What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM [UberPie] Taffy Tales

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, I'm UberPie. I am digital artist. I've always wanted to create something amazing!
Here is the first version of Taffy Tales! It contains first introduction of main characters, story beginning, school and house of main character.
In Taffy Tales you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side.

• Classic visual novel and dating sim gameplay •
• Quest system •
• Many different minigames with unique gameplay •
• Made in Unity •

♦ Morning/Day/Evening/Night cycle ♦
♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ More than 30 locations ♦
♦ More than 25 characters ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ An inventory and a money system ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦
♦ A lot of various tags and fetishes ♦
♦ Complex nonlinear plot ♦

♥ Milf ♥
♥ Bigtits ♥
♥ Femdom ♥
♥ Blowjob ♥
♥ Peeping ♥
♥ Anal ♥
♥ Corruption ♥
♥ Bdsm ♥
♥ Toys ♥
♥ Interracial ♥
♥ Cuckold ♥
♥ Feet ♥
♥ Sex on camera ♥
♥ Humiliation ♥
♥ Hypnosis ♥
♥ Bisexual ♥
♥ Lesbians ♥

Free alpha version available here:
Mail: [email protected]
Blogger: com

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok first a tiny grammar mistake:

♦ Active tawn map ♦ -> town

Repetition:

About the alpha version I can't say a lot, well the design and graphics are good I can say that.

But what I can do is ask a bit about the system:

-First of all you define the game as a "Classic visual novel and dating sim gameplay", on this point I suppose then that we will have a few stats, so the question would be if it will be the usual stats (strenght, agility, intelligence, charisma), something more personal (assertiveness, sex skill...) or perhaps a mix of both.

-Another thing that I would actually ask for more information is about the "Complex nonlinear plot", if I take it right it means that with a character there will be quite a few outcomes depending on your choices. However one thing that I would like to ask is if the game will take into value the "inaction", I will explain myself, if you do nothing during the game will the world remain frozen until you find an opportunity/quest?, the usual thing to solve this is to have a standard route that plays by ignoring x event for y days. For example if you don't help your classmate (be it because you are a coward or never found the opportunity) she would end up raped, if you ignore it she would end up as the group sex slave.

-How is the game planned to end a walkthrough?, I mean will it end as many dating sim after getting a girlfriend and solving her route?, will it end after x days have passed?.

-Finally about the romance I have to ask if it will be with dates and a use of money with slow romance or if it will be a fast romance (to give you an example with a similar game summertime saga is what I take as a fast romance).

Those were a bit of "general questions", but the big ones are under the fetishes because some of them as you may understand leave a lot to imagine:

-First of all we have the femdom fetish, the big question is if it will only affect certain girls and if there will be routes without it. I would say that the most important thing to know is how far will it go, meaning if for example a girl will use a strap-on to fuck your ass or if it will be more on line of the girl being dominant in sex.

-Second one is the corruption fetish, again if it will only affect certain girls or will it be more "overall", it is kind of asking the same as the last question, how far into it will we go?.

-Third is obviously about the BDSM and it's again a repetition of the other questions.

-Fourth is about the cuckold fetish, ok this one is actually quite complex, same questions plus the following, what will be the motive that will generate the fetish?, usually cuckold is a fetish that changes a lot the feeling depending on many things, like the motive that generates it (blackmail, rape, seduction...), how it ends (if you can make the girl stop having sex with the guy or if it happens once it will continue until the end of the road)...

-Fifth is about the humilliation one, will the boy be humilliated or the one doing the humilliation to others (or perhaps both?) and if for example the school bully will humilliate other characters.

-Sixth is about hypnosis, it is almost as complex as the cuckold fetish in questions, how will we use the hypnosis on the game?, will it be to increase affection? have sex? or perhaps influence the mind of a character?.

-Finally bisexuality and lesbians, the first one is kind of straightforward, forget the pun hidden on that, but the thing is if the game the male x male scenes will be with the trap boy or absolute male x male, about lesbians to tell you the truth I just don't know what to expect, will it be a consequence of a route? will there be lesbians since the start of the game? is your sister the lesbian?.

