What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Umanori Knights ] うまのり騎士団 Princess Knight Lydia 姫騎士リディア RE149916 RJ149916

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A new RPG game came out yesterday, from one of the screenshots its combat system looks somewhat like Sengoku Rance's.

There are two princesses in the Altein Empire.
Lydia is the eldest, swordfighter of the dancer knights, under the blessing of goddess Finora.
Furizia is the younger, guardian of the sealed demonworld gate, under the blessing of Tianon.

When their father the king dies of disease, Lydia takes the throne.
"I wish to support my people, like my father...!"
Behind the scenes Korekio, jealous brother of the dead king, helps Altein's enemies
destroy Lydia's army and take the castle...
Furizia is captured in the coup and ravished by orcs.
Korekio can access the demonworld gate... once he breaks Furizia's mind and body.

Lydia escapes the coup to a town below the castle.
She tries to rally a new army to take back Altein and free her sister.
But the people will not simply give their lives for her. She has to convince them,
pay them, but the fortunes of the empire are no longer hers to promise.

Time is short. Money is scarce.
Lydia must make difficult choices for the sake of the mission.

* Take back the castle from the traitor Korekio
* Buy and sell goods at the assorted shop
* Earn a reputation doing quests, hire mercenaries from the guild
* Trade sexual favors for money (there are consequences for too much!)
* Explore a labyrinth with a sleeping treasure
* Fight the enemy directly (there are consequences for losing!)

Four (4) endings
2 bad, 1 normal, 1 best

Last edited by a moderator:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Demo totally different tho

More of an arpg in demo

And the unskippable wall of text...

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 姫騎士リディア (looks like Sengoku Rance)

i guess its more like Yggdra Union

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It sounds interesting though. Not sure if it actually is, of course.

D-D

Reputation score

This game is pretty interesting.

The demo showed only one "Rance" like fight in the beginning. There will probably be more later in the game. Maybe if there will be later "chapters" or something.

The game begins a green haired girl being saved from orcs by the main character Lydia and her army. Then the story moves into the castle that Lydia lives in. The castle is taken over by some traitorous dude and his orc army. The main character Lydia escapes with a blue haired girl, leaving some red haired girl (maybe Lydias sister?) to the orcs. Blue haired girl is injured during escape, both she and Lydia collapse in the woods, green haired girl saves them and lets them live in her house.

At this point the story seems to go so that the blue haired girl is unconscious in the house while you as Lydia have to do quests and stuff, maybe wait until she wakes up or until you find a cure. Every day you can do the following stuff:
- Gather herbs in the yard of green haired girls farm (exit house from right)
- Go to some sort of guild hall for quests and smithing
- Go to shop to buy consumables
- Go to sell yourself (from second day onwards I think)
- Go back to green haired girls house
- Go to dungeon.

The dungeon is generic randomized dungeon with rooms and corridors, enemies appear in the rooms. Combat is real time, A and S to do attacks. As you take damage your clothing gets damaged and when they are completely gone, the monsters can knock you down and trigger a H-scene. So far in the demo there's only slime and spider. You have to struggle out of their grab, as long as they are grabbing some sort of H number goes up and your lewd level goes up.

Every few nights when you sleep you get a scene of whats happening to the red haired girl back in the castle. I'm guessing she will fall over time to the orcs. Also at some days/nights the green haired girl is in her room next to your room facing your room, possibly masturbating. Not sure if you yourself have to masturbate in your room a couple of times for this to trigger.

Based on the screenshots available I imagine the game will get some army building and strategic war elements after the blue haired girl is cured.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is pretty interesting.

The demo showed only one "Rance" like fight in the beginning. There will probably be more later in the game. Maybe if there will be later "chapters" or something.

The game begins a green haired girl being saved from orcs by the main character Lydia and her army. Then the story moves into the castle that Lydia lives in. The castle is taken over by some traitorous dude and his orc army. The main character Lydia escapes with a blue haired girl, leaving some red haired girl (maybe Lydias sister?) to the orcs. Blue haired girl is injured during escape, both she and Lydia collapse in the woods, green haired girl saves them and lets them live in her house.

At this point the story seems to go so that the blue haired girl is unconscious in the house while you as Lydia have to do quests and stuff, maybe wait until she wakes up or until you find a cure. Every day you can do the following stuff:
- Gather herbs in the yard of green haired girls farm (exit house from right)
- Go to some sort of guild hall for quests and smithing
- Go to shop to buy consumables
- Go to sell yourself (from second day onwards I think)
- Go back to green haired girls house
- Go to dungeon.

