What's new

RPG [Vanja] Witchcraft II

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Witchcraft II

hey people this thread goes so off from topic i'm not sure
whether it still fits in the hentai game area.

for me i only download free links the last time i pay for a game,movie
(or whatever you can download) was before i use the internet and this is almost over 15 years ago.:)

p.s: Papanomics if you're so a proud white knight nemper from vanjas site you can pn her this from me:
fuck your money bitch forever free pirate,sharing and downloading for internet freedom:D

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really love how hard you paint Vanja to be the villain when the absolute truth is she owns all the copyright and CAN decide what happens. If you were in her position you'd do exactly the same.

Final Bulletpoint. Her games are not to be distributed as stated by the website. Please lock the thread mods as this threads just become a circus.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

hey people this thread goes so off from topic i'm not sure
whether it still fits in the hentai game area.

for me i only download free links the last time i pay for a game,movie
(or whatever you can download) was before i use the internet and this is almost over 15 years ago.:)

p.s: Papanomics if you're so a proud white knight nemper from vanjas site you can pn her this from me:
fuck your money bitch forever free pirate,sharing and downloading for internet freedom:D
Okay, I'll do that. I don't think she'll understand it with your terrible spelling and grammar, but what the heck.

HERO1000: Yes I was talking about the new ones, because this is the WITCHCRAFT 2 thread.

I'm willing to answer questions people might have, but evidently the only questions people ask are "Gimmie download link" "Please PM me the link" and "Link please, thx in advance"

I agree with Zhou Tai, because I love me some Dynasty Warriors.

Reputation score

according to the demos of the saga of witchcraft and bibi's curse because they are good games, but I can be sure if you are a complete and finished to play them and not just some demo unfinished half?, I plan to pay for membership but nowhere says the game was called witchcraft 2 finished being created.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Check her site. It clearly states that witchcraft II was finished.

If that's what you were asking.

Reputation score

I understand, thank you very much, another thing I need to ask is to know which are the games that are complete, well from what I saw as the game called bibi's curse can play the levels separately and not all levels in one game, is that true or is some sort of level select you get as a member of the page?.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Mechanical: I think there is one game that's broken down into levels per game, and that's Lost Hearts.

There are I think 2 Bibbi games, but they are a complete game each.

Kenshin: Yes there are a lot of things coming up. I noticed that she likes to release games near the end of the month. I am not certain as to whether or not there's a release this month:D but I do know she is working hard on future projects, one being the free game she started some time back.

Reputation score

perfect, thanks for answering my question, within a few days or weeks it will pay for membership so I can play their full versions, another thing I will admit is that I love the music from the first level of the game bibi's curse, sounds mystical and mysterious to deep very beautiful the melodies,? also includes the music of the games to be heard from an mp3 player?, from the first time I download the demo of the game called bibi's curse because that was the moment I am interested to know a little more of his creations.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

She has pretty cool music in her games sometimes.

Reputation score

other question is that I was recently watching the price for membership in the page and is different where indicated Verotel.

the page says it is only $ 25 one month but in the page where you either pay in Verotel it says 25 USD.

what happens is that I'm from Buenos Aires in Argentina and second this $ here where I live it out just a little less than what should come out in dollars.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

That may be a question for verotel, or perhaps your credit card company or bank.

LoisTraveler

Reputation score

:D well.... at least I have lot of games from Vanjas, but, i can't found witchcraft II :(, lol, well i only have to wait, you can find lot of vanja's games in torrents :), if you don't have those games

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Papanomics, if you're still around and had played some of the latest Vanja games could you review and describe them a bit?
I'm mainly interested in Witchcraft World, Sperm Demoness 1 and 2, Eastern Bunny one and maybe Running Panda.
The screenshots on her site don't tell me anything since they're so tiny.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, let's see what I remember:

Witchcraft world was a pretty decent game. It doesn't play like Witchcraft one or two, but it's an ok game I guess. The animations are not full screen, however there is only one animation per enemy, which I think is now something that should be improved. For some reason you have to fight Lilybell (main character of Witchcraft) and get her back to your all girls party for some tentacle orgy thing. Oh, there's a little rule 63 here (genderswapping) but I was okay with it. Delano the Incubus makes a hot girl.

Running Panda is a lot like Running Raccoon. Actually, it's exactly like Running Raccoon. Only thing is that this time it's a slightly chubby, Pandaren like character that I liked. There are multiple endings, full screen animations, but I feel some of them were wasted. Two animations per stage, one of them was testicle play, which I felt was a horrible waste of an animation.

Sperm Demoness games are below average in terms of content and length. They are particularly short games, designed to be in parts. There are two enemies plus a boss character. The game gets very repetitive and rather boring quickly. It's sad because the demoness is easily one of the sexiest characters Vanja has ever drawn. She also draws power from healthy human sperm. Full screen animations would be great.

Easter Bunny was a majorly disappointing game. The only controls you have are jumping and escaping. You are being chased by a giant egg with a monster inside that apparently eats bunnies. As you collect eggs, you have to dodge rocks, flowers and other creatures who want to fuck you. There are two in game scenes, which can be seen in full screen by cashing in eggs you collect over time. It's meant to be played over and over, since you can't reach the more valuable eggs without upgrades.

Vanja also didn't release a game in June, only screenshots. I believe she is working on a Space Traveller Becky game. That being said, if this game is MUCH better, she should take two months instead of one to release higher quality games. However, this lack of content for the month of June (there's always one game a month, even if it's nothing amazing) has driven me to unsubscribe from her website. I appreciate the free games she's making, but paying a monthly premium without a monthly game is a no-go.

Hope that helped a little.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Papanomics, you saved my $$$.

@Padanova, how about you grow a brain.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone can send it to me in pm if possible? o:
played with the first one and it was okay-ish
It's DNP, actually read the thread.

Papanomics - Its interesting to get feedback from Running Panda as that was my baby ;)
The testicle play - Well I wanted to offer some variation with the two full animations a level, one penetration the other non-penetration.

We really need to get Vanja to make a Ero-Mania member forum