What's new

SIM Active [Umiko] Dungeon Trap (temp)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
1550104876001.png
So, I'm making a little text-based simulation game.
And being the attention-whore I am, I'm posting it here to gather attentio-, I mean, feedback.
Anyway, about the game.

Download
Ver20190214

Extract the archive anywhere, and open the index.html with your favorite browser (except IE)

Concept
Short version
You takes the role of a dungeon master and watch as female adventurers exploring your dungeon.
The girls will encounter random events like battles, traps, etc.
This game heavily emphasizes log reading.
You can do some actions like release prisoner, upgrade the dungeon, but most events occur randomly.

You are the master of a dungeon which somehow magically only allow female adventurers in.
But you are too lazy to lay all the traps and order the monsters by yourself.
So you just sit back comfortably in the dungeon core.
Let your familiars lay all those trap randomly, and monsters roaming around at their own will.
All you have to do is watching.
As the girls carelessly spring the traps, which do all sort of perverted things to them.
As they kill your monsters, snatch your treasure chests, power up, and become a famous adventurers.
But one day, as unfornate accidents pile up, they fall before your monsters, and get captured.
Then you can choose what to do which those insolent captives.
Break their will and make them your permanent slaves?
Make their body hyper-sensitive, and let them continue their adventure, just for the lul?
Mind-control and release them for some little backstabbing?
Or just sell them to the slave market and get some quick cash to power up your dungeon?
It's all your choice.

Gameplay
The game is a turn-based simulation.
Click [End Turn] to pass time, then read the log to enjoy the adventurers' encounters.
Each adventurer, each party has their own log.
There is also a summary log at the main screen to highlight notable events.
More description will be added when the game has more features.
  1. Extract the archive anywhere, and open the index.html with your favorite browser (IE not working at the moment though)
  2. The game should be opened in your browser. What to do here should be obvious, I hope.
    1548891469484.png
  3. After starting the game, no adventurer is here yet, so just pass the time here.
    1548891330328.png
  4. New girls will come, form parties, and explore your dungeon. The log on this screen will show notable events that you may have interest in.
    1548891702455.png
  5. You can see view more details by opening the party list, choose a party to view details, then choose a party member to see her details, or view a battle details.
    1548891922250.png 1548892202184.png 1548892376503.png
  6. The same applies for the adventurer list.
  7. Save and Load should be obvious, I hope. Click Save or Load, then choose a slot, not the other way around.
As of now, the only thing you can do is pass time and watch.
But I will add more interaction later, like deciding what to do with prisoners, with slaves..... or even free adventurers.

Controls

Gameplay is simple button clicking with mouse.
Blue buttons are those that will "execute" something. They will make some change to the game "state".
White buttons and links are for navigating between screens. They make no change to the game state".

Story
None.
I may add something like "you get hit by a truck, meet some goddess, and turned into a dungeon master in ISEKAI" later.
But who cares about story anyway?

What will be in the game
I'm making the game mostly to satisfy my pervert fantasy.
So don't be surprised when most things in the game will be sexual-oriented.
Anyway, the game is intended to cover these situations:
  • Combat rape
  • Slavery
  • Forced prostitution
  • Mind-control
  • Tentacles
  • Bondage
  • Interspecies rape
  • Body sensitivity development
  • ... and anything I can cram into

What will NOT be in the game
  • Guro
  • Ryona (if you don't count being raped for days)
  • Scat
  • Body modification

What will not likely be in the game
  • Graphical illustration (unless I can find a way to present the randomly generated cast, and an artist)
  • Consensual intercourse (unless you count being brainwashed into having sex with monsters "consensual")

