What's new

Unnoticed Victims (Ubberific) GM'd by MAF

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Seras: HP = 40, PP = 30, EP = 30, Status = Fine

He was one of them, one of those unnoticed victims. Seras was given the only fortune of remaining where she chose to be, instead of finding herself taken by whatever lurks out there, beyond the safety of the border town which she stayed at. Her father was a man who was there and gone. It seemed only she remembered him. Reality showed that if Seras were to be taken by whatever horror, no one would care. Not even angels would pay her alone a special visit unless they were close. They simply had bigger fish to fry. More important things to do than worry over one unnoticed little victim. Such was the insignificance of her existence. She was a pretty girl that the wicked wanted to disappear from the world and into their slave pen to serve as their amusement, or in some cases, simply to breed with. The men in her village were no different, asides for some, and they were happily married. All of the single men invited her to suspicious locations, wishing her to disappear and be stashed away in the darkest corners of their fantasies. One man blatantly had a pregnancy fetish, raving on about filling her full of his little brats, and pleasure himself as she birthed them out.

A mad world, a cruel world. Those who are kind shine so brightly, and they stand out so much. There was even a kind fellow with glasses and an impossibly heavy looking hammer, who helped her clean up around the Inn, mostly because he was dirt poor and wanted a free meal and bed. His presence was like a diamond in the rough, until he left. Then it was all miserable folk and perverts. She was offered enough drinks in a day that she could pour them all into a tub and have the beer overflowing at the sides. They wanted her to show weakness, and they wanted to capitalize on that weakness. So it continued, on and on, man after man trying to get lucky with the sexy caretaker of the Inn.

Who wouldn't see it coming, when it got bad? The refused men who don't take kindly to a woman's words of denial? She was caught out back while bringing in some milk from the cows. They spilled her bucket, three armed men, one of whom drew a dagger and pressed it against her throat. "You're gonna let us have a poke, ya damn tease of a harlot!" the ill educated man swore. It was a good thing she carried her sword secretly on her person, else she just might have been in trouble. These men were amateurs, even in her own light, and she was no warrior. However, corpses were always bad for business, yet if not dead men then these three would only come back for more, that's how persistent they are. "Start by taking off your top, from the shoulders. Let's see those pretty white breasts!" he demanded with a foul grin, his two cohorts in allegiance with his word. The easiest way would be to kill them, but again, it'd hurt business so much...

Such was the beginning of the day a simple life would come to an end. These three insignificant fellows being the catalyst for future events, their usefulness gone now that they've already appeared. The most humble reaction indeed would be to submit to them, let them exhaust themselves with their 'fun' with her before shooing them off, but who could think of a woman alive who'd do that?

These pervy fellows were the issue, and such was her challenge: To make them no longer an issue. What would the Inn keeper think of?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Unnoticed Victims (Ubberific) GM'd by MAF

If she killed every man who ever thought to force himself upon her, the town would be a lonely place indeed, if a tad cleaner. The forgotten, the miserable and downtrodden – so long as they had the denarii and minor decency, they were welcome to stay. You pay for what you break and weapons stay in their sheaths – the two simple rules keeping the inn in order.

Two simple rules lost on the chumps before her. Seras eyes sharpened in annoyance, honestly dispatching this lot would be simplest way to resolve this. Such men rarely brought any real denarii to the inn and were more than likely to cause trouble either now or later on. Though it wasn’t due to poor business or ruining her dress with blood that the girl refused to do so, Seras hated violence… shame that it seemed to love her.

Sparks flew out as the rusty dagger was swiftly smashed aside, the girls blade gleaming in the night. Seras looked down to the spilt milk then to the men at hand “I hope you three have enough to cover all this.” The girl fixed her wavy hair and eyed the perverts in a bemused fashion.

Quick Draw!

Defensive stance!
+10 dodge/ Counterattack on dodge [65 dodge... Myeah...]