The dungeon is generic randomized dungeon with rooms and corridors, enemies appear in the rooms. Combat is real time, A and S to do attacks. As you take damage your clothing gets damaged and when they are completely gone, the monsters can knock you down and trigger a H-scene. So far in the demo there's only slime and spider. You have to struggle out of their grab, as long as they are grabbing some sort of H number goes up and your lewd level goes up.

Every few nights when you sleep you get a scene of whats happening to the red haired girl back in the castle. I'm guessing she will fall over time to the orcs. Also at some days/nights the green haired girl is in her room next to your room facing your room, possibly masturbating. Not sure if you yourself have to masturbate in your room a couple of times for this to trigger.

Based on the screenshots available I imagine the game will get some army building and strategic war elements after the blue haired girl is cured.
To add:

1. Herbs restock every day, so don't waste the opportunity to get free herbs and threads.
2. Guild hall certificate needed to enter the labyrinth from the second day onwards. Players can also buy different weapons from one of the shopkeepers at the left of the guild. Demo doesn't add the option to upgrade weapons, but the full version does.
3. Shop isn't really needed in the demo since health potions drop so often in the dungeon. It's useful for selling monster drops which haven't been used to claim the guild quest rewards.
4. Brothel opens up from the second day onwards after the event scene. Three different flowers (only the first choice is available in the brothel). The different flower colours determine how hardcore the sex is, the pay is commensurate with how far the princess is willing to go.
5. The bath in the girl's house doesn't do much as far as I can tell. If you choose to masturbate in the bedroom, that takes up a whole day so use accordingly. The village girl will peek if you do choose the scene.
6. The chimera boss has a hit and run algorithm so players need to corner it and hit it when it's open. If the endlessly regenerating slimes get too close, use the special key where necessary to do the circular attack.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh boy! It does look like it has CR in it. On me watchy list.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

From the blog it looks like the dungeon exploration will be the main content of the game instead of the strategic battle element.

Can't wait to play this game. Already over 700 sales.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the blog it looks like the dungeon exploration will be the main content of the game instead of the strategic battle element.

Can't wait to play this game. Already over 700 sales.
7 days to earn enough to cure the venom in the assistant's veins and a maximum of 30 days to retake the palace from the orcs. For the latter, players need to earn enough money either in the brothel or in the labyrinth to pay for mercenaries to go to war against the orcs.

The strategy component doesn't look hard since it's all about hiring the right troops and using the right formation against the set enemy goons. Time pressure looks like the biggest difficulty.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the battle charachter models are from a mobile game, i find it bit of lazy to those models been used from a mobile game to a pc game.

Sorry for my bad english

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait for a link and you will forget about the reused sprites in no-time :^)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The CR though...I'm happy it is there but it needs finishers.

OP
O

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update today, more scenes. Also the update mention that there will be something in July 4th.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update today, more scenes. Also the update mention that there will be something in July 4th.
裏技回想を実装しました

=

(Pending upgrade has) feature to unlock the whole gallery via a cheat function. Not sure where you read about the new scenes.

On another note, the Taiwanese sources have released the game. The torrent is now available from the usual places.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the retail version, the first priority is to get enough money to heal the stricken companion. Failure to do so by the 8th day will get a short scene where the goddess rewinds time to day 5 so players need to clear that before the mercenary function of the game is made available.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the SLG part, I have no idea about the strengths and weaknesses of each formation short of doing up my own table and working it out by hand.

It's quite simple really since players choose which units they've hired accompany the main heroine on her quest to retake the capital. Number of mercenaries hired determines their HP total. At level 16 I managed 1-star encounters alone without too much difficulty but mercenaries are certainly required for 2-star encounters and up.

OP
O

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

裏技回想を実装しました

=

(Pending upgrade has) feature to unlock the whole gallery via a cheat function. Not sure where you read about the new scenes.
I guessed that from google translation on dlsite, so that's what it really say...

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the combat system. But how do you turn off the standing CG of the main characters? It's blocking nearly half the screen...

D-D

Reputation score

Well fuck, this sucks. I got to the 3rd boss in the dungeon once and decided to die there. The next time when I'm going to kill it and enter the boss room I get an error and the game crashes.

Any idea how to get out of the dungeon apart from dying? I'm stuck because there are no monsters that can kill me. Also this save is the furthest ahead...