I think all of the questions of the fetish side is quite important that they are answered because it's what people are attracted to at the start and well, perhaps the content can be gated at the start so that people don't feel scared about finding a fetish they don't like. Personally I don't care about it because I like to be able to make mistakes and that bad things happen (one of the worst ones for me would be to have the bully fucking you in the ass, if that was added I just ask that I can get a revenge option under x conditions, revenge!).

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hu Boy, these are a lot of Questions you got there mate xD

I doubt that they will be answered to your Content but I can see from where you are coming from.
Especially the Endings Question would interest me the most.

As for myself I get huge Summer Time Saga Vibes from that Game and that can never be bad.
Art is also juicy great and I look forward to where this Game is going.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Two questions:

1. With a name like family tales will there be incest, either explicit or from a non patreon patch?

Answered this one for myself by tossing a couple of bucks at ya and downloading it. There will be.

2. Since the dog gets his own character portrait may I assume he gets in on the action?

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Two questions:

1. With a name like family tales will there be incest, either explicit or from a non patreon patch?

Answered this one for myself by tossing a couple of bucks at ya and downloading it. There will be.

2. Since the dog gets his own character portrait may I assume he gets in on the action?
Hmm, he didn't listed bestiality in his fetish list though.
This can mean that the list is incomplete or he wants it to stay a secret, either way I thought the same thing after seeing his portrait. xD

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hu Boy, these are a lot of Questions you got there mate xD

I doubt that they will be answered to your Content but I can see from where you are coming from.
Especially the Endings Question would interest me the most.

As for myself I get huge Summer Time Saga Vibes from that Game and that can never be bad.
Art is also juicy great and I look forward to where this Game is going.
I have many questions about everything, but very few answers...

To tell you the truth the thing is that people need more information about the game, there are fetishes like blowjob that you know exactly what to expect, but there are many others that you are like "okay...?".

Personally I kind of hope that it doesn't go the same way as summer time saga because I always feel the game so frozen, the thing that I value the most is exactly the inaction and feeling that I can influence the world but even if I do nothing, shit happens and continue to develop. For example imagine that a group of goblins have raided a village and they have taken many women as captives, if I go fast then it could be possible to save them even before they aren't raped, but if I go after half a year then perhaps the girls are so corrupted and slutty at that point that they love their new life. Most games unfortunately don't value time and inaction, only considering actions as the only way for things to develop.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm, he didn't listed bestiality in his fetish list though.
This can mean that the list is incomplete or he wants it to stay a secret, either way I thought the same thing after seeing his portrait. xD
Incest wasn't listed either. List is edited to be Patreon safe would guess its copied from there. Thats mainly why I thought it warranted asking.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For example imagine that a group of goblins have raided a village and they have taken many women as captives, if I go fast then it could be possible to save them even before they aren't raped, but if I go after half a year then perhaps the girls are so corrupted and slutty at that point that they love their new life. Most games unfortunately don't value time and inaction, only considering actions as the only way for things to develop.
Yeah, I get you and I would love to play a kinda Game like this but somehow this is also wishfull thinking.
After giving it a thought I dont remember to have ever played a Game with inaction like this. Eroge Games have come a long Way now but for something like a this with many many possible Branches it is still too early xD

Incest wasn't listed either. List is edited to be Patreon safe would guess its copied from there. Thats mainly why I thought it warranted asking.
Yep, I guess this was the sole reason so fuck yeah the good Doggo will get Screentime as well....if the Game comes through.
I mean he/she/they are in very early development and given how long Games like this can take to be finished I doubt we will see him any time soon.
Also there is Patreon. xD
If the devs didnt thought about that beforehand this Game could be discarded even befor it gains any popularity.
But that would be a shame...I mean look at that juicy ass ,)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, I get you and I would love to play a kinda Game like this but somehow this is also wishfull thinking.
After giving it a thought I dont remember to have ever played a Game with inaction like this. Eroge Games have come a long Way now but for something like a this with many many possible Branches it is still too early xD

Yep, I guess this was the sole reason so fuck yeah the good Doggo will get Screentime as well....if the Game comes through.
I mean he/she/they are in very early development and given how long Games like this can take to be finished I doubt we will see him any time soon.
Also there is Patreon. xD
If the devs didnt thought about that beforehand this Game could be discarded even befor it gains any popularity.
But that would be a shame...I mean look at that juicy ass ,)
Inaction in itself is quite easy to do. It just gives the player the option to do nothing as a route, of course it can be as complex as you want it to be.