Aim for the arms, non-lethal attacks.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status

Rolls
None. They suck and as such, get whopped.

Her sword swished, knocking his dagger away, causing the man to curse and snarl at Seras. "Bitch!" he shouted. He didn't like being denied, especially when the woman he was after proved to be more skilled than he. They charged, they struggled, they swung, and they outright threw themselves at her. In the end they were left on the ground, clutching their wounds in pain. "Bitch... Bitch!" the apparent leader cursed. "I'll make you pay for this! I'll use you as my rug!" he shouted, gathering his companions with promises of revenge before carting off. It seemed like an empty threat at first, but then he was seen retreated into a rather wealthy looking house. Of course he'd have money to buy his petty revenge. Bad things usually resulted from worthless creatures being given power.

It didn't take a genius to know that Seras would be in trouble in the near future. Then again, to throw her Inn away and vanish from the town was it's own danger.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His two cohorts bested, the man hit the dirt aswell completely outmatched by their 'victim'. 'Bitch!-' his curse interupted as Seras lightly pressed her blade edge at the mans throat causing him to freeze up "Do you know how hard it is to get fresh milk at this hour?" the girl eyed the man, her eyes ablaze with a dominant flare.

"Now. Stand." her blade would lead the man up, his eyes absolutely ablaze in rage at the humiliation. Three of them against this one forsaken harlot! No doubt revenge would be-- "Strip." Seras smirked at the man slyly, keeping her blade at the ready "Your friends too."

Soon enough all three of the men were either butt naked or had quite a few extra cuts on them. With the clothes on a barrel nearby, Seras glanced down to the 'tools' at hand. Well that was a supreme unspectacular sight "You try anything like this again. I'll either have your hand...." the girl lowered her sword "Or your cock. Now scoot!"

With that the three got to their feet cursing the woman and swearing revenge on her!

Seras sighed lightly and sheathed her blade. Running back home butt-naked should teach them a lesson. The girl smiled lightly and picked up the clothes, checking the pockets for any denarii or valuables. The fabric could be lend to some unfortunate customers and the steel from the weapons should fetch enough denarii to pay up the losses.

With the items gathered Seras would come back to her inn, the usual warm smile on her face as if nothing even occurred.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status

Rolls
Perception: Failed. Seras gets knocked out by muscle dude.

She went and made em even more mad than they would have been prior. Furious though they may have been, Seras had the privilege of going through their pockets and cashing in on all the pocket change they had. They had enough coin to let her go on vacation for months, she was rich on the spot before she would return to work at the Inn. Spending all of her pocketed money would surely be on her mind through the rest of the day, but she still had a job to do as the caretaker of the Inn. If she got the idea of selfishly taking her leave, the owner would be what to fear. Those who did not work without telling their bosses first were punished. Men were put in chains and made to mine rock for no pay and worthless food, and women'd bodies were punished with humiliation. The mayor of the little city might even get the perverted idea to have a woman be put in a pillory and invite the townsfolk to approach and spank her. One assumes Seras wouldn't pursue such a fate by being careless, so the day would proceed as it normally did, but with the excitement of being able to spend her newfound money hanging with her.

The day came to an end, the sun had set, and the Inn's bar was empty. It came that time when Seras had to clean up. When she finished putting up the chairs and sweeping up the floors, her job was finished, and she could leave to spend the rich men's undeserved money. Her boss returned from his little journey out as he rode in on horse. Perverse as always, he congratulated her work as he saw all the money she brought in by pinching her behind. "You had no skill in this when I hired ya, but I knew your pretty face would bring customers!" he announced with cheer, giving her a bonus on top of her usual pay, which left her absolutely loaded.

Shame she didn't get the chance to spend it. The owner looked at something behind her with worry. Should Seras turn or not, it didn't matter. A tall, muscular man had snuck up behind her, holding a thick club in his hand. Seras was struck over the head, and her vision went black before she felt any pain. Next thing she knew, she found herself waking up with cloth tied around her eyes, her arms bound behind her back, and her ankles tied together as she laid on her side on hard wood floor and could feel the floor moving about as she heard the sounds of a wagon on the road. It didn't take long for her to realize that she was being taken in the wagon, going who knows where.

