What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
And the full patch has now been released. And since there will likely be some discussion about the game coming here because of it, I'd like to put in a few of my thoughts:

- First, besides the obvious connections to the second Naedoko, there were also many, many connections to Lily Knight Saga. Like, I first met Plum and Noir in that game, and when I first played this one, I didn't expect what their role in it would be. Because have you ever fucked up so massively, you ended up causing an Evil God to manifest into the world?
- On a similar vein, I now see Alma (Mirage's assistant) in an entirely new light.
- And then there's the matter of the bonus boss, Jabberwock, or perhaps I should say Otogi? I had never expected that:
* Otogi's Demon Princess Trial wasn't the same as the one from the Knight Saga heroines, but that is definitely the case. She herself mentions that she isn't a heroine in the fight in this game, and that's proably also why all her Demon Princesses are slimegirls, instead of the more varied set we see from the others.
* I also wonder how did she manage to escape her prison in this game. I think it's probably one of two things: Either Rosalie felt bad for her and kept challenging Otogi until she managed to pull out a win, or Rosalie managed to find some special method to get her out. Given that Otogi is a loli, I can certainly see Rosalie being motivated enough for doing either of those things.

Anyway, those were some of the thoughts I had, I wonder what other people think.

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait, what?
these games share the same world or something?
I only played a litle naedoko demon ground (with the blonde loli) and a litle of Lily Knight saga... and another with a purple hair loli as MC, but in japanese, so, I didn'r understand nothing

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
wait, what?
these games share the same world or something?
I only played a litle naedoko demon ground (with the blonde loli) and a litle of Lily Knight saga... and another with a purple hair loli as MC, but in japanese, so, I didn'r understand nothing
Yeah man, I could do entire lectures on the connections between those games. Anything in special you're curious about?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, what is the order?
what game I should play first
The first game in the series is Lady Knight Saga. Shortly afterwards this game, Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle, happens. A few months later is Gemini Fort, and an uncertain amount of time after that Lilium Union takes place.
After Lilium Union, and around 1 year since the events of Lady Knight Saga, we have the start of Lily Knight Saga. A short time after it ends comes the second Naedoko game, Naedoko Demon's Ground. Around the same time as it, Nightmare Girls is also taking place. Finally, a few months after the end of Lily Knight Saga we have Succubus Trap Island.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, so I've been slowly trying to decypher the official design works of this game. One of the first things I checked was Otogi's entry, to see if there was any more information about what exactly she is.
Turns out, no. All it says is that she's the chief of the contractors (which only happens a while after the game), that she's the strongest among the contractors that fight by channeling monster power through their bodies (which at least proves that she isn't merely a leader type contractor), that her trials beneath Auburn gave her inhuman power (duh) and that despite having the four spirit kings and the rabbit that manipulates time, she still spends a lot of time exploring the frontier regions in search of more powerful contract monsters.

No, her entry in the Lily Knight Saga monster encyclopedia doesn't give any more information either. I guess my theory of her being a book character come to life is still perfectly plausible.

But in terms of other interesting stuff, the design works listed unique aspects for everyone of the slime demon princesses that were summoned for her trial. They are as follows:
- Puniko is the smallest of them in terms of volume and her body is composed of aphrodisiac.
- Noir is the largest, and her body is composed of deadly poison.
- Yurika is the only one of them that can fly.
- Mikurin is the only one of them that requires actually eating stuff in order to live.
- Yagami is the only one of them that makes her contractor lay eggs solely via the ass.
- Soldajin is the only one of them that can get pregnant and give birth herself. Meaning Corona is probably the only demon princess contractor who gets to regularly fuck her own demon princess, instead of just being fucked by her.
- And Alma is the best of them in terms of shapeshifting. Which explains how she manages to pass as a human while working as Mirage's secretary in Lily Knight Saga.

There's still a lot of parts I have yet to check, so there may be other interesting stuff hidden, but it takes a while for me to actually decypher text that's in images, so it's slow going.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry sir, just go with your own way
and thanks for the info