What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production] [ アンホリ☆プロダクション ] UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition- (RE151650) (RJ151650)

Muhdog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition-

so i don't understand shit about japanese can i still beat this game without reading the texts boxes?

Xono

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload, bluewr. ;)
Really enjoyed the updates to this. Hope the dev continues expanding with new levels / enemies.

so i don't understand shit about japanese can i still beat this game without reading the texts boxes?
Aye, didn't have much trouble. Can take a bit to figure out what some items do, though.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's been an 1.21 version since July 10th and it adds a full screen option. At least that's what Google says.

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry but no, that link is broken :(

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, the link still works (at least when I'm typing this it is). You have to manually copy and paste the Mediafire address into your URL bar. Just clicking the link will have Mediafire show the file as removed.
oh, you're right
i need to right click and copy link address

i will remember this
thanks!

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww, ok.
Right click - copy link address.

Thx !

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody give me a complete walkthrough ?
I can't find it :(
playing this game is more fun than watching CG !

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I hope this isn't necroing the thread.

Has anyone gotten AGTH, ITH,or Translation Aggregator to work with this game, and if so, could someone kindly link to a tutorial? Perhaps someone could find the proper software to open the game files and manually translate the text, if no one else does it, I may have to see if I can learn enough about the software to do so and attempt it myself. Also hoping to learn moonspeak eventually as well.

Deleted member 37389

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope this isn't necroing the thread.

Has anyone gotten AGTH, ITH,or Translation Aggregator to work with this game, and if so, could someone kindly link to a tutorial? Perhaps someone could find the proper software to open the game files and manually translate the text, if no one else does it, I may have to see if I can learn enough about the software to do so and attempt it myself. Also hoping to learn moonspeak eventually as well.
Bumping this! A translation of the game would be awesome.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone repost the 1.21 version? Would love to play this on fullscreen, and google only gives me 1.20 or dead links.