What's new

ADV Valkyrie Hentai Strip Poker

SmokinAce27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All right kiddies, time for another gem from Ace's Classic Hentai Collection. Lady Luck is smiling on us today cause we have....

Valkyrie Hentai Strip Poker
Mod edit: Dead link removed.

As the name suggests, this is a strip poker game. Through many hands of poker (many many, but I'll get to that in a moment) you may remove the clothing of your three beautiful opponents until there bare it all for you.

The game gives you 7 different variations of poker to play that can be switched after each hand. If you take enough of their money, the girls will strip for you, but they will put clothing back on if they win $150. The same works for you as well. Needless to say, this can make the game drag on and on without you making the slightest bit of headway. If you are looking for some quick nudie pics, then steer clear of this one. The girls themselves will also help you out by taking money from another, so you don't have to strip all of them by yourself. What happens if you win? Dunno, you tell me...

Protip: I suggest playing 5 card stud most of the time since you can see all the cards in their hand except one. Also, they almost never bluff. If they bet high and keep raising you, you'd better have a damn good hand before you call.

I know that there is character expansion packs out there, but I cannot find them. Vol. 1 and 2 are included, but 3 and 4 you will have to find on your own.

Simply run the extractor then click the Auto Run cd and hit play. So the question is.....

"Do you feel lucky? Well? Do ya, punk?"

Ace says Deuces

Edit: Also, you can resume a previous game after you exit and come back.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Valkyrie Hentai Strip Poker

I am sure I have the expansion somewhere.. gona search for it later and upload it.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember this game. I've always had a thing for strip poker, but this is dated. Bad. That being said... I have a thing for strip poker.

And that's all there is in this. Stripping... which... I also have a thing for... dammit. Most probably wouldn't find this game much worth the time though.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am more a rock paper scissor strip person. Obviously it's a lot easier to lose, but the pace is a lot faster.

OP
SmokinAce27

SmokinAce27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this one definitely shows its age and is not for everyone. I have yet to beat all three of my opponents (been playing it for 3 days now and only have one girl stripped completely.) I use it more like solitaire, something to kill time while waiting for a dl and the like.

I do have an RPS strip game called Yakyuken, but I will not upload a link to it here since it contains some loli and I personally don't approve of that (there are 163 chars though, so loli is easy to avoid.) Think I may have seen a link for it on ToonPimp's forum, but I can't be for sure.

Ace says Deuces

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I do have an RPS strip game called Yakyuken, but I will not upload a link to it here since it contains some loli and I personally don't approve of that (there are 163 chars though, so loli is easy to avoid.) Think I may have seen a link for it on ToonPimp's forum, but I can't be for sure.

Ace says Deuces
Yeah, I think that game is already on here anyways, though I'm too lazy to search for it. I swear I remember downloading it from a link on this forum, though.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

The hands for Texas Hold'em are wrong. Just plain wrong. The coding is wack, doesn't recognize pairs at the least. Unplayable.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It would be a fun timekiller, but resume game option after exit doesn't work for me (it is grayed out). Which executable are you using to start it? Anything special needed to allow the game to store state between sessions?

lanim

Reputation score

Sorry if i recover this post from the past, however, someone would have a valid link,(or can upload it), for this old game?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry if i recover this post from the past, however, someone would have a valid link,(or can upload it), for this old game?
Sure: Mod edit: Dead link removed.

Part of what makes this game so slow is that the antes are always $5 for each player, and never increase. That means you can go on for a pretty long time! I found this on the internet, so use at your own risk, etc. Might need weird compatibility settings or something. I think this is the version with the Vol. 1 and 2 expansion already included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What was always funny about these were the minute animations when they were naked. Some of the models would have areolas and nipples that would flex. I understand breathing, but a 2-frame animation of a flexing areola is not something to show that. ><

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm that interface looks like DOS game.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's generally fun to revisit old school stuff occasionally, but can't seem to get it running on 8.1 even with compatibility set for win 95/98/xp and reduced color. Keep getting a palette change error. If anyone does get it running on modern OS, shoot me a PM with the settings you used.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's generally fun to revisit old school stuff occasionally, but can't seem to get it running on 8.1 even with compatibility set for win 95/98/xp and reduced color. Keep getting a palette change error. If anyone does get it running on modern OS, shoot me a PM with the settings you used.
Yeah, my palette always goes weird at first; heading into a game and back out fixes the palette slightly, but not entirely. The girl graphics are pretty close to the screenshots of how they should be, and the card images are fine, but some of the text (the buttons saying what kind of poker you want to play and the framing story) are almost illegible.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Holy s...
Way to make me feel old now xD

Though, I have to agree, there is something into strip poker that makes it really good. Also, I think it's thanks to this exact game that I still do like to play poker games in general :D

lanim

Reputation score

thx you djweish :)
Sadly, i have the same problem of raska42 about the palette change error,(but with windows 10), try every compatibility option, but the game not work.:(

ciamok123

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone still have a copy ive been looking for this for so long your my only hope

anon985

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone please upload the files, its got claimed on mega and seemingly every forum. Even on piratebay there's not enough seeders to download it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, I remember this game. An oldie for sure. I didn't even know we had a thread on it! Or maybe I did and I forgot.
A shame to consider that even all these years later, this is still one of the few properly done strip poker games out there.