"Remember what you said, girl?" came the ever so familiar voice of the spoiled nobleman she met prior. "You'll have either my hand or my cock? Well, I'll give you the privilege of havin' both!" he announced, before there were a couple other voices who chuckled at her sight. She was rather decorated with various slave attire while still being left naked enough for the vile man's desires. Along with the cloth over her eyes and the bindings, there was some device over her mouth that kept something round and metal in her mouth so that she couldn't close her jaw. The reason for this was obvious enough eventually, but first, she felt someone's fat fingers grace along her folds, a middle finger sliding right into her pink nether and proceeding to stroke around her insides. "Oh, I can't wait to pound this little tight cunt!" the man announced, laughing at her with the other two men. After fingering her a bit, her hair was violently yanked so that she was standing up on her knees while her head throbbed from the blow the took earlier. "Savor this, as this is the taste of a nobleman's cock! Be lucky you get the honor of sucking it!" he announced, before two hands found her head, and forced her head down to allow the length into her mouth. She was unable to bite it with the device on her face, so Seras could truly do nothing but let his bitter tasting length slide along her tongue.

"She's so lucky. Only the best girls are allowed to suck your cock, Wittle!" one of the man's friends in crime announced as he rubbed Seras' exposed ass and gave it a little spank. Up and down he made her head go, until her neck began to get tired as he made her go even faster. "Here it comes...!" he groaned, before holding her face against his crotch as Seras tasted his cum filling her mouth. Once he finished, he tilted her head back, holding her nose shut and her mouth, preventing her from spitting it out, and laughing as Seras had no choice but to swallow his seed into her belly. "After what she did, you sure are a kind soul, Wittle! Letting her drink from your cock!" one of the men chuckled.

"What can I say, I'm a gentleman, hehehe!" the nobleman laughed, before forcing Seras' face against the seat where he was, taking his new position behind her. "Such a nice ass. To think, if you had been obedient, I coulda made you into my hot little wife~" he chuckled, pressing his tip against her sex. "But now, I'm gonna ruin you. No one's gonna save you. No one cares about you. You're just another little unnoticed victim in this world for men of power like me to toy with! And oh yes, I'm going to enjoy making you my toy, until you're broken!" he shouted, before gripping her hips and preventing any struggling, and slamming his length home inside of her, breaking any virginity she had. Despite anything she tried to say, scream, or struggle, it was of no use. The men had total power over her. His saliva lubricated cock slided ruthlessly back and forth in her body, hilting into her over and over as he held himself inside her each time, shifting himself so as to let his balls slide along her legs. "So soft~" he cooed, actually leaning over as he fucked her, grabbing her breasts and pulling at her nipples when he wasn't feeling her globes, and licking her ear.

His motions brought pleasure to her that she surely didn't want. His cock was hitting just the right place inside her to make her body quiver with pleasure despite even the greatest hatred she might hold for this act. His fondling and licking only made it worse, as Seras felt herself approaching an unwilling climax. "Have you ever been fucked like this?" he whispered into her ear, before nibbling on her earlobe. "I can tell how good I'm making you feel. Doesn't it feel shameful to enjoy being raped? My two associates back there are loving the view of your pussy hungrily swallowing up my cock~" he moaned, kissing her neck in some kind of false gesture of romance. "Are you ready? I'm gonna pound you with all I've got and paint your pink pussy with my cum." And he made good on his promise. She felt him humping into her with full force, moaning and groaning as he sent one hand down to finger her clit. Helpless was Seras as she felt an orgasm coming, her skilled rapist laughing as he knew he was making his victim shame herself, before it finally happened. She came as he hilted in her, and his balls throbbed, pulsing and pushing his seed into her body.

