What's new

Unusual Prey (the_taken)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
MeyJekt: (HP): 72 (PP): 60 (EP): 60

MeyJekt was floating through a forest outside of Glassmoor, Mejekt floated around the wooded area keeping her eyes open for any new people to meet and any rapist aliens or Orc slavers. She was both relieved and saddened that she hadn't encountered anything for sometime. She was getting ready to Give up when she suddenly heard splashing coming from a nearby river. She fluttered her wings and flew over to a thicket of bushes on the outskirt of said river. When she ventured a peek she would spot an average built but attractive and timid young man with short red hair and well defined muscles. His clothes and weapons were discarded on the edge of the river as he slowly edged into the waters for a bath. He was perfectly unaware of her and she could freely sneak up on him, steal his clothes or some other fun. Alternatively she could also just keep watching him from afar.....

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Unusual Prey (the_taken)

It was abeautiful day. One of those days where the sun sun was shinning, the breeze was warm, and but a few fluffy clouds in the sky. The kind of day you wished you could just frolic naked in the woods to.

For Meyjekt, that was every day. Though today she was another on of her less satisfying days. If she had a destination, one could say she was lost. But what really bothered her was a naggling lonliness. She hadn't a single other person in days, despite fluttering through a few towns. She started humming to herself, but it wasn't really enough. She really wanted some to interact with.

A noise in a river took her attention. It was the kind of splashing that could only be made by a person. She found then source of the sound, and became very excited. The feeling of butterflies fluttering filled her chest as she caught sight of a cute boy starting to take a bath. Her instinct was to glomp him imedietely, but she held off. She learned a while ago that mortals were very sensitive about their bodies and personal space. She mearly enjoyed the sight of the handsome fellow in the river before coming with a slightly mischivous idea.

As quite as she could, she hovered over the bush and water, coming up behind the young man. She would lean to one side and giggle ever so lightly, then when he turned to look, she quickly zip to his other side and giggle again. Then, she would land in the water behind him and giggle one more, covering her mouth her hand and holding another to her stomach in a cute coy pose.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Boy Perception: Roll(1d20)+50: 2,+50 Total:52 vs Meyjekt's Stealth Roll(1d20)+65: 19,+65 Total:84 Successful sneak.

Luckily for Meyjekt the boy was too absorbed in his current task and blissfully enjoying his bath that he could not hear the fluttering of Meyjekt's wings. And while he did hear her giggle beside his head, but she was too quick and when he looked to his side she was gone; only to hear the same giggle on his other side. When he heard Meyjekt's third giggle, standing behind him, he would stiffen up before looking around nervously, "Who's there? A monster? An orc? A magical racoon?" He would eventually whip around to look behind him to see Meyjekt standing there coy behind him. His mouth would hang open and agape for a moment at the beautiful but truly bizzarre and alien looking woman before him. "W-what....... W-what are you?........ Wh-what do you want from me? C-can I h-help you?......." He asked nervously, SHIT! Of course I leave all my equipment on the bank! STUPID! he inwardly cursed himself for his carelessness and foolishness.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Yes! He's polite, the warped Nymph thought to herself. Her smiled widened a bit. "I'm just someone enjoying a beautiful day~," she said to him in a breathy tone. "I decided and to take a bath," she said a bit slower and brought her two hands together and swayed from side to side a bit. "And since you're here, maybe you can help me." She turned around, letting her tentacles drape down in front of her, and pointed over her back. "Because of my wings, I can't reach the midle of my back," she lied in her coyest voice, leaning just a bit forward to show of her tight behind a little more.

"Could you please help me?" Meyjekt asked, while producing a small sponge from her satchel. "I'll help you in return."

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The young man continued to stare at the odd beauty before him before he finally managed to fond his voice, "Ah-Uhm..... You're not one those creatures that have attacked so many places are you? Though if you were I guess I'd be dead and you'd be attacking and not bathing........ You're not a demon....... Are y-you? I-I've been told to stay away from them and many bad things about them.... About how they corrupt people, turn them to monsters and drain their souls from sex...... B-but.... If you're not d-dangerous or not something to worry about...... I....... I'd be....... F-flattered to wash your b-back f-for you...... And to h-h-have m-mine done t-t-too......." he said tentatively, slowly and apprehensively picking up the sponge from her hands and slowly and almost afraid pressing the wetted sponge to fascinating woman creatures back and slowly and uncertainly moving it up and down her body.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

She shook her head at his near accusation, "Nope. But I've been disappointed finding all these near empty towns with unhappy people in them. I'm looking to make new friends."

"I'm not a demon. Promise."

