What's new

Vengeance or Reconciliation? (Termite)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Vengeance or Reconciliation? (Termite)

Shit. That roar said enough. Akorvick was going all out on punishing these orcs, and it left the two siblings at odds. While Alex was trying to gain enough room to escape her brother was thrashing about simply to thrash, and without a coordinated effort it left the both of them sandwiched between the knights now surrounding them. It left the dragoness vulnerable, her free arm captured by the orcess and her shield arm pinned by the glowing knight, and with one small shift the woman found herself nearly breathless as a gauntlet covered fist shot straight into her diaphragm. Her head became light, consciousness starting to scatter even while she was fighting to stay awake, and that left her utterly helpless to do anything but watch as her Mate's efforts took form and simply bent around the lot of them. Whatever spell Aes had pulled was on utter failure, and Alex simply didn't know what to make of it.

But she wasn't out. Not quite yet. She was winded, her brother was raging, and she couldn't afford to take any more hits, but even so she could still fight back. She was not some pathetically worthless welp, not when she could feel her own inner fire burning in self-righteous fury, and with that spurring her on she did everything she could to knock at least one of those knights off of an arm.

Unfortunately it amounted to absolutely nothing. Even if she felt her strength mustering for one final push her opponents were set. They had a firm hold on her limbs, and no amount of thrashing on her part would let her escape. It left her helpless as the glowing knight reared back once more, the orc even letting her go so he could hover and line his shot perfectly, and though that move gave her a moment of freedom she could do nothing with it. All she could do was let her head snap back as that fist struck her chin, and as that shock rang through her skull her flame simply faded. The boons she called were snuffed as her consciousness faded, and though she caught the sounds of someone screaming that fact simply couldn't reach her before everything else just faded into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~​

The was no telling how long she'd been out. Hell, she had trouble even cobbling together a string of thought as a massive headache punished her for daring to return to the world of the living. But Alex held the blood of dragons, and the stubbornness that came with it refused to give in. It left her opening her eyes and immediately regretting it, and though the pain she felt left her feeling cranky she gathered her patience until she finally regained her senses and started to look around.

It took a moment for recognition to set in, but once she realized she was laying in her rented room within Ochre a sense of relief washed over her. She had been hurt and humbled, but the fact that she lay in Ochre meant that she had not completely lost to the glowing orc and become his spoils of war. At least that tragedy was averted. And now that her thoughts were flashing over their ambush she started recalling everything they had done. Two dragons dealt with, most of the invading knights crushed by her hand... The shaman may have escaped, but by the looks of everything around her Alex figured they hadn't suffered any truly significant losses. They may have missed a primary target, but the damage they dealt to their elites more than made up for it. It left the dragoness blowing out a brief sigh of triumph before she quietly spoke. "Two out of three's not bad..."

Her eyes closed once more, her breath coming more steadily, but even if it looked like she was going back to sleep she called out with a little more force. "You two all right?" It took a moment for her eyes to reopen, but once they did they were centered on her daughters. While one was young and blissfully unaware the other looked far too troubled for comfort. So Alex gathered herself and rose, and though her head throbbed in discomfort she did her best to gather herself and address Angelle straight on. She even patted the space next to her on the bed, an open invitation to let the two girls come closer, and if they did she'd pull the both close and let herself relax. That simple contact would do wonders in getting that headache to subside, and she simply wanted to bask in her daughters' presence and let her worries wash away. It would also let her child voice any concerns she had, and Alex would do her best to answer them while enjoying herself for this brief moment.

But eventually her attention would turn elsewhere. "How's everyone else doing?" It was plain to see that Aes and Ria were each suffering in their own way, but Alex didn't quite want to disturb them just yet. Dingroria looked like she needed rest, though maybe not now that Alex was getting a better look at her. The oni seemed restless, most likely the stress of the battle gnawing at her even then, and if the woman hadn't woken by then Alex would get up and make her way closer. Once she was beside the giant she would kneel down, and after a few seconds she would carefully reach out to rouse Ria from her sleep. During her mercenary days she'd seen fellow soldiers suffer much the same after an intense battle, and Alex knew to keep on her guard in case the oni lashed out in instinct due to how vivid her dreams might be. It was only once the woman had calmed that the dragon would reach out and pat her. "You doing all right?"

Alex wouldn't linger much after that, maybe offer a word or two based on how Ria answered, but after that she would rise and look toward Aes. The angel was looking rather haggard, and Alex didn't even need to open her third eye to see just how drained her lover had become. Aes must have used most of her reserves in battling that dragon, and she looked to barely be holding herself together. And Alex had never really seen her like this. Sure, Aes wandered off to answer her Insight from time to time, and there were times when she'd come back rather hungry, but this went beyond that. Aes looked starved. Drained. Barely able to hold on. It made the dragoness wonder just how wound her Mate had become, and as she approached she hoped Aes would keep herself from giving in and jumping the dragon right then to restore her lost reserves.

If Aes managed to keep herself composed Alex would come forward and brush her hands over the angel's head. An embrace would follow that, there was simply no avoiding it, and no matter how deeply it went Alex would welcome it and hold her Mate close before asking her question. "How're you holding up, Love?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexandra Alistar: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 88/88, Status = Fine

Aescila: Spent 192/210 EP, 30 EP ring is empty, hungry as fuuuuck
Akorvick: Grouchy
Ria: Been worse, been better
Angelle: Upset and tired
Anowyn: Still a babby

Fight Stats
100 militia, 100 lightly armed levy troops
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

260 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

No one seemed to notice as Alex lifted her head, but when she spoke to Angelle Aescila also lifted her gaze. The expression of relief that came with her awakening was mirrored on daughter and Mate alike, and Alex barely had time to shift aside before Angelle was moving to the bed and Aescila was sitting to the side. The succubus would offer no complaint as Alex focused on her children first, Angelle nuzzling up into the crook of the half-dragon's arm with no sound other than a sigh. Her Mate leaned down to kiss Alex on the forehead before settling in beside her, leaving Angelle to answer as Alex let her headache abate; "I'm alright... And so is Anowyn... I was worried." Simple as it was, it was clear that Angelle's concern over Alex had been stressing her, and that her mother had awakened was a definite relief.

Ria wasn't long asleep with the conversation going on around her, and a moment after her blood-shot eyes opened she was sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of them. "No.... Rest," Aes said softly as Alex tried to stand, and would answer any annoyed look by saying; "Thank the heavens for dragons' blood, you should be alright... That punch left you a little scrambled upstairs, Mirabel said that if you were a mortal we should have expected permanent damage. She said we shouldn't heal you with magic until you were awake and we were sure you weren't still out of it.. But now~" She paused to lean down and deliver another kiss to Alex' forehead, and though it was a minor bit of magic it still did the trick; the bruise on her jaw stopped aching and the throbbing of her head faded away.

"Your brother's been a grouchy git," Ria said in response to Alex question regarding the rest of their little party, her relieved smile so wide that it was practically infectious. "But he's alright... He came in a few times to check on us. The Crows aren't back yet, but they got away clean. The orcs are still coming though..." The oni's smile faded dramatically, and she reached up to scratch the back of her head after falling silent, her gaze drifting aside such that she was no longer looking Alex directly in the face. "I'm... Doing fine," she replied, though she was obviously still troubled, "Look... I'm sorry, I.... I really screwed up out there. One of them made me before I could get to the shaman, and they... They were a lot tougher than I thought they'd be. I didn't get in fast enough and I just got bogged down, and then Aes had to come bail me out and... It all just went South."

The words came slowly, but once they'd started they spilled out of the colossal woman's mouth almost too quickly for them to be entirely intelligible. The oni fidgeted throughout her apology, and when it was finished Aes rolled her eyes and gave Alex a look that suggested that this had been discussed before. Whatever Alex might say in response to Ria's admission of her failure to complete her part of the plan, the oni would come forth to settle onto her knees beside the bed, leaning forward onto it on her elbows, and unless Alex opted to admonish her further the relieved smile would undoubtedly return in time.

Then it was Aescila's turn, and she returned Alex embrace with closed eyes and a tight hug. She could feel the once-demon's hunger boiling just beneath the surface, her spent essence coiling in on itself to keep it from trying to reach for the all too familiar food source, but for now Aes was able to keep herself fully contained. "I'll be alright," she answered simply when Alex asked after her, "especially now that you're awake again."

