What's new

Unknown (lurker) GMed by plmnko

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Unknown (lurker) GMed by plmnko

Six shied away from the door a bit as the other person grew near. "W-well, I was wandering the woods and got some sort of... goop on me, and now I feel all, er... funny..." she admitted, her face hanging down even after she had moved out of the view of the hole. She felt bad about talking to this strange, perfect creature, as if her own imperfections may rub off on her...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Six tried to said what was happening to her, the naked woman made a little grind and placed the floating light through the little hole until reach the corredor where Six was, in an attempt to see how was the shy girl.

So, a goop fall on you and now you feel funny?... the woman said as she frown slightly, and then after giggle a little she add when she notice how the strange girl tried to hide from her sight Hmm that don't answer my question. Why don't you get closer? I will love to see your face as we talk

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six bit her lip a little, especially as the other woman tried a bit more to see her. "P-promise not to scream?" she said quietly, but answer or not, she slid herself a bit closer to the light, so her blackened skin and features would come better to light for the prying eyes.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Six Hp= 53 PP= 41 EP= 38 status= grappled, horny

7/20 horny rounds had passed

Six expectations werent so afar of what happened. Not screa....? the woman soon get back some feets, as she noticed the terrifying appearance of the unknown girl. There was a brief moment where the place was completely qiet and Six was sure of what will happen next, but instead to scream the girl moved close her and even said some words. Ohh... amazing. I have see a lot of creatures living on these lands, but no one was like you, please get closer and explain me more of your problem, dont worry i will not scream.

The girl said as she move her hand and create a rock stone close the hole and sit on it, maybe expecting to understand this strange creature who looks so diferent as what her voice said of her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six shifted uncomfortably. The burning inside was getting worse if anything, and close proximity to this hole- and the oddly enticing scent coming from it- wasn't helping matters. "W-well, I told you. Some sorta... gooey... thing plopped down... a-and... I feel too warm now... s-something's wrong..." Six stammered, shaking her head as she tried to clear it. Whatever Six was trying to hold back, it was starting to demand it's freedom. Subconsiously, she gripped at the wall separating them, panting weakly as her rear raised a bit, as if enticing hidden watchers, and her claws gripped a bit at the stone, looking for hidden access or a way to get in now as the slime's parting gift took full force.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Six Hp= 53 PP= 41 EP= 38 status= grappled, horny, charmed

Six attack to the wall 29 damage
Naked girl spell: success +5 on rolls
--
Six attack: success she break the wall
Naked girl cast charm: success
Six is charmed and ready to have safe bestially sex with the succubus
Six pleasure damage 6
succubus 0
10/20 horny rounds had passed

With her body demanding her to sattle her need, Six lose every remain of control and turn into a sex mindless creature with the only purpose to rape that woman. Six's claws start to make little cracks on the stno wall, but this was strong enough to give the time to the naked girl to act, after get stunned a moment. She start to cast a spell and soon she was shining into a dark aura with her eyes shining with a red light Dont worry, soon i will make you feel better

Six continued without notice what was casting her prey and just continue breaking the wall until her brutal strengh had already made a hole big enough for her to pass, but then she placed her sight on the woman red eyes and a strange pleasurable feeling start to build inside her, she was now in love with the beautifull girl who now just walk slowly to Six and hug her. Do you feel better, darling? Now make me cure you of your illiness The woman said as she start to lick Six's neck, licking some of the substance and then notice the sharp teeth of her partner Maybe you should rest on the floor and let me do all the work The woman whisper and soon some tentacles start to sprout from her back and Six could feel something growing and touching her lower lips. The tentacles start to softly rub Six body, her armpits, breasts, rear and even her back and tail. It looks like the perfect woman have some secrets behind her back.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

