What's new

Valerie (Iggy)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Valerie (Iggy)

"Squeak! Mimmie is very happy to sleep in a nice bed, and cuddle with a nice person rather then be forced to have sex for once!" The rat girl said as she ran off towards Valerie's bed, and quickly tucked herself into the sheets and comforter of the elegant bed, promptly snuggling up close to Valerie; her small perky breasts pushing up against her back. Valerie would feel the little girls warm breath brush against her neck as she would nuzzle into her hair and neck, "Mmmmmm~ Goodnight Valerie-sama, squeak!"

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie smiles as the cute mouse girl snuggled her and drifted off to sleep, Valerie soon following suit. Not waking up until the next morning.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Valerie would wake up the next morning she would find Mimmie still snuggling closely to the catgirl's modest bosom, her thin wiry tail swishing about contently. She could try to wake the mouse girl or let sleep for a little bit more till she woke up on her own.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie smiles happily and uses her hand to softly stroke the Mimmie's soft hair and leans in to kiss her on the forehead.

"Good morning, sweetie~."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"EEP! NO MISTRESS! PLEASE NOT IN THE ASS AGAIN! MIMMIE WILL DO BETTER I-..................... promise...............? Squeak? H-huh? O-oh..... R-right..... I.... I'm not in the dungeon anymore, squeak. Uh....erm......oh g-good morning Valerie-sama....... I guess part of Mimmie is still in the mistress's dungeon......" she said embarrassedly as she timid buried her shyly into Valeries chest further. After a moment she looked shyly and gently into Valeries eyes, "S-so...... W-what shall we do to-today?.........." she asked timidly.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie holds Mimmie gently as she freaked out, 'shh' ing her as she stroked her hair to calm her down. Once she calmed down and asked what she they were going to do today she smiled and playfully rustled her hair.

"Well, I guess we can start by having breakfast. And then I want to get armed and ready to save my mistress ."

Valerie gets out of bed and starts to walk to the door.

"But for now, let's just get some breakfast."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay, what are we going to be having for breakfast today, squeak?" Mimmie squeaked out as she nuzzled into Valeries bosom a little longer before giving her new mistress as tight and strong a squeeze as a timid little mouse girl could before slowly getting out of bed with disheveled hair and bleary sleep filled eyes, rubbing her eyes and stretching slightly drawing her pajama top taught and showing her cute little navel below. She would then straighten out her wiry tail tue best she could before clinging closely to Valerie waiting to see what they would no next.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie giggles and scoops Mimmie up into her arms, carrying her to the kitchen before setting her down to start making breakfast. She puts on her apron and grabs a few eggs from the pantry and some bacon and starts frying them up in a pan. She then mixes up some batter and starts to make some blueberry pancakes. Before long, she served out two plates of blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon, with goblets of milk.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"EEP! Oh, p-please, Mistress. Y-you dont have to bother yourself with carrying Mimmie! B-besides, I can walk, squeak." she said as Valerie carried her to the kitchen and laid out the blueberries, bacon and eggs and milk. Mimmie's nose twitched cutely as she sniffed the fluffy pancakes, eggs and meat, her mouth drooling slightly at the corners in anticipation. She would then daintly and hesitantly pick up her fork and knife and hover above the food for a few moments before veraciously tearing into the meal placed before her, very hungry and never having been served such food before.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie giggles as she watches Mimmie eat her breakfast so ravenously. Valerie takes her time and enjoys the breakfast which she prepared for herself. After they finished their breakfast, Valerie looked to Mimmie.

"So, Mimmie. Would you like to help me get ready to go back to the tower?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mimmies eyes went as wide and white as saucers at Valeries mention of the tower, "……… T-the t-tower?…… M-must we head back to that awful place, m-mistress? M-m-Mimmie hates that aweful place...… I…… I don't want too…… Mimmie is so happy, content and appreciated here…… She is safe, and treated nicely. A-also I wouldn't know where to start for that. I kn-know nothing about fighting and the only fighters I knew were the more powerful monster girls in the tower....." she said looking sadly down at her near empty plate with far of distant, glazed and sad looking eyes, sniffling lightly.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie sat up and hugged Mimmie tenderly.

"Well, if you don't want to go back there, then I'll stay here with you. We can just go into town and hire a professional to take care of everyone in the tower. What do you say?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mimmie looked up to Valerie with tender and worried eyes, "I.......... I don't think anyone, save the most powerful and skilled warrior or magic user will be able to get through the dungeon to where you Mistress is likely kept, Valerie-chama...... The master of the first floor is really mean and dangerous, and even if they get through her, I've heard stories of the monster in charge from my old mistress, and the other floor masters; and if it's a man he'll likely be destroyed or made to rape other women. Or if it's a woman she will end up a sex slave. I..... I will go anywhere with you, mistress....... whether it's to get stronger and..... as much I hate the thought, for you to go back to the tower, or to get someone else..... I will be your loyal servant to the end...... But I...... just am not entirely sure if it's even possible to free the tower or the hostages inside..... B-but! Mimmie will do everything she possibly can to help her beloved Mistress! Mimmie loves her new mistress and home very very much, SQUEAK!" She finishes with an encouraging and emotional squeak, pledging her devotion to Valerie and her mistress, tightening her hug.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie smiles and blushes from Mimmie's devotion.

"Well, in that case, maybe we should try and train to be stronger. I heard there was a forest nearby. Maybe we can train there?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Th-that doesnt sound so bad..... But i dont know what to expect... Ive never even been outside of the dungeon until recently, Mistress, squeak. B-but regardless of what is, M-Mimmie will continue to serve you faithfully and will even die for you if asked, squeak!" she proclaimed before goingto pick up her dagger and get ready to follow Valerie out into the great big (at least to her) unknown world.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie smiles at Mimmie's loyalty and grabs a belt and sheathes a sword from the mansion's armory into it.

"Off we go I guess."

Valerie scoop Mimmie up into her arms and adorably cradles her while walking out the door and towards the forest.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mimmie squeaked and blushed as Valerie scooped her up in her arms, "P-please, Mistress Valerie. Mimmie is not entirely helpless, squeak! You don't have to carry me." If Valerie would set her down on her feet she would follow her new Mistress along the road to the forest or where ever she decided to go.

Big Blue house with pink bushes- Valerie's Estate
Two story house by Valerie's- Rogue's Guild
Large "L shape" building on the right- Mage's Guild
Big red building to the left of Mage Guild- Warrior's and Adventurer's Guild
Small building in front of War/Adventure's Guild- Guild Registrar
Green Building at top- Item Shop
Top Red- Weapon Shop
Bottom Green- Magic Shop
Bottom Red- Armor Shop

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie smiles and places Mimmie on the ground and pats her head before walking towards the forest.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Once she was back on her own feet, Mimmie hung close to Valerie, trying to put on a brave face and keeping stride with her mistress. They walked down and aroud the town for several minutes before arriving at the forest outskirts. Outside there was a dark and forboding sign post:

BEWARE: DARK FOREST AHEAD
INEXPERIENCED ADVENTURERS AND TRAVELERS TURN BACK NOW
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
If they would dare venture forward into the forest they would be greeted by a rather intimidating site. It was a large almost maze like forest woth dead trees rocks and the like scattered about and a psuedo path made out of dead dried grass.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie proceed cautiously forward with Mimmie.