While Aes and Angelle would keep her in bed for a little while, once the dragons' restlessness refused to let her lie around she would be free to do as she liked. Aes and Ria were on hand to answer further questions about the situation in Ochre, and now that she had gotten her admission of failure off of her chest it seemed that Ria was significantly less troubled. Aescila still needed feeding, and fairly desperately, but whether or not Alex really wanted to get into those sort of shenanigans right after waking up was up to her.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The look of relief that overcame everyone was well received, and that led to Alex simply relaxing once Aes made her request. Quite frankly that head of hers was still giving her trouble, and with Aes saying that the warrior would have suffered far worse had she not had Father's stubborn bloodline Alex felt she earned the right to simply laze for a bit.

But now that Alex was up and about the angel was free to do what she could, and after a minor bit of magic the throbbing echoing through the dragon's skull finally faded and left her ready to face whatever waited her for the rest of the day. That immediately led to the awakening of the oni, and while she too was nearly giddy with relief that couldn't hold back the guilt the woman felt over failing in her duty. By that point Alex was sitting upright, and after hearing the giant's apology she crossed her arms and mulled over it. "The shaman is going to be a major problem once the main force arrives, but I did put the dragon I defeated to use. They only have three knights left that can wreak havoc, and without their dragons I think we've made out pretty well. So no more pouting. And if you feel you need to make up for it then help me with Aes later. She needs her own chance to recover." It was obvious what the dragoness was referring to, but even if a spot of color graced her cheeks she otherwise managed to get that out with a straight face. She could practically feel how ravenous Aes was at this point, and with first-hand knowledge of how incredibly massive Aes's soul could be getting the angel back on her feet was going to take more than Alex could offer.

But that brought her thoughts to something else, and after a quick glance Alex took her Mate's hand and casually plucked the wedding band from her finger. And just as she'd thought the thing was empty. The reservoir of power Alex placed into the thing had been consumed, and Aes was still so drained. This was most likely the only time she'd seen the angel tested so, and as she started the slow process of recharging the ring one question popped to mind. "What did you do with that blue dragon? From what I could see it simply vanished." Was it actually defeated without being killed? Having one vengeful full blood following you around was bad enough, and hearing that they didn't have another would be one less worry down the line.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexandra Alistar: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 88/88, Status = Fine

Aescila: Spent 192/210 EP, 30 EP ring is empty, hungry as fuuuuck
Ria: Been worse, been better
Angelle: Upset and tired

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

260 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

Ria's eyes bulged at the invitation, and her wide grin took on an eager note to it. "Uhhh.... Eheh... Well... I can't say that I'd mind that," she said, grinning, and it was likewise hard to miss the hungry look that Aes tossed towards the massive woman. She might not have quite as much to offer as Alex in that regard, but her demonic half and the power she used to increase her size was undoubtedly a worthy meal for the drained angel. Angelle was no longer so innocent it seemed, and she took a glance towards the oni as well and chewed her lip, a blush far deeper than the one Alex had worn coming over her features. She didn't say anything about it, however, and that left Alex free to give her Mate her full attention and check the ring she'd gifted her when their union had been fully declared.

Aescila frowned heavily at Alex question, and she would get the distinct impression that Aes had been dreading this particular question to some extent as her lover initially offered only a deep sigh and silence. "Well, I'd made a deal," she said after a few moments of heavy silence, "with the winter locals... It wasn't just for a few potions, or even just the information they gave me on the tomb. They offered me a... Favor. A very specific one that appealed to me at the time, as part of a package deal... And all I had to do was give them a dragon to do it. A dragon for a half-dragon, they said, if it was needed.... If the orcs took Ochre - took you - I wouldn't be able to do anything to get you back except bargain, and I sort of doubt anything I could give would cause them to give you up."

She paused, sighing again and swallowing audibly as she momentarily didn't quite look Alex directly in the eye. "So... I got the dragon to where the faeries could get to it... And they took it. Threw some kind of net over it and it sunk like it was asleep, or frozen, or paralyzed.... I don't know exactly. You probably didn't see it because you weren't within the glamour they were hiding under, but they gave me a token that would let me know where they were, and that I could cash in if I needed it. It... Took a lot more than I thought it would," she explained, "in terms of both time and energy. I'm sorry about that, but you know that there isn't all that much that I can do anyway once the supernatural elements were neutralized."

Her explanation given, Aescila settled into a brooding silence, her weary, drained features set into an apologetic look over what she'd agreed to do, as she undoubtedly had an idea of what those who had taken the blue dragon might do to it once it was in their clutches. The faeries of the winter court were not known for their kindness, their mercy, or their laxness when it came to enforcing their will upon those they deemed below them.

(Edit: In hindsight, Alex probably deserves more xp for that last one. Take an additional 4.)

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex did nothing more than grin back at the giant, but a peek toward Angelle revealed that the hybrid was far less naive than she was only a week earlier. The girl was blushing rather intensely at the only slightly veiled proposal, and Alex recognized her daughter's fluster for what it was. And why not? She herself had suffered such far more occasions than she could count. But that little fact brought up an interesting thought. Angelle was now starting to realize just how amorous her parents could be. How would she react to it? Would she accept it? Would she forever be embarrassed by her mother and father as they slept with who- or whatever they wished? And would she still need to learn everything on her own, or would the warring aspects within her finally reveal the ancestral knowledge of the carnal arts? Her life may have just become even more of a confusing mess, and somehow that actually seemed appropriate...

But whatever worries Alex had for her daughter would have to wait. The knowledge of what had happened to the serpentine dragon took center stage, and once it was revealed the dragoness remained quiet. She wasn't sure what to make of that deal. On the one hand it gave her an escape. Should Ochre fall or she somehow end up captive Aescila had a means to bring the Winter Court into the mix. They would essentially ensure Alex's freedom, and since they were repaying a favor Alex herself wouldn't have to worry about repaying them. But to earn that favor... Alex knew nothing of that dragon, of its strengths or weaknesses, of the influence it held or the lands it claimed, but even so something within felt like she'd just committed a betrayal. Even if she had no active part in it her mere presence had caused a noble to be captured and conquered by an outside court, and now it would be tortured and broken until it either surrendered or destroyed itself. It all just felt wrong... But there was nothing that could be done. The act was complete, and the favor was owed. Alex had no course through which she could act, and even if she did to earn the noble's freedom would essentially leave Ochre defenseless. For all intents and purposes the warrior's hands were tied.

For a while Alex remained silent. She wasn't pleased with how things had turned concerning the elder, but she wasn't about to chastise Aes for acting in quite possibly the only way she could that would keep their family safe. No, Alex would simply have to swallow her distate and let it work itself out. In the meantime she kept her focus on her Mate's ring, the energy needed to recharge it quite substantial for how fragile that piece of jewelry appeared, and once she was done with that she turned her focus back toward her own rings and started to pour her energy into them. "Ria, I'd say you got a fairly good look at the forces guarding the shaman. Did anything stand out to you? Something we'd need to worry about for the next assault we take against him?"

That's 70 EP spent to restore Aes's wedding band, Alex's wedding band, and the Summer Signet Ring.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexandra Alistar: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 53/88, Status = Fine

Aescila: Spent 192/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, hungry as fuuuuck
Ria: Fine
Angelle: Fine

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

The intense outpouring of power needed to replenish the various enchanted rings that Alex and her Mate had accumulated luckily took place over several minutes rather than all at once. It allowed her to consciously regulate the energies she expended such that the intense outpouring wouldn't inflict the painful backlash and waste of her currently valuable essence that it would if she were using so much all at once normally. The ringers were recharged, and Aescila's was presumably returned to her. The once-demon glanced over the golden hoop, eyes alight with hunger for the essence now contained within it... But she held off even with a meal ever so close, and after a time some of Alex's energies naturally recovered.

"Well... Now that you mention it, yeah there was something a bit weird," Ria answered, rubbing her chin ponderously. "There were the regular guard types about... A few of those black banner boys, not something to be trifled with usually but not TOO tough... But then there were these guys wandering about bare chested and unarmed. One of them is the bastard that managed to spot me. Thought they might be berserkers or something, but they didn't have any weapons or armor and they were... Too controlled. Really controlled, actually. And really good, one of 'em alone was wrestling me down pretty good. Against two at once... Well, I'll skip the innuendoes. They were covered in tattoos and scars that looked like they were made deliberately. I've never seen the like before."

The oni glanced at Aescila, "You got any idea what they might be? You could look in my head if you want, get an actual picture of 'em... For as long as I had before the shaman blinded me anyway." The dark angel's expression turned to a frown, but after a moment she simply shook her head. "No... I can't tell what they are... Well, besides being orcs, obviously. They must be some sort of elite, but as to what kind, I can't even hazard a guess with any certainty. They obviously prefer unarmed combat, but that's nothing new. Maybe they're from across the mountains? They do all kinds of weird stuff with pure hand to hand fighting over in Amazonia."

