Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Veangence Advocate(Zenath)

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 43, Grappling

(Not gonna be that easy, I'm afraid.)

Grapple: 6 + 28 + 3 = 37 vs 16 + 22 = 38 == Enemy wins.

As she reaches up to try and break the humans neck, the woman appears to notice her sudden drastic change in intent, and grabs her wrists with surprising speed and strength. She yanks Zerith up her body, the womans unnatural cock dragging along and spreading a line of precum down Zeriths front. She also rolls over, putting Zerith beneath her with her legs wrapped around the strange womans midsection, and pressing their breasts together.

Grapple: 18 + 22 = 40 vs 10 + 28 + 3 = 41 == Zerith wins.

The woman lunges, attempting to ram her cock into Zeriths pussy, but the agile half-Fey wriggles her hips with perfect timing, the womans mutant cock instead rubbing up against her belly. The woman emits a moan of frustration at being denied, and pulls back to try again, though now her intended victim has an excellent chance to try something.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She stares, squirming, her mind trying to process what had just happened.

Let's see, Zerith. You allowed yourself to be distracted, you tried to kill her, and this supposedly pleasure-addled freak caught you unawares and is now trying to rape you. Excellent, you're doing wonderfully. How the fuck did you think you were on form to go hunting tonight? If you can't even fend her off, you'll deserve to get raped, you stupid bitch.

She half-opens her mouth, ready to spit her deadly corrosive shadows, and then changes her mind. No. This was just a human, not even a real demon. If she couldn't beat it on her own skill without resorting to her powers, she didn't deserve to.

She snarls, and as the woman pulls back again, she coils her legs up, trying to kick out. With her target winded, she could flip them and try to get control again. Her mind focuses, imagining herself like one of the huge constrictors of her home forests, ready to pin the woman. If she can just get this kick to work...

(Submission hold.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 43, Grappling, Submission Holding

Grapple: 20 + 28 + 3 = 51 vs 17 + 22 = 39 == Zerith wins.

Zeriths kick forces the woman back, weakening her clenching grasp on her and allowing Zerith to establish dominance over her. She wraps her legs around the struggling corrupted woman, and kneels on top of her.

Grapple: 20 + 22 = 42 vs 12 + 28 + 3 = 43 == Zerith wins.

The woman tries to wriggle free, but Zerith just barely manages to maintain a hold on her.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy fuck, it's like holding onto a mule... am I really that out of practice? She hisses aggressively, fighting to maintain her grip.

For a moment she pauses, looking into those blank eyes, wondering what could have twisted her so much. There was a warning here, she felt. This is what you're walking into, the eyes seemed to say. This is what you'll become. Embrace it or leave now.

The moment seems stretch to out forever even though it was less than a second, the two staring at each other as Zerith fought against the strange compulsion to give in.

Then time snaps back, and the woman manages to scratch at her arm, drawing blood. Pain brings focus, and she snarls. Screw doing this the old fashioned way. She had better things to do, more important things to kill than this freak.

Releasing her grip on the flailing woman's arms seemed like a bad idea, so she lunges forward, butting the chin away, trying to sink her teeth into her throat, feeling liquid shadow boiling in her mouth, ready to inject into flesh...

(Piercer 3, in effect.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 39/43

Grapple: 8 + 28 + 3 = 39 vs 12 + 22 = 34 == Zerith wins.
Damage: 12 + 12 + 7 = 31 damage.

Zerith pushes the struggling womans head out of the way, and her mouth clamps down on the corrupted girls throat. The shadowy substance in her mouth instantly slices into her throat, and a rush of blood pours directly into Zeriths mouth. The woman gives only a startled and pained gargle before going limp in Zeriths grasp, unconscious and well on her way to death.

Last edited:

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She pulls away, choking blood. That had been rather more effective than she'd anticipated.

Zarith glances over herself briefly. The thing was very definitely dying, and the blood spurting from the gaping hole in her neck had sprayed all over her. That was messy. Going to need to find some water... still, it worked.

She fumbles for her pocket knife, and slices into the dying woman, fumbling around with a hand to see if there are any curious spheres like the cat dropped. It was just another body, after all, although enough of her Night Elf upbringing held to make her dismiss the passing thought of using the corpse as travel rations. Besides, she muses, probably swarming with chaotic energies.

This thought makes her pause in the act of licking her hand clean, then she shrugs. She'd already swallowed a fair amount when she tore the woman's throat out, a little more wouldn't hurt.

Barring accidents and pocketing anything of interest, she finishes cleaning herself as best she can before pulling on her armour again. Time to go find some proper demons.

(Proper little psycho xP Girl needs to be humbled and forced to reign back her Daemon side somehow, methinks... *hinthint* If that fits in with things, of course :3)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 39/43

Zerith barely has to cut her way into the woman before a stone, just like the one she'd got from the cat, appears before her eyes. She plucks it from the corpse without hesitating, and puts it into her pack. Unfortunately, just as she plops the stone in with the rest of her belongings,

(Gain 1x darkheart and 2 exp.)

Just as she puts the stone away, however, she sees a shadow standing in the light cast by the doorway, and snaps her head up to see who, or what, it was. A woman with bright blue hair stands in the door, her hand on her hip and a smile spread across her face despite the somewhat grizzly scene before her. She was dressed in a red robe that left little of her figure to the imagination, and Zerith barely had to open her spiritual senses before she knew exactly what the woman was: a demon. The demoness took a step forward, her hand still on her hip, and said; "Well, my my, what have we here? You're a very strange little creature, aren't you? I wonder what you taste like. And look, you're already all naked and ready for me, how perfect."

