Reputation score
Re: Twin Star - (T)wincest dating-sim RPG *12/24/16*

PS: a kind member around to re-post my recently added images? :D
Sure.

nirolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good story, but I recommend you get some help with the logic and graphic bugs.

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good story, but I recommend you get some help with the logic and graphic bugs.
ok.... but please explain what you mean by that :confused:

Dongle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems good, but theres almost nothing to do in 0.4 so its hard to really say or convince me to donate on patreon. Based on the roadmap it could turn out really good in future.

Can anyone recommend any similar games? I always avoid these Pokemon looking RPG games, but any with voyeur stuff like this would be nice to try.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.4 was - I believe - meant to serve as a skeleton/framework for areas and events to be added later. It also added a shower scene, which was hot and laid the groundwork for the Inventory and Skills menus. There's actually a ton of work going into this with the modelling and keeping the writing suitable for the characters. Couple that with the moneymaker (ROFL, brilliant) and the introduction of a teacher (next build, I think) and parents (later down the line?) it's impressive to see new builds being pushed every month.

I do agree, though. There's little in it thus far, but we can expect a much fuller experience later. Similar games? What, like voyeurism or incest-related?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It would seem this is probably the only 3d based game that doesn't have women with 10lb breasts in it, which is a boon for me because I'm not a fan of women who have to walk like their carrying a heavy box all the time. Definitely looking forward to seeing more.

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.4 was - I believe - meant to serve as a skeleton/framework for areas and events to be added later. It also added a shower scene, which was hot and laid the groundwork for the Inventory and Skills menus. There's actually a ton of work going into this with the modelling and keeping the writing suitable for the characters. Couple that with the moneymaker (ROFL, brilliant) and the introduction of a teacher (next build, I think) and parents (later down the line?) it's impressive to see new builds being pushed every month.

I do agree, though. There's little in it thus far, but we can expect a much fuller experience later. Similar games? What, like voyeurism or incest-related?
thank you for the cover fire here I was going to post something similar :D

indeed there is not much "content" right now
the main reason for that is that I build the game engine (or call it framework) from scratch which means that everything you can "do" ingame has to be coded in some form first.

that there are scenes (3 as of 0.5) is only to give the supporters and testers some eye candy while my main work focus still remains on upgrading the game engine first

also one of the reasons this is called a techDemo as it's main function is to show off the new features and game mechanics and not so much regarding new content or even "story"

the development started only 3 months ago after all and I'm working on the game as much as I can to get the game engine into a state where I can start focusing on more content creation

once that stage is reached I will also start calling it beta builds instead of techDemo (which is technically speaking alpha stage) ;)

Last edited:
OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in preparation of the new year I assembled a wallpaper pack with unmarked 4k images (3840x2160) that you can download
I also wrote a bit of a text there on what's to be expected from my side for the next year

happy new year everybody!

Last edited:
OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

happy new year everyone!

how was your transition? I had a blast!

and I bought a stripper girl... but not in that way you might think now!

It was an asset for a new NPC that will come with the next update:

say hello to Candice

she works at the new location, the stripclub "The Rear End"
you can see her in action

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

techDemo 0.5 is here for the public now!

get more infos on this latest update and more

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Twin Star - (T)wincest dating-sim RPG *01/07/17*

curious to see what Mom and Dad do in the livingroom when they think that they are alone?
well you can find out in the next techDemo release ;)

read more about the features that come with the next release in this public announcment

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

check out Lena's new work outfit for "The Rear End"

there are also two video previews of new gameplay features public and if you have not seen them already :cool:

the planned release date is the 01/22/17 ;)

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new version finally released for early access to

techDemo 0.6 added features:

• + 2 hardcore scenes (+106 new CGI)
  • new area: The Rear End (Stripclub)
  • "Money Maker" system: earn money with jobs
  • +4 new NPC (Tamara, Candice, Konstantin, Mercedes)
  • Skill Books

read more on the new features at the

scene previews:

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Twin Star - (T)wincest dating-sim RPG *01/24/17*

it is here! the new techDemo 0.6.1 is available for the public!

go get it from now!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Twin Star - (T)wincest dating-sim RPG *02/07/17*

I tried playing the tech demo 0.6.1 and it was so bugged it was unplayable. When I have more time and motivation I could list what I noticed. But I had several fatal crashes appear out of nowhere on both the brother and sister's story.

