What's new

ACT [ Umai Neko] FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA RE149077 RJ149077

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

From the same circle (different creator) that make Parasite in City. I believe this game also need its own thread :D

Featuring Hibari from Senran Kagura, got a responsive control, and smooth animation (though repetitive?). At this point (the trial), I only found regular (weird looking guy), green-ish one, blu-ish one, Wolf, and flying box with arrow ( I think it's supposed to be bird or something)

Planned to be released in Jan 14... genre is beat em up, I think?

Edit:

Alternate link (courtesy to Berlucrap147):

* About the game
A 2D side-scrolling action as a young girl vs. enemies in a parallel world

* Controls
z = M.atk (main attack)
x = S.atk (special attack)
c = Avo (avoid)
s = MENU
1key = hp potion
2key = mp potion
You can purchase new skills in the store

* Game system and statuses
When Sakura's health is less than 50% she starts to lose clothes
Nudity shames Sakura out of her ability to attack
You can restart from the left checkpoint

Str: M.atk and Def boost
Dex: Avo and refresh boost
Sta: Max.ph and Hp.rec boost
Men: Max.mp and Mp.rec boost
Int: Not applicable

Last edited by a moderator:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 淫乱カグラ雲雀アクション

If they have an artist and a game dev, they can split up the work so that the artist pushes out high quality art while the dev takes care of making the game work.

Unless you have really complex game mechanics and are aiming for a 20-30 hour visual novel or RPG, art usually takes up most of the time if you're dev'ing solo. Especially considering how parasite had what, 8 actions?

I'm inclined to believe that it's different people working on it though, unless for some reason they decided to switch to a different game engine which is perfectly possible if someone already has experience with both, or learns fast.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If they have an artist and a game dev, they can split up the work so that the artist pushes out high quality art while the dev takes care of making the game work.

Unless you have really complex game mechanics and are aiming for a 20-30 hour visual novel or RPG, art usually takes up most of the time if you're dev'ing solo. Especially considering how parasite had what, 8 actions?

I'm inclined to believe that it's different people working on it though, unless for some reason they decided to switch to a different game engine which is perfectly possible if someone already has experience with both, or learns fast.
this is my main issue, though im looking into finding more spriters so i can get games done quicker

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So will dot_slave3 appear in this thread again?:p

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pros: Animations are nice and the h-scenes are really sexy. Controls also feel responsive an slick.

Cons: Enemies take too many hits to kill and way too many spawn at once on just the first screen. Makes it nearly impossible to even take time to learn the controls and combos.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I actually find it very easy to take down mobs. Although I don't really know the controls yet.

So far I've figured out:
Z attack
X special attack (think tatsumaki senpukyaku)
A damage yourself; I guess this is to get the H scenes
Space bar random pick ups (never seems to drop health.

Edit: So I played it for a few minutes and it looks pretty shallow for now. Judging buy the hud, they might actually be going more in depth with the gameplay. Those stupid rolling logs really piss me off even if you dodge them chances are you'll still be hit be enemies. The h actually looks weird considering the girl is cell shaded while the enemy isn't. After PIC i have some trust in this circle. But I get this nagging feeling it might not amount to much.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It needs rape when you get knocked down, not only when u lose all HP. I is sad but the animations are slick. And for some reason the extras doesn't unlock the dog animations even if I already ran into those. Only the 3 goblin thingies.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm the game seems to pop up the hibari.exe has stopped working everytime i used the spin attack on an enemy,weird

edit: nah ,not just the spin attack,everytime i attack the enemy,the game seem to stopped working

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice find! I saw the pics on pixel factory blog. Its same circle different developer i believe. The demo is pretty fun, though the loading thing doesn't work in the demo...? It is a pretty smooth game though. If you run (double tap arrow key left or right) and hit either attack or special you do another cool hurricane looking kick. But running uses up the blue meter

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was disappointed so far. For a fighting game, you need more than the binary Z+Z+Z to make attacks interesting. The special move was only good to clear the guys that dropped around you.

So far, the wolves have the same defeat sound as the guys...

H content is really well done, but they actually need some sort of game around it to make it worth struggling through. So far this game has been Softhouse Seal level of quality. Does anyone know if there's more than the two enemies? I got bored after the third stage with the wolf.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I was disappointed so far. For a fighting game, you need more than the binary Z+Z+Z to make attacks interesting. The special move was only good to clear the guys that dropped around you.

So far, the wolves have the same defeat sound as the guys...

H content is really well done, but they actually need some sort of game around it to make it worth struggling through. So far this game has been Softhouse Seal level of quality. Does anyone know if there's more than the two enemies? I got bored after the third stage with the wolf.
Like has been said, the only enemies are the 3 variations of the zombie guy, the dog and the placeholder box. I'd say the combat is much more responsive and well done than a softhouse seal game...repetitive yeah...a little dull in the combo side yeah. But at least the controls don't completely suck and seem half broken most the time.

Either way, it's just a demo...seems like a very early demo too. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it is at least as good as Parasite in City.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo was taken off of dlsite?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The demo was taken off of dlsite?
Yeah :x the DLSite link is taken down, I guess copyright claim from the company?

(Sometimes I want to go back and pick up something I liked a long time ago, but then the DLsite no longer have it...so I guess this sort of thing happens)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone who got the demo could he,she upload it on mega?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here you go:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sadly, the Omake doesn't work correctly, and even after beating the demo, you'd need to walk all the way back to the wolves if you want to see their H-animation.

Also, I see it got taken down.. Copyright claims you say? By who? o_O

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly, the Omake doesn't work correctly, and even after beating the demo, you'd need to walk all the way back to the wolves if you want to see their H-animation.

.- . Well, I guess having the character's 3D model + title mentioning Kagura is a bit too easy?
(doujin in Japan tends to be able to get away with either substituting part of a character's name out (or alternate them entirely, like what Circle Kame does with Laana/Kanu))

Well, I don't know too much about copyrights, but overall I feel it's rather....stupid at times (such as company holding onto a copyright for nearly 200 years...)

Lyncs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if it's the voice used that triggered the copyright. Parodied doujin games usually has different voice actresses. I think they may have ripped the voice from either the game or the anime from the way it sounded. All speculation though.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Omake works ok.. but you need to click at a bit more to the right than u are supposed to. Same for doing most selections on the demo.

The wolves isn't in the Omake though..

I really hope this game isn't scrapped just because of copyright issues. I'm gonna assume in the worse case, they may have to make another heroine and redo the animations again..

Last edited: