What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Unity] Guild Project 0.15.0 (25th July 2020)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I took a stab at this latest build, and besides not having changed a lot overall, what did change was mostly for the better. I'm particularly happy with the new dungeon layout being a bit more filled out.

That said, I also experimented with the settings a bit. Fullscreen does not work so far. I accidently pressed ESC, and it changed the game from fullscreen to windowed, but from that point on, it would simply refuse to go to back to fullscreen. Fullscreen, for me, currently maximizes the window, but it keeps the window borders visible, and the game itself now also has white bars on the left and right.
In the same vein, the resolution settings do nothing either, and to my confusion, several resolution specs were present multiple times in a row, while doing basically nothing to the resolution in general. If anything, I suspect it currently only works on UI elements and rendered visuals (of which I don't believe there are many), which means it doesn't do a whole lot at all right now. The art didn't get jagged, but also didn't notably improve.

I guess there's not much else to say, except that I'm still very optimistic about your progress! Keep at it, you're doing great work!