What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

well, im sure ill ask the question we're all dying to know, how do you get to cross the water paths with the lilly pads and the fire paths with the small flame in between the jump points. it pretty self explanatory that you need the fair or demoness outfits to cross open gaps, but how do you get across the fire and water ones.
Ok, certain monsters will have a 'boot' listed on their 'equipment' page (2nd from top). These typically denote jump abilities. While there are specific monsters who can clear specific jumping hazards, really the only two you'll need are No14 (female version of No06, the wierd bug looking monster)

and No42 (the Speed Queen, girl on a rocket).

Naturally, No42 is superior stat-wise to No14, but considerably harder to get. Anyways, both of these monsters will allow you to clear any gaps.

Celegar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get past the magic doors. the ones described as having some kind of lythograph and the lead character wonders about their mysterious magic.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you get past the magic doors. the ones described as having some kind of lythograph and the lead character wonders about their mysterious magic.
Ah yeah, 'those' doors. Maybe one of these days when I've got time on my hands I'll sit down and type up a walkthrough/FAQ or something...

Anyways, to get through those, you'll need an item from the Hobbit Village (where you end up after your first encounter with the samurai girl). You can either buy it with one color of the various gems you get through the game at the trading house in the upper-right of the town (off the top of my head I don't remember which color, but then I tend to use the next option instead), OR, use the pot to the right and down some stairs (You have to give the maximum amount it wants) and it'll give the item you need.

Next, go back to the base warp next to the fairy village, and instead of entering the village, go up and talk to the hobbit there. He'll teach you how to open the doors, and sell you the item you need to open them.

There's like 14 or so doors in the entire game, and if you open enough (I wanna say just 10, but may need all of em open), you can come back to this area and use the lithograph that's just sitting there in the fountain to get another monster girl.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a complete walk-through on hongfire somewhere, it's what i used.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone, spettacolar game. One question :

There is a version of this game in English or a patch that will allow me to figure out what else is written? :confused:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everyone, spettacolar game. One question :

There is a version of this game in English or a patch that will allow me to figure out what else is written? :confused:
afaik, nope. Best bet would be either Chiitrans or AGTH to text hook. Yeah, machine translations suck, but at least you'll have a better idea about what you're supposed to do.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

afaik, nope. Best bet would be either Chiitrans or AGTH to text hook. Yeah, machine translations suck, but at least you'll have a better idea about what you're supposed to do.
how do i use these programs ??

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i use these programs ??
use google, there are tons of guides for it.

even a guide on this very site.

I prefer Interactive Text Hooker (ITH) because you don't need to fuck around with shortcuts or target lines.

you just run the game, then run ITH, then click "processes" then choose the game from a list.

from there on its pretty simple.

basics is this.

Translation Aggregator is a program that takes anything that is copied into your clipboard, and runs it through google translate for you, ITH is a program that rips the text out of a game, and adds it to your clipboard.

obviously you can see how these both work together, right?

Last edited:

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

these programms don't want help me, i try and try but don't work :mad:

so, i have 3 questions about the game :

-1- how do I get through this door that allows me to take the second key to enter the church? LINK ->>hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/b3an.png/

-2- how do I go through this type of doors? LINK ->> hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/oivf.png/

-3- How do I get super jump to go over? LINK ->> hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/rhgy.png/

THX TO THE HELP :D

CHANGE THE xx IN THE LINKS WITH tt

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

these programms don't want help me, i try and try but don't work :mad:

so, i have 3 questions about the game :

-1- how do I get through this door that allows me to take the second key to enter the church? LINK ->>hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/b3an.png/

-2- how do I go through this type of doors? LINK ->> hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/oivf.png/

-3- How do I get super jump to go over? LINK ->> hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/rhgy.png/

THX TO THE HELP :D

CHANGE THE xx IN THE LINKS WITH tt
1- You'll need monster no's 7, 19, and 37 in your party (would post pictures, but I'm not far enough in my current playthrough.) Talk to the little girl standing next to the door, and she'll use those monsters to make a 'tentacle suit' for you, which will allow you through. Afterwards, the 'suit' becomes three new monsters.

2-
Anyways, to get through those, you'll need an item from the Hobbit Village (where you end up after your first encounter with the samurai girl). You can either buy it with one color of the various gems you get through the game at the trading house in the upper-right of the town (off the top of my head I don't remember which color, but then I tend to use the next option instead), OR, use the pot to the right and down some stairs (You have to give the maximum amount it wants) and it'll give the item you need.

Next, go back to the base warp next to the fairy village, and instead of entering the village, go up and talk to the hobbit there. He'll teach you how to open the doors, and sell you the item you need to open them.

There's like 14 or so doors in the entire game, and if you open enough (I wanna say just 10, but may need all of em open), you can come back to this area and use the lithograph that's just sitting there in the fountain to get another monster girl.
3- You'll need monster no42 (Speed Queen, looks like a girl riding a rocket.) To get her, you'll first have to take the broken robot monster you buy from the arena (Right side, guy wants 500MG for it) to a scientist in the fairy village (First home upon entering if I recall right). Once you give him(her?) that, go back into your base and pass time by having sex with either the nun or the gunner girl. I forget how many times, though it is a lot.