What has been done
The game is still in its early development stage. Please be prepared for crappy balance.
Not much content has been added to the game (see the list below for details).
However, the UI, and the underlying engine has reach satisfactory level (*my* satisfactory level).
So unless someone complain about the UI, it won't be seeing much change.
  • Generate random girls
  • Girls form party and explore the dungeon
  • Girls go down dungeon floors
  • Girls trigger some traps: stripping hands and pitfall
  • Girls beat goblins and level up
  • Girls retreat to town when HP is low
  • Girls rest in town to recover HP
  • Rinse and repeat
  • Girls get knocked out by goblins and captured
  • Prisoners get raped everyday by the monsters that captured them
  • But they will escape on their own, or get rescued by other parties
  • Girls who were raped too much will submit and become your slaves permanently
  • Slaves can be sold (lost forever), or forced to continue exploring the dungeon (their behavior is pretty much the same as other girls for now)
  • Prisoners can also be released immediately if you want

Modding support
The game will be highly moddable. In fact, it's already moddable.
You can add more events, more monsters, more traps, etc
Unfortunately, I haven't had time to write a modding tutorial.
Well, it's not like anyone will take enough interest to start modding it.

Short-term goals
I'm going to make big, big stuffs. Stuffs that will be the best game ever, satisfying all my most perverted dreams.
But I'm just a small-time lazy pervert.
So to keep things under control, I will just aim for small things, one at a time.
  • Add more traps
  • Randomize the flavor text

Last words
Feedback is very welcomed. Just some words of praise, or even criticize will help motivation greatly.
Ideas are also welcomed. I will gladly put them in game if it's not too far from what I'm aiming for.
I may go Patreon, but the game will always be free, unless my greed get better of me.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
>no body modification
wow,body sensitivity,tentacles and mind control,but making them into brooodmothers is a no no.
i will look in to it later,looks fun. at the least the interface have buttons,i'm not exactly a fan of games where i need to write what to do.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean you technically said that the sexual stuff isn't in yet but you might wanna make it a bigger disclaimer. I mean beyond "X has come to the dungeon town." "X has joined Party Y" and "X has been captured" there's literally nothing in this yet and thats a bit confusing for a demo

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Response is a bit long, so I'm putting them in spoiler.

I mean you technically said that the sexual stuff isn't in yet but you might wanna make it a bigger disclaimer. I mean beyond "X has come to the dungeon town." "X has joined Party Y" and "X has been captured" there's literally nothing in this yet and thats a bit confusing for a demo
Thanks for your feedback.

However, judging by your description, you could only read the log on the main screen. There are also the log for each party, and the log for each adventurer.
I guess you tried to click the [Adventurer Party List] and the [Adventurer List], but saw nothing and thought that those didn't work yet.

Well they do, but because there are no adventurers when the game starts, they show nothing.
After you pass the first "phase" (turn 1, day -> turn 1, night), some adventurers should come and they will show the list of party and adventurer respectively. 1548889018200.png
Clicking on a party will show the party details, including the member list, and the events log of the party that day. 1548889187500.png

Anyway, all buttons DO work, if they have anything to show.
But maybe I should improve the user interface a bit, like hiding the list button when there is no adventurer, and/or distinguish between "execute" and "view" button.
But first, let me add a better tutorial in the OP.

Again, thanks for at least trying to look at the game.

>no body modification
wow,body sensitivity,tentacles and mind control,but making them into brooodmothers is a no no.
i will look in to it later,looks fun. at the least the interface have buttons,i'm not exactly a fan of games where i need to write what to do.
Actually, I only care about outward appearance. Some "changes" inside are fine, unless that kill them.
Personally, I think girls' appearance is beautiful as they are, and do not need any modification (even if I do prefer well-endowed girls).

I'm not sure what changes are neccessary to become a broodmother though.
If it reduces their "use", ie. preventing them from doing anything else forever, then it's a bit different from what I have in mind for slaves.
Maybe as an upgrade that "expend" the girl.
Or a bad end for adventurer...

Well, that's in the future though.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Just here to post new update for the game. Download link is in the first post.
New content has been added. See section What has been done in the first post.

Hope someone enjoy it.