Ria simply shrugged again, and glanced back at Alex. "There were a couple others nearby, the horsemen and such, but they were busy lookin' up. Then there was this big bastard, a right fat orc on a board that was bigger than I am. He just sorta... Watched everything happen with this sour look on his pudgy little face. Didn't seem to care, even when that dragon landed and killed a score of his people in front of him. Not really sure what to make of that, but... That's what I saw."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unarmed orcs... Unprotected, bare-chested save for tattoos and scars... "As much as I don't like it we may want to ask Turoc about the orcs. The Crows have been fighting them for a while, so he probably knows what they are."

With the rings recharged and some of her energies restored Alex let out a controlled breath before rising to her feet. In doing so she also pulled Aes along with her, and after offering the angel an elbow she turned toward everyone else. "Ria, would you take care of that? Aes and I are going to the tower to deal with another matter." If anyone appeared curious they would be disappointed since Alex seemed determined to be on her way, but before the two left a thought occurred. "You said you could make those corruption potions. Think you could whip up a couple? I'm having trouble keeping up with Miss Insatiable here." A pat was given to her Mate's arm, and unless anyone was rather insistent on getting her attention Alex would leave.

On their way out the dragoness would swing by a local apothecary and purchase herself an infertility potion, and once that was in hand she would finally start answering some obvious questions. "I'm fairly certain Ria and I won't be enough to satisfy that hunger of yours, so I'm thinking I should recruit some help..." Of course Alex would start blushing at that. She never thought she'd be trying to convince others to screw her Mate, but after a few moments she blanched. "Not Akorvick." Never Akorvick. "I'm thinking the thief we caught. I'll offer to commute her sentence and escort her off Ochre. That'll let us get her out of the way safely, and that should take some of the edge off." And Alex wanted that edge blunted before she revealed where they would head next.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

"Maybe," Ria said, giving a shrug in response to Alex' suggestion that perhaps the Crows might have an idea as to the nature of the strange orcish warriors that she had encountered. "Sure, I'll go ask 'em for yah. Keeps you from having to talk to mister nice guy," she agreed without any apparent discomfort at the notion of going to speak to the mercenaries or their leader.

"Ahhh... Well, sure. It takes some time though," she said, scratching the back of her head, "gotta mix the brews, gotta find the ingredients... And I'm not sure how long we really have to work with here. The orcs aren't exactly far off."

Nothing else of real import came up to keep them from leaving, and Aes hung to Alex side as they departed, leaving Ria to go about her business and Angelle to care for Anowyn. The local apothecary was one of the few shops still open, and had what she wanted to boot, though Alex already possessed one such potion in her possession. "I wasn't bothering to make any assumptions," Aes replied simply when Alex announced that she was going to be offering answers and explained what she was attempting to organize, the fact of which managed to draw a thin smirk from her still-strained lover.

"Never Akorvick," her Mate agreed vehemently, making no effort whatsoever to conceal her distaste. "Ahhh... Well, putting her to use like that... I am sure my demonic ancestors would be proud!" She murmured with some bemusement after Alex brought up the thief they'd caught and what she planned.

The door to Melody's tower was manned by one of her golems, and the thing stood stock still until Alex had asked what she wanted of it before glumly replying; "Follow me." The hulking stone man led them inside, down a flight of stairs, and ultimately to the cell into which the human woman had been sealed. She was inside, lying on her back on the bench with her hands under her head. Apparently she wasn't busy.

The thief would look up when the magic of the cell reopened the wall that had essentially sealed itself to contain her, permitted Alex entrance. She would sit up, and Aes would follow along after Alex into the cell, but neither would say anything, leaving Alex to be the first to broach the potentially awkward subject of what the dragoness had planned.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, mixing the brews would take time and effort. Time and effort they may not have at the moment. "Don't worry about it, then. We'll just have to deal with it later."

With Ria off to learn what she could and Anowyn being cared for by her sister Alex and Aes were free to head out toward the tower. Alex's thoughts concerning the thief earned a rather odd yet somehow appropriate response from Aes, and that in turn earned a somewhat deeper blush from the dragon, but that didn't stop them from eventually coming fact to face with Ariendra. The woman was understandably unoccupied at the moment, her cell itself a construct of magic that ensured she wouldn't be able to escape, so that left the two awkwardly staring at teach other while the dragoness tried to find someway to offer her proposal.

Might as well just go for it. "We have a proposal for you. In lieu of punishment for thievery and assault we're willing to overturn your sentence in exchange for your cooperation." That was the easy part, and now that it was done Alex couldn't keep a bit of color from coming to her cheeks as she got to the meat of the matter. "We've recently returned from a battle, one where we both needed to throw around a lot of magic, and unlike myself my Mate here is unable to restore her energies on her own." Alex waited a moment to see if the thief understood what she was getting at, and if Ariendra did then she would continue. "Normally I would help her on my own, but right now she needs more than I can give. If you agree to assist us I'm willing to grant you your freedom, return your gear, and escort you outside the city so you can escape the coming battle on your own terms."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

Ria would simply shrug, letting the matter of the potions drop for now.

Ariendra, in contrast, would stare blankly at Alex as she started to offer the thief a way out of her prison term, and when the dragoness had delivered the initial lead-in explanation all that she said was; "How?" The ensuing explanation wouldn't be so subtle as to make her unable to comprehend what Alex was saying, and her eyes widened and drifted nervously to the dark angel standing at Alex' side, "so she's.... A succubus. Not surprising I suppose."

Her blitheness didn't conceal the nervous fidgeting that came over the seated thief, and the absolutely ravenous look that Aescila was wearing at that point likely didn't help. Alex' final explanation as to how she might earn her freedom - with her body - and the low purring growl that emanated from Aescila's throat at the announcement didn't do much to calm her either. "And you want me to... To... Uhm..." Her eyes couldn't quite meet Alex's or Aescila's at that point, and she edged a bit away as color crept into her cheeks, but Aes seemed quite happy to finish her sentence for her; "To get naked and do the horizontal hustle with me so that I can feed on your essence and use that energy to help defend Ochre from being sacked and pillaged, yes. Don't be so embarrassed... It isn't your first time, is it?"

"Uhhh... W-well, no, but.... It's just... Uhm.... I don't... Know if I'm comfortable just... Just doing it so suddenly," Ariendra replied with ever scaling nervousness evident in both voice and posture, but Aescila was anything but patient at this point and opted to glide forward beside Alex. She felt the demon-turned-angel's aura flaring around her, not an outpouring of any overt power but rather a distinct alteration to the air that was both metaphysical alteration and a physical alteration in the atmosphere of the small cell. Alex had felt her lover's presence in a similar manner often enough, but rarely or never was the activation of it so dramatic as it was now, and the dragoness immediately felt arousal surging in her core that threatened to rapidly become a full on heat the likes of which usually took her a good bit of a session to enter.

Her Mate's apparent failure of self control had an immediate and dramatic effect on Ariendra, leaving the captive thief frozen mid expression of discomfort. Alex could see an all too familiar transformation going over the human woman, her almond eyes dilating and going unfocused while her breathing became quick and deep, serving only to breath in the pheromones flooding the tiny chamber all the more intensely. Aescila stalked forward with a ready sway to her step, her spade-tipped tail flicking up and down with every step, but just a bit more than halfway between Alex and Ariendra she stopped suddenly. A single deep breath inwards, a closing of the eyes and shake of the shoulders, and suddenly that aura was receding. It didn't evaporate fully, not by a long shot, but her Mate had definitely gotten it under control and prevented herself from simply overwhelming the other woman's will with her aura as she might have done before meeting the dragoness.

Ariendra took a moment to blink and shake off the sudden haze that had fallen over her, and when she visibly had and began to give Aescila a wary look Alex' Mate spoke up; "This is a real offer we're giving you... We need the... Assistance, certainly more than we need to worry about you, and after this I sort of doubt we're going to have much time to bother with you either way. Stay down here, or... Do something that you will most CERTAINLY enjoy and get to go your merry way BEFORE the orcs show up. Nothing I do is going to be permanent, you'll be as good as new within a day with less of hangover than if you'd been at an ale house too hard for a night. You know that I could just take what I want from you, but as hungry as I am that isn't how I want this to go. It's up to you."

The amazonian woman was still breathing heavy, still clearly wary, and had clutched the bench on which she sat with white knuckles... But now she was staring back at dragon and dark angel with less nervous fear and more curiosity. After a moment she nodded slightly, eyes flicking between the two before settling onto Aescila, and said; "Alright... I understand, and I suppose it's better than the alternative. I'll do it."

