Tentacle God
Reputation score
From Author Enty
hXXps://enty.jp/lGA39RsIDubk?active_tab=posts#2
Change XX to tt

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really looking forward to the additions of those animations. I hope there's a naked version of that third one with the butt-jiggle. I'll definitely be picking this up when its completed.

Reputation score
I'm really annoyed at how bad the gameplay of this game is. It's just absolute garbage and I can't believe it's still like this in the 4th game of Umai neko.
In specific the 3rd boss room it is excruciatingly hard to unlock the naked version of the CG because you have to die without getting raped for your character to loose her clothes. Those guys just endlessly grapple her anytime they get, they dont have a normal attack. Only the boss has a damaging attack. It's just so incredibly dumb designed. It took me forever to get that. Also the X axis (the depth) is really weird and not fun, but that a problem with the genre, not specifically this game. Lastely the animation locking that occurs is horrendous, you press attack once and you're locked in a 2 second animation it feels like. Even worse if you accidently touch someone's shadow while walking yo start to automatically grapple them, which makes you unable to move or dodge anything until you let go. The running is also very unresponsive, you have to double tap a move button to run but half of the time it won't work because the timing is really weird.

It's a shame because the art, as always, is really great. But my fucking god the gameplay is the worst I have seen in a long time. Just give an option to open the gallary natively because putting people through this is torture.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
You know you can hit yourself ? it's the easiest way to get her naked to unlock everything.

Also 1.63 is out :

Monster 02 animation change (nude)

Monster 13 Change animation (Suit)

Monster 15, 16 hp decrease 6500 - 1500

Backdrop, gun damage rise

Change the background of stage 06

Optimized for games

Playable in slightly lower environment than previous pc specification

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
V 1.65 is out :

Stage 6 Bug Fixes
Edit Page 6 Level Design

There was a bug previously with the boss (if you won it showed an error message). Also the boss have only the clothed sprite for now (no CG).

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody got problem of the v 1.64 not starting? I mean, it showed on task manager, but the game itself doesn't ever come out.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anybody got problem of the v 1.64 not starting? I mean, it showed on task manager, but the game itself doesn't ever come out.
A few people have had this problem. Since this thread hasn't been active lately you might be able to find it in recent pages. But I think it's something like, open the config file and change the first value from a 0 to 1, or something along those lines.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
A few people have had this problem. Since this thread hasn't been active lately you might be able to find it in recent pages. But I think it's something like, open the config file and change the first value from a 0 to 1, or something along those lines.
Will try, thank you :D

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Many thanks to Odd-Eye and backupuser for sharing.

As for the the game not loading when clicked on, all I had to do was wait a minute or two, and it loaded. No modifications needed.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Many thanks to Odd-Eye and backupuser for sharing.

As for the the game not loading when clicked on, all I had to do was wait a minute or two, and it loaded. No modifications needed.
Waited for 10 mins and still not loaded before :D

Mtijsa

Reputation score
The game takes a lot of RAM; 4GB is minimum, 8GB preferred. Check Task Manager to make sure you didn't run out; the game should appear approximately when its RAM stops increasing, which for me happened after 30 seconds.

If a black or white screen appears, then go to the .ini file and toggle the buffer/swap digits from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 0. This won't help you if the game doesn't show up at all. It only helps if the game shows up but is blank.

I eventually wasn't able to successfully play the game, because most things were just white. I did get some levels to show up but that was it, so I gave up.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
V1.66 is out :

mon17 (boss) in-game hcg update
mon17 (boss) extra add
Mon01 Fix in-game hcg (suit)
mon12 (Brown Mouse) Fix in game hcg (suit)
mon10 (Student on White) In Game Hcg Bug Fix
mon11 (Upper undressing student) in game hcg bug fixed

Change in in-game hcg system
Increase incidence of in-game hcg in down state
Increase escape time
Correct the position of escape gauge
hp decrease correction (ex: 1 time piston hp - 100 -> hp - 10)
- In-game In order to escape immediately in hcg state, you have to raise the dex status.