What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Based on what I seen in the image files Im pretty sure he s using a skeletal animation setup to generate the images. What that means is that to implement a new outfit, all he have to do is to draw the new pieces (like torso, arm etc) and then press the "export" key or such on the animation software (like Spine). Pretty sure the individual images are not entirely done by hand.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Eeeeh I mean I'd love for that to be a thing aswell, but regardless of whether what you said is true or not, I wouldn't count on it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are tools out there that can extract the image files; like this one:

Is the empty eyes gameover cg in-game or just in the files?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder if he'll ever make it so the characters can fight naked? He's already got the model and sex animations and all, would just need the fight ones redone.

Sidewinder89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if he'll ever make it so the characters can fight naked? He's already got the model and sex animations and all, would just need the fight ones redone.
But where would be the fun if there isn`t any frustrating gamemechanic that`s only there for the lack of good balancing? But honestly, i hope so too that he gets rid of that. If you're allready too far in the level theres no chance you could make it back to the beginning to get back the fight ability. So kinda pointless this mechanic if you ask me. Nonetheless looking forward to his new creation. Wishlist for improvements is long, i hope he fulfills some of them with this one:cool:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But where would be the fun if there isn`t any frustrating gamemechanic that`s only there for the lack of good balancing? But honestly, i hope so too that he gets rid of that. If you're allready too far in the level theres no chance you could make it back to the beginning to get back the fight ability. So kinda pointless this mechanic if you ask me. Nonetheless looking forward to his new creation. Wishlist for improvements is long, i hope he fulfills some of them with this one:cool:
I wouldnt mind a return if it was reworked in a way, like have less combos. but still allow her to knock enemies back or something. just something to save yourself but still feel weak without it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo updated. Seems to be a few bug fixes and also the nude hcg animation is now in it.

Sidewinder89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldnt mind a return if it was reworked in a way, like have less combos. but still allow her to knock enemies back or something. just something to save yourself but still feel weak without it.
Yeah maybe some sort of penalty to your ability to use the special abilities, like the tornado kick (it`s been a while since i played this but i mean the round-house-kickish attack that you spam to get rid of bigger enemy crouds). It`s kinda a bit of back and forth with this series. He/they improves on some things but others feel like a step back. I mean the smoothness of the gameplay and fighting animations were improved with every new release. If he/they just would manage to include a decent cum system so the H-stuff wouldn`t be so meh. So much potencial i hope this time he/they get everything right:cool:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo updated. Seems to be a few bug fixes and also the nude hcg animation is now in it.
For some reason the option to select stage 2 was added even though it just gets stuck in load screen since it doesn't exist.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It'd also be nice if he could get more than 2 sound clips for his characters...

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What game engine was used to make this? I see a lot of people use game maker or unity but not sure about this one.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What game engine was used to make this? I see a lot of people use game maker or unity but not sure about this one.
it says it in the window border.....game maker studio

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

v0.03 is released. The boss now appears at the very start of stage 1. There's also 2 new knockdown animations (clothed and nude) with the boss. No new game over animation AFAIK, perhaps someone can confirm by looking through game files. Stage 2 also works now, though it's just a background test. 1 weak enemy spawns along set intervals and it doesn't properly finish, gets stuck at some point. Looks like there won't be a torn clothing state in the game which is nice. 1000 hp will actually be 1000 hp rather than 700 hp -> become useless for remaining 300.

Hopefully these demos keep going up. Though based on previous trends, once the basic system is set up and bug free, there will be long gaps between each demo and it shifts to animation previews through blog posts.

Last edited:

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The boss is spending so much time breakdancing around instead of actually grabbing when she's down.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone mentioned petting? I notice the hand icon when I hover my mouse over her head, but nothing makes her react (except clicking on/around her breasts).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite the new boss scenes, I find the new demo to be worse than the previous one. More bugs and the game can crash wiping out save progress if it failed to close properly.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite the new boss scenes, I find the new demo to be worse than the previous one. More bugs and the game can crash wiping out save progress if it failed to close properly.
Yep , same thing happened to Me
Even crashed , and there is two option of abort / ignore~

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone mentioned petting? I notice the hand icon when I hover my mouse over her head, but nothing makes her react (except clicking on/around her breasts).
I tried hold the mouse button and drag in back and forth on her head (like patting) and she actually react to me. Although no voice recorded just yet.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While a tad buggy and very mean boss placement, i think this was just to mostly test the bosses sex animations. If it can just learn to not space itself so far from the fallen angel it would work a tad better. Otherwise its nice to see the boss has a unique pose for naked angel. And the poses are pretty sexy as well. just help it have an ai to move towards her after some time and we are set.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Without patting:

Patting:

:p Cute.