What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Vanilla Exhibition ] [ バニラ展覧会] Echidna -Hot Sex With A Cool Demon RPG- エキドナ -クール悪魔娘とイチャイチャRPG- RE183743 RJ183743

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ183743] エキドナ -クール悪魔娘とイチャイチャRPG-

- I have no friggin idea, how to get tentacle scene. Would like to learn about it though =)
You get it by losing to those 2 tentacle monsters in the last town. And there are scenes for losing in the windmills.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For a first entry game, this was actually kind of alright. Art is fine, girl is cute, and the premise of the H was alright, but I can't help thinking they should have put more content.

The stealth "gameplay" relied on the guards being inept as fuck; you could actually stand near a wall where they are patrolling and they won't even notice you. If you maneuver your two characters in such a way that Echidna (the main girl) blocks the guard's path, he doesn't even seem to mind and just continues on his merry way.

The whole Betrayal points is lacking too. You could stand there all day, letting Echidna get felt up by all the guards in the world and nothing really happens, besides changing the ending a little. I applaud the guard's superb control of their sexual appetite though, they could grope a sexy succubus without succumbing to their primal urge to impregnate her furiously.

Sefer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get it by losing to those 2 tentacle monsters in the last town. And there are scenes for losing in the windmills.
Omg, i guess i was really sleepy by the time i was finishing game. Totally forgot to lose to them before proceeding further. Thank you =)

Zangetsu30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do after I get the girl in the castle? So lost...

Sefer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do after I get the girl in the castle? So lost...
You need to escape castle with her. Move back through balcony, go down to main hall and move to south exit, avoiding guards. Their eyesight is approximately 90 degree and 3 tiles cone in front of them. No, they won't see you if you stand directly behind or next to them :D

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, you can found it on Etigoya mega save folder. (check his signature for the link)
Whelp. It's gone now. Can I ask for another one?