What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Haha
Well, happens
Let's just wait for a fix
Keep calm and wait for update

bug right off released is common stuff in many indie games, at least the dev are quick on the solution and fix

Another Bug and solution

・灯台のボスに一度負けたあと再戦すると、イベント進行せずボスを倒すことが出来ない。
とりあえずの対策として、イベントが進行しない場合はゲームを一度閉じてみてください。イベントが再度始まるはずです。

- If you rematch after losing once to the boss of the lighthouse, you can not defeat the boss without progressing the event.
As a precaution, please close the game once if the event does not progress.The event should start again.

Another Bug and solution

・灯台のボスに一度負けたあと再戦すると、イベント進行せずボスを倒すことが出来ない。
とりあえずの対策として、イベントが進行しない場合はゲームを一度閉じてみてください。イベントが再度始まるはずです。

- If you rematch after losing once to the boss of the lighthouse, you can not defeat the boss without progressing the event.
As a precaution, please close the game once if the event does not progress.The event should start again.
Which is the boss of the lighthouse, is he the first boss?
I have killed him 3 times and I don't know how to advance further

[QUOTE = "ChupacabraGonzales, publicación: 1163381, miembro: 464486"]
El jefe del faro es el fantasma con jaula de canario y cuerpos falsos.
[/ CITA]
I am fight with him but i cant kill him, i attack the shadow with a yellow bird but always killme...

[/ CITA]
I am fight with him but i cant kill him, i attack the shadow with a yellow bird but always killme...
Most fights are about establishing control, get in the rythm where you can keep you HP and MP in check, then get the 100TP skill ready before pushing the boss. The 100TP skill resets your HP/MP and removes all negative status effects.

[/ CITA]

use weapon has attack-all, u will fine.

Just be careful with the bosses, take your time, spam dodge and attack when the opportunity shows itself.

Also use the nail bat, the ability to reflect projectiles it has is absurd. I laughed out loud when Miko reflected the ghost boss' giant explosion spell back with it. The swamp boss also eats shit hard as you bat the leech shots back at it.

It helps if you use a translator. This one for example. works without issue.

A lot or all of the moves are strong against certain enemies, the characters discuss it the first time you use the move.. Like the first 15 TP move you get is strong against large enemies, like the first boss. The 18 TP move is strong against enemies who aren't attacking, etc. Some accessories help a lot too, like if you have an issue with the lighthouse boss their is an accessory that reduces fire damage and the chance to catch on fire by 50%. Also, the characters discuss how to beat the boss while you fight it, like how your cursor will stay on the last ghost you targeted when you fight the lighthouse boss.

P.S. The ghosts go apeshit if you use AoE. It doesn't really work out unless you can wipe them all out every turn, and don't do it on turns the boss will attack.

I didn't play the test demos, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after beating the shrine boss (Fat Gaki General).
I've crafted the first outfit and nail bat, but the exits to the west and north remain blocked.

What am I supposed to do?

I didn't play the test demos, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after beating the shrine boss (Fat Gaki General).
I've crafted the first outfit and nail bat, but the exits to the west and north remain blocked.

What am I supposed to do?

You need the patched version, or do the save trick which goes as such:

1. Download the trial version and copy your save file there.
2. In the trial version, there should be a scene where the barriers get removed if you've done everything you need to do.
3. Once that happens, save, copy the save file again and move it to the full version. No more gates.

Looks like Unko might have his hands full with bug squashing if there's more stuff like this or the lighthouse boss lockout...

You need the patched version, or do the save trick which goes as such:

1. Download the trial version and copy your save file there.
2. In the trial version, there should be a scene where the barriers get removed if you've done everything you need to do.
3. Once that happens, save, copy the save file again and move it to the full version. No more gates.

Looks like Unko might have his hands full with bug squashing if there's more stuff like this or the lighthouse boss lockout...

About point 2: what does "everything you need to do" entail? Just beating the first boss?

And probably need to talk with all the townspeople after that.

I actually tried using this program for this game specifically but the file simply deleted itself once I downloaded it and my PC has been acting weird since.

You gonna need to walk me thru it because I get errors when injecting the translation. From beginning to end how'd you do it? Details are welcomed, I can PM you later if you're not busy.
Currently I just use OCR apps to manually select and read text. Yes it's annoying but considering there are so many game mechanics involved I would like to at least know how they work.

About point 2: what does "everything you need to do" entail? Just beating the first boss?
Yes. Just beat the Boss under the shrine (the first boss) you'll get a cutscene, and once that done, exit Tsugumi's house. Immediately the western and northern path should open. If it doesn't it's a bug.

Back