What's new

ADV [ Umemaro 3D ] [ 梅麻呂3D] Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- / 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~ (RE119348) (RJ119348)

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: umemaro 3D omega part 2

This may be some where else on the forum but i did not see it. Is there a way of getting the game for part 1 in English?
I dunno about the game but if you literally Google "Umemaro omega 1", countless links appear for the movie version :D

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Part 1 in English:
GE -
MEGA -

If it asks for password it's "~Oo健oO~@eyny" without the ".

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Part 1 in English:
GE -
MEGA -

If it asks for password it's "~Oo健oO~@eyny" without the ".
is there a full completed save file somewhere?

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have some questions

what kind is this game? I mean this game is visual novel or action?

Umemaro 3D omega part 2 and part 1 are different version or part 2 is expanded version of part 1?

After downloading part 2, I can't open it and see this "Run-time error 76. Path not found" :confused::confused:

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some questions

what kind is this game? I mean this game is visual novel or action?

Umemaro 3D omega part 2 and part 1 are different version or part 2 is expanded version of part 1?

After downloading part 2, I can't open it and see this "Run-time error 76. Path not found" :confused::confused:
I looked up your error "Run-time error 76. Path not found" and it seems you may be missing a "critical file" that the game needs to run with. So you may need to redownload it over again or try to re-extract from the zip/rar files again. As for part 1 and part 2 yes they are separate executable versions but both make up the complete story with 3DHCG scenes.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

English version is out.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nobody?

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found the english version on H4D

naturally, this is a shit link, and i don't know if its the game or the movie version, and it's in six parts with no mirrors.

unfortunately i'm already downloading something, so i cant dl from here and reup somewhere better for a good long while.

appreciate it if someone else did though.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here it is in 18rhentai the game in english there are actually some mirrors. if anyone would be kind enough to put the link in mega or a torrent or whatever i would appreciate, since me internet is kind of shitty and i can't download well in those links

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here it is in 18rhentai the game in english - there are actually some mirrors. if anyone would be kind enough to put the link in mega or a torrent or whatever i would appreciate, since me internet is kind of shitty and i can't download well in those links
thanks a ton for the link!!! was looking all over for this one. will make a folder in MEGA for you once the download is done.

PS: if you dont like downloading with DDL then use JDownloader, just copy the link and it will catch the link from your clipboard and you can then just add it to download. its easy. just add all the 20 links on that page and the program will do the rest, mostly. atleast it will start the download right away when it can and it wont download the same file either (even tho they are from different links)

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks a ton for the link!!! was looking all over for this one. will make a folder in MEGA for you once the download is done.

PS: if you dont like downloading with DDL then use JDownloader, just copy the link and it will catch the link from your clipboard and you can then just add it to download. its easy. just add all the 20 links on that page and the program will do the rest, mostly. atleast it will start the download right away when it can and it wont download the same file either (even tho they are from different links)
do you have a link for jdownloader that isn't full of bloat/malware?

i just tried in install it, and it added 2 hidden toolbars, changed my search engine (even when i explicitly told it no when it asked me) then installed something called "broswer defender"

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have a link for jdownloader that isn't full of bloat/malware?

i just tried in install it, and it added 2 hidden toolbars, changed my search engine (even when i explicitly told it no when it asked me) then installed something called "broswer defender"
jdownloader.org

thats where i got it. no toolbars here scaned with avast antivirus and have been using it for over a year now. never had a problem with it.

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here you go guys!

mega.co.nz/#F!x4A3RLpD!VWk9OHulGzpto4VxYaK__w

files are still uploading at 1.5MB/s will be done soon. one file is now down and you can start downloading. its much faster than the other DDL links! :D

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just a heads up, the download speed on MEGA will prob max out your Download speed.
can download at 9MB/s on that site over here! and its free to use! :eek:
use it if you like. it will be faster than any other DDL you will find and i cant seem to find many others other than the one link above. no luck with Torrents either.

this is the only place i have found a link so far for the English full game. and its working great aswell!

if there is any problems with the Download on Mega plz tell me and i will try to fix it. can always make a Skydrive or Dropbox folder for you guys if you are having problems.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here you go guys!

files are still uploading at 1.5MB/s will be done soon. one file is now down and you can start downloading. its much faster than the other DDL links! :D
perfect +rep for you

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a 100% save file for the 1st game in English somewhere? Gonna ask for a save file for this game too in English (I sincerely doubt there's one already) just for the sake of staying on topic.

gojurai

Reputation score

here you go guys!

eumm, already download it all, but i dont know why, it said 143.mp___ and 151.mp__ corrupt,, anyone have the same problem.?

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

eumm, already download it all, but i dont know why, it said 143.mp___ and 151.mp__ corrupt,, anyone have the same problem.?
nope, no problem here when i checked the Rar file before uploading. going to zip up the folder again and upload it for you. just in case XD

having a problem myself by just playing it, i need to run it in Japanese mode to get it to run (didnt need to do that the first time i played it tho)
people that cant run it, try to run it in Japanese mode you can get AppLocale application here.

hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=329