What's new

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
if you started the dlc through the sheep. There is 2 routes. The first one is the virgin route in which u will never get any H-related scene "or progress" thought i managed to get one by getting defeated from thiefs.

The 2nd is the pregnancy free route in which u can progress ur Ero's limit.

Alternative you can just finish the game with ending_A or having the achievement then start from day 61 and do all the eros lvling and once u got everything proceed to the dlc.
Thanks for the info.

How does pregnancy work exactly? Is it just an ending or is there progression in the gameplay?

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I need help. How do I clear this last objective for Part 5? I have green cleared Parts 1 through 4, but I'm stuck on this last requirement for Part 5. Not sure what to do?

Attachments

benzene6

Reputation score
Hi, I need help. How do I clear this last objective for Part 5? I have green cleared Parts 1 through 4, but I'm stuck on this last requirement for Part 5. Not sure what to do?
After beating the topless Amazon tribe leader in Gorsch, you will get this option when you go back to town. You know you got the right option if you see an additional cutscene and fight with Jace and Alcy.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After beating the topless Amazon tribe leader in Gorsch, you will get this option when you go back to town. You know you got the right option if you see an additional cutscene and fight with Jace and Alcy.
I think I figured out the problem. As I was on Casual mode, I only completed the other requirements after the Chief lady battle, so it didn't trigger as I was too late then. Just had to see bad end through, reset to day 61, as I already had the other reqs done, defeat chief lady again, then town event triggered. Would've probably fumbled my way through eventually, but thanks for pointing in the right direction!

poda123

Reputation score
Where's Dina?

Edit: nvm I thought that lady was named Grimm for some reason

Last edited:

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the info.

How does pregnancy work exactly? Is it just an ending or is there progression in the gameplay?
You can endlessly get her pregnant and give birth without any endings. I haven't tried to fill out all the beds in the nursery so i dunno much about it. There is also a minigame that you can empower the ether of the babies which i also don't know what that suppose to do.

Sorcsama

Reputation score
how do I get back to the drug dealers hideout after its exploded? theres a black heart floating over it, but I cant enter

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can endlessly get her pregnant and give birth without any endings. I haven't tried to fill out all the beds in the nursery so i dunno much about it. There is also a minigame that you can empower the ether of the babies which i also don't know what that suppose to do.
It's been awhile since I've actually played Pray Game, but wasn't it required to get an specific ending before you could endlessly give birth? Because I remember if you ever chose to give birth, that was the end of the game, and if you chose the other option it could only be done a few times iirc.

Or has that been completely changed with the DLC, so even in the base game, no endings, you can get access to the nursery and give birth unlimited times when you have the dlc/addon installed?

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been awhile since I've actually played Pray Game, but wasn't it required to get an specific ending before you could endlessly give birth? Because I remember if you ever chose to give birth, that was the end of the game, and if you chose the other option it could only be done a few times iirc.

Or has that been completely changed with the DLC, so even in the base game, no endings, you can get access to the nursery and give birth unlimited times when you have the dlc/addon installed?
That's for the normal game. If you give birth i think its END_F.

However for the append "dlc" story that happens after you clear the game with ending_A " You can have 2 seperate saves". Then you can talk to the sheep that i put in the screenshot and start the dlc. In which you can freely get Alcy or Alcie pregnant and have her give birth. " The baby is always human baby". Also in the dlc there is no passed days and if u use the bed option to skip to the event either u will progress the pregnant stages or nothing will happen.

Raiden83

Reputation score
Ah thanks, so there it is (need LS patch 1.06 or later, can download patch from Ci-en ). And it's a whole new game+ rather than restarting from before the last dungeon, which makes sense thematically.
Edit: and the title screen changes back to the first title screen, just as expected.
I have the latest patch of the DLC but the title screen does now chang to the new one and there is also a new battle erotic attack efter vaginal cum? Am i doing anythin wrong? hehe

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
That's for the normal game. If you give birth i think its END_F.

However for the append "dlc" story that happens after you clear the game with ending_A " You can have 2 seperate saves". Then you can talk to the sheep that i put in the screenshot and start the dlc. In which you can freely get Alcy or Alcie pregnant and have her give birth. " The baby is always human baby". Also in the dlc there is no passed days and if u use the bed option to skip to the event either u will progress the pregnant stages or nothing will happen.
Does the pregnancy always have to be human? Are tentacles possible?

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the pregnancy always have to be human? Are tentacles possible?
Yes it will always be humans. I think it was explained in the story that Alcie's Cells has a highly aphrodisiac effect that make other humans or monsters to mate with Alcie and impregnate her with resulting of the pregnancy that lead to a human healthy baby.

boboverlord

Reputation score
There is actually new game+, you have to finish all the interactions and arrive to the options of entering the house or not. Make a save using the sheep left of the house, then watch the cutscene till the end. Title screen change, load the save, and new game+ option added to the sheep.
Can you show us which house? Also, do you know how to use the skill "Beyond good and evil, emptiness"? Or the last clown boss is supposed to be a permanent stalemate?

Can you show us which house? Also, do you know how to use the skill "Beyond good and evil, emptiness"? Or the last clown boss is supposed to be a permanent stalemate?
Nevermind. I found it now but thanks in advance anyway

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nevermind. I found it now but thanks in advance anyway
Press F5 or close the game, then run the game again, load your game and select ...

zzxcv1

Reputation score
How does it work "Good Behaviour Value"? I'm supossed to max that? or can i make it lower and my character is more evil or something?

benzene6

Reputation score
You need a certain amount, which you can get by doing quests, as well as complete two particular quests in order to reach the true end (End A)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So far I managed to refrain from playing the game since U-Room games are always a hit but tend to be cryptic if you cant read japanese.
Saw Kagura Games is translating it but do they translate the DLC in tandem as well? Anyone knows?
If I look at DLsite and interpret it right the DLC gives a good chunk of content again and I would be sad to miss out.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So far I managed to refrain from playing the game since U-Room games are always a hit but tend to be cryptic if you cant read japanese.
Saw Kagura Games is translating it but do they translate the DLC in tandem as well? Anyone knows?
If I look at DLsite and interpret it right the DLC gives a good chunk of content again and I would be sad to miss out.
KG's have already stated that they only release the original game (with all the patch) when they translate a work. They do not - unless they made an exceptional deal with the dev - include the DLC(s) in the release.

However, KG is also in the habit of NOT saying if they are translating any existing DLC for futher release .... until they anounce the DLC is coming (in the same way they do for any game).

Meaning that the only reliable way to know if the translation of DLC is planned, is to ask the original DEV (and that's assuming he's not under NDA)...

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
KG's have already stated that they only release the original game (with all the patch) when they translate a work. They do not - unless they made an exceptional deal with the dev - include the DLC(s) in the release.

However, KG is also in the habit of NOT saying if they are translating any existing DLC for futher release .... until they anounce the DLC is coming (in the same way they do for any game).

Meaning that the only reliable way to know if the translation of DLC is planned, is to ask the original DEV (and that's assuming he's not under NDA)...
Huh, alright. Thanks Bryanis.
That is a bit of a shame though. KG did translate the DLC for Summer Memories relative shortly after the base game as well. So I got thinking.

Guess I will continue to wait and see.