As if Six's need hadn't been bad enough, the creature's enthrallment over her weakened defenses as she moved through the relatively short gap she had managed to rip and claw through further drove the poor halfbreed mad with lust, panting and gently nibbled back, being extra delicate with her teeth against her lover's skin. Even still, the appearance of tentacles caught Six by surprise, but her mind was too fogged with a sensation she didn't understand to resist even as the eye-pleasing girl mutated into a creature more akin to her. Instead, she did as ordered, her legs going limp and her body entirely accepting whatever the creature did to her scarred, shelled form.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Six Hp= 53 PP= 41 EP= 38 status= grappled, charmed

Six P damage received 19, 18 org 20 16 15 org
Six ep damage received 9 9 10 8 7 pass out
Succubus P damage received 9 7 6 15 16 org

Nah, i will use the 5 rounds of sex

Good girl Said the succubus as Six rest on the dirty floor and open her legs to allow a better entrance for the appendage, who was caressing her lower lips without stop. Then Six saw a tentacle getting close her mouth Please dont bite it, just lick and caress my body, as i make you feel better Said the girl, as her hands rubs and pinch the dark creature breasts. The succubus rubs her soft skin against the rough scale dark body, her tentacles dont waste any time and soon every Six's hole was penetrated by a large appendage with the exact wide to make a thigh pass through Six holes.

Six allow the appendage to get inside her mouth, giving her best to dont bite it and lick it with a passion, tasting the strange flavor and allow it to get deeper until it reach her throat. Her back hole could feel the specialized tentacle to continue getting more deeper without stop, filling her insides with a warm slime and cleaning her insides of any food remain. Her pussy for other hand was completely in joy, the strange appendage start to lick and suck her insides, making get every time more close to her orgasm.

The intensity grow with every second and the muffed moans of the dark female creature were getting louder, Six skin was fully filled with a bright sweat and without resist more she had a incredible long orgasm. Stunned and tired in her bliss, she could slighty feel how the succubus was draining her of any through or feeling and replace them with a incredible peace and pleasure. Her vision start to be dazzed, she could feel her body every time more weak and before come a llast time before pass out she heard. Dont worry, im not trying to hurt you, just rest and you will feel completely fine when you wake up. Just then Six could feel the slime curse vanish from her body, followed of her remain spirit energy. She was now completely empty and only she could sense a intense climax reaching her body, as she heard the succubus moan loudly and drench and fill her body with a warm fluid.

--------------

After a time Six wake up, she was completely fine and as she opened her eyes, all start to be more clear in her mind. The beautifull woman was once again without any tentacle, looking to both girls as she prepare the dinner. For a strange motive, Six still feel a strange feeling toward the succubuss, like if she could trust completely on her, but this time she dont have the desesperated needs to have sex with her.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six groaned like a slut in heat as the demoness probed her insides, overwhelmed by the creature's ministrations while trying her best to repay her back, her tongue lashing about around the tendril lodged in her mouth, and even as her energies were drained along with the odd desires, Six's more lucid mind would barely try to fight back, instead taken over by the desire to please and obey the creature's wills, even as orgasm after orgasm ripped through the halfbreed's body...

-----

Six awoke quietly, her eyes blinking as she stretched a little, giving a soft yawn as she moves her body in a catlike manner, uncurling her back a bit. Blinking a little as she remembers a little of what happened, she blushed deeply. I let myself get controlled again, she thought darkly, chastising herself mentally. That was stupid, I should have been more careful... Either way, she'd quietly look to the other girl... if girl was the proper word anymore, unsure what to say. She made a mental note to punish herself properly later.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Six Hp= 53 PP= 41 EP= 38 status= Charmed

Six earned 63 corruption points and is not pregnant

Its close the dawn 4:30 am, six hours had passed

As she awake, Six was able to see the full room for first time, there was still the another girl on the bed and a little puddle of blood was in front and part of where the girl rest, there was other blocked exit and the tunnel where Six pass was also turned into a full wall, the room have some portails of unknown people and even groups of people, the little sphere float in the ceiling of the room with a soft candle like light, some closets were at a side. In front of the bed was another room, that was used as a kitchen and storage room, there the succubus was placing some cooked food, it was a soup and a little plate of cookies. Soon she notice Six moves and she smiled,as she take the dish to a square big rock in middle of the bedroom. Good morning, im so sorry for dont have a extra bed, but our other guest had give birth a pair of hours ago and she really was unnable to see you without made a show. She make a stop to place the food over the square stone and then caressing her own left shoulder add. Maybe i was very rought with you, but i needed to protect this girl of you and of course, even a succubuss like me get scared when someone try to get her through a stone wall.