Though she was a step forward, Aes turned back, grinned, and reached back to land a firm smack on the half-dragon's curvy rear, causing a solid jiggle to pass over Alex' impressive bottom before she strode forward to claim her most recent morsel. The dragoness immediately felt the demon's pheromone-spread aura flared around her, flooding the chamber even more powerfully than before, and this time when Aes stalked forward it was with clearly predatory intent that she made no apparent effort to inhibit. She was upon Ariendra in a matter of seconds, and the lithe thief was too dazed to even attempt to resist the oncoming succubus as she swept down upon her.

Ariendra managed to raise one hand, but it was caught at the wrist and pinned to the wall as Aes leaned down and hungrily claimed her mouth, drawing a surprised cry from the human woman followed by a soft, low, thrumming moan of pleasure muffled by the firm press of their lips together. Ariendra reached out, seeking some handhold of sanity no doubt, but found only insidiously soft demonic flesh after her second wrist was caught and guided. Her chest heaved, her legs twitched only to be drawn as if by magic around Aescila's waist, and a moment later the demonic angel was lifting her, the woman's weight distributed between her own legs as they wrapped around Aescila, a hand planted on her backside, and where her back pressed against the wall. For about a minute Aes would hold her there, and Alex would for once get to watch her lover in action without necessarily being an active participant, watch as Aes turned the reserved young woman into a shuddering, panting pile of needy flesh with only a kiss, a few phantom thrusts of her hips, and the occasional shifts of her hands and spade-tipped tail.

But there came a lull, a reduction, and after another few seconds Aescila broke the kiss, both giving Ariendra a chance to catch her breath and allowing her Mate to turn her head and glance back at Alex through the corner of her eye. "Would you like to watch... Fluff... Or join in today, my dearest?" The choice was left up to Alex, at that point, and though Aescila's surroundings had obviously given her some ideas there was clearly room within them for the half-dragon regardless of how involved she wanted to be in her lover's feeding.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex didn't know what she wanted by that point. She'd been trying to keep this somewhat civil and professional to give the thief the chance to make a more formal decision, but the moment Aes let her hunger flair the dragon was hit hard. It wasn't like she hadn't seen something like this before, Aes was still quite the lascivious little devil even after her change, but that first blast was intense, maybe even stronger than anything Alex had seen. It left the dragon fidgeting as arousal shot through her, enough so that she tried to get comfortable without revealing that the dress she was wearing was starting to do rather interesting things to her nipples as they hardened and became far too sensitive. Simply breathing was causing that fabric to run over those tips, and each movement sent little sparks of pleasure down the woman's spine that refused to be ignored.

Thankfully the angel's aura was pulled back, and it gave the dragoness the chance to let out a relieved sigh that did nothing to mask the spike of arousal that was still settling within her. To try to distract herself from it she focused on the human and her response. Apprehension showed, it couldn't be avoided, but it was quickly overcome with curiosity as Aes continued with her plea, and though she seemed initially hesitant Ariendra eventually accepted the offer. That instantly led to a turn from Alex's Mate, and once that hand to land a possessive smack to the dragon's ass she let out a slight cry of surprise that also rang with a hint of pleasure before the former demon turned and pounced on her prey.

The return of Aescila's aura left Alex struggling with her own body. What was once a mild heat had become a nearly burning passion, and as she watched Aes lay claim to the woman Alex's breath became labored as she struggled to keep herself in check. The kiss the two shared was intense, the dragoness letting out a small sympathy moan as she knew exactly how enticing that embrace could be, and after only a moment of shock Ariendra simply gave in and let herself be dominated.

For a moment Alex wondered if that was what she looked like whenever Aes decided to pounce on her, but that thought was interrupted once Aes made her invitation. Alex could choose to sit back and watch, or she could choose to stand up and join them. A third option was given, a middle ground to let the dragoness fluff the other two into readiness, but Alex knew it wasn't an option. With her own arousal and the sheer magnitude of the pheromones filling the room Alex wouldn't be able to hold herself back. And that little fact made her decision for her. "I think I'll just watch..." But even if she wasn't going to participate she wasn't going to stay idle. The dress that was teasing her was now unbearable in her spiked state, and after only taking a moment to get herself more comfortable the dragoness simply removed the damn thing. It left her fully exposed to the other women, and though the gentle glide of fabric across her skin was no longer distracting her Alex was still obviously aroused. There was no way she was going to hold herself back from seeking some sort of relief, if Aes chose to capitalize on that vulnerability there was no hope that Alex could stop her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

"Mmmmm.... Watch...." Aescila's gaze lingered, allowing her to watch as Alex' dress slipped down her frame. There was no mistaking the hunger in her lover's eyes as she watched every portion of the half-dragon's body reveal itself once the pesky bit of fabric was out of the way. Every time Alex revealed herself it was like Aes was seeing her for the first time even though they had already bonded in the most intimate manner possible so many times, and now was no exception even though she held another prospective partner squirming and ready to go in her very arms. "Why don't you... Get a little bit more comfortable then, hm? Maybe in something a little more... Scenery appropriate~"

Even though her energies were flagging, Alex felt her lover reach out, and suddenly the dragoness was swept into a chair summoned from the stone around her, a not entirely comfortable seat given the material from which it was crafted but likely the best she could hope for in such a place. There was only so much attention that she could offer the dragoness at that point, however, and with her seat granted the dark angel turned back to her immediate prey and planted her lips right where they'd been for the last few moments. The heat in the air started to rise further, their body heat blending as hearts raced and joined in the intensifying surge of lust boiling in the tiny chamber's atmosphere, all while Melody's golem watched on implacably.

Alex was left to watch the intense make-out session between her Mate and the thief that they had caught just a few days prior for another few minutes, and in that time she would be able to observe the beginnings of the spiritual connection forming between predator and prey. Tendrils of demonic essence reached out, invisible to the naked eye but perceptible to the metaphysically sensitive dragoness even from several feet away, and began to sink into the human woman's vulnerable spirit. The experience, akin to watching to colors blend and the bite of a dozen mosquitoes at once, was odd to observe to be sure, trails of alien color from the amazonian's soul sliding up those tendrils and gradually being absorbed into them to become the demon's bright pure crimson, but it was no different from how it worked when Aes fed on Alex in a similar manner.

The meal was waiting, and Aes was apparently only so patient with her hunger so severe, for after working her up for a time she sat Ariendra back onto the bench and then started picking apart her clothing. The thief's tight garb was naturally hard to undo, but Aes was evidently no stranger to getting through such protective layers. Her top was on the floor in less than ten seconds, pulled up over her head and tossed aside to reveal some simple cloth wraps around a fairly flat chest. The woman would at best qualify as possessing b-cups, and even that was a bit of a stretch, but it seemed that Aes wasn't in the mood to be picky at that point as those bits of cloth joined the outer covering on the dungeon floor to expose small breasts capped in light brown peaks. One of those peaks were seized between two fingers and deftly tugged as she undid the woman's bottoms, causing Ariendra to gasp and groan in vocal reflection of the physical sensation, eyes snapping shut as real stimulation finally ended the long bout of teasing.

Her pants went the way of her top all too quickly, and in this Ariendra proved similar in a way to Alex for she wore nothing underneath, and once her slippers were abandoned she was left wearing nothing but some cloth wrappings around her feet that trailing up her calves, and a single gleaming stud embedded near her navel with a twin adorning her clitoral hood. "Mmm... Aren't you full of pleasant little surprises~" Aes purred airily, but Ariendra seemed fairly beyond words at that point and only laid panting, her legs spread and her pink, clean shaven, moist folds fully exposed for both Aes - who was soon to plunder them - and Alex - who was merely watching.

The dark angel slipped back a step, leaving Ariendra looking woefully lonely, but when Aes reached for the waistband of her pants she seemed able to acquire a measure of patience so as to watch Aescila undress. She gasped slightly when the dark angel's pants came down, and though Alex could guess why she was unable to quite view the cock that her lover had sprouted. She could catch brief glimpses of it, past her hip or through her legs, but its full shape, profile, and scale were hidden from the dragoness and left up to her imagination. Ariendra was able to see it up close and personal, however, and seemed shocked and fixated upon it, watching it as Aescila languidly removed her top, leaving all three of the room's occupants naked.

While her eyes did flick upwards at Aescila's torso, however, Ariendra's didn't take long to drift back down to the cock that the once-demon had sprouted, and her apparent fascination with it caused Aes to let out a soft chuckle. "Like what you see? I aim to please... As you'll soon find out~" Her hips gave a little circle, and though she couldn't see the shaft itself Alex could plainly see how Ariendra's eyes followed how it moved, could imagine that it was a particularly long example of the demon's conjured organs. "Uhm.... Y-yeah.... It's... It's so big... But it's just... I've never really..."

