What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
splash.png

Umai Neko has released a progress demo for their new game for supporters. From the demo you have 2 enemies both with in-game H and has slightly different positions for clothed and nude H, it also contains a game over 2dcg animation (clothed and nude). Unfortunately, just like Fairy Heart she loses her clothes at 0 hp and you don't get to play in a semi-nude state like how the fighting girl series was. Game-play definitely feels smoother than Fairy Heart and combat feels a bit more enjoyable. Only one stage for the new test demo. Here's hoping the character model actually stays the same all the way through, she is quite cute the way she is.

Oh her dying and final orgasm scream is absolutely ear piercing so be prepared for that.

Controls are below:

key info.png

Links:

Cien shows some H animation.

Last edited by a moderator:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
dispite it being unfortunate that you cannot play in her panties only state. I do like how shes left with only panties when koed then just nude. I find that more attractive.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well tried the demo : gameplay similar to the previous game : love the second enemy animation (doggy very much as in fighing girl sakura R with the green alien) and the level of details. Let's see how it goes.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol , the way she walk is kinda hillarious XD

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty hesitant to spend the 1000 yen to try out the demo to be honest. Art quality is top notch as usual, but I'm just not sure if it'll be worth the money at the moment.

easy85

Reputation score
dispite it being unfortunate that you cannot play in her panties only state. I do like how shes left with only panties when koed then just nude. I find that more attractive.
This is the problem with all Umai Neko's games. They would be some much better with clothing destruction. But I guess it would be too much work for the dev because he'd had to redraw/re-edit all fighting animations for different states of clothing, instead just doing running and half-nude-slap animations. And we are talking here about the dev who gets bored with his projects very quickly and either stalls or rushes them so he can do something new...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Girl CUTE af
So demo is finally out huh cool!
Glad to see this coming through
Satisfied to a degree with Fairy Heart, and i don't mind the same formula since it seems to deal what needed

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is the problem with all Umai Neko's games. They would be some much better with clothing destruction. But I guess it would be too much work for the dev because he'd had to redraw/re-edit all fighting animations for different states of clothing, instead just doing running and half-nude-slap animations. And we are talking here about the dev who gets bored with his projects very quickly and either stalls or rushes them so he can do something new...
Well in his fighting girl series they had a semi nude state with 1 attack. The attack sucked though and couldnt hit enemies who are small.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well in his fighting girl series they had a semi nude state with 1 attack. The attack sucked though and couldnt hit enemies who are small.
Yes the attack was bad but she looked so good in those underwear, and that would make 3 animations per enemies (even if having each 3, especially the underwear one was quite difficult sometimes).

Also strangely in the new game, I did not found the key to attack yourself, has someone found it ?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
No improvements to anything. And the demo is censored for whatever reason. I guess it was easier to make the preview this way and it will be uncensored in next release.
Anyways if you want to give it a shot you can find it .

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
wonder if he ever thought of just having all the characters in the same game... even better if he made the stat system more interest with a skill system kinda make this a grinder with multiple characters he can just slowly update.

edit: do wish some of those moans weren't there. pretty meh on this one.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I like it too if all characters were on the same game and regarding gameplay my favorite is still fighting girl sakura R from those 2 previous games with 3D move, mostly because on this one and the last, enemies seem to have difficulties to grab you and they are way easier to avoid (try run around in circle and they will never catch you). Where on the previous games if was more fight or be grabbed, you could evade the enemies but it was harder and you did had to wait 30s when the girl is down that someone tries to be in the current spot to eventually, grab the girl.

Anyway apparently, he will switch update between this one and magical fairy heart.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fairy heart still being updated? Holy then whats the damn point of releasing it in the first place?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably something bad with Flower program or what not?
IIRC Sakura-R too was like this and having 2 or 3 more HCG

Kazuka13

Reputation score
at least sakura R got some updates way later down the line.

fairy heart barely got it's release and now a 2.3 is out. as for fairy flower, i feel like it's too early for a beta demo but whatev

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Ok I tried the demo and I have a couple of questions

1. Why does she walk like a retarded little red riding hood?
2. Is Umai Neko gonna keep rehashing animations and gameplay?

I'm not paying for it so I'm not privileged enough to complain, but this is pretty sad

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
For the walking, I guess he wanted to try it, his characters walked strangely in each game (previous one has an amazing walk, sakura was also walking a little strangely)
And for the animations, too soon to guess and if it's as long as the previous games, it's going to take 2 years to finish it, so a lot of things can change until then.