What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

This is the second time I've read this. Did I miss something here? Imos never wanted to keep the girls, except maybe Lotia. And even in his own mind he didn't think he could have her, because of his weakness and her being one of the chosen.
Yeah I agree. He really wanted to save all the girls, not really keep them to himself as his own personal harem. He even he realizes that some of them don't even see him as a man, Aina in this case.

That's what makes the story so sad for Imos since he tried to do everything in his power to try and save them but in the end was unable to do anything for any of them, and in the end some of them became so warped in their surroundings that they actually wanted to stay with the thugs. Aina was eventually freed but by then the damage was already done, you could see in her dialogue in the end how pessimistic she became.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, all I wanted was an end with Behelnicht, Imos and Aina travelling around the world in End 4. I don't even care if he doesn't get any snu-snu from them, Aina escaping from Rape Namek with Gedosu dead and not becoming jaded as fuck would have made everything worth it in the end.

But nope, here's some sunlight through the clouds. Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, all I wanted was an end with Behelnicht, Imos and Aina travelling around the world in End 4. I don't even care if he doesn't get any snu-snu from them, Aina escaping from Rape Namek with Gedosu dead and not becoming jaded as fuck would have made everything worth it in the end.

But nope, here's some sunlight through the clouds. Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
Yeah that would have been great.

Personally I would have liked something similar to NTRPG2 where he goes back in time while keeping his powers, so he could change everything right from the start. Would have been very funny to see Imos put everyone in their place right from the get go. The endings were all pretty sad in their own ways, but I think that they all keep true to the game and its atmosphere.

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, NTRPG 2 is like the worst example possible, since its "good ending" is more like a troll to the players "you wanted one good ending, here you go" than a true ending like the 4 or 6 could be to this game. This game is just plain depressing, 0 sunray through the storm.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, NTRPG 2 is like the worst example possible, since its "good ending" is more like a troll to the players "you wanted one good ending, here you go" than a true ending like the 4 or 6 could be to this game. This game is just plain depressing, 0 sunray through the storm.
The good ending to NTRPG2 didn't really feel like a troll to me but I can see where you're coming from. It should have been expanded upon a bit more I feel like. The situation with the guy that sends Mars back is never really explained that well but at least Mars fully takes advantage of the situation presented to him.

But yeah this game is really depressing, Imos had it pretty hard.

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Happened to play this and just happened to be legit depressed for a couple of hours afterwards. If Imos didn't go Super saiyan god at the end I would have said a big f u to this game. By the way I like the game, and it was super cool it was translated.

To me the concept of ntr at least the harsh part of it seems to be a common incorporation into a boat load of rpg games. I technically don't mind this game, but I could understand if some might complain about it.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Happened to play this and just happened to be legit depressed for a couple of hours afterwards. If Imos didn't go Super saiyan god at the end I would have said a big f u to this game. By the way I like the game, and it was super cool it was translated.

To me the concept of ntr at least the harsh part of it seems to be a common incorporation into a boat load of rpg games. I technically don't mind this game, but I could understand if some might complain about it.
I know the feel man same here, but still enjoyed the game nevertheless.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know the feel man same here, but still enjoyed the game nevertheless.
Pretty early on it was clear the game had a particular angle. I don't usually pay too much attention to the style of an h game unless its something glaring like excessive gore or something, but after going through the events the convenience of the fucked up situations put me in the "oh come on" mind-set. There's a reason why the situation happened so conveniently, but I believe you have to go through the 5th and 6th endings to hear it.

Also the guy asim is a capital douchebag-obviously hes a saint compared to the evil brothers in particular gedos, but still. 2 seconds after the nun has her last scene with the thugs he starts blabbing about spiritual/life questions. Plus the guy didn't even come back to at least try to save aina.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also the guy asim is a capital douchebag-obviously hes a saint compared to the evil brothers in particular gedos, but still. 2 seconds after the nun has her last scene with the thugs he starts blabbing about spiritual/life questions. Plus the guy didn't even come back to at least try to save aina.
The fire Ryuujin guy right? Yeah completely agree. I really liked that scene where Imos sees him and the nun living a happy little life and he's filled with envy and rage. Asim talked a lot of talk but couldn't really back any of it up, he was really sensitive.

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, does anybody have a completed save file? :eek:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so, i just played this and im doing a re-run with better stats.
winning some battles dont change the outcome. that causes the game to be linear as no matter how strong you are theres nothing you can do to change it course. theres some choices you can do to take you to different ending, and thats what im exploring now.

the game is similar to NTRPG, but with CG. its just painful NTR where you cant do shit about anything most of the time. you just need to endure it! sometimes i feel that its too much, for me the best in NTR is that theres a choice somewhere, even if small and even if its hard. NTR should be focused on the corruption of the girl where your decisions affect the results.

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, IMO, it had some real differences with NTRPG:
-The whole revenge part (Feels good to crush some douchebag heads)
-The fact it has real good/semi good endings (like I said, I don't considere the "good" ending in NTRPG like a real one).

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

For those who understands japanese here.
Here is a i came across regarding the source of NTR fetish in japan while viewing debating videos @ 15:00, not directly implied but it is just my assumption they get a kick out of cheating on their bf/gf. The vid is about sexual awareness in japan.
Was aired in the 90's. Not much was changed. lol...
Teens are having sex due to peer pressure and status. Some took it as a personal goal.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone here spare an NG+ Save File? The game pace is slow and you cannot even skip the dialogue! I really need that to endure the clicking dialogue! Plus i will be so, so, so much thankful if someone tell me where is the link for the translation or give me an information about how the translation project of this game is going.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just press the Q key to skip.

The translation is done and in my sig.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i! Someone explain to me! This game give the enemies plot armor?! I'm fighting against the "Lookout Guard" or "Thug Ryuujin" I considered myself to be on resonable level when i was facing him, but he defated me but i was considerating because i was not strong enough, so tried more three times and overgrindid to level 42! Still not enough, so i just turned on the Cheat code mode and i got level 99 and faced of this motherfucker! Guess what? The battle never ends because i was regenerating thanks to the monster core that regenerates HP and the fucker won't got down! Can someone please tell me! This game, it really gives this sort of "Plot Armor" for the villains? He goes with that BS? Is that so? Because if he does that i'm sorry is not because of the NTR, but that is an giant flaw! How an enemy is invencible because the plot most move on! How does not make any sense!? I mean on NTRPG2 Ragnas had his BS behind everyone's back and the protagonist cound't fight him, not because he dind't tried, but is because Ragnas was really in other level of "existance" but even so! The game was not about overcoming any trials to stop Ragnas for doing what he was doing, it was about you being powerless and watch the hell happening in your face! But this game give you resources! RESOURCES! Resources to overcome these trials! I'm sorry i am pissed off! Again is not because the girl was being raped i really cound't give two shits about the pink haired girl and blue haired girl being raped, what annoyed me was the fact that the motherfucker was being protected because the fucking plot asked for being protected! How is that an good thing? How is that an fair thing in the script?! I want to lose an fucking battle because i was not prepared to face the battle! Not because the game "Wants me to lose it!" Argh!!! Sorry i need to discharge this stupidity and share with you guys, this is so stupid i don't even know express anymore...

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

would you still be pissed if he simply did a O.H.K.O after you deal sustantial damage to it?
That would actually piss me off a lot more. Its one thing to expect an unwinnable battle, its another to get your hopes up, and after whittling down the Boss' HP you discover you were never meant to win in the first place.

Then again, its an NTR game. You're not supposed to hope for anything good to happen, unless the plot dictates its MC-kun's time to kill everyone in rage.

And sorry, but "resources"? The game goes out of its way to tell you that Imos was never hero material. His main enemies were the chosen ones; he's worse than cannon fodder. It was only after he contracted with Behelnicht that he got strong enough to murderize pretty much anyone.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really. Even after a small amount of grinding, so long as you get the sword from the shop you can kill pretty much any non-cheating enemy.
Sure, his skills are fucking garbage, but his stats aren't too bad. Leave enough dead slimes in your wake and anyone can be a demigod.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

would you still be pissed if he simply did a O.H.K.O after you deal sustantial damage to it?
An interesting question! I would not be so much pissed off of an O.H.K.O skill believe or not! In fact i undestand that there is battles that the plot asks you to lose! But some of those fights are on equal foot, they are fair in some way.
For example: When Serge and Lynx swap bodies on the top of that tower! You fight the party that you was controlling up until that point on the story, and what is left is only you Serge on Lynx's body against Lynx on Serge's body, Kid and an other party member, even if the fight looks unfair YOU CAN STILL WIN THIS FIGHT! How the rest of the battle plays if you win?! Simple! After defeat all the three Serge will walk up to his body to try to understand the situation, Kid will get up and she will walk towards Serge and surprise him stabing him with an knife defeating him! Now tell me, this fight even if you are supposed to lose and you will lose this battle not matter what, she is more fair, or less fair?!