What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato ] [ つくだにの里 ] Oppai Dungeon / おっぱいダンジョン RE184089 RJ184089

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently you grow the character's tits through leveling. An amusing concept and decent looking art made me buy this. DL link uploading now.

An RPG where you raise plentiful breasts.

Rumor on the street is that you can grow bigger breasts in "Oppai Dungeon".
The elf Lucy and hero-in-training Yu challenge the dungeon in pursuit of bountiful breasts that anyone will fondle.

Defeat the monsters that appear in the dungeon to gain BP (Bust Points) and grow your breasts!

Use BP to develop your breasts!
Numerous erotic scenes focusing on breasts are included!

Last edited by a moderator:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: おっぱいダンジョン [RJ184089]

any combat rape in this game ?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game seems to have quite the funny story and dialogues, to bad I can't read japanese.

Aside from that, I think the demo might be broken. When I tried to lose a fight to see if there is GOR, I got an error and then the game wouldn't start.

Edit: And you seem to "enhance" the girls by using money.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me there is a limit between big beasts and ridiculously enormous boobs: so is there a limit to the size ?

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me there is a limit between big beasts and ridiculously enormous boobs: so is there a limit to the size ?
I dont think what someone, who came up with concept of "lvlup breasts", can stop on just big ones. But yeah, i think there'll be some limit, even though it's probably far behind "normal".

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you grow the character's tits through leveling. An amusing concept and decent looking art made me buy this. DL link uploading now.
Would give you plus rep but I can't right now. Hopefully soon though. For now I will say thank you for the upload :).

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont think what someone, who came up with concept of "lvlup breasts", can stop on just big ones. But yeah, i think there'll be some limit, even though it's probably far behind "normal".
As long as it's not on Harem Fantasy level, I'm ok I guess...

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one get on that floating bridge in the last level?

Is there a way to let it down in the water, because it feels like I've pressed every single thing in that level but nothing works.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I come to hentai for the absurd and relish in it.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apparently you grow the character's tits through leveling.
Unusual concept, unrealistically large breasts aren't really my thing though. Any idea if the scenes are tied to level/breast size, or if a low/med level play-through would get versions of the scenes with normal sizes? Could be interesting to try to do a more difficult play-through with normal sizes if it's reactive.

Edit: from the preview pics, it looks like breast level is adjustable through a npc. Will confirm after playing the trial if possible.
Edit2: Well, the trial was pretty glitchy and most things seemed to be disabled. It also lacked a convenient way to get out of the dungeon. I got multiple stack errors that resulted in needing to delete all saves, I would highly recommend not checking for GoR scenes. Didn't finish the demo (too much restarting), hoping the full game is a bit more polished.
Edit3: Just noticed the link >_<

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What a letdown I'd my money back require XD
Boring Game XD

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...what exactly are the scenes in this game?
GoR? Event based?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How does one get on that floating bridge in the last level?

Is there a way to let it down in the water, because it feels like I've pressed every single thing in that level but nothing works.
i'm also stuck in that point. Can someone please help me? :confused:

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an NPC shop in the basement where you can hand over money (Breast Points) to increase breast size of the character of your choice. Presumably if you spend all / most of your money before that they don't get much or any increase.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an NPC shop in the basement where you can hand over money (Breast Points) to increase breast size of the character of your choice. Presumably if you spend all / most of your money before that they don't get much or any increase.
Yeah, so you can stop with a size you like, you don't need to go over sized :)

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found there's a new version 2.0. Google translates it as event additions.

Does anyone have the new version and can verify if what's been added?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that is amuzing :p