"It isn't your first time, is it?"

There were clear hints of amusement in her voice, but also a special bit of hunger that the dragoness seldom heard. She lowered herself, splaying upon Ariendra as the amazonian stuttered for an answer that was in no way aided by the presence of the dark angel's tip suddenly rubbing teasingly against her petals. "No! N-n-no... I've just... Never seen one... On a woman before," she answered after a few seconds of more intensive teasing, her voice heavy and breathless. Her legs shifted to wrap partially around her Mate's waist, drawing her in as her body began undulating under Aescila, "or one that big... Or shaped... Like that..."

"Mmmm... I've never tried one like this before... Do you wonder how it'll feel... Inside you?"

Aescila's purred question was answered only by long, low moan as the demon turned up her aura yet again and began to shift her hips back and forth, and though she still couldn't see it the dragoness likely wouldn't need to view it directly in order to imagine her Mate's lascivious actions. Aescila's mouth descended once more, and for the next few moments Alex was treated to the sight and sounds of her lover becoming thoroughly entangled with the foreign thief. The demon-angel took the lightest samplings of her spirit in the process, and that took Alex could only observe and viscerally play out in her own mind from the memories of feeling the demon sup of her very essence. Vivid though her imagination might be, however, Alex was left with no option but to tease herself however she wished while Aescila toyed with her meal.

There were certainly some signs that Ariendra was ready and willing to get right to the main course, but Aescila it seemed was willing to savor her meal now that her hunger was finally being sated. The amazonian hardly seemed able to do more than clutch at the demoness and whimper into the enthusiastic kiss at that point, her legs trying in intermediate pulses to draw Aescila in to finally begin their act in earnest only for the angel to redirect and leave her thrusts glancing against the lithe woman's belly. The longer this went on the more insistent those tugs became, however, and so it came to pass that, without warning, Aescila broke the kiss and slipped down, trailing kisses down the other woman's body until, after several minutes, she had descended to a kneeling position before the seated thief.

The lithe girl chewed her lower lip and watched Aescila trail down her body, and for several moments more she was left staring down expectantly while Aes merely kissed her thighs... Teasing her further. The human's hands descended, trying to urge her on to some source of real pleasure, but as soon as they met the angel's hair she found them yanked up by invisible chains. Ariendra gave a surprised gasp, and though she didn't have the best angle to view it from Alex could no doubt imagine the mischievous look that Aes sent up at her. "Now now... You're in prison here... You'll have to learn to be more obedient~"

Aes continued, much to Ariendra's obvious chagrin, and just from her reactions Alex could tell when she drew closer and when she inched away, kisses and nibbles at sensitive flesh between her legs never quite touching the thief's needy quim. Her legs squeezed, but then those suffered the same fate, dragged up until her legs were raised high, pressed against her shoulders. "Naughty naughty... You know, you seem pretty limber... Lets test that, hm?" Aes purred, and the amazonian thief found herself being twisted, her legs pulled even further back and wider until her knees had hooked behind her shoulders, and her wrists were tied to her ankles by manacles of stone that seemed to flow like water. "Oooh wow..." Aes glanced back at Alex, still kneeling, "look at her... So flexible~ Mmm..."

And that was all the warning that Alex got before her own limbs were seized, her wrists bound to her ankles by invisible force and both dragged upwards. Alex wasn't bent quite as much as Ariendra, but in the end her limbs were all taken into stone that morphed around them, leaving her as effectively bound as a person could be, her folds totally exposed unless she opted to raise her tail to block them. Aescila eyed her hungrily for a few moments, but then she turned and resumed tormenting Ariendra, and without the ability to really touch herself now Alex was unable to do anything but watch. Her view was blocked from the main event by her lover's head, of course, but when Aes finally took her lips to the human girl's sex the reaction was impossible to miss.

"Ooooh.... Nnn.... Aaaaahhhh!!!" Ariendra's eyes widened, and her head tilted back as she began to shudder. Aes had apparently opted to dive right in, for her trembling grew to a full body quake in under a minute of the dark angel's experienced attentions. She began to chew her lip, briefly quieting her moans, but in the midst of that effort her eyes flicked upwards into the back of her head and it all came loose in a single, climactic howl that echoed from the dingy chamber. Her peak caused her essence to surge, shatter and flow, making easy prey for the ravenous angel who gobbled up vast portions of it to fill the gaps inherent in her own spirit. Her orgasm didn't last particularly long, but if the quaking of her body and volume of her moan was any indication it had been a strong one, and it left her panting deeply while releasing regular little aftershock triggered moans.

"Mmm... You've got a sensitive little clit, huh? Does the piercing make you more sensitive or something?" The maddening hunger had faded fully from her Mate's voice by that point, leaving her tone casually conversational despite their collective situation, but Ariendra managed a coherent answer fairly quickly; "Y...Yeah... Always been... Mmm... Intense.... Hnn... Nnff... Its uh... Been a while for me..." She looked down, and despite her recent peak there was a very familiar look of raw, commanding need in the woman's eyes as they descended upon Aescila; "Stop teasing me.... I agreed to feed you... You brought out that... That thing, so hurry up and use it!"

The human woman seemed somewhat taken aback for her command after she'd delivered it, her expression growing more sheepish by the moment, but Aescila merely chuckled and stood. "Oh?" Ariendra gave a little shudder as Aes leaned in, chewing her lip again, and Alex could likely imagine that the angel's tip was once more teasing her entrance. "You want me to... Use this to finish?"

"Y-yes... I do..."

Aescila's hips moved in slow little circles, the demonic side of her only driving her to revel in Ariendra's torment. "You want to... Feel this inside you? I don't know..."

"Nnn... Yes... Yes I want it..."

"Mmm.... I don't know... I don't know if it'll fit~ You're so tiny!"

"Nnn... It will... I just... Want something inside me... Please!"

"Please what?" Alex could practically taste the amused delight in her Mate's voice by that point.

"Ahhh.... Fuck me! Please just.... Just fuck me already!"

Ariendra's frustration merely seemed to amuse Aescila, and her response was simple and succinct; "I'll have to consult my wife!"

And then Aes simply turned around, leaving Ariendra bewildered and behind, and Alex got a look of the member that her lover had conjured at long last as she strode over. It was unlike anything she'd ever made before, unlike any she had ever seen before, and unlike anything that a natural creature might expect. From base to head it was just under eleven inches long, and the tip was fairly flat, with a curving flare that formed a scoop with a fairly defined purple ridge around the edge. Past that it thinned somewhat, rather like the equine shafts of the goatmen that they had so recently enjoyed, but it wasn't quite as thin and unlike theirs it wasn't smooth. From the tip to about a two thirds of the way towards the base it was covered in even rows of thick, bumpy nodules that seemed to quiver as the rest of it bobbed, a texture that would undoubtedly feel torturously pleasant against the inner walls of any woman that the chimeric thing invaded. Past that, the last portion was made up of defined ridges, thick and hard that would glide across the g-spot and stimulate all of the sensitive nerves around her entrance.

Alex would be able to examine that member in intimate detail, as once she was upon the bound dragoness Aescila simply placed the head against her moist petals and pushed. It pushed, threatening to bury into her at any second courtesy of the ever mounting pressure... And then tilted up and slid through her exposed pussy lips instead. Inch after inch drove through her petals, allowing her to feel a brief sampling of each of those differing textures as Aes descended upon her. Her Mate didn't stop until her thighs gently pressed against the dragon's upraised rear, allowing her to see that the tip met her navel perfectly and would undoubtedly hit her cervix just the way she liked it.... And then she began to thrust, shifting back and forth while gazing down upon Alex with a wry smirk. She waited for several moment, giving Alex a dozen of those incredibly pleasurable but ultimately unsatisfying thrusts before she asked; "What do you think, my love? Think she can handle it?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know I said dress earlier, but she's still in her padding/casual outfit.

Also I was working on this last week, but somehow I undid all my progress and couldn't reclaim it, so it royally pissed me off and made me close ULMF in frustration.
That look... No matter how many times she undressed, no matter how many times they plunged into depths of carnal delight, no matter what time or day or whatever batshit insane situation the pair found themselves whenever Alex decided to disrobe Aes would always give her that look. Longing, desire, appreciation, possession, so many emotions were piled into it that Alex never truly knew how to react. At times Aes made her feel like a scaled goddess welcoming a favored acolyte into her loving embrace. Other times Alex felt like nothing more than a piece of meat, a morsel that did nothing but entice the beast just waiting to savage her. And sometimes those two mixed leaving the dragoness a confused and baffled mess of sexual need.