"That was sweet." he said, kissing her cheek before pulling out, letting his cum splatter down her legs as her body began pushing it out. His comrades excitedly followed, one having applied lube to his cock, and the other sitting in front of her, taking her tired head and forcing her to suck him off next while she felt another man's dick press against her anus. "S-such a tight ass!" the nobleman's lacky moaned, before his slipped into her rectum, moaning as it fit into her tight ass. The two of them raped her together, laughing and poking fun at Seras much to her discredit, before she was forced to swallow another load of cum, and the other man's load became trapped in her ass before he drew out. "The fuck is always so much better when you rape them!" the man who took her ass announced with amusement.

"I hope you enjoyed that, whore." the nobleman announced. "Because that was the best fuck you'd ever get out of anyone else in that town. So think of this as my going away present to you! I'm so generous, I'll even set you off with your things, and I'll leave you a little money too! Let's see if you survive the wild unknown, bound, gagged, and tied up!" he said, before she heard a door open, apparently a luxurious wagon. "Oh look! You get a friend, how convenient! Enjoy her!" he shouted to whatever was out there, before Seras was picked up, and thrown out of the wagon as the laughing nobles drove away.

"Oh dear..." she heard a man's voice, before she and her things were lifted by this man, and taken away from the road. "Don't speak, I'll talk with you after we've tended to what those horrible men have done to you." he promised, before her body was cleaned with a wet rag, and her bindings, gag, and cloth over her eyes were taken off, before her clothes were handed to her by nothing other than a gruff with brown fur and a white beard. A big, beastly cock hung between his legs, slightly erect due to obvious reasons, before going limp as he opted to clothe her.

They were inside a little den that the gruff seemed to call his own. It was simple, with shoddy furniture and a simple bed. Truly a hole in the ground. "Will you be alright?" the gruff asked. "My name is Leopold." he greeted.

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From an absolute high to the lowest of lows, the day took a fiercely dark turn. Seras awoke as the boards under her rocked violently, echoes of a few horses speeding across the road nearby - she was in wagon! The girl opened her eyes note she was blinded, tried to move only to find out she was bound... attempted to speak only for a scared moan to escape her. A cold chill ran down her spine, she was bound, blinded, secured and ready for service, just like so many men dreamt to have her. The worst was yet to come. A familiar voice greeted her, satisfaction at his prize evident in his voice, it was the same bastard from what seemed just hours ago. Seras wasn't naive, he wanted to rape her before... now her fate was sealed. Soon enough the man had her in his grasp his fingers teasing the bountiful brunette as she occasionally attempted a struggle just making the rapist all the more pleased at his dominance over her, his fingers taking great care to feel her out... she was deliciously tight, exactly like he thought.

Seras felt her hair tugged upwards her face only to be rammed into a familiar smell of unwashed cock, she squinted lightly, but the contraption already made sure she was well in position to service her rapist. Seras was helpless as she felt her soft lips envelop the member, her tongue feeling out each ridge of the rapist. Just as last act of defiance Seras tried to bite down on the man, even if it meant even more severe punishment she was not going to be abused like this! Though the metalic device would deny her even this last grace, causing her to suck down on the cock in a tighter fashion. The girls soft lips continued to slide up and down the shaft, as the rag absorbed the tears from her face. Humiliated and utterly defeated, soon enough Seras resistance faded as the man could even let go of her, the girl sucking him off on her own.

She couldn't see him, perhaps it was for the better. The blindfold giving her atleast this one grace. Her tongue became more eager as her lips more actively felt out the ridges. She was just a simple girl and her body was becoming more and more accepting... aroused. Soon enough one of the Lackeys wanted in on the action was he greedily felt out their victims ass. Soft, curvy, firm... the even gave Seras a light slap and lick. Maybe even spurring the leader to move on to the course, the sooner he was done the faster they could share. Seras treatment of the cock soon earned her a reward as a hefty amount of spunk filled her mouth. She wanted to spit it out, enough was enough! But not for these men as she felt herself forced to swallow the load.