The girl then moves to search in her closet and draw a green summer dress. After you leave, i will leave to find an armor for her. I hate to wear these things, but the humans ussualy fear you or try to rape you if you are naked, well the last one sound great, but you turn into an easy prey for the alien creatures around the streets...*sigh* they are so creepy. Said the luscious black haired girl, as she fight to pass that dress over her ample brossom.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six shrugged a little at the mention of beds. "I've slept on worse. And ya... s-sorry about the wall Mis-" Six stopped herself before the word that was about to slip came. Mistress? Why did she try to say Mistress? "-er, Ma'dam," she amended quickly. Glancing over to the other girl, she then returned her gaze to the succubus. "Why are you hiding out here? Surely a town would offer better protection, both from predators and wandering hunters..." Like me, Six added disdainfully to herself.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After dress herself, the succubuss giggle as she turn to her, maybe she realize what Six was close to say. In these lands im known as Azael, but you can call me as you wish.

The girl then looks at the closet again and from it she take a old comb and started to pass it through her beautifull dark hair. Why i live here? This was my natal town when i was just a human, but now is infested with creatures and only some humans are hidden in the ruins, some are looking for a strange ancestral device to save these lands, maybe just a fairy tale to mantain their hopes. I worker in this mines and now i just leave to search for people in need or like you hunt to feed myself.

She end to comb her hair and then turn to Six. So, now that you are fine. Why dont talk me of your life, before i leave? Are you from other land or something happened to you when a monster catch you?... [/b]

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six lowered her head a bit at being asked of her past. "To be honest..." she began, if a bit hesitently, "I know not much of my past. I can remember fragments and glimpses, but whatever... THEY did to me... to make me like this... I've forgotten most of what I was like before this. As is though, I am currently on the rum from my captors, who are at the very least a night's length away, if the jungle did not deal with them for me," she remarks, looking to the enchanting woman. She did not know why she was feeling so open with her, but it seemed to come naturally. Something about her just made her feel so calm and secure...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They even dare to take your memory? Said the succubus before walk to her and give to Six a long mother like hug It should had been really painful for you, being alone, running through the jungle and without have a place to go Six could see how some teardrops fall from the beautiful black haired girl and this remain for a moment before get recovered. Then after clean her tears leaving a lovely blush on her cheeks, she add You are right. There is not a way that they could follow you through the jungle and they dont have any clue of your destination. She moved toward one of the closed door walls and look through her, maybe thinking about how they could even attempt to follow Six.

But if they are still following you, then they should be using something like magic or maybe hunter creatures. If that is right then you must go toward the North or the Southwest, any other path is filled with different kind of dangerous creatures like spider women, demons or even aliens. I dunno how but this city is between their territory The succubus start to make the wall fall and casted a magic that focus her power toward her eyes. The pass is free of monsters, you can return from where you come or take the path that goes to a side, it will leave you at the north limit of the town, just dont take another path and take care, maybe you could find adventurers or monsters.

Also, you are not more alone on this world. This place always will have the doors open for you
Now with the enough information, Six could earn some of the time lost and maybe escape of her purtsuers.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six gave a slight purr as the cubis hugged her, feeling comforted by the strange arms, though still not quite sure why. Either way, Six moved to the open door. "T-thank you..." she said quietly, before moving into the passage and thinking of the information that had been said.