Meyjekt hummed her happiness as she sat in the water. "My thanks. You have no idea how much I wanted that spot to get some attention." Or the rest of me~! "Don't be afraid to touch my wings and get around them; they're tougher than they look." She really appreciated what he was doing, and a tingling shiver went down her spine as he wet the sponge and touched her bare skin. "So what are you doing out here all by yourself? Does it have anything to do with those attacks you just mentioned?" While he talked and washed her, she washed and massaged her tentacles.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"O....O-okay. I-if you a-aren't anything I n-need to be afraid of, won't hurt me, I'll help you out." He said as he continued washing the fascinating beings back for her, "Yes, sadly. Some time ago, creatures came from the skies and struck at all the major cities and locations in the world. Nothing was really spared, and many people's homes and lives were destroyed by their invasion. Nearly all the women from those places were also abducted. I heard they killed all the men too. I came home from a hunting party some time ago to find everything ruined....... I was just looking for food and any body who was hopefully fast, smart or careful enough to escape and survive. And to hopefully kill some of those monsters for the pain they've caused. But I was hot, sweaty, grimy and tired from spending all that time in the wild and decided to take a bath......... when you showed up." He said continuing to wash Meyjekt's back for but managing to not go below the waist the whole time. He almost didn't catch her comment about her wings before responding, "Ah.....O-okay, miss...." He said as he proceeded to tenderly tend to her wings, ringing the sponge out over the appendages, letting the water softly run down them. He then proceeded to softly scrub the insectoid wings before finally thinking to ask her for her name, "Forgive me, miss.... But I fear I have forsaken to ask your name through all of this," he said rather embarrassed, "My name is Lokai. What is yours?"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Meyjekt," she strange faerie replied happily. Her tone shifted to sadness. "It sounds like you have things rough. And here I was frustrated that I didn't find new friends, but you've lost some to monsters. Makes me look selfish, doesn't it?" When he was finished washing her back and wings, "Well, at least relax while I wash your back," she asked said, before getting a mischievous grin. "Or would you like to wash my legs too?" She turned around, and faced him with a gentle smile.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"N-no..... It's okay..... Everybody needs to have friends. I know how terrible it is to be alone or lonely. I'm glad that I was able to meet someone as nice and fascinating as you Meyjekt." the young man said blushing slightly, before taking the sponge and gently and carefully taking the strange fairys foot, "Why d-don't you s-sit down, Meyjekt? That way we can bit relax while I wash your legs for you. Then, I-if you w-want, you can wash my b-back for me." he said waiting for Meyjekt to sit down. Once she had, he would join her and begin to slowly, gently, and lovingly run the sponge up and down the fairys slender legs, before running it over the soles of her feet and across and through toes. He would the take some water and proceed to rinse her legs and feet carefully before handing the sponge to Meyjekt and turning around, "O-okay..... M-miss Meyjekt.... I...... I..... I'm r-ready when y-you are...." he stammered nervously while he waited for Meyjekt to begin.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Meyjekt sat down in the cool water and leaned back, propping herself on her tentacles and presenting one of her legs for washing. She hummed in pleasure as Lokai worked, and let her wings flutter every time he touched the inside of her thighs. She giggled as he took care of her feet and toes. Then while being rinsed, she shivered and cooed, "Ah, that's nice."

Taking the sponge from Lokai, she got right behind him and said, "Just relax," in as slow and low voice as she could manage. She put one hand on his shoulder, and rubbed the sponge around his back in circles with the other, as much to wash as to work the tension out of it. "So where are you from?" She continued to rub his back down, going over his shoulders and across his arms, then lifting them to get under.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lokai was tense at first, shy and nervous from the beautifully fascinating Meyjekt washing his nude form. However, he slowly began to relax; letting a small sigh and letting Meyjekt continue to was his back in peace, enjoying the interesting woman's delightful company before she asked him where he had come from. He stayed silent for a few minutes before managing to speak, "I....... I was o-originally from what u-used to be G-Gods-Reach..... B-but the aliens sacked the city, and while we were trying to recover we were suddenly besieged by an orcish army. Many were either killed or enslaved. I was lucky to make it out myself......"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Meyjekt paused at his response, frowning and cursing herself for not paying attention. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I guess I really am bad a small talk." After rinsing off his back, she pressed up against him and whispered in his hear, "Lean back and let me wash your front." She began to rub the sponge around his shoulders and down his chest.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Meyjekt's apology, Lokai would turn his head over to her speaking, "No, don't apologize Meyjekt. You have nothing to do with what happened, and you couldn't have had any way of knowing what was going on. You don't have anything to be sorry about." He said before he heard her whisper in his ear to lean back, promptly but slowly and shyly doing so, beginning to sigh contently as she scrubbed his shoulders and chest, if she would be bold enough to try to go below his waist he quickly but gently take a hold of the woman's hand and nervously instruct her, "A-ah..... P-please! Y-you don't h-have to wash th-that part t-too..... I..... I can d-do that p-part m-myself, okay? And I don't think you're bad at it, you just haven't been around people enough, I'm actually glad that I have someone to get this off of my chest with and confide in. I've been out here by myself for quite some time thus far......"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Her hands enventually wandered down to his crotch, and she was surprised at his adverse reaction. "Oops, I didn't mean to offend you," she replied playfully to his protest. "I'm just working my way down to wash your legs. "I'm just working my way down to wash your legs." She sponged around the area from the on, taking care of his hips and abdomen, but avoiding his sensitive area