Was it over? Seras felt herself suddenly throw against the seat and two greedy arms on her ass, the slick cock grinding against her eagerly. After briefly groping her ass in admiration, the man backed away his cock reappearing to slowly press against her and spread her folds. Seras couldn't deny or escape him, just like her body couldn't deny it's arousal. It was a effortless slide in, the girls own juices and saliva providing more than enough lubrication for the fierce fuck to proceed. Her mouth open at all times, Seras couldn't silence herself or stifle her moans as he plowed into her, making her body shake violently with each forceful thrust her voice echoing out loudly.

She was raped so violently and against her will, by this sloppy rich pig... but the sheer skill he displayed. Why did it feel so "Ah~ Ah~~ Aaaahaa~~" soon enough Seras bucked her hips against her rapist, her thoughts moving away from the horrible act to how exceptional her body felt. The man was very much aware of his skill and eagerly taunted her, shifting position to the girl leaning against him and riding his cock on her own, her their juicy sex on full display to the two lackeys. Her beautiful C cups bouncing up and down, her erect nipples toyed with, her voice eagerly announcing the joy shameful joy.

Soon enough the man finished off his sex with one final thrust making the girl climax as well. Seras cried out as she felt the surge of cum fill her up and with mocking kiss the man was done with her... but not his friends. By the time two got their hands on the girl she was already weakened, defeated... dominated. The two would have their fun with the gorgeous brunette and with their playtime over they'd drop off their toy to the wilds, let the wilderness do what they will with her. Their revenge for the time being was done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Seras quickly curled up in a corner, her head lowered to hide tears from the pain and cruel rape she just endured. "T-thank you, so much Leopold." she was helpless, weak and hurt, it was all too easy for such a creature to take advantage, but he didn't. Seras had never seen a gruff before, not in the wild at least... who would've thought such creatures could be so much more humane than humans themselves.

After a brief silence and some stifled tears Seras would raise her eyes to Leopold, breaking a thankful, but fragile smile to him "My name is Seras. A pleasure to meet you..." she eased up lightly, if he wanted to abuse or harm her Leopold would've already done so, seemed for the time being she was safe. Not to mention it was no time to break down, perhaps she should be oddly thankful - this was not the first time someone raped her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you, Seras. I wish I could do something like promise you a way home, but it seems that you were not meant to find your way back, left in such a place by those men." he said, his head hanging. "A shame that such a beautiful girl as you was made to suffer like that." he said, trying to smile at her, his face blushing as he appreciated her nude form, lustfully eying every inch of her.

In that moment, Seras saw him become fully erect. His cock was as long as thick as a human arm. Noticing that he was pointing his dangerous length at Seras, Leopold turned and tried to cover himself, to no avail. "I-I'm so sorry! That is the last thing you would want to see!" he apologized.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras smile weakly at the gruff "Don't worry Leopold, it's alright." while normally the girl would likely react much differently to the ridiculous tool, likely handing him some sort of towel or spilling some cold water on him to focus. She was far too weak to do either, much less even consider sex so soon after her rape.

"Please could you bring me some water, I'd like to rest for awhile." Seras kept a warm attitude towards her savior. A short nap and a cool drink of water, perhaps then the heroine could focus on finding out where exactly did her rapists leave her off or atleast find out her current predicament.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, right away." Leopold quickly agreed, heading out of his home to go collect some water, before returning, looking a little wet himself, having splashed some water on himself to try and cool himself down, as he handed Seras a glass of water.

"You're in Badaria. Where exactly, I cannot say. I myself don't carry a map, but we are a somewhat great distance North West of Acheron." he revealed. "We're in the wilds, regardless, and there are many corrupt beasts about, so it's best you be careful... T-that is, if you want to leave my company..." he said with a flush, seeming to be day dreaming about this pretty girl before him becoming a love of his.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Thank you." Seras smiled warmly at the Gruff and took the cup drinking lightly as she listened to her fate. 'The Badarian Wilderness...' the girls grip on the cup tightened, she heard so many tales of places like this, not even a single of good fortune for travelers lost in them.

"I'm so sorry Leopold, but I'll need to head home, back to Clock Town." she looked to the gruff sadly, surely the creature was lonely and he's been so kind to her too. She almost felt guilty for attempting to leave him this early... could she really leave him to begin with "B-but I wouldn't want to go on this trip alone, would join me? I'd love your company." chances were without Leopolds assistance Seras's trip back home would be a short and tragic one "I have nothing to offer, but I have money back home. M-maybe I could buy you something? Food, clothes? A small Hovel near my home?"

The girl had no idea where she was and how far from her home she was dropped off, but everything she owns in this world and everyone she ever knew still remained back home.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leopold smiled brightly. "I'd love to join you on your journey!" he replied happily. "And such promises, you say such kind things. I will do my best to help you through this forest." he promised.

"Although..." he flushed. "For my troubles... Could a fair maiden give me a kiss? I'd be much obliged to become your knight if I was given such a blessing." he said, trying to sound as respectful as possible.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How could such a cruel wilderness mold such a shy and kind creature. Seras quickly lunged forward and hugged Leopold upon hearing the good news, by now she trusted the gruff fully "Ofcourse, my 'dear knight'!" she smiled warmly and kissed the gruff on his cheek.

Thankfully Seras was all rested up by now, her spirit soaring just by meeting someone so supportative and kind-hearted. With the Gruffs guidance the two could move out as soon as he was ready, besides Seras was ready to breathe in some fresh air by now "We'll need to cross over the Crolian Border? Do you know the way Leo?" the heroine smiled warmly at her companion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just from the hug, the still (presumably) nude Seras found Leopold rock hard again, his flared length between her legs and rubbing against her thighs. "T-thank you for the service..." he said excitedly. He gathered his things, and Seras would have to get dressed and well equipped before Leopold would allow her to leave.

Walking outside, Leopold simply looked to see where the sun was in the sky. "Well, the border is north, so that is where we will head." he announced. "Following the roads will lead us to civilization as well, perhaps."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras yelped innocently as the gruff unintentionally exposed his excitement in a grand fashion. Shy, kind and awfully exciteable to boot! "S-sorry." she smiled sheepishly, a particulary bright blush on her face. In her haste the girl slipped lightly, her body shifting to make the cock slip past her thigh and smack against her petals and incidentally grinding as the shaft had more than enough force to almost lift the heroine.

"Sorry!" the girl stepped back, but had to move the impressive tool away by hand, incidentally getting a fairly good feel for the gruffs cock. By the dieties was he a splendid speciment! The girls heart sank lightly as she moved away from the rock hard rod, the hands used to push away not too keen to leave it alone. The brunnette gazed at the tool at hand perhaps a little longer than appropriate, before snapping out of it and quickly looking away. A more perverted girl, would most certainly get quite a few ideas... then again Seras was no saint.

Dressed and ready to go, the heroine took a breath of the great outdoors. Even in Badaria, the wilderness still had a wonderful scent to them and a certain beauty unique to it "Do we have supplies for the trek? If we dropped by a town I could buy us some food before we head out." Seras smiled warmly to her companion. Honestly right now she trusted this wild, kind and very well hung creature so much more than any human or the like, but to travel they'd need supplies.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I have a friend who can give us a delicious honey that's full of nutrients. Though... She's a bit naughty." Leopold said with a blush. "She's an alraune who enjoys the act of copulation, both partaking in the action herself and watching it..." Leopold's blush worsened, apparently recalling intimacies with the alraune. "Though, we could just do some simple hunting for food if that's no good. I myself don't have enough supplies for both of us, regardless. I know of no towns either, since I made my way away from the last town I was near due to... Making a father of a young and beautiful daughter angry at me..." he said with no sign of shame, and looked rather happy to be recalling this girl he knew.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras smirked at the gruff, guess he wasn't lonely at all. On the contrary, Leo had plenty of friends and allies all around! And from the sounds of it, his fine staff was indeed in very active duty.

"I'm affraid I'm not much of a hunter and treating you to a good meal would be the least I could do." the girl smiled lightly "This town you left, would it take us further away off our course?" the girl would rather pay with ehr denarii for the food, than with her body for the alraune.

The chocie ahead was simple, unless Leopold expressed any notion against it and it was semi-near the route they were going the two, or atleast Seras would drop by and buy some basic supplies for her and Leo. Otherwise... well which way was it to the 'naughty' Alraune again?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The town... W-well, it's a good ways to the west, so in a way, it is out of our way... But we could make it there, and I do know the way..." he said uncertainly. Regardless of the way Seras chose to go, Leopold would reveal the reason why he was chased out of the town by the father of the woman he enjoyed. "I met her when she was fetching water from a lake as I was drinking from it. We talked together, and she began telling me to come at certain times. Then... We suddenly started having sex. She got pregnant, and her father of course found out from that. He came after me, so I had to run away."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Don't worry, Leo. I'll go to the town, grab the supplies and be right back. The girls father will never know you were even there." Seras would gently take her savior by the hand and smile warmly "Lead on, my brave companion" she snickere warmly.

Enroute Seras would learn about the full tale of what trouble Leopold got into, as well as learn that he had experience with human girls aswell. Seras glance once more wandered to places a decent girls eyes shouldn't. The heroine was never particulary lustful, but she felt so safe with Leo and quite frankly it was a cock of splendor she could only dream off.

Either way soon enough the two would be within a short walking distance to the town "Alright Leo, I'll be right back. Please, please don't disappear on me. You're my only friend in this place Leopold, don't get hurt and wait for me here alright?" she'd kiss Leopold on the lips and smile to him "So what supplies will we need? I could look for some tinder if we'll need campfire. Whats your favorite food? Maybe there's something special you'd like me to buy?" it was a barrage of question, but most just boiled down on what would Leo want to eat and what basic supplies they needed. With the list done it was time to go shopping.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A girl going into a strange town on her own? This little place could house some bad folk, Seras..." Leopold said with worry. "Too dangerous..."

Then, set upon with the barrage of questions, Leopold's worries were dashed by her sudden kiss on his lips. His goat leg began thumping the ground with excitement as his face became red. He answered all of her questions, providing a full list of supplies. And should she ignore his warnings and proceed into town, Seras would find this town not much different than the one she came from, minus the Clock in the center. The townsfolk were all human, and everyone was going about their tasks as they likely did every day. There were even the same signs of debauchery, as a woman with a heated face and satisfied man were walking out of a little bakery, the man thanking her for her business while she walked away with a bunch of bread, some shame evident on her face.

"Do I see a traveler?" called out a rounded man who looked wealthy just by his round torso alone. "You've come for supplies I presume, come on in!" he gestured into his shop quite simply labeled on a wooden sign above the door, "Traveler's Shop."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras would proceed into the town, but the Gruffs warning would not fall on deaf ears. While she doubted the town was just waiting to rob, kill or enslave any passerby woman, Seras knew just how twisted men can be.

Keepin a arm close to her stashed blade seras would proceed to a 'travelers shop'. Well how convientant. Seras would smile to the shopkeeper casually "Hello. No, not a traveller, just a sister visiting her brother." keeping her answers vague and acting confidently always proved beneficial when talking with strangers. The girl spent more time than she wished among perverts and questionable men in the inn. She picked up a few red flags for them "We're planning a short trek outside of town in a few days, could you provide me with these supplies." Sera would list the supplies needed, some tinder, a few bags to carry any items of note, numerous empty bottles and anything else Leo mentioned.