What's new

ULMF Complex [BF 68]

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Complex [BF 68]

As Kirsten was too busy watching the screens she'd not notice Eliza smile, a twisted, almost evil-like smile. Though it only appeared for a second before she composed herself.

"I'd say its something this company was working on, but it got out of control," She replies to Kirsten. She slips one hand into Kirstens and runs the other over her abdomen. "Y'know, seeing whats happening on those screens as well as having this thing in me is making me feel really horny," She says quietly in Kirsten's ear, her lips almost touching the woman. "And seeing you all naked like this isn't helping matters at all. And I do need to repay you for helping me." Eliza turns herself around to face Kirsten and kneels on the bed next to her. She then takes Kirstens hand she was holding and places it on one of her own breasts. "What do ya say?" She asks, a cute smile stretched across her face.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kirsten gasped a little bit as she felt Eliza place her hand in hers and begin to softly rub her chiseled abdomen. "Y'know, seeing whats happening on those screens as well as having this thing in me is making me feel really horny," Horny? This stuff is horrible, and if we don't get out of here it's going to happen to us as well she thought as she felt a shiver go down her spine as Li breathed into her ear before she continued, "And seeing you all naked like this isn't helping matters at all. And I do need to repay you for helping me." As Kirsten looked around she saw Li kneel on the bed in front of her before she took ahold of her hand and placed it on her swollen titty.
"What do ya say" Li said coyly and seductively as she held Kirsten's hand on her breast, "W-we n-need to get out of here. If we don't all of those awful things on the screen will happen to us." She saids very uneasy and uncertain as she began to feel her own libido flare up from Li's flirting and seductive manner, her cute smile beginning to break through her defenses.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Eliza placed her hand in Kirstens hand, not her vagina lol))

Eliza hunched forward slightly, feeling dejected by Kirstens manner.

"I...I only wanted to repay you for your kindness," She said quietly, it sounded as if she was trying to hold back crying. "I thought..I thought this would be an appropriate way to pay you back..." Eliza looked up at Kirsten, her eyes had gone slightly puffy and her lower lip was quivering.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh no, I've hurt her feelings. Kirsten thought before taking the lithe pregnant girl in a gentle embrace and soothingly rubbing her back underneath the hospital gown and cooing into her hair. "Please don't cry, Li. I-I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. I just wasn't expecting it. But if it will make you happy I'll be glad to accept your gesture. I just haven't had any kind of experience with sex yet. They've only been giving me enemas. So please try to be patient with me." She saids as she begins fondling with the smaller woman's breasts and lightly kissing her on the forehead, doing her best at foreplay.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eliza lets out a small moan as Kirsten fondles her swollen breasts, her nipples already fully erect. Moving her hands to behind her she unties the strings and allows her gown to drop off her body and onto the floor.

"Oooh, this feels so much better than it did with that monstrosity earlier," She moans quietly, pulling Kirsten into an embrace before kissing her passionately on her lips. "And your body feels so nice against mine.." Breaking from the embrace Eliza moves Kirsten onto the bed and lies her down, Kirsten may or may not notice that the strength used was a bit more than Eliza's build would suggest she could use.

"And don't worry about this being your first time, I'll do most of the work. After all, it wouldn't be me repaying you if you did it all," Eliza chuckles playfully, brushing Kirsten's hair out of her face she slowly kisses down the womans body, lightly squeezing Kirstens breasts as she moves slowly down her body.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kirsten lets out small moans as the lithe little woman pulls her into an embrace and begins kissing her. She blushes as Li compliments her, still sroking the slender womans back before she breaks off from the kiss and embrace, seeting her down on the bed. She is surprised at Eliza's strength for being a smaller woman the she, but she chooses to ignore it as she is genuinely wanting to let the woman "repay" her for help as to make her feel better, as well as the fact that she knows she will need an and all help she is able to get if she is to escape this nightmarish place.

"And don't worry about this being your first time, I'll do most of the work. After all, it wouldn't be me repaying you if you did it all," Eliza chuckles playfully, brushing Kirsten's hair out of her face she slowly kisses down the womans body, lightly squeezing Kirstens breasts as she moves slowly down her body. Kirsten lets out little pleased moans and mewling sounds as Li begins kissing her up and down her curvacious and toned body, giong around and in between her large breasts, down her flat and washboard stomach and everywhere else; even as the lithe woman begins to knead and massage her large chest.

