What's new

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This and Lolique sure do get talked about a lot despite being older games.
Not sure what the appeal of either wound up being. Beat this one but it felt a bit generic, but to each their own.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what the appeal of either wound up being. Beat this one but it felt a bit generic, but to each their own.
it had a decent english translation a few years after it came out and that generated a lot of interest on a certain english-only piracy site

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
What did KG do to Demon Queen Melissa? Not had a chance to play that one yet but was looking forward to it for awhile. Is there a fix to whatever they did?
They needed to get new arts of her, and some other changes. Restoration patch fixes stuff as usual.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is for the same reason that you criticise them. They're older games, which happened to feature innovations that have since become more commonplace precisely because those features were popular.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the kagura gog's release seems full of bugs...
Yep. They have already released multiple patch updates for the game, and I'm not gonna be surprised if they release more in the following week(s).

In the meantime, I'd recommend grabbing the 1.06 patch from them and installing that if you haven't already.

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know how to kill the dragon that appears after day 80, I have tried several ways but almost all of its attacks kill you (I am level 98)
On the other hand, how can you invite the gardener to your apartment, I have invited 4 people but he still does not enter.

sas2000as

Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know how to kill the dragon that appears after day 80, I have tried several ways but almost all of its attacks kill you (I am level 98)
On the other hand, how can you invite the gardener to your apartment, I have invited 4 people but he still does not enter.
level 98 is kinda small level (my last save is 224).
Forget about dragon until append, you will need more levels and better equipment.