What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question: what do you guys use to translate the text in this game?
I've tried searching the thread but there is either nothing or I am using the quick search function wrong on this new forum :unsure:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
By learning how to tell the japanese to go fuck themselves in a way they'd understand.
Pardon my ignorance, kind sir... but is there any chance you might be a little bit more specific?

kyas1233321

Reputation score
[QUOTE = "Noble 6、post:1003683、member:308010"] 日本人の考え方を理解させる方法を学ぶ。
View attachment 16022[/見積もり]
"what??!"ってかいてるよ。

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anything in particular? Or do you want the whole stats page translated?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Could someone please translate what this means? Thank you.
Quick and dirty translation before the machine-translator script kiddies step in. Take it or leave it. I won't be surprised if others plagiarise this later.

特技・熟練度 (Special moves, training level)
胴抜き系:Body impaling type
重ね斬り系:Multi-slash type
ふるすいんぐ系:Full-swing type
蛇咬み系:Snakebite type
土走り系:Fissure type
三散華系:Sword-dance type
突き技系:Piercing type
かうんたー系:Counter type

巫術・熟練度 (Magic, training level)
回復巫術:Healing magic
雷 巫術: Lightning magic
炎 巫術:Fire magic
地面巫術:Earth magic

再生率 (Regeneration rate)
体力再生率:HP recovery
巫力再生率:MP recovery
TP再生率:TP recovery

その他能力 (Other abilities)
くりちかる率:Critical rate
衣服破損率:Clothesrip rate
経験獲得率:XP gain rate
ヒラメキ率:Inspiration rate (random chance to learn completely new skills through awakened memories)
次れべる獲得SP:SP earned at next level up

難易度 (Difficulty)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Part 2:

(Heart)な回数(Number of H-attacks)
総H攻撃回数:Total number of H-attacks suffered
上半身回数:Total number of upper body H-attacks
下半身回数:Total number of lower body H-attacks
Hくりちかる数:Number of critical H-attacks
絶頂回数:Number of orgasms

状態異常回数(Tally of debuffs)
捕縛回数:How many bindings she's suffered.
液漬け回数:How many times she's drenched in fluids.
淫らな気分回数:How many times she's feeling horny.
戦闘不能回数:How many times she's KOed
敗北回数:How many defeats she's suffered.

Not sure what players with machine translators will get for their equivalents, but the script kiddies working on homebrew translations will either ignore everything or lift most of the above shamelessly.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
This boss is fairly similar to the mask boss from the previous game. With the exception of the more basic lewd attack form this one does.

Starting to sense some patterns with the bosses, all three so far have been more or less repeats from the last game. Not that it bothers me too much.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I like how people are apparently offended by the idea of supporting a developer when they want the newest release as fast as possible.

Also he added pig and chicken breeding, and somehow updated the crop growing.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It annoys me when people are this pushy about every single +0.001 update aswell, I respect when people don't want to share in those kind of situations. But I can also understand the frustration of people who think that whether a dev deserves protection from piracy or not can be pretty arbitrary on this forum at times. People will gladly share links for everything, but bark up the wrong tree and all of a sudden you'll get downvoted for asking for the "wrong" developer's game.
Pretty sure you only told him off because he's the former case, but I'm guessing the downvotes are coming from those who assume the latter case.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It annoys me when people are this pushy about every single +0.001 update aswell, I respect when people don't want to share in those kind of situations. But I can also understand the frustration of people who think that whether a dev deserves protection from piracy or not can be pretty arbitrary on this forum at times. People will gladly share links for everything, but bark up the wrong tree and all of a sudden you'll get downvoted for asking for the "wrong" developer's game.
Pretty sure you only told him off because he's the former case, but I'm guessing the downvotes are coming from those who assume the latter case.
It ain't even about who the game is from. We had another "leak" like a week ago. If he cares that much about a beta boss and pig ranching, surely he cares enough to pay $5.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can you get in on the Enty action now? People were saying there was a limit on subscribers and it wouldn't let you, so I didn't even try.

Sounds insane btw. Why would you limit the nuber of people paying you money.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can you get in on the Enty action now? People were saying there was a limit on subscribers and it wouldn't let you, so I didn't even try.

Sounds insane btw. Why would you limit the nuber of people paying you money.
Could be the site is setting a limit towards people with projects, then again this one is ACTUALLY releasing demo updates (or at least updates)

Fantia on the other hand i see like "tiers" that actually cost money, but the devs never release something. Let's have an example of IRIS RPG. It has 2 tiers which cost 500 Yen a month, are they charging each month but they don't recieve nothing??

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Apparently the boss fountain in the first dungeon can be used as a farm, now.
So this game is now just Rune Factory.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think he has a limit on subscribers per update, so if you're not fast enough, you don't get a demo. I've tried for the last 3 or 4 releases (since he has had the limit) and I've been unable to try the new features and places for the most part. Before I did pay for the demos. Ci-en for some reason doesn't work if you have an English DLsite account, which is mind-blowingly stupid. So yeah, not everyone asking to try the demo is a leech, some are people locked out.