What's new

Valerie (Iggy)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Valerie (Iggy)

The whole forest was unnaturally dark, almost none of the bright afternoon sun getting through the dense foilage. Many of the plants were dead, dead ghostly, and sinister looking trees were scattered throughout the area. The only live looking thing was a small pond. There were small patches of dry cracked earth at certain points. As well as odd plateaus with stair lead up them.......... very strange...... Mimmie trembled next to her new mistress as they proceeded to enter. "S-s-s-so....... M-m-mistress Valerie....... W-w-what do you think we should do..... Wh-where should g-g-go, squeak......."

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie holds Mimmie close to her.

"Maybe we should check out that small pond over there."

Valerie led the way.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"O-okay, M-Mistress V-V-V-Valerie....... M-M-Mimmie..... W-Will continue to f-f-follow you closely and be as *gulp* b-b-brave as he c-c-can..... s-s-s-squeak......." The timid little mouse girl stuttered out meekly and nervously through chattering teeth as she followed Valerie over to the small pool of water. As they got closer a heavy fog began to roll in around them and th pool and the air got noticably cooler..... After they were completely enveloped in fog they would hear a melodic, enchanting almost mesmorizing voice fill the air and appear in the pool. "Oh my~ Visitors! How rare, and delightfully unexpected!~" She sang out as she swam out to tue edge of the pool to greet them, "Well, well~ What brings such lil cuties such as you out to my lonely little pool hm?~ Things have been dull since monsters have made off with all male and female tracelers through these parts~" she pouted as she scritched Mimmies chin, "SQUEAK! HELP MISTRESS! PLEASE PROTECT MIMMIE, SQUEEEEEEEAK!" the mouse cried out as she cowered behind Valerie.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie staggered backwards in surprise as the serpentine figure emerged from the lake. She began to stammer and blushes at the creature's beauty.

"I... erm... We're looking for somewhere to train here in the forest..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I can give you some 'training', if youd like~ You two seem like you could be fun and tasty~ What do you say, would you like to have some fun with me?~" the woman sang.
"M-M-Mistress......... M-M-Maybe we should leave....... squeak......" Mimmie stuttered out in fear.

((Blerg. Been uninspired and motivated lately, sorry..... ;_; ))

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vlerie is uncomfortable by what the cature says, and doesn't want Mimmie to get hurt.

"No thanks, I think we'll be going now."

The two of them start carefully backing away.