As of right now though, I'd suggest working on your programming skills a lot more before trying to get support for your project from others.

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried playing the tech demo 0.6.1 and it was so bugged it was unplayable. When I have more time and motivation I could list what I noticed. But I had several fatal crashes appear out of nowhere on both the brother and sister's story.

As of right now though, I'd suggest working on your programming skills a lot more before trying to get support for your project from others.
wow what a rather unqualified feedback

I'm not sure if the other 2k people who downloaded this version just didn't bother to reply in such a harsh way or if it's just you who has such troubles that could totally be related to problems with YOUR PC and not just the game

not even my Patrons who actually pay to play this earlier attacked me the way you did right now

I'd be eager to help you fix things at your end if you had not shot me in the face first instead of maybe asking nicely or something

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wow what a rather unqualified feedback

I'm not sure if the other 2k people who downloaded this version just didn't bother to reply in such a harsh way or if it's just you who has such troubles that could totally be related to problems with YOUR PC and not just the game

not even my Patrons who actually pay to play this earlier attacked me the way you did right now

I'd be eager to help you fix things at your end if you had not shot me in the face first instead of maybe asking nicely or something
What he said wasn't an attack. That was just criticism.

The thing about the patreon system is that for first timers to want to make money, they really need to be on the ball with coding and all those other game building requirements. I get that this is what you want to do and would love to earn a living from doing what you love, but you still need a solid reputation before selling a product.

For first time adult game makers, I would suggest having a solid build before putting up the patreon account and then wanting financial support. This system is used for any business in life, especially for first timers who have to prove to banks they know what they're doing.

Also. Learn how to handle feedback, both positive and negative. The way you responded to the guy above shows you have no experience and respond to negativity the way someone in everyday life would respond to a negative comment towards them. You want to be self employed in this and so you will have to learn to react calmly when you don't get the feedback you want. How you could of responded to the guy above...

Sorry you feel that way, but this is the only time I've had this sort of feedback. When you do find those problems let me know and I will look into it. This way you're not doubting your own product and skills, but accepting that someone could have indeed run into some problems either because of your error or theirs.

Last edited:
OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What he said wasn't an attack. That was just criticism.

The thing about the patreon system is that for first timers to want to make money, they really need to be on the ball with coding and all those other game building requirements. I get that this is what you want to do and would love to earn a living from doing what you love, but you still need a solid reputation before selling a product.

For first time adult game makers, I would suggest having a solid build before putting up the patreon account and then wanting financial support. This system is used for any business in life, especially for first timers who have to prove to banks they know what they're doing.
have you played it?
if not, why commenting on something you don't know about?

so I'd take it as criticism if it would bear any solid ground whatsoever but since he (?) just came here spitting around without even providing any useful error information I can't

so once again:
so bugged it was unplayable
that's by far not what this version is!
fatal crashes are only occuring on some windows users who have problems with read/write permissions which is out of my hands as a developer!

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

have you played it?
if not, why commenting on something you don't know about?

so I'd take it as criticism if it would bear any solid ground whatsoever but since he (?) just came here spitting around without even providing any useful error information I can't

so once again:

that's by far not what this version is!
fatal crashes are only occuring on some windows users who have problems with read/write permissions which is out of my hands as a developer!
You come across as a very soft person.

You state that the other guy hadn't experienced fatal crashes, but just now said that fatal crashes can occur but its out of your hands. That is perfectly acceptable but perhaps you should have said in your reply to him rather than act like nothing wrong can happen at all.

I only posted because I have seen bit of your game and as a first timer I feel you need to know how to handle criticism much better than what you are doing. You're are either very young or have a short tempter. Neither is good when dealing with customers/queries etc etc.

OP
PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You come across as a very soft person.

You state that the other guy hadn't experienced fatal crashes, but just now said that fatal crashes can occur but its out of your hands. That is perfectly acceptable but perhaps you should have said in your reply to him rather than act like nothing wrong can happen at all.

I only posted because I have seen bit of your game and as a first timer I feel you need to know how to handle criticism much better than what you are doing. You're are either very young or have a short tempter. Neither is good when dealing with customers/queries etc etc.
you couldn't be more wrong but whatever, this discussion is pointless as you either can't or won't understand my point and I don't understand why you feel the need to step in for some other guy based on you thinking you know anything about me ;)