What's new

Uh, so I think my thread got deleted.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure if this is the right place to put this kind of topic, but here goes.

Yeah I know, one of 'those kinds of threads', I'm not upset or anything like that, but I would have liked to have gotten a PM of why it was deleted so in the future I can avoid doing what I did.

I made a thread over at the Hentai Games area offering to share a game called RE094266 - One night in the woods assaulted by the Succubus, I provided both the dlsite and a description of the game, the only thing that I didn't provide was a d/l link because I wasn't sure if one of the characters involved was safe or not, however I did offer to give the link to whomever pm'd me.

I'm fairly sure I did everything right unless I shouldn't have attached the picture of the cover that had said possibly unsafe character? Anyway like I mentioned I just would like a explanation so I can avoid doing what I did in the future.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Uh, so I think my thread got deleted.

From a quick google of that game it's clear as day that the male is a shota. Which is a big no-no on here.

OP
Orion

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, but I thought that as long as you don't post a d/l link it's fine or was that rule changed recently?

Err, or maybe it's because I posted the picture of that cover...though if it was a problem I would have removed it.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Better to just delete the thread as soon as possible lest it bring chaos and destruction upon the forum. Also, if you're unsure on whether a game/CG is considered against board rules, be sure to PM the H-section moderator, ToxicShock and ask his stance on it.

Now that I've been helpful, I must also be an asshole. OP is a faggot, etc.

OP
Orion

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, okay then, I'll do that from now on. Honestly I figured that the male character was fine, to me he looked at least older than Luka from Monster Girl Quest.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Situation is clear. This thread may be deleted (and let any evidence ever questioning a decision of mine be purged from the eyes of the public) ..... '~'