Blushing even more brightly and breathing in heavy pants at the womans loving Kirsten replies, "o-okay, Li. But please be gentle with me.... I am still a virgin, please make me feel good."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A grin spreads across Eliza's face at Kirsten's confession. "Still a virgin? Looks like they've been using those machines on you if you think that," She says, perhaps giving something away that she shouldn't have known. "Well, it looks like I've got a delicious treat anyway." Eliza continues kissing down Kirsten's body until she finally gets between her legs. Looking up at Kirsten she smiles gently before lightly running the tip of her tongue along her slit, teasing her clitoris for a few moments before stopping. "Enjoying it so far?" She playfully asks Kirsten before she continues to tease her pussy.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kirsten felt electricity surge through her masculine and toned body as Li began kissing her down her body till she reached her most precious area, not even catching what she said about a machine; she began to make cute, little mewling sounds as Li began to lick her entrance, every stroke of the tongue threatening to overtake her mind with pleasure. "Ooooh, yeees...... oooooo..... please keep licking and eating my clitty......and.....p-please.... use your hands too...... lick and suck my clit and finger my pussy.....please." She saids the licking and fondling of her sacred pink pearl sending new and unfelt sensations through her body addicting her to the feeling of pleasure.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, seeing as you did ask nicely," Eliza mutters, she glides her tongue over Kirsten's folds, stopping at her clit she begins to greedily lick and suck it as she slides two fingers deep into the muscled-woman.

She fingers and licks Kirsten for about ten minutes before stopping, she looks up at the woman, a seductive smile on her face as Kirsten's fluids run down her chin. "Oooh, I want you to make me feel good too..." She moans quietly as one hand explores between her legs, a moment later, and possibly at a speed far greater than a woman in her position could move at, she climbs atop Kirsten, her bulging stomach resting gently on Kirsten's toned abdomen as her nipples lightly rubbed against Kirsten's own. Eliza slides a hand between Kirstens legs and continues to finger her, her tongue dances along Kirsten's lips for a few seconds before pushing past them and enters her mouth.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kirsten was shocked for a bit as she felt Li's tongue slip into her mouth but the surprise soon turned into longing and pleasure as she felt the pregnant woman's tongue begin to contest and struggle with her own and she soon got into it as well, as she began to try dominate Li's tongue with her own, moaning out in pleasure and lust as she reached her hands around Li and began fondling the lithe woman's round ass cheeks; occasionally brushing past and dipping into her leaking womanhood. The sensation of Li's tongue fighting with her own, the warmth of the woman's fat pregnant belly pressing against her flat toned abs, her nipples rubbing and brushing up against hers; all driving her wild and mad with desire.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eliza continued to play with Kirsten for a little while, her tongue eagerly wrestling with Kirstens while her fingers busily worked between her legs.

Arching her back as she let out a low, drawn out moan Eliza smiled down at Kirsten, not like the other smiles she had on Eliza's face, this one was more menacing. With surprising speed Eliza grabbed and pinned Kirstens arms down onto the bed, and if Kirsten tried to fight against her she'd realise that she couldn't budge an inch.

"Well this charade has been played out long enough," Eliza spoke in a cold and mechanical voice, though there was a hint of lust in her tone. Eliza kneeled up slightly, Kirsten would see a faint ripple of movement along Eliza's stomach going down to between her legs and most probably to her surprise a thick black appendage slides out from between Eliza's legs, and as it continues to 'grow' it glides along Kirstens stomach, up to her breasts and finally to her lips. "This shell has served its purpose so I think I'll have fun with you and it now." Quite suddenly the tentacle snakes its way back down Kirsten's body and thrusts into her, repeatedly and violently pumping in and out of her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well this charade has been played out long enough," Eliza spoke in a cold and mechanical voice, "Wh-what do you mean?" Kirsten asked before she saw the tentacle slide out of her pussy, "Just wh-what the hell are---- ULP!!!!!" She tried to ask before she was cut off by tentacle entering her mouth before sliding out and attacking her pussy. "This shell has served its purpose so I think I'll have fun with you and it now." Eliza said as the tentacle left Kirsten's mouth and snaked down to her crotch before attacking her womanhood. "AH! AH! AH! AH!" Kirsten cried out before in desperation and fear trying to bring her hands free and wrapping them around the other woman's neck.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

'Eliza' continued to pump into Kirsten, the tentacle violently thrusting deep into her, and as she wrapped her fingers around the possessed girls neck she'd hear a small, pained sound coming from 'Eliza' followed by a loud snapping noise. Obviously Kirsten had strangled her a little harder than she intended on doing.

'Elizas' head hung limp even as she continued to fuck the muscled girl, and after a moment her mouth twitched into a sick smile.

"Now that wasn't a nice thing to do to your 'rescuer'," She said, mock surprise in her voice as a trickle of blood runs down the side of her mouth. "Here I am repaying you and you go and snap my neck." Kirsten would feel 'Elizas' body tense up for a moment and a second later another tentacle rips forth from the girls pussy and plunges into Kirsten's own, recently deflowered pussy. As 'Eliza' leant forward closer to Kirsten's face she smiled as she slipped her tongue into Kirsten's mouth, droplets of blood speckling her victim as she started to kiss her.

