What's new

ACT [ Umai Neko ] FIGHTING GIRL MEI (RE159692) (RJ159692)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
FIGHTING GIRL MEI

Tags:
Uniform
Fighting
Ryona

Developed By:

Release Date:
August 8th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: FIGHTING GIRL MEI

Looks interesting, thanks for the link! :D

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like how they animate it, but what keeps me from playing is that I'm not fond of the voice. Same for the previous game.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haven't test it yet. The art look really good and gameplay look a lot better than their last game(see in the video trailer)

Is he use the same terrible voice as the previous demo :confused:

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems to be very similar to Fighting Girl Sakura, in fact I'm not sure what's different.(Not that this is a bad thing) I think maybe the large sized animations at game over.

I'll be spending some time with this.

Also if this is like the last game, then cheat Engine will work, for those that don't wish to grind coins.

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you unlock the H stuff?

I beat the entire game and only got one from a game over.

If you get knocked down, the monsters just jump around on top of you doing nothing and sometimes when you game over it just puts you back into the menu screen?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

You have to lose all HP first and then wait for them to run over your body THEN you hit NO on the continue screen...

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

buggi game XD
space goes not.

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to clear as much of the floor as possible before you can move on.

Beat up the monsters!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some bugs in the game, for example. Boss 1 not lose naked black screen XD

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that first boss is just awful.
Two guys that can't be juggled or knocked down, don't even flinch when hit half the time, attack fast with a huge range, hit for ~500 damage and knock you down with each hit.
But that's not enough of course, there's an unlimited spawn of those fucking crawlers from both sides, so if you don't interrupt your attack and jump over them at the right time, you'll get knocked down, even if you manage to dodge them, you're probably still in range of the bosses and will get hit anyway.

I was even kinda having fun playing the game up to this point...
They probably expect players to farm coins to improve stats, fuck that, Cheatengine for the win.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I did not have a problem with hitting the space bar to go up or down on those stairs. I actually had no problems with the gameplay aside from a few mystery hits that did not look like they should have registered as hits. Not a fan of hitboxes that are nowhere near where the actual character is, but I guess its the limitations of the programmer.

Though for a second go around, I would liked to have seen more progress toward the animations not looking herky jerky and being essentially all over the place. I liked this character slightly better than the original one, but that really did little to nothing to affect my enjoyment of the game since the scenes were fairly lackluster. I really think a few double team scenes would have made it slightly more enjoyable since the other scenes are simply generic for lack of any real better term.

Did I enjoy it? Somewhat. There are better games for a quick fap, so this game is bascially play it once and then forget it for eternity.

Would I buy it? Absolutely not, I would have regretted the purchase 5 minutes after I started playing.

WhiteKnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought it. Beat it in about half an hour. Pretty easy game overall. Hardest part is the first boss, but you only need to kill one of those guys. Also, you only need to level up strength until the second half of the game.
Gimme about 15 minutes to go back and lose to everything and I'll upload the complete save.
Edit:
Lol that ETA was wrong. It's actually harder to lose now that I'm stronger than everything. It took me longer to lose to everything than it did for me to just straight up beat the game, but the save is attached below

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Bought it. Beat it in about half an hour. Pretty easy game overall. Hardest part is the first boss, but you only need to kill one of those guys. Also, you only need to level up strength until the second half of the game.
Gimme about 15 minutes to go back and lose to everything and I'll upload the complete save.
Edit:
Lol that ETA was wrong. It's actually harder to lose now that I'm stronger than everything. It took me longer to lose to everything than it did for me to just straight up beat the game, but the save is attached below
Tried using the save, but the gallery is all blacked out?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

1st boss was easy... just bought the Quick Dash and Lariat Cycle Skill Combo and it's pretty much gg.
Actually it's pretty much gg the whole game with that combo lel...

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kind of disappointing there's no creaming.

The climax is the womb penetration.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fun game, but I enjoyed Fighting Girl Sakura better :/

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just clear the game.

The girl voice is terrible as always. The fighting act voice is good but why h-scene voice terrible like this :mad:

The gameplay is spamming skill same as Sakura. Just change from Spinning Kick to Jump Spin Kick. But at least last boss has more than 1 attack type :p

The good parts are art and animation.

Oh! and one mistake I found in CG. The first CG on 4th page; Mei has 2 mouths :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In case anyone was curious on how to go about unlocking CG, when you lose your clothes, you are not dead. heal up and get knocked down. Don't get up and you'll be raped. Lose all your life from this. This will give you a partially clothed CG. The other comes from having a game over from being knocked down while partially nude and hitting the right buttom when the prompt shows.

Some have 3 CGs. I have not gotten far enough to see these monsters yet but I assume it's the same process. just get knocked down while fully clothed. Typically being hit in mid jump will cause this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.