What's new

RPG Maker Uninhabited island life SURVIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unfortunately I only found fake links for this and am not excited enough about it to buy it. Seems to be the circles first game but they have other work that looks nice artwork wise.

OP
P

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Uninhabited island life SURVIVE

<3 rep 4 you

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

My impression from demo was...'meh'

You either do things well and get her love point up for scenes

Or being terrible (like not being able to return at night) and your friend (who's not doing anything because he's injured) will NTR your girl

Might just decrypt it to check out the CG then drop it.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

+1 rep thanks !

seem good gonna try it tomorrow

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to all who repped me

Actually played this for a little while... it plays similar to another island survival maker game I played, only you MUST collect 3 fruit and water a day to avoid her gaining affection with the other guy. Obviously if this is your aim then go right ahead and do whatever you want. Note that if you miss a day you will lose some rep as well, but likewise if you then have the materials for the next day the blonde guy will lose rep while you gain some. Completing synthesis will also net you bonus rep, as will having cooked meat (gained by killing birds then cooking their meat via the campfire, NOTE to always select NO when asked if you are done cooking).

Reps are shown in the menu down the bottom left, Cherry is yours, other blue coloured berry thing is blondies. Roughly every 10 rep you will get a new scene after resting, this amount increases after I think it was 60.

I'll also add you can farm mobs on 0 energy with no penalty. I'm not sure if the 'night' stage ends at any point but I did so for a while before actually resting to xp grind. There IS an end boss, I'm yet to defeat him as the trash before him gives me enough issues. Taking a break now but might pick it up and finish it off later. Don't really like the whole requirement on keeping your water and fruit stocked to avoid her NTRing on you, nor do I like the fact the NTR is against the protagonist. Overall tho it's not a bad time killer and the CGs are nicely written and not that badly drawn (even if the standing character portrait for the heroine caused me some apprehension).

I could go in to detail on what you are actually supposed to do, but that ruins the fun of exploring an uninhabited island and all right?

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx a lot Dalock! +rep

OP
P

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished the game. Not particularly impressive but not terrible for a first try. Hopefully they learn some things and do another game.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks to all who repped me

I could go in to detail on what you are actually supposed to do, but that ruins the fun of exploring an uninhabited island and all right?
Yup.

Thanks for those pointers though, for those of us who can't speak that mysterious easten language, that'll be a huge boon.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I have knife and campfire, how do I make the axe, do I need to find blondeboy again cause he;s never at the camp unless he's being being a mischevous little scamp.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I even craft items? I've scoured every area available atm (which are only 6) and gathered every resource at least 4 times already... noticed there's caps for certains items, such as fruits and water.

I just can't craft anything, either because I need something to craft with or because I don't have enough materials yet for an event to be triggered...

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant really understand how to craft axe. I read note on the small table but i cant get what that trunk-like think is. I got big sharp stone, but how to get a stick is a mystery.
In case it matters, loyalty pts is =>100, lv.9.
Also i stayed at night for too long and now i have darknesss effect permanently :<.
Otherwise its quite nice game.

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah ok... I guess I can give you guys that.

Axe - Wood found map A1 of the western direction woods. A1 is the most north-western map in that area. Basically keep going up until the number of the map you are in is 1 and then left until the letter is A, there is a fat tree trunk in the bottom right corner of the map there.

Stone is found in A2, so directly south two maps from the wood, in a similar area.

If you enter these areas and find a bunch of brambles blocking your path, head back to camp during the day and blondie should be there, talk to him and he will help you cut them down (requires KNIFE).

Another hint: unique materials will always have a bigger shine and a light flash over normal gatherable materials.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a knife but I can't get past the second set of bramble. I go back to the blond haired guy and he doesn't do anything but tell me about getting sturdier wood and strings. I already have a fiber from the coconut tree and wood pieces.

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This third wheel is annoying... :mad:. I should be able to make him poof! :D

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, So I got the Torch, what do I do now? Theres a cave I can explore but I havn't found anything of interest

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a knife but I can't get past the second set of bramble. I go back to the blond haired guy and he doesn't do anything but tell me about getting sturdier wood and strings. I already have a fiber from the coconut tree and wood pieces.
Same here.I search every where but sitll can't make Torch.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, So I got the Torch, what do I do now? Theres a cave I can explore but I havn't found anything of interest
NW hill set camp fire (need 5 wood), then south beach and SE (broken house area, SW) set camp fire > sleep > ending

if another char ending just keep sleep outside

after get knife, did u go south beach get item (tree near entracne)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.