Sengoku rance is an example of a game with an element of inaction with the uesugi clan (being at war while not attacking them after the rebellion) and it will have effects (because of the inaction you can't recruit uesugi kenshin and naoe ai losing both of them forever).

Other games with inaction are those ironically NTR related, mainly because in most of them you need to have that element of inaction so that the NTR part happens. Another good example is any game with time based events, kichikuou rance for example is a heavy inaction based game, it has many events that happen based on time and what you do.

As it's easy to see, inaction is mostly focused on "what will my enemies do if I do nothing", it is mostly what gives the game a bit of challenge and diversity, for me kichikuou rance is the best game of the rance series simply because of how much is valued the inaction and consequences without giving a "you lose" message.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I noticed that the Patreon Page and this Thread has been changed for reasons I dont need to explain on this Site so I want to ask the obvious Question.
What about "Taboo" Themes in this Game?
Do you got rid of them or do I have to play again as a Step Son or what not?
I guess the good Doggo dont get his action as well then xD

Would be nice if the Dev would explain or give us new Infos on this Thread.
I really liked the Artstyle and given that the Dev already makes over 1K a Month with only two updates so far I am not the only one that likes it.
Still, it is a Shame, I was looking forward to some loving Mother/Son Time but people with my Fetish or Fetishes even, have a hard Time right now xD

Just....well... find another Site than Patreon.
There already is a Site that works the same and they are Ok with whatever the Devs do but I dont remember the Name of the Site.:confused:
Now I got depressed xD

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just....well... find another Site than Patreon.
There already is a Site that works the same and they are Ok with whatever the Devs do but I dont remember the Name of the Site.:confused:
Now I got depressed xD
Are you perhaps talking about ?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you perhaps talking about ?
No, the one I meant had a different name and had a kinky Frontpage so you can directly see what to expect.
The Site was purely for Adult Content.

But still, the Site you mentionend would work as well but as long as the bigger Projects remain and abide to Patreon Rules, Sites like Adult Pledge will fall back into the Abyss.
A Shame for the Projects that are already on AP though.

OP
UberPie

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score
Taffy Tales patch v.0.03B notes:
• Added 4 new unique characters (Mary, Tiffany, Becca, Clara, Walter)
• Added 7 story beginnings (Mary, Danny, Tiffany, Becca, Clara, Darnell, Walter)
• Added 7 new locations (sport yard, men's toilet, classroom, school principal office, shop, men's locker room, smoking area)
• Added 30+ new scenes with 20+ unique images
• Added 1 new mini-map location (shop)
• Added change MC name option
• Added day type change option
• Added end game panel (show up when all scenes done)
• Added day count panel (count ingame days)
• Added dialog box hide option (right mouse down when dialog box active)
• Added second dog
• Redone backgrounds (school hallway, school front, home front, sport yard)
• Proofread all in-game scenes. Many thanks to MorahZamora for his huge help with the English corrections!
• Added a workable browser (webgl) version.
• Added a workable android version.
• Optimized application work and reduced game resource intensive.
• Fixed all known bugs.
• Updated credits.

