What's new

RPG Maker NTR Loli [Unidentified Flying Monster] 温厚娘と小脱出3 / A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3

hilih

Reputation score
Title: 温厚娘と小脱出3/ A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3
Blog:
DLsite:
Release date: April 22, 2021

The third game in a series, this time is isekai theme.

Story
A couple (Soshi and Yuyuna) goes to isekai museum, touches the stone, and transported to another world.
Now they live in a baron's mansion and help with work until gathering enough magic to return to the original world.

Gameplay
At the beginning of each day, you choose how to spend it:
  • help the different servants in the mansion (each work has different choices and some of them can improve Yuyuna's relationship with the men, high relations lead to H events)
  • day off together at the mansion
  • day off separately (can visit village)
  • sleep until night and act alone (can visit village bar)
If MC acting alone he can have H events with side characters or peep on them; also visiting some locations alone or choosing a specific option can trigger Yyuna's H events with other men.

Cat medals can be found at locations.
They can be exchanged on gifts or change favorability with Yuyuna in a suspicious shop at the village or get bar H events.
Gifts are required to unlock H events' side characters; some characters should have enough favorability to accept gifts.

The ending is available after 14 days (more days can be spent) and depends on the number of days and Yuyuna's relationship with the MC and other characters.

H-Stuff
Soshi and Yuyuna can act separately (like during work), in which case a Yuyuna's picture with her current state is displayed.
The characters' relationship with Yuyuna progress further with repeating actions.
Some events can be viewed from other POVs in the reminiscence room.

Fetishes
NTR, voyeurism, loli (couples of scenes with them)

Controls
Default RPGMaker MV controls.

Screenshots
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forest/bar crash is a feature not a bug ;)

Translate:
* Addition:
When I talked to Laurier in holiday mode, I forgot to make it impossible to select the option to go to the forest in the trial version. Please note that the game will be forcibly terminated.
・ Originally, I was trying to enter the bar during the day, which should only be available at night. Please note that an error will occur if you try to enter.

DEMO version optimized:

Last edited:
OP
H

hilih

Reputation score
is available with a release planned in Early Apr. 2021 and updated demo.

Changes at the new demo:
  • new scene in a warehouse with a maid
  • Yuyuna has some actions when MC spending a day alone
  • no forest/bar crashes

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Game was delayed because of a bug the developer found.
New release date is end of April

OP
H

hilih

Reputation score
New from the developer:
- game is completed
- release date is April 22 in the best case
- the initial release will have a simplified ending and no CG mode in the recollection room, future updates will fix it

CloudeCremisi

Lurker
Reputation score
To the experts in this sector: when will there be an english version? Or a translation

allahim

Reputation score
so hard to play without translation, would appreciate a save

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
In case any of you are interested, I just posted a lightly edited MTL in the Translation section, post is just waiting for approval.

Took a few hours longer than I thought it would since Translator++ wasn't cooperating, so I went through every single line in the almost 100 maps manually to space them out and fix text overflowing outside the text box. Every one. By hand. I'm tired ahahah

I also manually translated the hints you can find in the Recollection Room, and very few multiple choice questions, since understanding those is kinda needed to know what you're doing, or to progress through the game and find scenes when you're stuck.

Since I didn't want for it to look like I half assed it though, I also went and "modded" the game just a slight little bit. In the Recollection Room, after seeing at least one ending, you'll be able to talk to an additional NPC I put in, which allows you to watch any ending you want without having to replay the whole game. I also added an invisible secret (still only usable after you beat the game) in the Recollection Room. Find it, and you can go look at the debug room. Just a neat little bonus.

I'll go back to manually translating my main project Thanatos now lol, I had been waiting for this game for a while though, so I took a little break to make this one available. Enjoy!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The game is .
I require a more detailed gameplay description or I will be forced to lock this thread instead of moving it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

mimic22

Reputation score
Good evening, is it possible for the girl to start virgin with zero sex experience ?

OP
H

hilih

Reputation score
Good evening, is it possible for the girl to start virgin with zero sex experience ?
No
The girl always has sex experience with MC, so virgin and zero are impossible.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There used to be a virgin mode unlocked after clearing in this creator's older games I think, guess it doesn't matter though considering how few events actually have text and the sex is very spontaneous, you'd never guess her to be a virgin in the first place. The concept for these H games is great, I wish the creator worked on more ways to spy and influence the possible events.

Tuppy

Reputation score
hey, does anyone have clue on how to get the girl do the guy from the kitchen? i've tried doing the kitchen job several times but still no progres...

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how to actually leave the mansion? Even with the translation, I can't quite figure out how to access the tavern.