What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If there's an updated version floating on the net, I haven't found it. I do, however, actually own the game, so I can try uploading just the gallery executable and you all can see if that works. I'd upload everything, but as you all probably know, the game's split into two different .exes, both of which are each over 1GB in size, and I'd rather not upload that much if possible.

I'm also wondering if there's a reason why the old download link here was removed (e.g. underage content, though I don't believe there is any), and I don't want to incur the wrath of any mods. If it is safe to upload the game here, then I'll give it a try.
I went to check and got this:
Essentially, don't make a public post asking for somebody to PM you a link. You may, however, make a post telling others to PM you for a link, just like how you can post a link yourself, but cannot ask for a link.

That being said, you are free to directly PM somebody to ask for a link. Not sure how I'd stop you from doing that, anyway.
So I guess posting a link yourself is fine, PM someone asking for links is fine, telling others to PM you to get the link is fine, making a public post asking for link is not. Telling others to PM you to get a link is the safest route I guess, if you don't mind.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I went to check and got this:

So I guess posting a link yourself is fine, PM someone asking for links is fine, telling others to PM you to get the link is fine, making a public post asking for link is not. Telling others to PM you to get a link is the safest route I guess, if you don't mind.
While you're correct in the case of general content, the caveat is that publicly linking to a download of a game (or embedding images/video) containing loli/shota content (which is determined by appearance) is bannable.
Please be familiar with the rules before attempting to offer others guidance on them, lest you miss out important details such as these. Better yet, send them a link to the rules.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Edit (11/18): the latest version's gallery is now here. Thanks!

Right, as Jesus said, I'm just concerned about accidentally posting content that's considered to be underage, though they typically don't outright ban you for it (or at least they didn't in the past - that might've changed since the rule overhaul, however). I accidentally did it once before in the past, where a game ended up having a random shota scene that I never saw, and I received a roundabout talking-to from one of the mods because of it. The thread also got nuked as a result, likely because they're really strict about it due to possible legal issues they could run into. (Edit: I just reread the new rules, and it's now a three day ban for posting underage content)

Anyway, seeing as how one character has a smaller chest but is definitely not a child, I'm going to venture a guess and assume that chuck removed their link for other reasons. What I've done here is just uploaded the updated gallery .exe and the save file that I already had posted earlier in the thread, so if anyone tries it out, be sure to let me know if it works correctly. Like I said earlier, including the game's executable would more than double the already huge file size, and as far as I can tell, the game itself is still the same.

Oh, also, just in case anyone's gotten their hopes up, the only new content I believe that's been added so far is two new game over scenes; the other "new" features in the gallery just allow you to watch characters other than the main heroine get raped alongside her.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You know, about the loli stuff, since it's sometime hard to tell between loli and petite, it's best to directly ask a moderator, especially since the rule mention that they'll abide by the "if it look like loli it's loli" and that defining where the border is is to the mod appreciation - in short, in doubt don't post before you get approval from a mod.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know, about the loli stuff, since it's sometime hard to tell between loli and petite, it's best to directly ask a moderator, especially since the rule mention that they'll abide by the "if it look like loli it's loli" and that defining where the border is is to the mod appreciation - in short, in doubt don't post before you get approval from a mod.
Yep, I'm aware of that rule of thumb. I'm not worried about the blue-haired character, as I think you'd have to really stretch it to say she's a loli; my concern was more of a "Did I forget about a random shota/loli scene again?" thing, but I went through the gallery again and didn't see anything suspicious. I'm still a little curious as to why the old link was removed, but I assume it was a direct link, which often gets targeted by takedown notices around here, and chuck said they weren't planning on reuploading it, anyway.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game got an update today
2018/11/18
◎ A side story was added to Soul of Phantasm.
◎ I added a side story etch scene to the extra.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Redownloading this game whenever there's an update is always fun.

And no, there's not a link hiding behind that (at least not yet - if the content's enough to justify that much bandwidth, I'll try to get to it soonish, though I have to actually download all of it first, myself).

Update: after finally being able to start up the game, I see that there's now an Extra 4 option in the gallery, with about 12 new animations for the two other girls in the game (with some of the enemies that they didn't have animations with before), as well as two game over scenes. The side mission (where the new animations are from) is selectable through the main .exe, though it's extremely short - it's just a few rooms per girl and then the boss. You have to switch between the two of them through the in-game menu to get past a few simple puzzles (e.g. one has to stand on a switch to open a door for the other to move on), but again, there's really not much to it. I could've beaten it in five minutes if the boss room wasn't so glitchy; I had two extra copies of the girls in the room, though they couldn't do anything or be interacted with, and then the fight randomly restarted when I almost beat it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm double posting so this'll get bumped up for anyone who has this thread watched, as I've uploaded the latest gallery. Did I mention that these files are huge? I'm sorry for not uploading the actual game, as that would've inflated the file size another ~1.8 GB. Sheesh. I'm not sure if you need a save to see the new content in the gallery, but if so, just grab the one I posted here a few months ago. I didn't actually have to beat anything extra to see the new stuff, at least.

Attachments

uhhouhho

Reputation score
thank you very much! Really appreciate your effort
its seem you don't need save game to watch new scene
my save is the first version of the game
but I can open gallery of the new version and have all scene.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Did this game ever have game over scenes like uhm, Guild Meister 2? I'm not actually sure how much an English translation would add to this game.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Kinda lame those that bought the JP version on the English site aren't able to upgrade to the English version.
That's the problem with the DLSite translation - it's another game entirely.
If the Author up himself a english version (multi language pack or changing the file of the game for the English DLsite work) it's the same work, you just have to re download.

Weird and feel like a rip off, but that's what you have...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That's the problem with the DLSite translation - it's another game entirely.
If the Author up himself a english version (multi language pack or changing the file of the game for the English DLsite work) it's the same work, you just have to re download.

Weird and feel like a rip off, but that's what you have...
it's another trick to sell more copies. if dev and DLsite really want to do useful service for customer, like multilanguage pack/patch, they will surely can, but it's better to sell more copies and collet money.

Bryanis

Reputation score
it's another trick to sell more copies. if dev and DLsite really want to do useful service for customer, like multilanguage pack/patch, they will surely can, but it's better to sell more copies and collet money.
Well, so far I've only seen english version as new product (new RE number) when they got the tag "dlsite official translation", english translated version, even one poping years later (even the fan made used by the dev) and not having the "official dlsite translation" were just the original game modified to re download.

I perfectly understand the "let's get more money" thing, but it's also a stingy thing against customer faith. I might understand that they need to make money to pay the official translator employed by dlsite itself, but they should at least offer a reduction to the person owning the original japanese version of the game.

Unless they want to officially claim that they don't care a bit about westerner customer (but then, why bother with official translation ?).

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I perfectly understand the "let's get more money" thing, but it's also a stingy thing against customer faith. I might understand that they need to make money to pay the official translator employed by dlsite itself, but they should at least offer a reduction to the person owning the original japanese version of the game.
completely agree. a reduction price will be the better option i think.

Unless they want to officially claim that they don't care a bit about westerner customer (but then, why bother with official translation ?).
because we are a new source of money of course lol and because jap logic i guess...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
completely agree. a reduction price will be the better option i think.

because we are a new source of money of course lol and because jap logic i guess...
Careful with those slurs. It might be why they dislike the Western audience.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Careful with those slurs. It might be why they dislike the Western audience.
I'm not one to overly support PC culture, but generally speaking, name calling isn't the best way to get what you want.