New version available here:

OP
UberPie

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score
Taffy Tales patch v.0.5.2D notes:

• Updated version for Android platform.
• Added new mini-games to gain money and up character corruption.
• Added new character parameters (corruption, immorality).
• Added 2 new unique characters (Natalie, Jennifer).
• Added 2 story beginnings (Natalie, Jennifer).
• Continued 4 stories (Mary, Danny, Becca, Clara).
• Added 1 new location (Jennifer's backyard).
• Added shop for the purchase of items.
• Added new items.
• Added 25+ new scenes with 25+ unique images.
• Added 50+ new short scenes.
• Added 10+ new small talk scenes.
• Added save/load game option.
• Added progress bar to view % of game left to view.
• Added quests menu.
• Added character parameters menu.
• Added confirmation panel to erase saved data, load new data, close the game and etc.
• Improved day count panel.
• Redone dialog box. New font and character assigned colors for easier readability.
• Redone a lot of existing scenes.
• Redone backgrounds (Mary bedroom, bathroom).
• Fixed bug with hiding dialog box.
• Increased time for puzzle mini-game at all stages.
• Fixed character name bug in some diagues.
• Completed a lot of improvements for all game platforms.

OP
UberPie

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score
Taffy Tales patch v.0.6.1B(includes v.0.6.1A) notes:

• Fixed replacing of character names in some dialogues. Taffy Tales patch v.0.6.1A notes:
• HUGE amount of work put onto the optimization of game on all platforms (Predominantly for the Android version).
• Added new feature for alternating weather. Now rain can pour at any point in the Town of Taffy.
• Added 2 new locations (Becca's home front, Priscilla's home front).
• Continued onto 5 stories (Mary's, Becca's, Tiffany's, Jennifer's, Sara's).
• Added 20+ new full scenes with 30+ unique images.
• Added 10+ new short scenes.
• Added new items to purchase in the shop.
• Added new items to discover.
• Added new quests & tasks.
• Added the ability to change both Mary's and Tiffany's names.
• Redone and retouched a lot of existing scenes.
• Redone background (School front).
• Fixed character names bug in some diagues.

OP
UberPie

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score
Taffy Tales patch v.0.7.2b notes:

Added optional save file, with all content completed except release update.
• Added new skip feature(skip check button under dialog box).
• Fixed a few bugs(saving system, dialog box and etc.).
• Reduce size of the game by improving the compression of images.
• Reworked some ingame scenes.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.7.2a notes:

• Improved the performance for all existing platform.
• Improved android controller.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.7.1a notes:

• Added 2 HUGE storylines involving Mary and Clara Thompson.
• Added 35+ new full scenes with 100+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).
• Added new character Stacy in an introductory fashion.
• Added new character animation effects (Check it out and tell me what you think).
• Added new animation effects for several scenes.
• Added 15+ new short scenes.
• Added new items to purchase in the general shop.
• Redone and retouched a lot of existing scenes.
• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.
• Fixed save/load Bug, where one save replaces another one.
• Fixed character name replacement bugs in some dialogues.
• Fixed scene progression bug when you use cheat code.
• Added gallery feature for watching hot in-game scenes.

OP
UberPie

UberPie

Lurker
Reputation score
Taffy Tales patch v.0.8.1c notes:

• Added gallery feature for watching hot in-game scenes.
Added optional save file, with all content completed except release update.
• Fixed a few bugs(saving system, dialog box and etc.).

Taffy Tales patch v.0.8.1b notes:

• Improved the performance for all existing platform.
Fixed plot mismatch in Priscilla's and Clara's scenes.
• Fixed bug in Clara's scene with web camera.
Fixed gallery bug. Now you can open all images from gallery.
• Reduce size of the game by improving the compression of images.
• Reworked some ingame scenes.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.8.1 notes:

• Added/Continued 4 storylines involving Becca, Clara, Gerda and Priscilla.
• Added 30+ new full scenes with 60+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).
• Added 7 new locations(Becca's hallway, Becca's room, Becca's bathroom, Priscilla's hallway, Priscilla's room, Priscilla's bathroom, Clara's room)with unique background images.
• Added new skip feature(skip check button under dialog box).
• Added new animation effects for MC thoughts.
• Added 10+ new short scenes.
• Added new items to purchase in the general shop.
• Updated ingame gallery.
• Reworked evil skin of MC.
• Removed puzzle minigame (new minigames will be added in the future updates).
• Removed character animation effects (it will be improved and updated later).
• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.