What's new

ACT [ Umai Neko ] FIGHTING GIRL MEI (RE159692) (RJ159692)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: FIGHTING GIRL MEI

Would like to ask where the pregnancy cgs were addded? Is it in the gallery option? I can't seem to find it on my game, might be because it's outdated though.
Updated version has it, but no one shared it so you'll have to buy it or beg someone to share it with you.

MasterOFVR

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you still updating? I checked yer blog and it's not been updated for a while :S

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have an older version I could share if no one has the newest.

Edit:

Last edited:

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I recently got my hand on the last version of Fighting Girl Mei, so just in case anyone wants it :

mega(dot)nz/#!rAEXwK4D!8Bv1ebzVCjxKYtqqTm_DOW3I-sGzUrSSzcOtIbtXhlE

Not many change, except a new game over CG when losing to the final boss and some game over CG being less censored.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
it's less censored for the first 3 enemies because before I uploaded it to nyaa I replaced the CG animations with the ones from the demo version. Recently I wanted to see if I can decensor a single cg made with Gamemaker. Turns out it's pretty dumb and you have to edit an animation frame by frame in Photoshop, which is time consuming and not really worth the effort. It's not impossible though. Here's the first gameover animation decensored. Just replace the file in image/cg/cg_gameover01.gmspr
hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lc7wJcmAgKOuniodaKr6WSnR0MDMKieU

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Also if anyone cares to animate this then knock yourself out. I thought CG03 looked kinda weird in the game.
hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1E7nVndQ37p21ymFR9akWbxRz4BSQKnmx

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
PPS: If anyone has the decensored HGCs animations from Umai Neko's patreon/enty I could replace them in the game

SkipTheRussian

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
and then, after 4.5 hours of searching for a download (not using a 9hr 25kb.s site) i finally found it, its all coming together

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.