What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] [ ウルトラマンボー ] Soul of Forgery / ソウルオブフォージュリー RE153864 RJ153864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ソウルオブフォージュリー (Soul of Forgery)

Hmm. Completely cleared the lizardman boss (the one who falls through the floor) and fatty with the girl in his stomache.

That looks like foors B1 and F1 completely cleared. No sparkles on the map at all. But I can't get anywhere in B2. Doors on both sides of the elevator are locked.

Not sure what to do. I got a call from the scientist guy, but I have no idea what he's saying.
Um, damn.
I should know this one because that's where I got stuck during my playthrough, but it's been a long while.

I believe you need to go back to the spot where the lizardman boss (I always thought he was more of a big wolf-dog), and climb the narrow passages there to get another key or something.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, damn.
I should know this one because that's where I got stuck during my playthrough, but it's been a long while.

I believe you need to go back to the spot where the lizardman boss (I always thought he was more of a big wolf-dog), and climb the narrow passages there to get another key or something.
Door halfway up the narrow stairs had a battery for the moving platform in the basement, you mean that?

That sparkled, so even if I missed it on the first pass through, I found it eventually.

That's how I got to the second boss, and killed him.

I used a hacked save-file to get into F2 anyway, messed around there and beat the third boss(s)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hope these guys gives us some kind of tease on their next project soon. Would love some more games from them. Guild Meister 2 is one of my favorites.

Aksis

Reputation score

Anyone mind uploading this? All the links in the thread are down, and I can't find a decent torrent.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind uploading this? All the links in the thread are down, and I can't find a decent torrent.
Here's link to updated version:D
Okay i re-uploaded it. I hope that this will not be taken down...

Last edited:

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's link to updated version:D
mega.nz/#!kVx11ATD!UCXqMcUrHmKXlTd52rHzrELlCnbAU4_gtCZy0C5Bvro
Url is down. Can someone reupload this, please?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PSA for everyone. Mega runs searches for links to their stuff. If they find anything posted publicly they automatically pull it. If you want to use mega take the link (full link with decryption key) and put it in a text file. Then attach the text file here.

Posting the link directly will result in it being pulled within 40 minutes.

Sadly, even with that, Mega is still the best upload site around at the moment.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up, that link that was posted 3 weeks ago does still seem to work, it's just that the formatting on it seems a bit off and it won't go anywhere if you just click it. If you right click and copy/paste the link location, it should take you to the right spot. No need to ask for another link just yet.

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

Found a torrent for the game on

Might be an old version though (it said ver1.2).

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PSA for everyone. Mega runs searches for links to their stuff. If they find anything posted publicly they automatically pull it. If you want to use mega take the link (full link with decryption key) and put it in a text file. Then attach the text file here.

Posting the link directly will result in it being pulled within 40 minutes.

Sadly, even with that, Mega is still the best upload site around at the moment.
Just have to add here. Sites can typically see where visitors come from, whether they visit through a search engine like google or a direct link from a website, or just manually typing out the URL. A site like Mega can in essence 'ban' sites from linking to them, deleting any file linked to through certain sites (so for example a file linked to from ULMF gets immediately flagged for removal) Which with what has been happening these past months seems to be the case here, it seems just about any file regardless of how innocuous or legal gets removed with little warning, similar links elsewhere are often just fine.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm really sorry for the necro here. Does anyone know if it's possible to uncensor this type of game?

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm really sorry for the necro here. Does anyone know if it's possible to uncensor this type of game?
You will probably need to extract the game .exe then swap sprite/cg's with uncencored one.

I guess that's the best possible way to do it.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya there I wonder if someone have a full save, preferably in the front of the unlocked Fat Golem door. For some reason I can't access it even after the end and there's no working links in this thread anymore. Dx

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think we had a thread yet, but the dev just announced that the next game "Soul of Phantasm", will be released around April of next year.
A vague description of what type of game it is was given and it sounds similar to the first game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an updated OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.