I've been out here by myself for quite some time thus far......"
She smiled at and shifted around to in front of him. "Ahh, lucky that we've bumped into each other then." She continued by sponging his legs, each in turn, from his thighs down to his calves in slow kneading motions.

When done, she leaned forward and offered him the sponge. "Now wash my front," she said slowly, sitting on her knees in front of him. She tried to keep her smile without mischief. She knew that when he'd start on her breasts, she'd start leaking fluid from them, making a bit of a mess. "Oops, how silly of me. I haven't taken care of that yet." She then looked into Lokai's eyes and put a couple of her right fingers to her lips, and cupped her left breast with her other hand. "Since you're here, would you like some?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lokai sighed out in contention as Meyjekt continued working the sponge down to his defined abs, and slightly chiseled calves, the pleasant sensation of having the dead skin washed off his body making him feel rather relaxed. As soon as Meyjekt was done and had spoken once again he answered her, "No offense taken, I'm...... just kind of....... uneasy about that. We humans, can be rather 'sensitive' about our private areas and..... touching. And yes, it's nice to have company after so long." He said as he would proceed to gently scrub Meyjekt's slender shoulders, neck, and begin to wash her shapely bosom. When her nipples began to lactate, he was somewhat startled "Oh! Oh my, I'm sorry! But wait...... you.... you don't look to be w-with child....... I didn't realize, you had...... issues with your breasts. " He said apologizing for causing the mess with Meyjekt's mammary's. He blanched and looked at her with a somewhat shocked and surprised, but sort of blank face when she asked him if he wanted to drink her breast milk, "AH! NO! N-no thank you! It is......... kind of you, to offer....... But..... Ah.... I-it just really w-wouldn't be appropriate, or proper of me to uhm....... drink.... from you, certainly not on our first meeting anyways. Sorry Miss Meyjekt." The young boy would say rather awkward and uncomfortable at the suggestion.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"With child? I'm not- What does that have to do with- oh! Right, human women don't normally... all right. Forget I said anything then." Meyjekt responded, suddenly emberrased. Ok, too much. Hold back so that we don't scare him. She turned away from him and began to coax the milk out. "Just give me a moment. Where are you headed, by the way?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"No.... That's okay, Meyjekt. I was just..... Caught off guard that's all. It was very unexpected. As for where I'm going....... I don't really know...... I don't know if there's anywhere that wouldn't be devastated by those damned aliens anymore......... I guess either Glassmoore or Lockacre would be the best options. They're the only really human populated areas left that arent destroyed or crawling with the invaders. If you wish..... You could come with me.... It would be nice to have some company, and it's dangerous to gout alone, after all." he would say as he would slowly step out of the water to get his clothes.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Meyjekt squeezed her breasts and squirted out her milk, and quickly washed the rest of herself. She didn't mean to freak out Lokai, and really wanted to get on his good side. And of course, with such a handsome face, how could she refuse his offer for company. "I would love to join you, Lokai," she replied happily, fluttering out of the water over to her satchel. She wrung and replaced the sponge before slinging the leather strap back over her shoulder. "Though I can't say which of those place to go to. I've haven't heard much of either. She shrugged as she landed and walked over to Lokai. "Glassmoore does have a nice ring to it though. Glaaaassmoore. Glassmoooooooore." Meyjekt giggled.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lokai giggled softly and bemusedly at Meyjekts playful singing of the city's name, "Hehe..... I guess Glassmoor it is then. We should be okay there. As an amazon territory they should be quite open and receptive of someone of your..... uhm, nature Meyjekt. They take in all kinds of demons, fae, halfbreeds and succubi; or so ive heard. So I don't think we should get any trouble from the residents or guards." he informed jet as he finished dressing and preparing his gear, "Well, are you ready to go?" he asked politely before heading off in a northern direction towards the Amazon district.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Yes," Meyject replied, walking next to him for the most part; she would occasionally spread her wings and fly up above the tree line to look around, or prance ahead of him to bend over and smell some flowers. "Hmmmm... This is a nice one. What kind of plants do you like, Lokai?"