Following her instructions, Six moved along the path, breaking north where instructed. Her thoughts still dwelled on the creature she was leaving behind, however she was told to flee, so she did just that.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moving through the tunnel, Six was able to see many others paths, some of then short enough to see the exit, however she know that they will leave her in middle of the city, turning her in a potential prey for monsters or hunters. Suddenly some sounds in front of her make her stop, her shining green eyes were able to notice a heavy bunch of tentacles sliding from the other side of her path. Soon she hide herself in a intersection and as the appendages get closer all was getting clear.

A huge tentacle creature followed by at least 6 smaller creatures was moving through the tunnel, as its appendages were holding a nearly naked woman, her last piece of armor was a little piece of her metal helm over her blonde helm and also a strange necklace around her neck. Her moans were already muffed by a thick tentacle that already had cum inside her maybe a pair of times until some of the warm cum escape from her lips falling over her chest, there most tentacles play with her breasts, pinching her stiffed nipples to inject a strange substance on her. Meanwhile her holes were continually assaulted for more of two tentacles, the tentacles pump on her more of the cursed cum, even when she was full of cum and her belly was a big bulge now. Finally her body had been soaked with a thick mix of slime and semen.

There was not too much what Six could do for help her, but she know that these creatures could find her if she dont act quickly, maybe she could use another path, but she dont know to where these monsters will move or where was their nest.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Lost in the dark of the tunnels, Six continues her wandering, her slightly bright eyes allowing her to see in the darkened tunnels better then most. However, in territory she did not know of, Six didn't stop to explore. Who knew what horrors were lurking here.

And then, as the creatures appeared, Six quickly darted into a side doorway. As the creatures neared though, Six decided she couldn't do much to help the other woman. Besides, it was obvious that she'd not be killed, she thought with slight disdain as she moved a little further onto the right-handed path, and if the tentacles followed... well, she'd have to find a new plan from there.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The dark female creature dont waste time to hide herself in a close tunnel. After all, she was not a dumb heroine, in this dark work, she know her place and what she was able to do. There was not a way to save that jungle victim, it was how the things work, the weak serve and feed the strong.

The sounds get closer and Six could say that these creatures will go toward where she was, the tentacles sounds and muffed moans where getting louder, nearly as a torture and Six was starting to think in act, maybe run away of this place, but soon the noise of something little falling on the stone was followed by the reduction of their sounds.

After a moment when all was quiet, Six move slower to the place where the aliens were coming, there was just a trial of cum who continue toward other path and just in the intersection was the shining necklance. That think was really pretty and looks to resist the alien's slime, but now Six should decide to continue her path or get out toward the left side, she could see a exit of these mines. Of course that she could also follow the tentacle creatures but that will not be smart.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six quietly paused as she spotted the necklace, gently gripping the shining trinket as she held it up and gave it a curious glance. Not remembering much in the way of jewelry in her past, she marveled a little at the craftsmanship, before quietly securing the bands of the chain around her tail for safekeeping. She felt for some reason that it may be wise to keep ahold of it, perhaps it may aid her...

Either way, she traveled on, continuing on the leftward path she had evaded the beast from. After all, if more came that way she would surely be caught. Upon finding the exit, Six gave a sigh of relief at finding fresher air, before carefully looking at the surroundings near the opening.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her new accessory... on place, Six moves toward the closer exit who was around 20 feets away of her. There was a ladder who leads to a half closed trapdoor, easily Six was strong to get it open and then she made a peek of the surroundings.

The place was completely full of light and Six's eyes have a bad time to get used to the Sun light, with her limited sight, the dark creature notice some buildings surrounding her 20 feets away of her, at least she cant see any closer creature.

Each building was made of something like stone and some plants start to grow arount them. Her choices to where move were a lot: a house with clothes, another with passed food and maybe sme was still useful, a great building with an iron door, another with the word "Pub" over it and a strange smelly house close it. There were also two streets one toward the north filled with buildings and trash and other to the East, who was empty and Six could see small houses.