So that was why she hesitated. The padding that acted as her shirt was left bunched just beneath the peaks of her breasts, but after her own emotions started to sort themselves out she continued. Only slower. The sudden care she took left her nipples trapped in the hem of fabric trying to rise even higher, and that left her assets rising until her flesh finally fell free. From there her bosom bounced in place, just enough to catch the eye and entice the devil that was watching her, and with her top removed it was time to work on her shorts. Those were pulled down with equal care and slowness, her hips having to rock slightly from side to side to let Alex's garments slide down her thighs inch by inch before they finally fell free and puddled around her ankles.

That left her properly exposed to be suddenly swept into the chair summoned by her lover, and though Alex let out a small gasp of shock it could do nothing to stop the fidgeting that followed thanks to the show she was given. Aes was letting herself fully focus on the woman in her arms, and in doing so the dragon had a front row seat for the sexual domination her Mate so enjoyed. It left Ariendra completely overwhelmed, Alex herself knowing how that felt as her own lips tingled in memory of the kiss the two shared, and soon enough her thighs were slowly gliding across each other as Aes started to expertly peel the thief out of her clothing. It wasn't an easy feat, but the angel was talented like no other and soon had that lithe, athletic body fully on wanton display. For her part Alex couldn't help but admire it. Ariendra may not have been the most endowed of females, but her slight build only enhanced the toned muscled that lay beneath leaving her with a body that any man would have gladly held within his arms.

Right then that body was waiting for Aes, and the angel didn't disappoint. She disrobed, her perfection left on full display, and as her pants were removed the thief couldn't help but let out a small gasp. Something obviously caught her attention, something that Aes was somehow keeping just out of the dragon's sight, and as she teased Alex by revealing it was something she'd never tried before she also went about teasing the woman in her grasp. The shifts of those angelic hips no doubt left Aescila's cock rubbing everywhere but where Ariendra desperately wanted it to go, and as the angel pulled back and descended the thief could do nothing but urge the angel for even more. This earned her a set of shackles that grew from the stone surrounding them, and as she was captured her body was bent until her knees were practically laying against her shoulders.

It left the human completely exposed and completely at the former demon's mercy, and Aes enjoyed that sight so much that she decided to share. Alex found her own limbs grasped by some unseen force until she was posed as obscenely as her now fellow prisoner, and after some intense flushing of arousal Alex gave her bonds the slightest of tests to measure their strength. At that point she was bound for her Mate's enjoyment, and though a slight look of indignation came over her there was no denying the small river pouring out of her sex or the way her tail couldn't stop itself from twitching in excitement.

Unfortunately this left her completely unfulfilled as Aes turned back toward the meal spread right in front of her, and after only a short bout of even more teasing the angel decided to wait no longer. Her mouth descended onto its prize, and with that Ariendra simply came undone. Alex couldn't even tell if the woman tried to hold back in the slightest. All she saw was Aes laying claim to the thief's sex only for said thief to simply cum a moment later. That let Aes feed freely from the mind-shattering pleasure completely obliterating the human's rational thought, and Alex could practically feel that pleasure folding over itself as Aes sank her metaphysical fangs into her victim and drank deep.

Ariendra's orgasm may not have lasted long, but it was powerful and appeared to leave her primed for what was to follow. She answered a question from Aes only to quickly demand she put her cock to use, and though she appeared somewhat mortified by her command Aes only seemed amused. Alex herself had heard that tone before on more than one occasion, and as infuriating as it could be it only made the dragon wetter as she reminded of what came next. Any demand made in the throes of passion was usually answered by the angel gently teasing her victim with what they desired, and now was no different as she most likely settled her tip against the human's lips and lightly nudged herself back and forth all while driving the human to plead for relief.

"I'll have to consult my wife!"

"Huh?" That was all the warning Alex was given before Aes disengaged from her newest plaything. The angel rounded and descended on the dragoness, and as she did Alex was given the perfect opportunity to study her Mate's cock in full detail. And that thing was a beast. The scoop that served as its head brought to mind the rather interesting members the gruffs and satyrs held, but the similarities ended there. A number of fleshy bumps ran across the majority of its length, those fleshy nodes seeming to quiver as Aes approached, and the last few inches of its base held a number of ridges that would constantly rub and worry the nerves around her entrance and the extremely excitable bundle further in.

It was something that no living beast would ever wield, and as Aes settled herself closer and gave her that first teasing thrust Alex knew it was a monster designed to feast on a woman's pleasure. The way it ran between the dragon's petals let her feel each and every texture in detail, each on causing to gasp louder until the thrust caused those nodes to bump over her clit and brought out a little shriek before Aes came to a rest and showed just how deeply the beast would lie within her. It was a perfect fit, one that would leave Alex feeling every inch of her depths filled to the brim, and with every inch offering its own unique delights it would send all sorts of alien thrills running up and down her spine only for Aes to drab it back out and force Alex's inner walls to quiver before they demanded more.

A small sample was given as Aes chose to rock back and forth, those thrusts giving Alex a clear view of just what part of that prick would be striking her at any given moment, and after a dozen Aes come to a halt and asked her Mate for her opinion. "I..." 'I don't think anyone could survive that monster' was not an acceptable response, not to the dragon that was stirring within and refused to give up its pride. "I... ah...! think you'd better put that thing to use..." Instead it chose bravado and a little bit of selfishness. It would obviously get some kind of rise out of the angel, but at that point Alex was beyond caring what happened just as long as Aes stopped her damn teasing already!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

OOC
D:

"Oh? Should I?" Aescila's tone was exactly the playful little purr that she might have been dreading, and for another moment she merely slid her mutant shaft across the half-dragon's petals. Her leering grin gave way after a moment, however, and in a more serious manner she said; "After the way you undressed, you definitely deserve it... But you're still really close to something that you don't want, so I'll have to use one of my little shields if I give you a turn. But first..."

Alex' teasing ended only for Aes to spin about again, leaving the dragoness woefully unfilled before she turned and approached Ariendra instead. The human woman was trembling with anticipation by that point, and Aes strode right back to her, laying a hand upon her hip as she aimed her cock for the woman's drooling entrance. "...Do you want it inside of you?"

Unnecessary though her question might be, Aes paused long enough to let Ariendra open her mouth to reply, a drawn in breath prepared to spill out in all manner of amorous pleading, but it never made it to the point where even a syllable had been uttered, as Aescila waited until just that moment to thrust forward, impaling the lithe assassin and turning whatever she’d been about to say into an impassioned howl of pleasure. Alex had a front row seat to the satisfaction born of that steady shift of Aescila’s hips, every sensation produced by her depraved lover’s thrust intelligible on the woman’s expression as that chimeric member slid smoothly into her depths.

Ariendra was left trembling by the apex of merely the first thrust, and even with her vision partially blocked Alex could undoubtedly imagine that immense rod striking the woman's every nerve. Aes spared her for a short moment, allowing her to readjust to her girth, before rearing back and beginning to thrust. All that Alex could see of their union was her Mate's hips moving, the rolling gyrations of that perfectly sculpted rear all too familiar, but Ariendra's moaning left little to the imagination regarding her lover's technique. Aes, for her part, offered her own series of pleasured grunts, a set of sounds that Alex was all too familiar with, but apparently unlike Ariendra she had enough of her faculties left about her to speak; "Mmmm... You're so fucking tight... It's like you want me to cum inside you~"

All that Ariendra managed in response was a particularly loud moan, but Aescila's giggle in turn at least suggested that she took it as an affirmation, and the demon upped her pace in turn. She wasn't about to end it so soon, however, even when the Amazonian thief tensed and began to shudder, her howls growing even more intense, but as intense as her Mate's aura of lust was growing the dragoness could do nothing but watch as the thief's mind, body, and soul all twisted in pure carnal bliss under Aescila's care. The thief's orgasm tapered off after a few moments, and Aescila slowed, allowing her to recover enough to continue... Before going right back into it before Ariendra had even stopped panting through her afterglow.

