What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did his previous games also have this pseudo-animated battle CG? It's a really cool idea, and takes way less effort than doing full-on sprite sex.
Yeah, the previous one did it too, but both of the two predecessors are excellent games

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did his previous games also have this pseudo-animated battle CG? It's a really cool idea, and takes way less effort than doing full-on sprite sex.
What the fuck are you doing here? Go play the last one, and maybe the one before it too!
I hope the game makes a joke about it being the third in a trilogy with ongoing continuity.
I'll also be mad if there isn't a bossfight against Nayuta and/or Setsuna after Tsugumi's poster in her bedroom.

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
I am a few updates behind and tried to look for info on where to find the new enemies.

Can anyone shed some light? Thanks

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I am a few updates behind and tried to look for info on where to find the new enemies.

Can anyone shed some light? Thanks
After beating the first boss to the east, go north from town. There are two "dungeons" out there with three enemies each.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, after the chainsaw, he had to make a circular saw. What's next? A reciprocating saw?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hand saw or bone saw, hopefully.
Or see-saw.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The jigsaw of course. It wants to play a game.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah, it'll be a see-saw. It attacks by going up and down and up and down and..... etc.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've never really learned how to attach a machine translator to game play so maybe this is explained in game but two questions:
1. is there a way to farm keys for the safes or is the only way to get another key that 640 pt option from skill points
2. is there a way to farm/collect more skill points other than level ups
I get 4 points from each level up so I have unlocked the first level of most of the skills, but I have no idea what they even do (the first one allows you to jump across gaps) and wanted to figure out if I could collect a ton of skill points and then pump up one skill and reset saves until I trial and error what each one does. Thanks in advance!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've never really learned how to attach a machine translator to game play so maybe this is explained in game but two questions:
1. is there a way to farm keys for the safes or is the only way to get another key that 640 pt option from skill points
2. is there a way to farm/collect more skill points other than level ups
I get 4 points from each level up so I have unlocked the first level of most of the skills, but I have no idea what they even do (the first one allows you to jump across gaps) and wanted to figure out if I could collect a ton of skill points and then pump up one skill and reset saves until I trial and error what each one does. Thanks in advance!
Keys just come as drops from boxes and bosses. Skill points can be gained from leveling up, beating rare enemies that glow, or completing quests.
The skills are pretty self explanatory: further jumps, less speed loss in water (both in-combat and out), and so on.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So this demo also updated today.
For those that are unaware, the version posted here has a bug that causes the game to crash when you find strong enemies in a non-scripted encounter. Kinda like shinies in pokemon, if you didn't play the last game.
I'm a little afraid to continue playing for now since it did happen to me before the update, and I don't want to save before every single fight.

He also says he plans to flesh out the bosses next time, with adding in their upgraded rematch forms.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the last valid DL we have on the game from here crashes the game
And I learn it after a 2-hour virgin-only run with one save at the first hour.
Well... good game?
By the way, is there a point to avoiding lewds intentionally, or are the H-crit things un-punished in the story/ending?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog update: The "Map Micchons" mechanic is explained (It's really map missions, but Miko misheard and she's not fluent in English so...)

It's an interesting feature which adds flavour to the game and allows players to take a breather from the main storyline.
Uncover enough of the island map and missions will be unlocked. There are different types available.
Chest hunting (needs a gold key from bosses), rubbish collection, monster purging, animal (food) hunts and EX-monster bounties are the mission types available.

Besides the obvious material rewards from successfully completing the randomly-generated missions (run a boss to reset the variety available), the quest-giver gets an XP boost.
XP boost translates to the dog Pell getting higher-quality loot at his doghouse from scavenging, island residents offering better quality products in their wares etc.

Developer is making productive use of his Bon Festival break it seems.
He's also said that Enty subscribers should play the latest demo model as much as possible because XP gain is DOUBLED for map missions until it's correctly fixed in the next demo release.
No idea who the names refer to, but subscribers who want Ichirou, Jirou, Iku and Pell to have as much XP as possible for better wares and loot should take the opportunity while they still can.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No idea who the names refer to, but subscribers who want Ichirou, Jirou, Iku and Pell to have as much XP as possible for better wares and loot should take the opportunity while they still can.
Ain't those the two brothers, the old lady with the shop, and the dog?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not playing the Enty demos and have no intention to. Like the two games which preceded this, I prefer waiting until the final release version before playing it through.