What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato] [ つくだにの里] Next Knight Kuon's Chroncicles of Debauchery: RPG / RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記 RE186915 RJ186915

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記

Kinda disappointed as to how little you can do.
Leveling up and earning money in this game is just tedious.
Lots of missing opportunity I'd say.

Drewmeister11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Makeshift rush work for Partial Translation ...

Gameplay ...
1. You collide with enemies, you kill it, get Exp, and Item ...
(but it will reduce your HP)
2. Selling item at merchant enable you to buy more, and the safest way is killing weak enemies, and gathering level along the way ...
(better level, better equipment, will make your HP reduce less)
WARNING : KILLED WILL MAKE ALL YOUR MONEY DISAPPEAR !!

3. Despite this unique gameplay, the game itself VERY SHORT ...
and H scene is VERY FEW too ..
kind of disappointing in that matter ...
Is that attached file a translation for the game itself? How do we install that?

Also, I'm apparently missing 2 animations, one where she's standing up and one where she's masturbating. Anybody know how to get those?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is that attached file a translation for the game itself? How do we install that?

Also, I'm apparently missing 2 animations, one where she's standing up and one where she's masturbating. Anybody know how to get those?
in section hentai games there is thread Translations, under it there are sub thread how to How to Apply a Partial
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=252

Drewmeister11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in section hentai games there is thread Translations, under it there are sub thread how to How to Apply a Partial
Followed all the instructions on the page, but it's not getting translated... how much of the game should it be translating? Is it only for certain things? The translation folder had no .ini or anything outside of the one data folder. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if the translation zip was missing something...

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Followed all the instructions on the page, but it's not getting translated... how much of the game should it be translating?
That depends on the translator. If its a partial, it is usually just UI's and/or Items.

The patch for RPGMAKER usually just contains the DATA Files, unless otherwise stated.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im missing 1st and 6th scene anyone have a clue?

Bryanis

Reputation score

im missing 1st and 6th scene anyone have a clue?
1st scene is lewd ending.

Just overuse the ring before reaching the princess.
6 scene is knight prostitution.

Added a full gallery unlock if wanted

Attachments

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload the game to mega or something now that nyaa has died?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Could someone upload the game to mega or something now that nyaa has died?
Here it is.
v1.2 with the first translation patch applied. You'll need to grab the latest translation patch to have it all good.

Attachments

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few questions regarding the game, if I am may ask here:

1) This is my first play through. I just defeated the abandoned mine boss and my
next mission is the castle itself. One of the npc outside the INN mentions another sword in the mine but when I made a round there, I found nothing. If I try to talk to the PUB Master I get the notification that I'll be locked out of armor and equips if I proceed. Could someone clarify if I am missing something here?

2) I am also missing the shining armor. The fortune teller says that the armor is in a sacred place but I have no idea where. Is it available in the castle or somewhere else?

Is their a walk through for this game? I know it is small but it seems there are a few things here and there that I might be missing. Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards,
LP

turl

Reputation score

LonerPrime - since you asked, here is wt from my own playthrough :)

i think i got it all, but haven't seen second sword in mine (that one guy in town mentions that there was second sword there)
finish game with low lewdness(contract) and all scenes are unlocked

being killed by common monster - lose all money, teleport to base
killed by boss - scene, game over - before boss you get warning, so i suggest to save

contract power - in normal areas use "A" to activate - dmg/def boost, HP regen ... with use increase princess lewdness ... highly suggest using in boss fights (if you don't want lewd princess then use only on bosses and then reset with the shady guy before going to final area)

you can have max 99 of each item in inventory, so keep that in mind when farming items for money

no point in buying swords, wait for best one from quest
no point in returning to boss areas after fight (except forest for rusty sword)
houses are used in church quest towards end of game, so you can happily ignore them (nothing inside except one person with one dialog, nothing interesting is being said)

highly suggest buying first armor (maybe second) and then last (the last for mine is quite needed)

money farm with rabbit foot (2x items, in the magic shop) - good place is sewers for bat, rat (with 2nd shop armor bat should do almost no dmg, if you don't use contract on normal enemies, then couple runs for the last armor ... 99 bat wings are about 8,5k) - alternative entry to sewers from well after you locate the exit in sewers

story progress:

--- hut

--- pub

boy in left side of town - chase him around -> grope scene +5k gold (+ little girl appear for funny dialog :) )

sword in forest (right next to exit in water) - weapon shop - mineral from scholar (want items from slimes+/flowers+, 10 each) -> masturbation scene

--- night stand story scene

--- go N to castle then W to pleasure district - brothel scene (BJ)

--- mine (second mineral in mine, almost at the end -> best sword)

--- church - 10k, (10x?)scorpion tail, 20x plant root (green plant in forest), (20x?)bat tusk (white bat in sewer), forest monster -> scene, guy that resets lewdness, best armor

--- pub chat with barman - castle - keep going up (collect keys from chests? ... one on each floor)