What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ U-ROOM ] Eve of the End - Chapter of Shadow / 終焉のイヴ 影の章 (RE189294) (RJ189294)

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unless there was another thread made before that covers this game, I'd like to bring light to an upcoming work by U-ROOM.

b0280224_18385.jpg
b0280224_00293330.jpg

Made in RPG Maker MV, this seems to be a rather story driven RPG which involves multiple protagonists. Though I can't read japanese, in the demo, you play as two protagonists:
A young black haired woman who controls powerful magic and can summon "dolls" or temporary allies at the cost of TP to assist her in battle. Based on the CGs and her sprites, she seems to be a sort of anti-hero and also has a violent and sadistic side to her.

The other protagonist in the demo is a white haired and red-eyed boy and part of a race of artificial humans trained to combat the strange creatures which are the game's core enemy. He is accompanied by a girl who is also part of his kind and are both part of the same institution responsible for training these people to combat the monsters

While the black haired woman is more powerful than the white haired boy, I should note that both have different fighting styles. The game features weaknesses and resistances but I have no idea what the elements are.
Another thing I'd like to add is that the leading characters of each arc(in the case of the demo, the black haired woman and the boy) can act twice whereas everyone else in the party acts once, thus leading to somewhat complex strategies in how you deal damage. The inability to speed up combat, however, can make battles feel kinda slow.

It's been at least a month since I've played this demo so let me know if I made any mistakes in explaining what I think is the premise of plot or how the gameplay works.

Last edited by a moderator:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ189294][U-ROOM] 終焉のイヴ 影の章 [Estimated Release in June 2017]

CPU
intel i7- 3770 3.40Ghz
メモリ
32GB
HDD
1TB
VIDEO
GeforceGTX660
DirectX
9.0c

Is this serious? Or just placeholder spec?
I hope for latter.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

CPU
intel i7- 3770 3.40Ghz
メモリ
32GB
HDD
1TB
VIDEO
GeforceGTX660
DirectX
9.0c

I hope for latter.
even for rpg mv it's overkill

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

CPU
intel i7- 3770 3.40Ghz
メモリ
32GB
HDD
1TB
VIDEO
GeforceGTX660
DirectX
9.0c

I hope for latter.
Should be placeholders, the game ran fine on my hp probook and the specs on that thing are mediocre at best.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CPU
intel i7- 3770 3.40Ghz
メモリ
32GB
HDD
1TB
VIDEO
GeforceGTX660
DirectX
9.0c

I hope for latter.
Games this generation shouldn't need anywhere near this high of specs unless they were incredibly unoptimized, very few even utilizes 16gb of ram and I refuse to believe that any 2D hentai game would need anything more than 2gb (or at the very least 4gb) of ram and a standard dual core processor. It should be a placeholder.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now where the eff am I going to get 1 TB of free space?!
Guess a new hard drive will be needed. Can't be helped, it seems! xD

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character design seems to be top notch as always. And seeing the images, it seems to be story driven indeed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, there's absolutely no way those specs are correct; I mean, if the 32GB of RAM wasn't enough, there's that requirement of 1TB of hard drive space. Can you imagine what it would take to actually fill that much? I don't think my entire collection of H games that I've amassed over the years reaches even 300GB. That lists reads more like someone's build than a list of requirements.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

CPU
intel i7- 3770 3.40Ghz
メモリ
32GB
HDD
1TB
VIDEO
GeforceGTX660
DirectX
9.0c

I hope for latter.
Considering all that stuff, is literally 5 years old (which is the difference of dinosaurs era and humans in computer terms) I don't think its that much.

You can literally buy a whole PC, with all the above for like $400 (this includes a monitor).

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been looking forward to this. I like this circle's games so I hope this one will be another good game to add to my collection.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is out on nyaa.

There's no NTR tag so I guess it's not NTR? The cg sample looks pretty NTR-ish though.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's a lot of art, storyline is pretty lengthy and combat is everything that is rpg fanfare. But, given how short and spread out most of the H scenes are, I'd be hard pressed to say this is a title you want to play to get a fap going. You'd probably want to play this more for it's story then anything really.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
All U-Room games always had deep story thou.... (yet still can't read the moonrunes....)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game is out on nyaa.

There's no NTR tag so I guess it's not NTR? The cg sample looks pretty NTR-ish though.
They only had one NTR game, granted its their most popular game but they are not exactly an NTR group. Even their NTR game wasn't exactly the most conventional NTR game either, it was much more realistic than most NTR and there is only so much room for realism and serious stories when it comes to NTR.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
why NTR become the 1st topic >.> hate this genre, and the 1 with serius NTR ( not just plain rape) is dam sad like certain game

Anyway about the game, there still soo many bug going on.
Like example when u return to 3rd dungeon, there nno portal back... and clearing the boss will make the story keep on going like u resetting the play again.

Its totaly depth story as usual, and the battle system have alot customize with equipment slot
For those who hate the gatcha system, clearing the dungeon mission (ex: 2nd area in dessert asking you to clear 10 small enemy + 3 large enemy) will open the shop to buy the gatcha item.
All these mission count will need to be cleared without clicking the green whirlpool (restore sp) as it will reset the count.