What's new

SIM [UnknownError] Bitch Breaker

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
trainer game for a bitch that you meet on your first day of your new job. Made by UnknownError

art is fugly for the face of the woman but rest seems okay given that it is modified art found in witch trainer

interesting mechanics and humor so far

don't know where the content 'stops' and the game has a few crashing bugs. Get the newest version.

Last edited by a moderator:

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitch Breaker

Well the art is not the best but the game is funny so we will see later .

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any preview pictures of said art perhaps? :D

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really like the game , tho the art , the pixelated head of the girl mainly is a bit of a turn of .
Does the author have a website ?

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a reason why the Bitch_Breaker-0.0004 can't be downloaded?
When I try to download that file it says permission denied

OP
L

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

4chan thread has a mega link that should work

OP
L

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

supposed mega link from the author (not sure how to parse weird mega links)

mega:///#F!5FsQHQxS!XqnSPB1ejqVfaBWfo0qZUA

nekobasu

Reputation score

The art is very fitting to the 80's theme and I kinda like it. :cool:

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the art could be better, but the humor is pretty good.

OP
L

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new version out

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the woman is pretty attractive, myself.

Anyway, I get to a certain point and the game keeps crashing or going back to the title screen no matter what options I pick, so I dunno what to do now. Though I'm the type of person who always chooses nice responses and options and tries to treat the woman well in hopes of a "love" ending. Maybe that route doesn't even exist in this and it crashes because of that. I dunno.

Does the creator of this have a site or blog or anything? I wouldn't mind keeping track of this game's development

OP
L

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can find weekly updates along with a poll for future content on 4chan /aco.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can find weekly updates along with a poll for future content on 4chan /aco.
Thank you. Though, is there some way to search for specific things on 4chan? There's so much stuff on that site I have no idea how to navigate it or find anything on Bitch Trainer.

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

4chan's hard to navigate for me too - I always end up using Google to find the thead.

And thanks, OP, for drawing my attention to this game. It's appealing, in a weird way.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, so far it seems you can get her naked and jerk off on her tits/ass. Looking forward to future progress of this. The story is fun, Trevor Phillips is your dad, you mail room buddy is Leo from that 70's show and the pause music is straight out of Battletoads. Sure the girl looks kinda weird, but I've fapped to worse stuff in my life D:

OP
L

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

from UE's 4chan post

Here is the latest Bitch Breaker build 0.0006: mega.nz/#F!5FsQHQxS!XqnSPB1ejqVfaBWfo0qZUA

>What's new?
Shared favors are now in the game.
I also implemented a number of new talk options.
Fixed a number of bugs and introduced even more.
Expect significant unknown errors.
>What didn't make it?
Unfortunately, the standard Talk(If stats are under the threshold for altered states) option didn't make it this time. You've still got different options for Aroused, Submissive, and Angry states, but the standard Talk ended up being significantly more work than I expected and I ended up with significantly less time this week. In the end, it wasn't ready for this week's build.

>What's up for next week?
Finalizing "Talk"
Bug fixing
Communities choice.

You can find the poll here:

>What's the big deal with Talk?
My original goal was to give the player an alternate method of influencing the Bitch so they could have more control over the content they get to see, as well as giving the player another method of dominating and abusing the Bitch. Hopefully, next week's build will properly allow this.

As always, let me know if you have any interesting ideas for favors or if there's anything you'd like to see in the game. I'm going to be very busy this weekend, but I'll check back when I can and answer your questions.

------------------------

Let me know what is in the new build please

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the latest Bitch Breaker build 0.0007: mega.nz/#F!5FsQHQxS!XqnSPB1ejqVfaBWfo0qZUA

>What's new?
I've partially implemented the shop. You can now buy gifts to give to Shadynasty.
Introduced new bugs
Expect unknown errors

>Where the hell is Talk, you bastard?
I'm not really very proud of this week's release. I lost most of my dev time this week to a bout of food poisoning(from which I have not quite recovered), leaving me scrambling to get through my schedule. Since the Item Shop won the poll last week, I made the decision to focus what little time I had on that.

In regard to the item shop, I made more than a few missteps while implementing the framework and creating assets for the inventory and shop. I had wanted to create a visual inventory in the player's desk so that they could simply select items from a pile, but that proved to be a significant amount of work for little payout(I'll likely revisit this idea after I've learned enough about imagebuttons), and I wanted to implement actual images in the item preview at the shop, but ran out of time. Ren'Py's poor documentation means implementing new mechanics requires a significant time investment learning the nuances of the language, searching databases and forums, and plain old trial and error.

>Where's the poll?
This week there's no poll. I really want to finish the inventory/store and fix at least some of the persistent bugs before I move on. Don't worry, though, next week it's back to business as usual.

There are a few things I'm not happy with about this build. It's starting to really feel like the more I add the greater the emphasis on the grind becomes. I'd like to find a better way to generate credits than delivering mail. Writing letters was always such a pain in the ass in WT and it's even worse in BB since there's more to click through. Help me out with this one guys. Let me know if you've got any interesting non-grindy solutions.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dear god. The art is so ugly that I can not stand it.
I really hope he finds someone who will draw for him.