Alex wasn't left to watch unmolested for long, however. Without any warning at all, Alex felt sinuous limbs sliding over her thighs, the lightest of flicks brushing against her skin as they began to envelope her. Tentacles apparently made of shadow had appeared at the base of her chair, and Aes spared Alex a smirking glance to ease her worries, and the black tendrils wasted no time in sliding across the bound dragon's body. There were at least a dozen of them, each tapering to points, and those pointy tips slid across her skin and ensuring that if the half-dragon was in any way ticklish she would be left enduring a series of muscle spasms as they ascended. Some remained between her thighs, but others slid up her abdomen towards her breasts, and as they slid over those soft mounds the tickling stopped... And the teasing began. One of her nipples was promptly wrapped, and the deft little appendage began to tug on it while another tentacle teasingly flicked against her other stiffened peak. Those remaining between her legs began to rub across the dragon's nether lips, flicking across her petals and occasionally diving a little deeper to worry her entrance, only to retreat without offering her any sort of gratifying fullness.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That lone thrust was more than enough to drag a long groan out of the dragoness, the pleasure radiating from her teased sex forcing her hands to clench around nothing while her toes curled and left her body hoping even more would soon follow.

But that desire was denied. Aes pulled away following her comment, and with one deft motion she returned to the compliant thief, that question that followed nothing more than a ploy to distract the woman before the angel plunged herself into Ariendra's depths and leaving the human a shuddering wreck. Alex could practically taste the pleasure that rang in the howl that followed, and that sent a jolt of both sympathy and jealousy rushing through her that left the dragoness quivering with a need that would only grow stronger with the sheer strength of the pheromones filling that room.

Whether Aescila noticed or even cared about her Mate's plight seemed moot at that point. She had another toy to break in, and with the way Ariendra continued to moan and howl in abject bliss it seemed this woman was thoroughly falling into the angel's thrall. Alex knew exactly what that felt like, the memory of her falling into carnal bliss at the hands of her Mate more than enough to leave her body feeling the ghosts of so much pleasure that her own body started rocking in time with every steady thrust. By all accounts it looked like she was fucking herself on a phantom lover, a few faint mewls escaping as her desperation to be filled continued to mount by the second.

When Ariendra finally came it proved only one thing. It's not enough... It was the only thought running through the dragon's mind as her body bucked and struggled against its bindings. She needed something more, something tactile, something to fucking FILL her, dammit! So when that first brush landed on her thigh she let out a low groan and struggled to meet that touch before her eyes even landed to find those shadow tendrils starting to climb all over her. A moment of confusion left Alex wondering where these things had come from, but the glimpse from her lover was answer enough as those limbs continued to wind their way across her body before they started to lay claim to every inch left on lewd display. One tentacle wrapped itself around a nipple, the gentle tugs setting off a series of fireworks in Alex's mind while another joined its brothers in wrapping around the dragon's breasts before it took up its own rhythm in flicking the unattended tip. Those that had not climbed her body settled between and around her legs, their ends brushing and massaging her folds while a few grew a little more bold and dipped down to tease her entrance.

But as they retreated Alex soon realized that this still wasn't enough. The sudden attention may have eased some of the pressure building within her, but it left that need growing even stronger until it started to awaken her inner beast. It stirred just long enough to taste the myriad pleasures running through the warrior before it started demanding even more, and with that hunger starting to get the best of her Alex practically tried to tear herself out of her restraints in order to get those damned tentacles to start stuffing her already! Unfortunately the stone shackles held, and that sent the beast roaring as it was denied and left Alex groaning in frustration as she tried to bend or buck in any way to get some form of relief.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

The half-dragon's struggling earned her neither mercy nor relief, for the stone shackles holding her down kept Alex securely unable to either touch herself or move to embrace her lover as she worked out her lusts upon Ariendra. Her thrashing only earned her further teasing from the summoned tentacles, which reduced their attentions to her pleasure centers in one moment only to redouble it the next. The tendrils teasing her entrance would retreat and join those flicking against her petals while those teasing her nipples retreated to slowly flick across those sensitive nubs, giving the captive dragoness the barest of stimulation for several moments while Aes seemingly did her best to make Ariendra howl with bliss.

The further teasing lasted perhaps a minute before the shadow tentacles changed their attitude again, some of the tendrils below flicking against her clitoral hood in an effort to expose the half-dragon's pleasure gem while others began to stir against her petals and entrance more aggressively, even sometimes slipping just a bit into her depths to tease against the patch of sensitive tissue located just within. At the same time, those flicking against her nipples suddenly retracted slightly and then seemed to... Open, their tips splitting into eight different thinner bands that then closed back in upon her sensitive nubs, wrapping around them and beginning to give delicate little tugs. One of them widened after a moment, forming a sucker over her peak that expanded to cover a portion of the dragon's breast, and a sudden burst of pressure drew out a small burst of her mother's milk into the now transparent tendril.

Aescila giggled, glancing over her shoulder as Alex squirmed with need for real relief even as she expertly railed Ariendra into a second orgasm immediately following the first. Alex was left painfully unfilled while watching and listening to another woman take the exact sort of pounding that she wanted just then, and what attention she did receive was anything but the stuffing she so desired. Even when her clit was exposed and a tentacle opened like those on her nipples, encompassing the sensitive jewel, the massive burst of pure stimulation didn't satisfy the hunger that Aes had awakened. The pleasure might be enough to curl her toes and bring spasms to her muscles, and as relentlessly as those tiny tentacles coiled and squirmed against her jewel they would probably make her cum before too long, but it did nothing to alleviate the yearning for actual penetration that was burning inside of her.

And that went on for several more torturous minutes, Ariendra crooning until she was hoarse and gasping, until she could barely squirm under Aescila's continued thrusting. No less than a half dozen orgasms had she suffered, and Alex could do nothing but squirm and watch and suffer the depredations of the shadow tentacles that her Mate had conjured to tease her. They milked her like an animal until a bulge of her milk was visible near their base. They flicked against her flower, invading it in the lightest manner possible. They assailed her clit until she was left cumming hard, spasmic bursts of pure pleasure roiling through her body only for the whole thing to start over again once her brief peak had ended. But never did they fill her like they wanted, never did she get to feel something pounding into her like Ariendra just a few feet away.

After a time, however, Aescila began to slow, her own breath coming in rapid gulps of air, and Alex could hear her Mate's nearness to release in her voice as she sensually purred; "Mmm.... Nnn... Such a good little pet~" She removed a hand from Ariendra's waist to stroke the thief's sweat soaked cheek, her thrusts still causing the woman to tense feebly and spasm. "Now... I'm gonna cum inside you~" She had leaned in to whisper it, but Alex still heard it loud and clear. Obviously Ariendra did too, because the amazonian girl shuddered and opened eyes that held little thought left to give; she was clearly so drunk on pleasure by that point that any dangers inherent in what she was about to receive were too buried in need for her to address. She muttered a few things between passionate mewls and desperate efforts to regain her breath, but none of them were coherent. Finally, she simply nodded, and Aescila gave a soft chuckle before rearing back and beginning to hammer into her anew.

Alex was made to watch the final stretch, made to watch Ariendra tense in preparation... And finally watch her Mate bottom out - an all too familiar gesture - and the expression of ecstasy on Ariendra's face when the first burst of liquid heat erupted inside of her. Aescila came long and hard, leaving her releasing dribbling out around her pulsating shaft as her intrinsic potency attempted to replace what was lost. By the time she had finished and slowly pulled out, allowing Alex to see Ariendra's abused cunny oozing with her Mate's seed, the thief was sporting the very slightest of bulges in her abdomen from the sheer volume of cum poured into her lithe body.

Aes viewed her handiwork with a smug smirk for a few moments, and then turned and strutted over to Alex. Her cock, covered in fresh cum from she and Ariendra alike, bobbed as she approached and once more came to rest against Alex's thigh. Her Mate swooped down and stole a kiss from the captive dragonnes while the tentacles retreated, and Alex once more found that immense mutant cock tortuously sliding between her petals. "Enjoyed the show I hope?" She asked playfully, bringing down a hand to rest on Alex's hip while the other smoothed back some of her hair. "Now... What to do..." She tapped herself on the chin ponderously, the malicious grin on her face displaying that she had already worked out some sort of evil plot.

"I could... Just slide this into you right now..." She shifted her hips back and aimed the flared tip at her entrance as if threatening to do just that, and held it there for a moment. Alex could feel the heat emanating from it, feel it in the mixed fluids that dripped onto her own entrance. "But instead I think I'd like to hear what you were planning to do before we got into this. Hm? You talked about Ria... But did you have any other ideas floating around? I might have some... Inspiration for something~"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex was a wreck. The tentacles assaulting her kept changing their rhythm, one moment their teasing nothing more than a light caress meant to excite her body, the next a deep and firm grind that drug pure pleasure from every inch of her and left her yearning for more with each passing moment. From loving and gentle to possessive and demanding, it left the dragon a mewling mess that could do nothing but cry for mercy while she was tortured by the sight of the thief taking everything her angel had to offer. It didn't help that the woman was practically cumming by the second, one peak rushing into the next as Aes made Ariendra sing in absolute bliss until the human's voice simply gave out. Even when she practically collapsed and had nothing left to give Aes never let up, the pace even starting to pick up a bit as her hips never ceased rocking back and forth. Gods, Alex could hear the squelch of her Mate's cock incessantly pounding the woman's sex. Her own hips were violently bucking against their restraints, her cunny practically lunging to capture a tentacle as they continued to do nothing more than did lightly into her aching depths, and with every passing second only one thought would cross her mind.