(You're lucky I'm being nice, you actually rolled up a knight, an enemy you stand no realistic chance of winning against without gaining some serious power.)

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Zarith smiles back, and slowly rises to her feet. "I was wondering where your kind were. For a moment, I was worried that there were just mutant abominations like that." She spits at the eviscerated corpse.

"What do I taste like? Good question." She retreats further into the shadows, to give herself a little more time to react, binding the darkness into a solid form sprouting from her spine. "But I've got a better one. What do you taste like? I'm dying to know."

Not ready yet. Come on... keep her talking, just a little longer... then you're mine, demon. All mine.

(Tentacle 2. Also, ouch. Knight would be painful indeed.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 34/43, Tentacle +2

The woman slowly approaches Zerith as she slinks into the shadows, keeping her eyes trained on the half-Fey at all times. She doesn't notice the tentacle sprouting from Zeriths back, and keeps slowly coming toward her position in the back of the small store as she replies; "Oh, I hope their won't be any dying going on here. At least not right away. I would hate to have a new pet go to waste like that."

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Succubus." She growls the word, then her tone becomes taunting. "Full of yourself, aren't you? So sure of your superiority. So sure that I'm just another toy for you to suck on. I look forward to extracting your pleas for mercy. Unless you want to just flee for your miserable life now."

Zarith focuses, eyes narrowed. Waiting. Hopefully her taunts would make the demon make the first move - at which point, she could dodge aside, and then surprise the monster, pinning her against the wall. She twitches, while keeping her shadow-tendril still, trying to ensure that her opponent doesn't spot it until it is too late, drawing attention to herself instead of it.

"I'm waiting," she needles, grinning.

(If I'm reading the rules right, Zarith and her tentacle would get to use the team grappling rules... but if not, just grapple with the tentacle.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 33/43, Tentacle +2, Grappling

(Yep, you'd get Team grappling, since the tentacle gets its own action separately from yours.)

The demoness pauses, a look of astonished anger quickly replacing her hungry grin. "How dare you, a mere mortal, speak to me like that! I'll devour your soul and leave your body and empty husk for the clawed to pick at!" She shouts, her voice filled with rage as her red eyes light up and fill the room with an evil glow.

To-hit: 8 + 44 = 52 vs 28 == Hit.

Zerith is unable to avoid the woman as she slams into her, and with surprising strength slams her into the wall. The tentacle on her back springs into action, having taken no damage from the crash, but Zerith herself is too stunned to aid it immediately.

Grapple: 2 + 40 = 16 + 44 = 60 == Enemy wins.

The demoness grabs the tentacle and pushes it aside, clamping most of it under Zeriths body as it struggles to wrap around her demonic assailant.

(If you were curious, your character is actually immortal, based on her parentage.)

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Mortal? Are you blind as well as incompetent?"

Zarith squirmed, inwardly shocked at the strength of her opponent. She was still confident of victory, but it was beginning to occur to her that the demons she killed before were slow, weak, limited by the spell that had summoned them. This one was raw and powerful.

Still, her plan was still (mostly) working. She flicked a pulse of energy through the tentacle, causing it to simply reform in such a way that it was no longer trapped, then lashed it out to entrap her captor, her hands reaching out to wrench at the succubus' arms. With a little luck, she can reverse the position, so that she is pinning the monster against the wall, rather than vice-versa...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 33/43, Tentacle +2, Grappling, Submission Holding

Grapple: 6 + 14 + 28 + 20 + 3 = 71 vs 4 + 44 = 48 == Zerith wins.

The demon only snarls in anger as Zerith speaks, and gasps in surprise as Zerith gets a hold of her arms, turns, and pins her against the wall. The tentacle sprouting now from her left side now wraps around the demons waist, holding her tightly. While she had the upper hand, the succubus robe was still covering her body, preventing Zerith from attempting to feed off of the demon if that was her aim.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Zarith grins, and leans forward a little, tongue flicking it out, snake-like. "I was made to hunt your kind. Think on that while I suck you dry."

Fighting against the squirming demon, she begins winding her shadow tendril around the succubus' arms and stomach, effectively tying her up, shifting an arm to lean across her throat, slowly working to render her helpless.

"What's it like, knowing that you're about to have done to you what you've done to countless others? Hmmm? Scared yet? You should be..."

She smiles coldly, fangs showing a little. "Welcome to the rest of your life."

(Submission hold. Thought about doing separate things, but I don't think I could beat her if I did... incidentally, is there a limit to how long the tentacle is?)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zeriths Status: HP = 36, PP = 28, EP = 32/43, Tentacle +2, Grappling, Submission Holding

Grapple: 5 + 15 + 28 + 20 + 3 = 71 vs 4 + 44 = 48 == Zerith wins.

The demons eyes glow crimson, and she emits an enraged growl at Zeriths words. She struggles wildly, but Zerith easily holds onto the struggling demon, and even strengthens her grasp even further, easily manhandling the woman in whatever way she wished. The succubus grunted with effort as she tried, and failed to free herself, as she said; "We'll see about that!"