-------------------------------

After struggling to open her cell door Cynthia would find herself in a deserted corridor, the only thing showing any signs of activity here recently would be the pile of excrement in a shadowed corner. Whilst she was trying to pry the door open she may or may not have thought she heard two people talking. She would also find herself wearing a ballroom gown of sorts, probably something for an experiment that was cancelled. The gown itself had a green long-sleeved top and a flowing white skirt with slits coming up the sides that stopped at her knee's.

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"Gah. Creepy buggers putting me in something like this. What were they thinking of? Hmm. It could be worse, it's actually quite comfortable..." Cynthia mutters to herself, trailing off at the end, and twirling around a little, watching the fabric of the gown flutter along behind her.

Finished talking to herself, the smell of the pile in the corner catches her attention. Wrinkling up her nose and muttering something under breath about bad cleaners, she sets off cautiously down the corridor, keeping to the walls, and following the voices she had heard earlier. 'If they're personnel, they can help me here can't they?' was something along her line of thought as she crept along after them.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh! Dear God! I-I-I just killed her! I took an innocent human life! Kirsten though as she heard Eliza's painful sound and the snap of her neck. She would be lost in grief if she did not continue to fuck and he had not seen her mouth twist up. "Now that wasn't a nice thing to do to your 'rescuer'," she would hear "Eliza" say she went about fucking her, "Here I am repaying you and you go and snap my neck." A second later another tentacle shoot out into her cunt, "MMMPGH! HMMMPGH! MMMMMGH!" Kirsten shouted out in a muffled cry as "Eliza"'s tongue snaked into her mouth and began squirming around. Kirsten grabbed a hold of "Eliza's face and began trying to shove the girls body off of her and attempt to kick out of the thing's penetration of her.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

'Eliza' laughed maniacally through her and Kirsten's kiss, though as the Kirsten tried pushing the woman off her 'Elizas' face would freeze up for a moment as bone could be seen pushing at flesh until suddenly the bone sliced through and the next instant flesh and muscle could be heard tearing as 'Elizas' head slipped out of Kirsten's hands and fell to the floor with a dull thud.

The body, now without its head fell forward and landed on top of Kirsten, blood spurting out of the neck, covering her face and hair. For several moments the body would lay there, lifeless, until quite suddenly an eye could be seen poking out of the neck hole.

"Oh now you've gone and done it," A high-pitched demonic voice spoke, the body climbed back up as the tentacles came back to life and continued their assault on Kirsten's body. "Here, lets see how you enjoy life without a head!" Two more tentacles sprout from the possessed corpse, this time from its ass, they quickly lunge at Kirsten's throat and wrap around her, trying to squeeze the life out of her. The broken woman's hands move to Kirsten's chest, and taking hold of her breasts it grips her tightly, rubbing and teasing her nipples.

---------------------

As Cynthia walked down the corridor she'd hear what was happening in the room just down the hall, albeit not exactly knowing what was going on.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

OH! GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD NO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! Kirsten thought to herself as she felt the what had to be a demon attempt to strangle her to death, her mind already reeling from seeing its fall off on her, spurting the poor woman's blood it had possessed into her face and hair. "UUUUURGK! GUUURGKLE! HUUURGK!" She gurgled out as she grasped furiously and desperately at its tentacles, at the same time kicking into it's midsection, hoping to manage to get it off of her and break free.

Mirchie

Reputation score

'Ack. That doesn't sound good.' Cynthia thought to herself, chewing on her lip as she walked along the wall, creeping up to the slightly ajar doorway to peek through the gap, holding the loose fabric of her gown to stop it rustling. Seeing the scene occurring before her, her eyes widened, and she brought a hand up to cover her mouth, quietly muttering "...W-what? What's that? Is this what usually happens in this place? It's horrible!" before stepping away from the door, looking around the corridor, looking for something, anything, that was loose on the floor.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Kirsten's kicking seemed to loosen the tentacles grip around her neck, which would give her enough room to squeeze her fingers in to try and pry them off, but she lacked enough strength to remove them by herself.

"YES! Struggle some more! I want to see the look on your face as I break your will!" The black-tentacled demon screams out as Kirsten tries to free herself, however the first tentacle that entered her tenses up and a moment later she'd feel her womb being pumped with a warm, sticky liquid that oozes out of her slightly, trickling down over her ass cheeks. As the liquid pumps into her and swells her stomach she'd feel a slight sexual rush, as if this situation was starting to look not too bad.

---------------------

As Cynthia searches the corridor she'd notice a fire extinguisher on the wall not that far from where she was standing.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Padding over to pick up the fire extinguisher, Cynthia picked it up, testing its weight, before creeping back to the door. Clenching it tightly to herself, she closes her eyes and breathes deeply a few times, muttering encouragement to herself, before turning, kicking the door in, and rushing in with a yell, aiming to land a solid blow to the headless creatures back as it fucked Kirsten.