That's supposed to be me!

Aes wouldn't even need to use her telepathy to hear the wanton beast. The groans she let out echoed with desire and frustration, and even when the tentacles started wrapping themselves around every point the dragon had the climax that followed was nowhere near enough to satisfy this clawing need to be filled. If anything it only made things worse. Her pussy contracted in vain against absolutely nothing even when there were so many interesting little appendages dragging across every inch of her sex, and that denial left her practically crying for release even as she came down from one sexual peak only to start climbing towards another.

It all came to a head when Aes finally let loose. The pounding of the thief slowed just enough to let the woman know what was coming, and after only a few more thrusts Aes finally buried herself to the hilt and made the amazonian melt in sublime ecstasy. Alex could see the look of delight on the human's face, and even if she couldn't see anything past her Mate's back end she knew exactly how the thief felt. The cock stuffed inside her would be pulsing as it pressed against her inner gate, the rigid length swelling rapidly and leaving her panting until the first blast finally hit. That first jet of warmth would splash against the very deepest of depths, a second and third rushing to join the first as the woman's cunt was quickly filled, and thought that cock filled her so perfectly the sheer pressure from those continuous bursts would leave some seeping around Aescila's girth only to be replaced by even more. Alex herself had felt that same exact thing on so many other occasions, enough so that it left her howling in need as her body went through the motions of her own climax and was rewarded with absolutely nothing.

With Aes finally pulling out it left Ariendra completely exhausted by pleasure while Alex was completely exhausted by denial. Each groan that followed spoke of nothing but need, and once Aes finished surveying her work Alex could only hang limply in her bonds, her body strung out from that incessant teasing to the point that all she could do was watch as her Mate finally came forward. The tentacles retreated in an instant, that lost bit of stimulation only making the dragon ache all the harder as Aes settled her monstrous cock back across Alex's sex.

Soon enough that length was sawing back and forth along her slit, her torture starting once again as Aes asked about her damned little show, but after threatening to spear the dragon and end her suffering Aes instead chose to ask a question. She wondered what else Alex had planned, and though her body was nearly run ragged by her own frustration that question caused her to turn an even darker crimson as her body flushed with both arousal and embarrassment. "I... uh....." Her voice faltered for a bit, and once she was able to cobble together an answer it grew rather quiet as her intentions were finally revealed. "R... Roko. I wanted to ask Roko for help, but before that I wanted you to be a bit more... focused..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

The devilish smile that stole across her lover's face warned Alex anew that she ought not expect mercy from the dark angel, not now. The sawing between her petals grew less wild and more deliberate, ensuring that she felt every shift in the texture of that mighty rod, especially against her now exposed pleasure gem. Those surges of stimulation only ensured that the intensity of the need gnawing at her core remained or grew, but her lover only offered a thoughtful murmur as she tortured the dragoness.

"Focused?" she asked quizzically, her voice rife with deadpan sincerity. "I suppose I am a bit... Distracted.... Maybe I should just keep doing this for a little longer?" Her faux thrusting slowed, but the roll of her hips drove that demonic prick harder against her sensitive petals even as Alex felt the tip dropping against her belly, again ensuring that she felt exactly how deep she would be if she actually penetrated the dragoness.

"Though... Hmmm... I think I know how we could get Roko to help me charge up~" She remarked slyly, and then began to lean in. "I think.... That you're going to walk out of this room totally naked... Except for your shoes, of course. Don't worry, no one will actually be able to tell... I'll make sure! But Roko will... And then it'll be your turn to work out all of your frustrations. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With that grinding growing more deliberate the sudden rush of pleasure that followed left Alex's mind faltering. Whenever she tried to cobble together some sort of thought her clit was struck by a shift in texture, the constant back and forth between sensations leaving her unable to grow accustomed to any, and with each change that spike of pleasure became a lance that shattered her focus and left nothing but the growing need to simply get fucked.

This left the dragoness moaning and groaning for some form of mercy even as Aes decided to slow, and for a few moments it looked like Alex simply ignored the proposal she was given. But little by little the angel's words finally struck. She wanted Alex to walk nude from the tower. All the way to Roko's home. Then she was going to release the pent up dragon on the poor man.

A part of Alex really wanted to do that. She and Roko had shared a connection, one that ran deep, and though time and happenstance had torn them apart that connection still remained. It made her want to reach out to her former commander, to embrace and open herself to him and show him just how much she's grown. She wanted to show him to Aes and let her Mate see what she had seen those many years ago not as some false memory but as the man she knew still lay dormant within even that withered shell he cursed.

But to do that... She would need to step outside... nude... through the tower and the camp... and both those thoughts scared her. The sheer indignity of showing off her more risque side in front of Mirabel felt like torture, let alone the sheer horror if Akorvick managed to catch a glimpse. And then there were the Crows. They were camped all around this damned tower, and though they may still have been returning from the raid Alex had no idea whether they'd come back or not. And if she ran into Turoc... Gods, what would she do...

Those hopes and worries managed to slip through her mind in only a matter of a few mere moments, but that all came to an end once Aes shifted her hips once more. It sent a lance of pure pleasure burning through her mind, and it shattered as a miniature orgasm struck right then and there. It left her twitching under her lover's watch, parts of her shivering in a most enticing way, but that still wasn't enough to satisfy the burning need in her core. The beast was starting to take over at that point, and it realized that Aes was quite content with simply teasing her incessantly for the time being. If it wanted relief it would need to look elsewhere, and Aes was offering that alternative.

But...

Alex kept shifting back and forth, trying to weigh pros and cons even as she felt she was nearly ready to start cumming her brains out if Aes didn't stop. And she wasn't. It left the dragoness unable to commit either way, and that left the angel with a whimpering beast that looked almost absolutely horrified yet wanting to do whatever it would take to satisfy the hunger burning in her core.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider?

The half-dragon's squirming and mewling continued to earn her no mercy from her lover, and the longer she kept back a proper response the more vigorous Aescila's teasing became. Her miniature orgasm was the last of its kind, at least for now, as once Alex recovered from it Aescila changed her angle. Rubbing thrusts turned to the barest of glances, leaving her pleasure gem stimulated just enough for it to be agonizing but not enough to offer even the barest notion of satisfaction. Some thrusts offered her clit only the feel of the raw heat emanating from Aescila's specially crafted rod, some she felt the ridges near the base flicking across her jewel.... But never was the sensation enough.

"You know... Maybe I will go bareback," she said, her tone thoughtful and playfully conversational as she continued to tease Alex. The tentacles slithered back over Alex, centering upon her chest. Suckers attached to her peaks, lined within by miniscule tentacles that lapped at her peaks, while thicker appendages wrapped around the bases of her breasts, curling up around her soft orbs until they circling her covered nipples. Pressure built, and after a moment one of the tendrils squeezed and tugged, forcibly drawing a burst of the dragon's milk to join the reservoir that the tendrils had already extracted from her. The motion was repeated on her other breast, then the first again, over and over as Aescila oversaw her milking which, while intensely stimulative courtesy of the sheer contact and the army of tongues assailing her peaks, was no more enough to sate her than any of Aescila's other efforts to tease.

The pressure in her core built and built and built, every thrash continuing to deny her the satisfaction that she so craved, and Alex felt the all too familiar metaphysical clamp coil around her soul. She was edged closer and closer by the moment, another minor peak threatening at any moment but never quite arriving. "I bet you'd like that better... Feel every ridge... Every little detail... Ariendra did, and she seemed to like it," Aescila continued dryly, smirking down at Alex knowingly as she slowed her thrusting just a little bit more. "You want that too, huh... To feel me deep inside... Stirring you up... Until I fill you up... I bet I'd knock you up too... I kept myself back with her, but with you I think I'd just risk it."

Her motions suddenly became far more determined and intense, but the lock on her peak held strong even as those ridges near the base of her Mate's rod rippled across her petals and clit. "All you have to do... Is agree... And then ask for what you want! And you'll get to cum.... And if you ask really really nicely, maybe I'll put this to use on you~"