What's new

RPG Maker Uninhabited island life SURVIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Uninhabited island life SURVIVE

So is the point of this game just to see your girl get NTR'd??? I got up onto the highest mountain and lit the fire. What am I supposed to do now besides sleep outside and just watch the girl get fucked by his friend?

I wonder if this game does has anything do with pregnancy because, someone had tagged the game on dlsite with pregnancy tag under comments, is it true?

There's pregnancy but it's only in ending scenes, at least the blonde guys, haven't gotten the protag's ending yet.

started playing today, and finished today, in 2 hours.
seriously, its not that hard if u use a translation tools.

basically there's another ending aside form the NTR one. U need to make a torch first. Now there's a cave that requires it but noting really in there. Just at least 3 passage to lead u to the top of the mountain and one of them lead to an abandoned castle where the boss is, but pretty easy if u're lvl 10. there u'll unlock a gallery room for all the scenes u've unlocked(forgot to check if it also include uncovered one).

the main point of the torch is that u need to light a bonfire to call for help. there are 3 places u need to do that.
1: its on top of the mountain on the left side, after u lit that one the other place become available too(meaning u need to do this one too).
2: at the beach
3: at the beach on the right where u found the rag cloth at the shed there for the torch

after u lit all of it, just sleep and the next day a rescue team will come and the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back