What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Thanks this helps a lot. Know how long it takes to get to church? Or is there a series of specific directions I have to take to do so?
From Wind Break (starting point), there's 2 general routes to it, 1 is not recommended due to the difficulty + chance of running into Wild Hunt boss when you're not prepared.

Recommended route -> Head to cave (the one that isn't "wind break" or "city post far away") -> into the mine -> past squidgy channel -> city -> church

The not recommended route is to go straight to outpost -> city -> church

The benefit of taking the recommended route is that you can detour to the dwarf inside the mine, or randomly encounter him at the watermill, this give you access to upgrading your equipment without relying on the item drops (the mine is generally better since you can just go back n forth between cave entrance to restock on bread and returning to dwarf to upgrade)

Although you'll want to visit the outpost at some point since there is an animated memory there (require having the flag from visiting church turned off)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess if you had a red-player2 essence in your armor plus player2 on your weapon, that makes you pretty much a magic-user huh. Furthermore, they keep giving me Spi3 (magic3) red on weapon and armor.
Damn it, I don't use Magic!!!

Tansoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Nevermind, found a blogpost that answered my question.

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Although you'll want to visit the outpost at some point since there is an animated memory there (require having the flag from visiting church turned off)
You have to enter the outpost first before going to the church if you want to get the memory? Thank goodness I visited the place first (poor Roland though).

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to enter the outpost first before going to the church if you want to get the memory? Thank goodness I visited the place first (poor Roland though).
if you go to the church first, just deactivate the "restless night" memory and then you can get the "tax" memory...

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's hard to protect her virginity, even I'm playing on easy mode =.=!!!
No other choice than using CE to EXP...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, it will get pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It is rogue game. The only thing about it is you can be Stats-OP, you can Sex-OP, you can be Status-OP, but it is nearly impossible to be all and be OP in all kinds of situation at one time.
The best way to protect virginity is to be a virgin until you get either of the two bondage-gear, that is if you want to use it.

Btw, just for anyone who overlooked things, there's an update for 3rd september 2015.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, it will get pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It is rogue game. The only thing about it is you can be Stats-OP, you can Sex-OP, you can be Status-OP, but it is nearly impossible to be all and be OP in all kinds of situation at one time.
The best way to protect virginity is to be a virgin until you get either of the two bondage-gear, that is if you want to use it.

Btw, just for anyone who overlooked things, there's an update for 3rd september 2015.
What??? Ya're kidding me, aren't ya?
Damn it! I have already rescued 4/7 sacrifices and beated 4/5 bosses. I even beat the Lord while I was carrying the sacrifice =.=!!!
I hope that the author just fix bugs, not add something news anymore =.=!!!

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The patch says something about violet spore in Extreme? Dunno, Google Translate said that was the case.

if you go to the church first, just deactivate the "restless night" memory and then you can get the "tax" memory...
You can deactivate memory? Never knew that. Anyway, it was a while ago so it doesn't really matter; just taking a break before doing that bonus dungeon.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ya can deactivate them both, if ya want to explore the map.
But for advanced player and those who love to be challenged: beat the Lord while ya are carrying sacrifice, ya can activate them both =)))
It's kinda hard, but it's also pretty fun =))

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can deactivate memory? Never knew that. Anyway, it was a while ago so it doesn't really matter; just taking a break before doing that bonus dungeon.
There's 4 of them:
Restless Night - previously only for Tax memory, now it also toggles Lightless Path
a Eve - spawn bosses, as well as tracking which boss you've defeated (it seems defeating boss inside Border also count, since I have Dullahan killed even though I have not visit graveyard in forever)
in The Room - 'gang bang at the back of the church (for non-virgin)' - - frankly I don't think this one is actually toggle state, if you get animal passion in the church it always go to backroom if you're not virgin whether the thing is on or not. And the backroom itself double check if you want to enter as virgin anyway - - so I don't see any effect to this one.
Lune de Sang - for spawning THE boss of Border, not implemented yet.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

idk why you bring the sacrifice with you all along, I usually use el-cuelebre shift-skill to take the sacrifice, then drop it off after landing outside the tangling mass, roam around like a boss, then take back the sacrifice to head home. The best way to find the sacrifice in BoE is scroll of Master Ninja or/and Bestseller.

Oh yeah, Lazycat, is there any merit to saving the sacrifice in the BoE?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

idk why you bring the sacrifice with you all along, I usually use el-cuelebre shift-skill to take the sacrifice, then drop it off after landing outside the tangling mass, roam around like a boss, then take back the sacrifice to head home. The best way to find the sacrifice in BoE is scroll of Master Ninja or/and Bestseller.

Oh yeah, Lazycat, is there any merit to saving the sacrifice in the BoE?
'. ' all sacrifices returned to safety (either to doctor or priest) increases your donation box (silver one) capacity by 1.

Although my wooden chest is also showing /26 from saving a sacrifice in Lightless Path earlier so maybe there's some difference.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Idk about that, my chest capacity already at cap when I started these patch. For the Donation box, its 200, for the wooden chest, it increases by 1 for every two sacrifice saved, and increased up till (I forgot, maybe) 40 or 50.
Perhaps RumbleRabbit updates haven't further past the BoE sacrifice yet I guess... And True BoE boss.

And my inner voice plea for Diabolic Bondage upgrades will never come true... :(

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally I finished the game (ver 08/30/2015), with these result and status:
- Difficulty: Easy (for me it's still hard =.=!!!)
- Fighting Style: Swordmaster (because I used sword only)
- Virgin: Yes
- Special: Defeated all 5 Lords
- Rescued Sacrifice(s): 6 (To be honest, I was surprise about the "complete" status had been changed to "not complete" automatically)

There are save files, that I still not restart the game yet. The location is on the Church.
I hope these save files that can help you guys.
Have fun :3

Attachments

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's hard to protect her virginity, even I'm playing on easy mode =.=!!!
No other choice than using CE to EXP...
I'd rather use CE for appearance change points if I knew how to use the program.
Kind of a pain to accrue those points for me. Or I just don't know how to maximize getting them.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd rather use CE for appearance change points if I knew how to use the program.
Kind of a pain to accrue those points for me. Or I just don't know how to maximize getting them.
Just kill everything, by the time you finished getting all memories you should have way more than enough appearance points to use on them.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just kill everything, by the time you finished getting all memories you should have way more than enough appearance points to use on them.
So basically I have to be nearly finished by the time I get to look the way I want, instead being forced to have every file (that isn't on Beginner) to mostly look the same. That's kinda what I was trying to avoid. Guess I'll just grind out points.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So basically I have to be nearly finished by the time I get to look the way I want, instead being forced to have every file (that isn't on Beginner) to mostly look the same. That's kinda what I was trying to avoid. Guess I'll just grind out points.
Well, if you have specific looks you're aiming for, then you should have enough points by the time you reach the church.

.- . The problem then would be to actually unlock them, some being a bigger pain to do by its nature, especially anything related to the boss monsters (both the lord class like birthing Wild Hunt's child, or the summon type like Marionette/Verd)

Reputation score

I'm hoping I'm not just an idiot but I've tried everything that is on here to get rid of the 4HP error... I'm d/ling the newest version as well. This has to be the only game I've ever seen this much trouble out of. Anyone got any other suggestions? I'm out of ideas at this point. :(