Once you've done em enough, you go back and the scientist gives you monster no.34. Now, I'm not too sure on what's next, but you either talk to the scientist again, then/or go to the arena warp. Start towards the arena from it and something should go flying by. Go back, talk to the scientist, he(she?) gives you a device that should help you stop the object.

Go back to the arena, same area (might wanna save beforehand, though with how far you are it probably won't be too difficult), and you'll use the device to stop the monster, who you then have to fight. Afterwards, I 'think' you get a ticket that you can use on the machine in the nursery area of your base (next to the building that houses your monster storage) and you'll get the Speed Queen.

After that, just make sure she's in your lineup and you'll rocket across that gap in your image. There's a switch that'll extend a bridge, thus allowing you to come back with the three 'human' monsters you birthed (that opened up the upper, right, and lower breeding spots in the nursery. The knight, mage, and cleric.) which opens up the left breeding spots, and gives you three new monsters.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Celegar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, village of random people, just past interdimentional maze, two questions.

is there a trick to the puzzle house? or just need to grind to get through it so i can survive all the traps.

where is the bomb they talk about to blow through the wall. all i gathered from machine translation is that it was somewhere on the 4th floor.

and a big thanks from those of us struggling with the machine translation we have to use to get by on.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

so, village of random people, just past interdimentional maze, two questions.

is there a trick to the puzzle house? or just need to grind to get through it so i can survive all the traps.

where is the bomb they talk about to blow through the wall. all i gathered from machine translation is that it was somewhere on the 4th floor.

and a big thanks from those of us struggling with the machine translation we have to use to get by on.
With the trick house, having a light-bearing monster in your group (Lantern icon in their second equip-slot) lets you see, and removes the shadow traps, but beyond that, it's pretty much luck if you can make it through as the machine traps are pretty much random as to whether they'll trigger or not. Having the blue-suit item helps so you don't lose MG if you can't get through (just make sure to use one when you get dumped down there).

As for the wall, you need to go back to the inn and talk to the gunner girl (should be a short scene when you walk in). Go back to the wall and she'll bomb it.

As of right now, I'm just reaching the point where you get to the adventurer's town (right after the first encounter with the gunner girl) so it'll be a bit before I can be absolutely sure regarding the wall.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- You'll need monster no's 7, 17, and 28 in your party (would post pictures, but I'm not far enough in my current playthrough.) Talk to the little girl standing next to the door, and she'll use those monsters to make a 'tentacle suit' for you, which will allow you through. Afterwards, the 'suit' becomes three new monsters.
how can get monster no's 28 ?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

how can get monster no's 28 ?
It's birthed from the southern seedbed in the nursery. Might have to buy the egg somewhere (I forget who has it specifically, but by that point there should be someone selling all of them. Might try checking the egg vendor back in the town with the trick house.)

Celegar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm. past the trick house, in the same area where you take potion to make you loli, the priest dressed girl is standing next to the entrance to annother area, same kind of barrier that had to be overcome by wearing the sucubus costume (tentacle barrier thing?). any ideas?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

hmmm. past the trick house, in the same area where you take potion to make you loli, the priest dressed girl is standing next to the entrance to annother area, same kind of barrier that had to be overcome by wearing the sucubus costume (tentacle barrier thing?). any ideas?
1- You'll need monster no's 7, 19, and 37 in your party (would post pictures, but I'm not far enough in my current playthrough.) Talk to the little girl standing next to the door, and she'll use those monsters to make a 'tentacle suit' for you, which will allow you through. Afterwards, the 'suit' becomes three new monsters.
Last post of previous page, and quoted at least once on this page.

Last edited:

Celegar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, i got the three monsters, 7 17 and 28, which is tentacle pillar thing, flying fish guy, and mud/slime girl with tentacles coming out of her. talked to the girl next to the door, and nothing happened.

here is what my machine translation tells me she is saying:

[freya] "I can tentacle monster...... ready to be material?"

then i press for the next text and it says

I'm three-body from the weak. [rosalie] "party become tentacles riddled mind.....i do not go a tentacle monster not a" girl monster"

am i missing something here? do i need to level the three monsters more?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

so, i got the three monsters, 7 17 and 28, which is tentacle pillar thing, flying fish guy, and mud/slime girl with tentacles coming out of her. talked to the girl next to the door, and nothing happened.

here is what my machine translation tells me she is saying:

[freya] "I can tentacle monster...... ready to be material?"

then i press for the next text and it says

I'm three-body from the weak. [rosalie] "party become tentacles riddled mind.....i do not go a tentacle monster not a" girl monster"

am i missing something here? do i need to level the three monsters more?
Ok, wow. Alright, that's a goof on my end. I blame not being far enough in the game.

Okay, the ones you actually want are 7, 19, and 37. I'ma edit my posts now to avoid confusion...X(

GoDLloyD

Reputation score

Is there some english patch or anything or do I have to either learn the language or click everything and hope for victory? xD

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there some english patch or anything or do I have to either learn the language or click everything and hope for victory? xD
pretty sure it was translated,