What's new

ACT SIM [うまのあれ] 眠り妹姫 (RJ242095)

Loli

Reputation score

SO :|
I've lurked around for a while and after 20 mins with no result , shall proceed to post this piece of game here OAO

Basic touch game <with some sort of story> where the sister sleep in the brother room and he got the balls to do stuff :|

Control : Mouse can do everything :|
Or you can use Z to switch to hand , X to switch to mouth , C to switch to THE CUCK , Space to Fire The Tactical Load , Shift to switch to FullAuto , Tab to cancel everything , Q to go out <to see the endings> , ESC to open Menu

Game autosave your progress , there're 10 Endings <they r pretty ez to unlock with the final one being the ezest>

OP
Loli

Loli

Reputation score
Since there's no gallery <aka sav file is kinda useless>
Imma post this guide here <you do get sthing after clearing all the "endings" tho>

Attachments

Ranos

Reputation score
There's an even easier way to unlock all the endings. In the ending gallery,if you actually hover over the bottom left corner,she'll pop up and say something.

Just hold down the "F" button and click the button to the right of the endings to unlock them.

I wonder if theres anyway to translate this,i'd love to see what she's saying in the endings. Seems to be a unity game, but BepInEx doesn't seem to work.

OP
Loli

Loli

Reputation score
how did i missed that one :|

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has DRM I guess?
It's been out a month, but can't find it in the usual places.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I made a demosaic patch. There are some misalignments I cannot fix because it's a bug. Anyways you can download it Extract it it _Data folder and replace the old sharedassets1.assets. It appears that ReiPatcher doesn't work either for autotranslating the game. Any ideas ?

Last edited: