What's new

Vengeance or Reconciliation? (Termite)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
With Aes kissing her all over again Alex could tell her Mate was quite excited. The former demon must have been harboring a rather vivid desire to parade the dragon around town on her own terms. Alex could practically feel the excitement thrumming off the angel, and a few moments later that excited shifted directly to her ass. Aes could never stop herself from enjoying it, and once her favorite toy had been spread open for her enjoyment she dove right in. That left Alex shuddering all over again as that infernal tongue sampled Roko's reelease while it dripped from the dragon's sex, and as it plunged into her depths she couldn't help but collapse all over again. It left her pressing her bust against the exhausted man's chest while her hips spasmed and rose under Aescila's depraved attention, and once she was thoroughly cleaned Alex's rump was squirming as she felt her need starting to rise once again.

With the dragon clean the angel's attention turned toward the man, and though he was completely out at the moment that didn't stop Aes from giving him the same thorough attention Alex had just received. The mess that had dripped onto him was cleaned lick by lick, and in what seemed to be par for the course that bounty was shared with the dragoness. Alex accepted it without complain, her libido rising to strike down any protests her mind might have made, and once the pair had nothing left to offer Aes finally voiced her desire. She wanted to rail the dragon again, drag her into some secluded section of the city that would give them the privacy to let her pump that chimeric cock into her Mate while the poor woman had to worry about being seen by some random villager that just happened to pass them by. Or maybe she wanted to see Alex struggle to keep herself contained, to hold back her cries of pleasure lest she become the beacon that would call some lucky fool into their secluded alley and give Aes the perfect chance to watch Alex be railed by another.

In either case Aes was obviously looking forward to her fun and games. Her cock had returned in all its mutated glory, and it was bouncing against the dragon's rear. All Alex could do was let her hips sway side to side in an unconscious effort to entice the demon to dive in, but despite Aes's arousal the angel gave Alex a moment to voice her concerns. She hadn't missed the hesitation earlier, that knowing look said it all, and after a moment or two Alex finally turned and pulled her Love close. With that she rolled to Roko's side so their combined weight wouldn't crush him in his sleep, and after holding Aes for a few seconds Alex finally answered. "It's... I think I'm hurting him." Aes would easily be able to tell how much that hurt the dragoness. "I saw a flash of his time under Turoc's care, and it made me realize how his feelings for me kept him from simply going mad. But he also had his doubts, and when I showed up some of those doubts proved true and crushed him. He's thrilled to see me, but he's also fearing the day when we finally have to leave. It's making him feel hopeless..." That's what was scaring her the most. Their private talk earlier had revealed his depression, and though he put on a brave face the glimpse of him she just had made her question whether he would simply give up or continue living.

With her fear being voice Alex started frantically trying to think of ways to give him something. He didn't deserve to be swept under the rug like this, especially after having suffered his own personal hell under that bastard leading the Crows. But what could she do? He was convinced he would be useless once again, and with Alex already starting a family that dream that kept him sane was lost. "...Mistress." Or was it. "I request a boon." Alex was acting surprisingly formal, and given the serious look in her eye she had finally come to some decision. Should Aes accept and ask the dragon's desire she would find the woman hugging her even closer. "I request that you implant a thought. It need not be conscious, but I request that it feel as if it came from within." Again Alex waited for Aescila's reply, and if answered favorably she would continue. "I may have my Mate and the family we have built... But that doesn't mean I can't take a consort..." And there Alex waited. One of Aescila's fears was that Alex would drop everything they'd built together to reconnect with her first love. What she just said might even be mistaken as just that. But Alex simply couldn't leave him behind. She felt responsible for the damage she'd done, for the damage she could have prevented and the life that had been lost as a result. She wanted to take those back, to right this wrong and give Roko the happiness she knew he deserved. But she wasn't going to abandon Aes, either. She wanted both. She wanted past and present to come together so she could give them happiness and they give it back. She wanted everything he heart desired, her greed for the perfect life knowing no bounds, and though it may seem odd to her brethren she was acting fully within her right to do so.

A dragon's greed knew no bounds, and Alex was no different.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 41/88, Status = Aroused, 5/19 Willpower towards being Horny, Infertile, EP will refill to 56 so regain 15 when she has a few minutes to recover

Aescila: Spent 52/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, less horngry
Akorvick: Grouchy
Ria: Fine
Angelle: Fine
Anowyn: Still a babby

Fight Stats
100 militia, 100 lightly armed levy troops
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

260 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Aescila curled an arm around Alex as the half-dragon shifted off of Roko's motionless and now lightly snoring form, nuzzling into the nap of her neck and giving Alex a comforting kiss to the back of her neck. Perhaps an oddly affectionate embrace, given what she'd been doing only seconds prior, but Aes had often proved herself ready and able to flip flop from depravity to genuine affection and back with ease. With that she waited, leaving the half dragon her moment of silence before Alex explained in brief what she'd glimpsed while taking a portion of Roko's soul, and what she said seemed not to surprise the dark angel in the slightest. Aes glanced from Alex to Roko, but made no outward noise after Alex finished.

Her gaze returned to Alex when the dragoness made her request, however, and after her own moment of quiet she gave a thoughtful hum. "Of course love... What would you like?" She finally said, leaving Alex to deliver her request in her preferred formal manner. That left Aes giving another thoughtful hum, and again redirecting her gaze to the sleeping man. "Ambitious... And greedy~" she replied at first, her mirth soft but genuine. Early in their time together, Aescila's fears over Alex possibly leaving her had complimented those left by the intense Insight left to her by the angel that she had consumed in order to partially become one. Those fears had eased with time, however, and instead of fearful Aescila seemed thoughtful.

"I... Am not sure," she murmured softly, though it didn't carry the tone of outright refusal. "I'm not very good with mental reconditioning... Well, not when I'm doing it to someone else. The methods I know are... At odds with what I'm allowed to do now, and Dina had never done anything like that. Even to try to get rid of her Insight. But... I'll try. He's not far now what I know him, so it's not like we can't come and go as we please... Well, come as we please. Going will take a walk out of the valley next time we visit. I think you're right though, I felt it in him too..."

With that Aescila would nip gently on the side of Alex's neck, smile momentarily against the dragoness such that Alex could feel the reassuring expression, and then gently disentangled herself from Alex. The once-demon made to straddle Roko, took in a deep breath, and then gently laid her hands on the unconscious man's temples. Her eyes closed, and for several moments Aescila steadily frowned. There was absolutely no telling what Aescila did, leaving Alex to sit in silence while she worked... But eventually, she would relax, shifting her hands to her hips and opening her eyes with a sigh. For a few seconds she stared down at Roko, frowning, but ultimately she would glance back towards Alex.

"It's done... As best I can do, anyway. This isn't exactly my forte, and as far as I know trying to instill a thought into an unwilling mind usually requires weeks, sometimes even months of effort. Maybe he's open to it... I don't know for certain, but I hope he is. At the very least I'm sure that I didn't do any damage."

That said, Alex would be given a chance to respond if she liked, and after any further exchange was completed the angel would reach out to gently smack the dragon on the ass. "Now though... Why don't we get up and get going? He looks tired, so we should let him sleep. I'd say to get dressed, but...." Grinning, Aescila once more conjured the image of clothing on the half-dragon's body, and she climbed off of Roko to retrieve her own. Roko didn't look any different from before, the troubles lying beneath his brow concealed fully behind sleepy contentment after their carnal reunion.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"You wouldn't even need to go that far. Even something as simple as a whisper in a dream would be enough. I just want it to be something he can consider without it sounding like either of us are trying to drag him with us."

Despite how that might have changed things Alex simply sat and watched as Aes went to work. With the angel confessing that this wasn't her forte the dragon decided to give the woman the chance to concentrate, and once the frown started to finally ease Alex quickly plucked her Mate from Roko's sleeping form and spun her back onto the bed. From there she straddled the angel's stomach and leaned down to lock her lips with Aes. From there the two kissed, the dragon's tongue diving into the angel's mouth to embrace and caress its partner that felt incredibly intimate, and the pair were locked until Alex finally had to break away to breathe. "Thank you for indulging me."

Another kiss followed, this one a small peck to further prove her point, and following that Alex finally rose at Aescila's request. She was right, Roko was obviously exhausted, and Alex wondered if they wouldn't need to swing by in a few minutes to rouse him. He did tell his men that he would return, and if he didn't show it might not do all that well for discipline. Then again she knew what it was like to wake following that deep a feeding. She'd grown used to it by this point, but would he be able to recover? Probably not. He'd need far more rest than she would. But maybe he'd like to make that choice himself. Hm...

Another smack had the dragoness jumping in place a bit with a slight yelp, and a moment later she looked sheepishly toward her angel. "Sorry, just wondering if we should wake him later or not." At that she would take her position at her mistress's side, and with that it was time to wander back out into Ochre once more. The moment they stepped outside Alex felt her nervousness return, but this time she dug down and squashed it. If Aes was willing to indulge Alex's silly request then the very least she could do in return was give the angel want she wanted.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 41/88, Status = Aroused, 5/19 Willpower towards being Horny, Infertile, EP will refill to 56 so regain 15 when she has a few minutes to recover

Aescila: Spent 52/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, less horngry

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

260 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

While kissing had never exactly been the far end of where their physical contact, Aes was still mildly surprised when Alex pulled her aside for an intimate kiss, but she hardly complained. Her tongue would lash forth with its customary passion, but she allowed the embrace of their mouths to be intimate rather than aggressive. While their tongues lashed together in Aescila's mouth, her lover emitting pleased coos and murmurs with every, Alex would plainly feel the dark angel's hands wandering all across her frame. Little caresses, light squeezes; all things she had done so many times before, aiming to excite and to entice. The cock conjured between her legs twitched excitedly, and with a twist of her hips and rise of her legs Aes let Alex feel that massive, unnatural member pulsating against the ample softness of her shapely rump.

Aes was wearing her customary grin when Alex drew her mouth away, and with that final peck she nipped gently on the dragon's lower lip to maintain the embrace just a little bit longer. From there, however, Alex would space out just a bit as she pondered how best to deal with Roko's present situation, earning a sharp smack that sounded through the sleeping man's modest household. "You alright there? I wasn't going to start off in here, maybe let him sleep a little, but if you want~" Even given the light twitching of her lover's shaft, however, Aes' telling grin and mirthful tones suggested that she wasn't entirely serious. "Something else worrying you?" she prodded, and Alex' answer caused her to emit a thoughtful hum. "Hm... Maybe, but probably not for a while. At least two hours, I'd say... Else he'd probably be too groggy to function."

As they finally stepped out of Roko's house, however, Alex' Mate stretched - her conjured shaft visibly straining the confines of her pants all the while - and said; "I think it's time for a walk, don't you? Stretch the legs a little... Get a real feel for what life in Ochre is like~" And with that, she would begin strolling towards the center of town, with Alex in tow. They didn't get far, however, as part of her lover's plan became readily apparent.

Without any kind of warning at all, Aes turned and pressed Alex into the wall of a nearby cottage and promptly repeated the kiss that Alex had delivered just before they'd left Roko's, though this time it was her tongue's turn to explore. Her arms wrapped around Alex, keeping them pressed deeply together, and even when their kiss was ended she didn't immediately release Alex from her grasp. Their chests left pancaked together and that mutant member pressing into Alex's thighs, she planted a series of lighter kisses, only diving her tongue just past the dragon's lips by the barest of distances.

Her Mate would pull away suddenly and without a word after a few minutes, but they didn't make it beyond the next row of houses before Alex was pressed against another wall, one wrist pinned to it as her lover enthusiastically explored her mouth with her tongue. This time, however, her Mate's tail flicked against the waistband of her bottoms, tugging them down and leaving that immense rod pulse bare flesh against bare flesh. Alex could feel it pulsating against her, long enough to reach from her entrance to just past her belly button, and in the meantime her Mate kissed her just as she had before, albeit this time her endeavor lasted a little bit longer and was ended not by a series of kisses but a second deeper kiss that had her tongue coiling around Alex's until they were totally intertwined.

Again she parted completely without morning once she was seemingly satisfied, and this time they made it a whole two houses before Alex was against another house, and this one was very clearly still occupied; Alex could hear a woman singing lightly from the other side of the modest hovel while no doubt performing some menial chore, and while her Mate started things out much the same as she had the first few times, the dark angel shortly broke the kiss and murmured into her ear; "Turn around... Bend over against the wall." And then she retracted and waited expectantly. They were along the side of the house, with someone just around the corner, and yet her Mate was leering at her expectantly right up until she obeyed. The sloshing of water from around the corner would just barely mask her pleased murmur as she pressed herself against Alex's back, her cock sliding between the dragon's legs such that she felt every one of those textures sliding against her petals and clit all over again. With practiced ease she began to saw gently between the dragon's thighs, making sure that her chimeric rod was grinding against the dragon's sex with every stroke. A finger dragged Alex's chin out to the side, turning her head, and her Mate leaned in to join her in yet another kiss.

This time their embrace would last several minutes, and Aes would take brief breaks so that they could regain their breath. Whether that helped Alex calm down, however, was to be something of an issue given what Aes was doing in that time. Retracting left her cock freeing itself from between her thighs, and instead she took it up in one hand to gently bounce it against the half-dragon's shapely rump. That flared tip prodded into the plentiful meat of her ass, plopped against it, and slid across its surface in equal measure. Just before she shifted back into position, her Mate would briefly prod that tip against her entrance, slipping it up and down for a few seconds while she leered innocently and gazed into the Alex's eyes. Then she would slip between her thighs again, embrace her lips, and proceed to repeat the whole cycle another half dozen times, each time prodding just a little bit longer at her pussy as she tested the half-dragon's restraint.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
With the call to start exploring pulling her forward Alex dutifully followed Aes out into the streets surrounding Roko's house. But duty could only do so much, and as they started walking Alex's nervousness returned as she found herself walking into town with nothing but a lie keeping her body from being shown to the world. It left her glancing from side to side even as her mistress confidently pushed forward, the dragon's eyes searching for yet another person who would most likely bump into them and reveal the truth behind the lie.

It was during one of those quick scans that Aes struck. Without any warning it was Alex's turn to be tugged into a surprise kiss, and though it was the exact same one she shared with Aes just moments earlier the fact that they were doing so in public had the dragon's nerves on edge. It left her lips tingling sharply even as their tongues lightly danced together, and the bulge of Aescila's monstrous cock felt all the most prominent as it settled against the warrior's thigh and demanded some attention even while she was being overwhelmed by the angel's passion.

As suddenly as that kiss came, however, Aes pulled away, and the angel simply kept walking as if nothing had happened. That left Alex all kinds of flustered as she tried to pull herself together, and Aes might even be amused to see the woman trying to pull her illusion back into place before she remembered it was nothing more than that. That in turn left the dragoness glowing a nice crimson as she caught up with her mistress, but it only took passing a few more houses before Aes turned and pinned Alex once again. And this time pin was more apt. Alex had one hand gripped by her angel, and as they locked lips once more she felt her Mate shifting until that chimeric cock sprang free. It settled against her flesh, each motion causing it to pulse against her and remind the dragon just how deeply it would reach once it started piercing her depths. Her folds in turn pulsed alongside it, sheer absurdity of the situation unable to overcome the arousal starting to mount as she was led around at the angel's whim.

The pair broke a few moments later, but that only lasted for a few seconds until Aes pounced again. This time the cottage they were braced against clearly held someone within, the woman's slight singing making Alex's panic rise sharply as she tried to muffle a yelp then moan of surprise that was quickly consumed by her lover's mouth. This time, however, they pulled apart only for Aes to order the dragoness to turn and bend over. Alex did so with a look of surprise and concern on her face, but that only combined with the sudden thrust between her legs to leave her a crimson mess as Aes started to gently saw that alien length between the dragon's thighs. Just as before those differing textures left Alex panting as they brushed between her lips and flicked across her clit, only now without some way for the woman to vocalize her pleasure they started to feel all that more intense as she desperately tried to keep them contained. Aes took that opportunity to turn Alex's head and claim yet another kiss, and with the pair of them locked together no more than a few feet from their unsuspecting neighbor Alex could offer only small squeaks of pleasured distress as Aes continued to rock back and forth.

For minutes the pair sat like that, the only break coming when one or both had to take a breath. They would separate, but in doing so Aes would pull back take her cock into her hand. Its length would then start bouncing against the dragon's rear, said rear starting to ripple gently with each little pat, and once the angel had enjoyed enough of that she would position herself back between the dragon's legs. But in doing so she would take a moment to line herself properly, and though she only pressed enough to tease the entrance Alex could barely hold back the whimpers threatening to spill out of her with each little prod she felt. Her toes started curling into the dirt, her fists clenching to try to keep herself contained, and as the minutes passed Alex felt herself wanting more and more to simply give in. Aes was playing her like a fine instrument, overriding whatever trepidation she might have felt with the sort of teasing that always made Alex melt. Small squeaks and gasps were starting to break past her resistance, and at one point she had to bury her mouth against her arm to muffle the very sharp whine of need that nearly escaped. There was no denying that her resistance was starting to crumble by the second, and as it did Aes would see Alex's eyes starting to cloud over with lust as he was made to submit to her angel's desires. But if Aes was expecting Alex to take that final step into debauchery then she would be denied. And that was simply because Alex couldn't. In that moment she was Aescila's pet, and no matter what desires the pet might have she was bound to follow her mistress's commands. Alex could tie herself into knots. She could look upon her Mate with a passion so deep that it was a wonder she didn't simply turn and jump the angel right in the middle of the street. She could let here own passions overwhelm her, leaving her nothing more than a panting, needy mess that evnetually creamed her metaphorical pants as that teasing became just too much to bear, but until Aes chose otherwise all Alex could do was stand there and take it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila: Spent 52/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, less horngry more just regular Aes tier lewd

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Her every reaction only spurred her Mate's antics, pleasing her to the point of giggles as Alex rushed to keep up, adjusting clothes that weren't even there, glowing scarlet all the while. It was perhaps fortunate that these streets were mostly deserted, especially given what Aes ended up doing once she was pressed against the wall of the house...

The teasing motions of her Mate grew bolder as it became clear that Alex was going to be entirely submissive, just as she'd agreed to be. The strokes between her legs upped in pace, and the pressure of her flared tip against Alex's petals grew firmer until it was just avoiding slipping into her. She constantly stimulated the half-dragon's moist entrance, but every motion was tailored to heighten her need for more without ever actually fulfilling it. The woman in the house against which Alex was bent - in full view of anyone who might walk by no less - continued to hum obliviously as she busied about with whatever task she was doing, unseen but obviously in earshot if Alex made any noise louder than a whimper.

Alex would have to endure her Mate's alternating forms of teasing for some time, extending the threat of unexpected discovery from anyone who might just happen to pass by AND the woman in the house should Alex prove too noisy. Over time those periods of rubbing her tip against the dragon's petals - as if threatening to make that final gratifying plunge - were shorter and farther between, but her strokes between Alex's thighs grew deeper and faster with each pass. Her lover murmured and cooed into the dragon's ear, nipped lightly at the tip, kneaded her breasts and the meat of her ass, bounced her shaft irregularly against the same... And all of it combined to leave her yearning for penetration. Her Mate stoked her every instinct to the boiling point and beyond in a bid to leave her in the direst state of need, to the point that her Mate had her folds squeezing a phantom member every time her strokes had the once-demon's base grinding those hardened, pulsating ridges sliding across her petals and clitoris. Even as her honey cascaded down her thighs the knot in her stomach would twist itself towards the breaking point even if it seemed that it never could without her need being satiated.

"Mmm, I wanna take you right now~" Aescila murmured slowly and deliberately, her lips directly beside the dragon's ear, and she reared back again as her hands returned to gently grasp the dragon at the hip and at the neck, ensuring that her chin tilted upwards with a careful drift of the finger. Alex felt every texture of that member sliding across her drooling petals as it made another journey backwards, the tip giving her clit one last emphatic flick before it finally lined up with her entrance one more time. The singing from inside stopped suddenly just as Aes gave a little press that finally broke that tension and pushed the flared head just past her entrance. It stopped with barely an inch inside of her, where it shifted just barely back and forth while her Mate kept a firm grip on the dragon's hip. Those tiny thrusts proved absolutely torturous, and for a handful of minutes Alex was trapped in that pleasure hell as her Mate just barely didn't give her what she craved but continued to tease her with the possibility.

At the end of those minutes, however, rather than slam home as she had clearly threatened Aescila pulled out again and resumed her strokes between the dragon's thighs, but this time she shifted her hips to maximize the pressure into the dragon's vulnerable cleft. Those ridges strummed across her clit over and over and over, until finally the stimulation was enough to leave Alex hitting her peak under her Mate's dedicated molestation. Aes kept up her thrusts through Alex's orgasm and up until her legs finally stopped quaking, leaving the top of her shaft coated in the dragon's honey. "Mhm~ Delicious... Now, I think we ought to be off. Shall we?" Her Mate flicked her bottoms into her hand with her tail, but didn't bother to replace them, leaving her shaft bobbing freely as she walked back out into the street, beckoning for Alex to follow with clear intent.

There was still no one around save the woman in the house, but she would lead the dragoness down several more rows of houses with a total lack of shame. Row after row passed, and the noises of civilization drew closer by the second, but still she strolled casually, without a care in the world despite any anxiety that Alex might experience at the notion. It wasn't until the square finally came into view that the dark angel swept Alex closer with one of her wings and drew her aside, creeping into an alley and then pressing Alex's back to one of the walls of an abandoned glassworker's shoppe. "Someone will probably hear us, if we really go at it," she remarked with a playful giggle, her nose flicking back and forth against Alex's. Her Mate's rod pulsed as it rested against her belly, again displaying exactly how deep into her that mutant shaft could go, "mmmm.... Maybe I should just make you howl... Then leave you on the edge... All trussed up... Maybe some... Creative writing~" Her Mate fed her the mental image all too readily; Alex saw herself bent over, instructive commands scribbled on her lower back and tally marks drawn hastily on each cheek as the issue of her "customers" dribbled out of her.

"Mmmmm, I could charge tickets! And I bet the militia could use some stress relief, huh? What do yah think, my lovely? Sound fun?" Aescila giggled merrily and gave Alex a moment to respond, but in that time she was also hoisting the dragoness up, arms hooked under Alex's knees. Her lover's frame might be lithe compared to her own warrior's physique, but the power she had inherited from Dina had changed her body as well. The brunt of their power might be magical, but every fully matured angel - at least that Alex had met - had been unnaturally strong of body and a capable hand to hand combatant as well, and what she intended to do would be strenuous more in a somewhat different way. Again that flared tip lined up with her entrance, but this time there was no teasing; she began to slide into Alex slowly but surely, driving herself into the suspended dragoness an inch at a time until she finally paused with her tip just barely poised to give the barrier to her womb a gratifying love tap.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oh... Oh gods! The teasing was bad enough. The constant sawing motions were firm yet slow, measured and paced to ensure Alex felt every ridge and every node as they slid over her mons and worried her pearl. Jolts of pure sensation shot through her, each texture changing their rhythm and intensity just enough to leave the woman unable to anticipate let alone adapt to the bursts of pleasure wracking her body. The only relief came when Aes lined herself properly and started pressing against her entrance. The pressure of holding in her passion relented in those moments, but that only brought a different problem. Her body was willing. It was able. And it was so worked up that it desperately wanted what the angel was offering. She could feel the head press against her folds, nestling between her engorged lips and threatening to part them and leave the dragoness a writhing mess the moment Aes finally decided to slide that damned length inside of her. But then Aes nipped her ear. A pulse of shock and distress shot directly across her mind at having her fin teased just like the rest of her body, and had it not been for her own hand clamping over her mouth the squeak of surprise she let loose would have left her groaning out her pleasure for the entire town to hear.

It became torture. Alex struggled to contain herself in every way possible as the myriad pleasures assaulting continued at her Mate's leisure. She fought to hold down her mounting arousal long enough to feel Aes prodding at her entrance, long enough for anticipation to overcome distress as her body held itself still and silent while waiting to feel that flared tip pierce past her meager resistance and finally fulfill every desire it had. It was a wonder it hadn't already. Alex could feel her dew practically pouring down her thighs. Aes had to be coated in it, and with the dragon's lips practically spreading themselves open for the angel should have simply slipped inside by this point.

Then it finally did. Aes stated her desire, and after one final flick from the ridge capping her cock's tip the angel finally pressed forward. Alex felt herself spreading, her netherlips pulsing as she felt the head easing itself into her channel, and she nearly sang. The small cry of pleasure was muffled as her hand smothered any sound that dared to come out of her mouth, but it quickly turned into a tortured groan once Aes slowly started to ease herself back. Her entire body shuddered in equal bits of despair and frustration, and had Aes not kept her grip on the dragon's hip Alex would have most likely impaled herself on that length before she could think better of it.

But Aes had her pet under control. She kept the taller beast still with nothing more than a gentle yet firm touch, Alex forced to obey as her sense of Duty kept her pinned and at the angel's every whim. Both held her down as that slow, measured rocking only brushed through the first inch of her body. The pulses of pleasure those shallow thrusts inspired kept her body primed and wanting, her arousal mounting by the second and dragging her closer and closer to a peak that lay purposely out of her reach. It left her poised on the edge, her entire being wanting to give in but denied as Aes simply strung her along, and with those silenced moans and groans only sounding in the dragon's throat Aes would be able to hear as well as feel how she kept her partner dancing on the knife's edge.

For minutes Alex was forced to endure. Kept hovering over the edge, constantly stimulated by her Mate's every touch, the gentle humming of her neighbor reminding her that she wasn't alone, she could only guess at how much she would be forced to take. It was only when Aes finally pulled herself free that Alex was finally given a reprieve. That cock returned to its sawing motion between the woman's thighs, but where the previous pace had been lax Aes must have decided she'd had enough. That length began to press against the dragoness, those ridges and textures suddenly strumming across Alex's clit and giving it the full stimulation it so rightly deserved, and that was it. The knot coiled within her belly finally began to unwind, and Alex had to bite her own arm to keep herself from screaming in relief once her climax finally hit. It left her body shuddering in abject bliss, her entire form shivering so hard that Aes was forced to support the large woman as she practically sprayed her passion all over the cock that inspired it. Even then that steady rocking never relented, and it dragged Alex's orgasm on and on until she felt she was nearly ready to simply pass out right then and there.

For a few seconds Alex was allowed to whimper in relief, and only once she was steady enough to stand on her own two legs Aes decided to part. She beckoned her pet to follow, her bottoms held in her hand while her cock swung free for anyone passing to see. Alex nearly looked mortified that Aes could be so brash, but with the angel departing she had to steady herself so she could catch up. Even when she'd finally taken her place behind her Mistress she kept glancing around, looking for any wandering eyes that might happen to catch the two of them strolling down the street without a care in the world. The scandal that could erupt from just even one sighting could end up disgracing them in the worst possible way, and though she had absolutely no say in the matter Alex could only worry and pray that no one happened to turn a corner and discover what they'd been doing.

That fear began to mount. Though they had yet to reach it the two women were approaching Ochre's main square, and all the way Alex could hear the soft murmur of civilization growing louder. Second by second their risk of exposure grew, and with it Alex started to turn even paler until it looked like she might faint out of embarrassment. Only when it finally came into view did Aes finally dash down a darkened alley, and as she dragged Alex into it she placed her prey against the wall and started nuzzling. It was fairly obvious that any sound they made would catch everyone's attention, but the excitement of that thought had Aes nearly giddy. A mental picture was drawn for Alex and planted directly into her mind. The dragon saw herself being propped and displayed for any passing soul to enjoy, her own flesh advertising and instructing each customer that approached and bearing the tallies that would show just how many had come to her for relief. It would be perfect for the militia, the chance for each member to ease their stress and clear their minds and have one last bit of fun before it was time to get serious.

Aes seemed practically enamored with the idea, and she asked for Alex's thoughts even as she began to lift the dragon with her angelic strength. She had Alex hooked by her knees, nearly identical to how Garruk had left her suspended in their little romp together, and though Alex wrapped her arms around Aes's neck to help steady herself she looked absolutely mortified. Aes... Aes really couldn't be depraved, right? This... this just had to be some wild fantasy running through her head that she wanted to share. She wouldn't actually consider leaving Alex simply bound and trussed ready for any random person to use. She had to realize Alex had some boundaries-

"A-ah!" Alex had to bury herself in Aescila's shoulder. Even if her Pride and Honor were being threatened the sudden feel of her depths finally being filled reminded her that despite everything they'd gone through in the past few minutes the dragon was still a hot and bothered mess. She'd been teased and tortured, left hovering on the brink of release for what felt like hours on end, and when she'd finally been pushed over her body had yet to feel the satisfaction of being completely filled. But now it was. Her Mate's cock drove into her depths, easing deeper and deeper by the second until the dragoness was left poised to be fully speared and have that flared tip knocking against her womb. She could feel her body reveling in the sensation and anticipating that final drop that would give her one of her most favorite pleasures...

And that left her confused. She had pleasure starting to course through her once more, but just a moment earlier she felt absolutely threatened by her lover's fantasy. With both running through her mind it left her unable to keep them separate, and with all of that rushing through her all Alex could do was cling to her angel in desperation. The noise of the square would help mask whatever cries might escape her lips, but the threat of being discovered was all too real. All it would take was one soul, and then the two would have an audience. And she couldn't be sure that Aes wouldn't stop, not when her fantasy was so near. Alex couldn't be sure of anything at that point, and all she could do was cling and hope Aes wouldn't go too far.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila: Spent 52/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, less horngry more just regular Aes tier lewd

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Alex's horrified expression at the hallucination being gently implanted into her head didn't serve to dissuade her Mate from continuing with it, and as she was hoisted and finally given the relief of proper penetration that scene just kept flashing through her mind at her lover's behest. She nipped and kissed the frill of Alex's ear, ran her tongue against it, and let her soft coos of primal satisfaction filter directly into the captive dragon's mind while her hips slowly drove that wonderfully crafted length into Alex's long-teased sex. Even on her second time experiencing it, the thing sent every nerve singing in praise, and the cries of bliss surging from every inner nerve were even louder for their extended lack of direct stimulation.

Her Mate's mercy proved limited, however, as she hesitated without giving Alex's inner barrier any direct contact. For over a minute she would leave Alex totally full but not quite fulfilled, her tip giving lazy drifts back and forth powered via tiny, deft rolls of her hips that hit every last batch of sensitive nerves save for the ones she most needed hitting at that point. With Aes delivering yet another form of physical teasing, however, she took the time to whisper more devilry into the dragon's ear; "They'd love it, every minute of it... Almost as much as you would~ They'd take their turns, one by one.... Picking whichever hole they want... Your ass hasn't gotten any attention today, has it? Eventually someone would... Maybe even one of the first few! And they would cum in you. Every.... Last.... One~"

Aescila reared back just slightly starting with the first syllable of "every," ultimately leaving her shaft perhaps three quarters of the way into the dragon's sex by the time she'd finished saying "last." With her pronunciation of that single digit her hips gave a firm thrust forward that finally buried her to the hilt and pressed that flared tip into Alex's deepest depths, sending a surge of pure, primal satisfaction that threatened to make her howl with pleasure if her will didn't hold. All the while more of those images flitted through her mind at Aescila's behest, rising in intensity in time with her physical pleasures; she was facing the wall at first, her legs held apart by a bar between her ankles and her tail tied up and out of the way, and her wrists and elbows both secured to the wall. Writing adorned her body in various places; "Customers Serviced" was crudely drawn on her lower back with a series of tally marks underneath it, "Smack Here Please" on her left cheek and "Spank Me!" on her right, with "Cum Here" with arrows pointing to her sex drawn on her thighs already smeared by the semen mixed with her honey that was already leaking copiously down her legs.

The alley in her fantasy was crowded, one side with already satisfied customers and the other with men girding themselves for their turn, all of them chuckling and joking and boasting of what they had done or were planning to do to her, undercut by the grunts of whoever was enjoying her and her own pleasured cries. "Could you imagine the crowd you'd pull? In a place like this, word would spread quickly~ I bet we could get every horny boy in town packed into this little alley for a turn on you!" Aescila murmured while her hips replicated their slow little squirms from before, though now her equine tip was grinding against Alex's cervix and the sweet spots located nearby, ensuring that any horror at her lover's fantasy was intermixed artfully with pure satisfying pleasure. They hadn't drawn a real crowd yet, it seemed; a glance down the alley in either direction would reveal that they were still totally alone, at least in reality, but if Alex took the opportunity to look her Mate would give her just enough time to steal her glances before she nuzzled the dragon by her chin so that she could press the dragoness into a light kiss. Her head would turn once Alex's mouth was captured, however, and she would deepen the kiss until her tongue was passionately exploring the dragon's mouth.

Either way, her Mate would rear back slowly but steadily only to bury herself anew with a firm thrust, one that produced an audible smack as her hips clapped into Alex's ample rear. For a few seconds she would wait again, but then Aes would start thrusting at a steady but sedate clip. Every stroke was spaced deliberately apart and decidedly firm, just enough to give her inner gate a loving tap and produce an audible smacking noise and ripples spreading across the meat of her rump. Her Mate seemed to make sure the joining of their bodies was noisy on purpose, a sound that might attract attention from the tiny press of life stubbornly persisting in the besieged town taking place nearby, and with her mouth claimed quite definitively there was nothing she could do but withstand the steady bursts of bliss as those varies textures ground back and forth inside of her over and over and over again. At the same time she felt her Mate's tail flick between her legs, gliding between the jiggling mounds of her rear to tease her other entrance with its spaded tip, never quite entering it but offering her pucker little bouts of stimulation all the while.

All the while that fantasy played out in her head intermittently, intruding every few seconds for a few more; all manner of men, militia and Red Crow alike, queued up to take a turn on her body. Some enjoyed her tight ass, some her pussy. As Aes had threatened, nobody pulled out, not fully, though she did take a few final ropes on her cheeks or back from time to time. Those waiting their turn who were nearest leaned in closer, groping at her breasts in every way imaginable; her chest was grabbed and squeezed and caressed and pinched and mauled and rubbed in every possible configuration. Many partners took note of the instructions written on her ass and gave her all sorts of attention there too, ranging from rough enough to hurt to gentle enough to ease any remaining sting away. She was fucked in a variety of paces with just as varying degrees of ferocity; she was reamed hard and fast, slam fucked at a steady clip like what Aes was doing, pumped into gently and tenderly and pumped into rapidly but lightly. Some of her partners came quickly, some lasted long enough to leave Alex seeing the blissful expression of orgasm - something that Aes knew quite well by now - twisting her features. After a while her Mate appeared in the fantasy too, twisting the bindings in which the dragon was contained artfully to flip Alex around, taking a turn in the depraved fantasy with Alex suspended by bindings rather than her own strength, but as she did so her Mate started pounding her just quick enough in the real world to scramble her thoughts to the point that it was harder to discern fantasy from reality.

After her Mate's turn the molestation continued while more men took her lover's place, some of her johns now brazenly sucking on her tits when they weren't being groped and employing every tactic imaginable in such as well, but after a few moments those mental projections grew much sparser and Aescila broke the kiss, giving Alex's mind a moment of mercy but also removing distractions that helped her quiet her moans. "It could go for hours and hours~ Mmmm.... I wonder how.... Many.... Times.... You'd.... Cum!" Her Mate's thrusting took on a furious pace as she began to moan every word, still whispering softly against Alex's jaw and neck, deliberately keeping her from burying herself back into her Mate's shoulder to muffle her moans. Wet claps echoed down the alleyway as she drove her pulsated shaft into Alex's folds like a wild beast, and the knot of pressure that her earlier pace and bouts of teasing had built proved monumental when it suddenly unwound in Alex's core and left her shattering before the quakes of bliss that assaulted her. Flashes of her features twisted in pleasure just as they undoubtedly were now while a veritable army took their turns ravaging her played out in her mind, brokenly only when somewhere in the midst of her peak Aescila groaned softly against her neck, buried herself into Alex's collar, and the twitching rod inside of her erupted liquid heat directly into her core that only magnified her bliss all over again. As her Mate's orgasm went, it wasn't particularly long or particularly voluminous, though Alex's inner walls were painted thoroughly courtesy of their own insistent milking. When it was over, her Mate laid a series of kisses against Alex's neck and collar for a few moments before gently pulling away from the wall, settling onto her knees and letting Alex gently rest back against it until the dragoness had regained a measure of control.

And when she had, regardless of how much noise they might have made, Aescila gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then pulled away, standing up in front of her to gave down at Alex with a mischievous leer. For a moment her conjured shaft glowed, and over the course of a handful of seconds it reshaped itself into a more normal shaped human-like member, the very same size that she normally used during their trysts. "Now... Clean me. Ah-tut-tut-tut! Lips and tongue only! Hands if you need them~ But you can't swallow a drop until I say so!" she demanded quickly, and then simply waited for Alex to obey... Whether or not they had attracted some attention so far. Aescila moaned softly once she got to work, but her teasing wasn't over yet, as images of her public enjoyment quickly returned with a new twist. "They couldn't keep that up forever though... Having you one at a time. Eventually they'd get too eager... Would lose patience. And I'd let you out of your bindings... And you'd be on your knees.... Like you are now... And then...." Aescila enunciated slowly, letting her psychic gift fill in the rest; Alex on all fours, her ass and pussy being plugged simultaneously by men who wanted nothing more than to use her as a repository for their seed, another holding her by the hair while he thrust just as wildly into her mouth as his compatriots were below. At times her hands rose to stroke two more, at times it was all she could do to brace them against the ground while her ecstatic moans were muffled only by the cock plugging her throat, but even multitasking the tide seemed endless.

"Show me!" Aescila commanded once Alex had finished her duties, and for a few moments Aescila would smile at the sight of their mixed remnants floating in the half-dragon's mouth. "Swallow," she then ordered, and once that order too had been obeyed she declared; "Suck!" With final permission to go to town, Alex was free to worship her Mate's shaft in whatever manner she pleased while her lover's fantasy was again intermittently projected into her mind, though it grew sparser as the dragon's enthusiastic attentions the dark angel panting and moaning under her breath. Alex's position shifted regularly as the group experimented; she was held aloft by the two fucking her, held upside down and practically driven onto the shaft of the prone man below by the thrusts of the men piledriving her, they squeezed another into various positions to run his shaft between her breasts as they squeezed them together. They paused in their direction ravishing at times, stroking themselves to completion onto her face and chest to leave her glazed, into her open mouth to replicate a magnified version of the sight that her Mate had just enjoyed, even onto her holes as they gaped from their prolonged abuse. It was a brutal but beautiful scene of pure depravity, and Alex was the very center of it, the star attraction, her body put to task for the benefit of Ochre in a manner entirely different from the manner in which she'd intended to put it but still no doubt effective in some way.

"Uhue~ On hands and knees! Bend over and present yourself!" Aescila suddenly declared, the fantasy with which Alex had been tormented fading, leaving her purely back in the alleyway with her Mate... Possibly. For the moment.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The confusion was starting to grow. Aescila's steady rhythm left that chimeric cock of hers constantly worrying every sensitive nerve within the dragon's quivering folds, and with each pleasurable pulse racing up Alex's spine the phantoms assaulting her started to change. One man steadily pumped himself into her depths and made sure she felt every impact that slapped against her ass. Another took slow and measured strokes that left her groaning in equal parts ecstasy and frustration that left her wanting more. Another simply used her as a toy to get himself off as quickly as possible, and the ghost of his release left her insides quivering as her sex tasted yet another. And each left their mark on her in one form or another. Many of them couldn't resist taking a moment to slap her ass, some gentle and some not, and the tallies they left behind simply grew as each either chose to leave their loads either roiling within her depths or plastered wherever they saw fit. And that wasn't the only point they chose. Her ass, her pussy, her mouth, it didn't matter. Each had their own thrill, and each was put the test time and again until each man was satisfied.

On and on it went, the phantoms using her until her spectral self couldn't help but cum at their use, and underneath it all the very real pleasure of Aescila's steady fucking started to bleed the two together. Alex could feel her true self starting to twist itself into knots, the constant assault on both body and mind leaving her unable to escape either, and it was only by some measure of mercy that Aes captured the dragon's lips and prevented her from moaning like some overexcited whore. And that urge only grew worse when Aes entered the scene. An image of the angel invaded the fantasy, Aescila brushing men aside so she could rearrange the bound dragon as she saw fit, and that left Alex just as exposed as her true self before spectral Aes jumped right in. With both fantasy and reality suddenly moving as one it left Alex's overloaded senses unable to separate one from the other, the two merging so well that the dragon couldn't tell whether the orgasm she felt was from Aescila's little dream or her own pussy gushing over the cock pounding into it.

Eventually the dreams began to fade, Aes herself pulling back to end their kiss and sever the fantasy at its source, but if that was considered a mercy what followed was anything but. Aescila's excitement was a palpable thing, the mere thought of Alex being used by every man in Ochre egging the former demon into a sexual frenzy, and as her hips started to slam up into the suspended dragon her lips found their way to her pet's neck and buried themselves there to keep Alex from burying herself into her Mistress's shoulder. It forced the dragoness to pant heavily, each one a barely contained sigh of a moan that quickly devolved into seething breaths as she tried to keep herself contained, and when the knot at her core finally broke it forced one to finally break through. A deep groan of satisfaction escaped Alex's lips, the sound suddenly cut as some form of self-control finally reasserted itself, and eventually the woman simply collapsed and heaved as Aes quickly followed and started filling the dragon's womb once again. It may not have been as massive as the one she gave earlier, but by that point Alex had been filled so many times that even that small amount left a trail of excess pouring from her sex once the plug that was Aescila's cock was finally pulled.

With that Alex was finally released and given a moment to rest and recover. It was only once Alex had cobbled together some thoughts that Aes rose after giving the woman a kiss, and once she did the dragoness was left face to face with that mutant length. A cursory glance revealed Aes leering over her prize, and in that moment her member glowed and returned to the more familiar tool used to leave Alex a quivering mess. It was nearly coated in both their spend, and at her order Mate's order Alex dutifully opened her mouth and let her tongue glide across its surface to start the cleaning demanded of her.

The heady mix of Aescila's cum and her own left the dragon's senses swimming, and as Alex cleaned her mistress Aes soon revealed that she wasn't quite finished enjoying her pet to the fullest. The images returned as Aes continued narrating them, the assembled villagers and mercenaries growing frustrated by the wait until they simply could take no more. Alex was torn from her bindings, the countless tide of men manhandling her and shoving her abused body into whatever position pleased them at the moment, and once one set was done the next came forward to rearrange her into some other contorted mess. It nearly looked like they were trying to outdo each other with how they could bend the dragoness to their will, and with the aphrodisiacs from Aes starting to settle more soundly in her system Alex couldn't hold back the ghostly pleasure emanating from Aescila's fevered dream. Phantoms cock felt more and more real, especially with the one in her mouth starting to buck and pulse following Aescila's command to "Suck!" Even if some of those dream positions seemed utterly impossible Alex couldn't keep herself from imagining how they felt. Kimi and Aes had proven to be quite inventive lovers, and at this point Alex's body could quite accurately predict how a new pose would feel before either one had started fucking the ever living shit out of her.

With the citizens and defenders of Ochre using her to sate their own needs Alex couldn't keep herself from humming a random moan of pleasure or two directly against her lover's prick. But Aes must have reached a point where she simply couldn't wait any longer. She commanded the dragon to turn and bend over, to rightfully present herself to her Mistress's care. Alex could do nothing but comply, her eyes a little glazed at this point both by her Mate's skills and the growing warmth that spread through her body thank to Aescila's drugged seed. She couldn't even tell whether the men standing to the side were truly there or simply figments rising from the combined assault of both body and mind that Aes kept throwing at her. A part of her really didn't care either way. She just knew that Mistress ordered her on her knees, and all she could do was answer that call and make sure Aes had unfettered access to whatever part of the dragon's body she wanted to admire.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Aescila swept down onto Alex as the dragoness promptly obeyed her command, planting her hands on either of the dragon's meaty cheeks and spreading them to further expose her for the demon-turned-angel's viewing pleasure. That prompted her fresh release to ooze from the dragon's recently used sex all the more quickly, and the sight of her own cum flowing out of Alex's petals prompted her to let out a rising lustful groan; "MmmmmMMMPH!!! I just fill you right up every time, don't I?"

Rearing a hand back, she brought it down in an arcing blow that cracked audibly against her ass. The swipe was directed such that it imparted its force without offering much sting, instead prompting the ample meat of her rump to jiggle for her Mate's viewing pleasure. Giving another pleased murmur, Aescila replicated the motion a few times, and for the next few moments after that she toyed with the half-dragon's rump; she kneaded and shook and smacked Alex's offered flesh while her seed oozed from the obedient dragon's freshly used sex. All the while the illusions played, Alex in this exact position while both of her holes were ravaged and the men doing it toyed with her rump with their hands and those still waiting jeered and laughed and promised all manner of depraved things when it was their turn in chorus with her needy moans.

"I might not be able to produce like Ria or Garruk, but you just take it right out of me!" she murmured before giving Alex's rump another swat only to immediately knead what little sting had been delivered out of it. Then she rose, smoothly slipping over Alex's prone form, her breasts sliding across her upraised tail and then pressing against her back. Aescila spread her wings for stability as she squatted over Alex, her cock sliding between the cheeks of Alex's ass, and while she repositioned she reached forward to grab the dragon's hanging breasts and squeeze them, kneading as her fingers gave delicate little tugs on their sensitive peaks. "I think I'll give you another.... Nnn, you want it, don't you?"

Aescila's hardened member slid back and forth across Alex's petals, coating the fore portion of her shaft in the mixture of their arousal, even slipping in an inch or so before she pulled back and shifted upwards to press that thoroughly lubricated helmet against the half-dragon's untouched star. Pressure mounted until Alex's body had no choice but to yield, her Mate's rod slipping inch by inch into her ass with a single slow but steady thrust, one that ultimately left Aescila buried in her tight hole nearly to the hilt. Her breath burst warmly against the dragon's back, expelled in a low moan of satisfaction that could easily have carried down the alley, though Alex couldn't be sure. The very real pressure of her Mate's cock pressing into the sweet spot in her ass ignited storms of pleasure behind the dragon's eyes, and those waves of intense sensation only made the hallucination intermittently playing out around her all the more powerful.

At first her Mate's motions were discordant to what she was imagining, her hips shifting slowly to let Alex's rear adjust to being filled while in her imagination her two partners were pounding her senseless. After the first few seconds her writhing thrusts began to hasten, however, and with her pace rising the difference between the illusion and reality grew slim indeed. For a handful of minutes she steadily built her pace until it perfectly matched that of the men expertly double teaming her in the fantasy that her amorous angel was playing out in Alex's imagination. At that pace she remained for several more, letting a fresh knot build in the dragon's belly with every firm stroke into the half-blood's rear.

"Nnnn.... So tight~ But there's something... Missing!" she murmured as her thrusts slowed, her hips rolling to stir her cock against Alex's sweet spot. Alex felt her Mate's tail slid across her rump, starting at her upper thigh and drawing up to trace the curve of the dragon's ample rear. It reversed, redrawing across that supple curve only to shift as it did so, the spade-shaped head growing and hardening against her flesh until a second cock was sinking into the soft meat of her plump rear. "One for your ass.... And one for your pussy!" Aescila murmured into the half-dragon's ear as her hands firmly gripped the dragon's hanging breasts, all while her tail-cock slid across the surface of Alex's rear, regularly applying pressure to push the domed tip into the appealing softness of Alex's perfectly sculpted ass. Eventually it slid across her petals, darting past and just barely pressing against them before swiping aside to apply the same pressure to the other cheek that she'd applied to the first. Aescila's slow stirring only grew more sensual in the meantime, edging Alex closer and closer to orgasm without ever quite bringing her to it.

The second cock took what felt like an age to complete that slide across her ass while Aes teased Alex on the edge of her climax, and when it finally pressed against her nether lips again it poked and prodded without ever piercing into her depths. One of Aescila's hands left Alex's chest to deftly seize a handful of Alex's hair, gently dragging her up and moving with her to a higher squat, her wings spreading further for stability while the dragon's head was brought up. That motion momentarily slowed her thrusts to a grinding halt, starting an agonizing retreat from her much needed peak, but that pause in her thrusts didn't last long, and this time she ramped up steadily until she'd reached and then surpassed her old pace. "Mmmm, you wanna cum? Ask for it~ Ask mistress to fuck your ass til you cum!" she demanded in a slow purr, and on that edge of orgasm Alex would stay until the dragon obeyed, Aes slowing down and speeding up her rolling bucks into the dragon's rear to keep her teetering on the edge of orgasm until she verbally pleaded as Aescila had demanded. Only then would the former demoness start to pound her in earnest and bring Alex to a long, hard, satisfying orgasm that she drove on and on with a series of steady thrusts.

It wasn't until Alex was coming down from that peak that Aescila's tail-cock slipped into her pussy, worming on the end of the sinuous appendage to which it was attached until it had slid deep and gave Alex's cervix a firm kiss. With both of her holes filled the fantasy was complete, and after giving a hungry sigh into the dragon's ear Aes let the image of two strangers pounding her relentlessly replace the reality entirely as she began to alternate pumping into both of Alex's holes with flawless rhythm. There was no more teasing now, only the constant pumping of long, hard cocks into Alex's needy holes while a firm grip on her hair kept Alex's head facing upwards such that any moans she couldn't suppress would echo down the alley to reach any passing ears.

Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm pounded through Alex's body as her lover relentlessly pounded into her, and between each she slowed to let Alex recover only to build up her pace to even greater heights the next time. However, even as though those waves of bliss left her body clenching and milking the cocks providing her such pleasure, Aescila - or perhaps the two men ravaging her if her Mate's twisted fantasy had momentarily become her reality - didn't offer their liquid gift until her double penetration had sparked a fourth orgasm shuddering through Alex's body. "Ooooohfuck.... Oooooh.... Fuuuck! Hnnn!" Aescila groaned against Alex's ear, a desperate note to her tone at long last, and her thrusts took on a frantic pace that kept Alex's climax going and going and going.

Midway through her peak the first explosions of cum burst forth from Aescila's rods, hot splashes of fresh cum pouring deep into her ass and flooding her womb. Every burst of that glorious liquid heat left ecstasy melting her mind, and even after hitting her release so many times Aescila just kept on pouring it into her. She pulled back as her orgasm tapered off, letting the drags slip ooze into the dragon's entrances such that they oozed out of Alex's tightly clenching holes, and in her lover's fantasy the two men who'd just enjoyed her pulled out to let their fresh release flow out... Only to be replaced by two more.

"Mmmmm.... There's still one thing missing... You want a nice, big, hard cock to suck on, don't you? Stick out your tongue~ There's someone coming who'll be happy to oblige!" her Mate murmured into her ear, leaving Alex to respond to Aescila's promise however she willed. She could sense someone approaching, albeit through a lustful haze, but the presence of the illusion dominating her vision kept her from discerning it as anything more than a tall, dark figure who had just appeared at the end of the alley and turned to look down it... At them, and the depraved position in which Alex now found herself.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The slap against the dragon's rear may not have left much of a sting as it passed, but the sudden surprise and shock of it was enough to drag Alex from the depths of Aescila's fantasy. But that didn't mean she couldn't ignore it. Even with the angel playfully striking and kneading the swells of Alex's ass the phantoms enjoying her body were persistent. Each thrust sent a burst of pleasure radiating from her sex, that thrill only echoed by the near constant violation of her anal ring, and even if Aes was marveling at her pet's performance the spectre's within Alex's mind simply kept fucking the dragoness while she could do nothing more than enjoy it.

But that started to change. Aes shifted, rising higher to press herself against her pet more fully, and as Alex felt the demon-angel pressing against her back a very real cock started to glance across her sex. It slid between her petals, the tip itself angling on one pass to actually spread and sink between them before Aes pulled back once more, but once Alex felt a familiar pressure against her rear she couldn't help but let out a whine. Even with all the men in her mind abusing her this was the first time she felt true pressure mounting against her anus, and with that constant push slowly spreading her ring open all she could do was brace herself with her elbows and gently push back.

Inch by inch was slowly pressed into Alexandra's rear, and once the length of Aes had been nearly buried to the hilt the groan of satisfaction from her Mistress was echoed by her pet as she felt the very real pleasure of anal play synchronizing with the phantom thrusts rocking through her mind. At first the two didn't truly match, Aes herself enjoying the feel of Alex's rear pulsing around her shaft and only throwing slow little thrusts, but as that familiar pleasure caused Alex to relax those thrusts started to grow harder. Faster. Deeper. In what felt like no time at all the discordant paces became one, and the line between fantasy and reality started to blur once more.

But there was something missing, something Aes felt they couldn't do without, and after only a brief pause Alex felt Aescila's tail rising. It stroked against the cheeks of her rear, the tip itself expanding as it marked first one globe then the other, and once it was done a second cock was sliding across her flesh. Aes pulled herself even closer, her hands rising to cup the dragon's bust even while her hips continued to roll and swirl the cock in her pet's ass, and once it was properly grown it kept sliding across her rear, shifting from cheek to cheek, dragging across her sex and forcing Alex to whine with each missed chance to have her pussy filled.

It quickly devolved into a game for Aes, every motion designed to tease the dragoness closer and closer to a climax just to see how close she could get to making the warrior come, and once Alex was teetering on that brink she finally struck. A hand took a fistful of the dragon's hair and dragged her higher, Alex forced to rise and curve her back as she yelped even while Aes starting to pound into her rear at a pace that nearly had her cumming on the spot. It forced Alex to arch her back, both from the dominating presence of her Mistress and the sparks of ecstasy arcing up and down her back, and though she knew her orgasm should have struck by now it only seemed to hover out of reach. No matter how hard or fast Aes fucked her, no matter how that tail kept teasing at her entrance and threatened to fill her to the brink, no matter how her mind kept assaulting her with the faux yet very real pleasure of so many men cumming within her body and leaving her only to be replaced by even more, none of it was enough to push her over the brink.

"Mmmm, you wanna cum? Ask for it~ Ask mistress to fuck your ass til you cum!"" Because Aes wanted Alex to submit. She wanted the dragon to give up any semblance of control, to simply release herself into her Mistress's care and admit how much she needed to finally cum. It was something Aes absolutely loved hearing, something she forced from Alex and even from Ariendra, and as Alex felt herself preparing to plea for mercy she could feel her body tightening even further, some dark thrill rising and filling her very essence as she gave in to her Mate's demands. "Please...! Mistress...! I need to cum! If I don't cum, I... I..." Another groan escaped her lips, this one long and ringing with the desperation she felt. "I might break...! Please, fuck my ass-"

Whatever else she was going to say was cut off once Aes starting pounding into her. Gone were the teasing rolls and the light pushes that kept her teetering on the edge. Aes simply fucked the ever living shit out of her pet, and Alex could only moan in relief as her climax finally struck. Whatever dam had been built to hold it back was torn down, and in its wake wave after wave of pure delight washed through Alex and left her as nothing more than a twitching, needy mess that couldn't even buck properly against her lover as her ass was simply destroyed. It left her creaming herself, the dregs of Aescila's earlier release mixing with the constant outpour from Alex's sex that simply ran over and drenched the tail cock simply hovering there while Alex groaned out her pleasure, and she herself hovered on that front of total ecstasy for what felt like hours on end until the crest finally broke and allowed her to finally relax.

But she couldn't. Once that peak broke Aes struck once again. Her tail surged forward, burying itself into Alex's sex as if that was where it was meant to be, and as it filled the dragoness the extra push that nudged it against her cervix she nearly felt herself cumming once again. It was all the distraction Aes needed to throw Alex completely into the fantasy she created, her own presence simply fading as her hips and her tail suddenly matched the very rhythm the men abusing Alex had been taking this entire time. It left her suffering the depravities of all the men surrounding her, the hurried frenzy of some and the measured pounding of others, the constant jeers and catcalls of those waiting to take their turn as they filled her head with the promise of every single act they were going to commit to the body made to serve their every need.

Alex simply didn't know what was happening anymore. Her body was nothing more than a tool, the perfect vessel to sate the needs of the army surrounding her, and as they fucked her every end, used her to satisfy their every desire and more, all she could do was simply sit there and take it. The varying techniques left her unable to truly anticipate any of them, her pleasure constantly spiking from one moment to the next, and as she was used endlessly her body could only whine and plead as climax after climax until her body gave out and left her a shivering mess that knew absolutely no mercy.

It was only once she felt herself being truly flooded that any kind of break was given, but even that was only a momentary diversion before another pair descended and plugged her used holes once more. But even then she could hear Aescila speak, hear her Mistress lament at how something was still missing, and as she murmured on how Alex needed a nice fat cock to suck on another man took that cue and stepped forward. He'd been hanging back with the others, her use and abuse leaving him straining for attention, and as he approached something about him seemed a lot more real than the others. But even with that curiosity nagging at the corners of her mind Aes had given Alex a command, and as this tall shadow approached all Alex could do was stare up at him before her mouth finally opened and her tongue crawled out. It would be all the invitation he needed, and once he was close enough would reach out and take his tip between her lips.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

With her obedience now certain, Alex felt her Mate gently pull out of her ass, allowing the fresh load of cum poured into her rectum to ooze out in a thick stream that pooled around the top of the male member formed atop the demon's normally spade-tipped tail as it poured down to fall with a soft pitter-patter onto the ground beneath her, joining Aescila's and a bit of Roko's that had already dribbled from Alex's more thoroughly used pussy. "Nnnggg.... Good fucktoy," she murmured, even reaching out to pat Alex on the back of the head and gently scratch at the base of the dragon's horns with her fingernails. She bounced her freshly freed cock against the dragon's shapely rear, staining the pale with some of the fresh cum clinging to that rod, while her tail-cock continue to squirm, pulse, and offer light spurts of fresh cum into the half-dragon's thoroughly filled womb.

The offered cock to truly fill her mouth, allowing her to really match the hallucination that seemed increasingly real did not come immediately, however, and as the form of Ria towered over her she vaguely heard the oni grunt; "Are you two fucking CRAZY!? You're like three blocks from the market! A dozen people have walked by in the time I was walking over, and that's just from when I turned the corner a block away!" Her voice was hushed, and she glanced back over her shoulder momentarily before looking back down at Alex and chewing her lip. She wasn't in her armor, but rather a tight sleeveless black shirt that left her navel exposed and a pair of black trousers. Despite her apparent disapproval, looking down at Alex in her naked, cum coated, and thoroughly fucked-silly state was clearly enough to have something of an effect if the hardening of the peaks of her breasts and deep red blooming on her cheeks were any indication, and the oni couldn’t seem to stop staring as Alex opened her mouth so invitingly.

Aescila, completely unperturbed at Ria’s chastising, continued to bounce her cock against the dragon’s upraised rear while the member conjured onto her tail continued to slowly pump into the dragon’s sex, offering the occasional odd spurt into the frothy mess resting in her core. That mess was only messier in the fantasy playing out behind her eyes, with her latest partners enjoying their afterglow in their own way - ways fairly similar to how Aescila was treating her at that particular moment.

“Nnnggyuhhh…. Fuuuuck…. Hnnn, t-too good,” the man who had just enjoyed her ass groaned, barely able to form words for his satisfaction in that particular moment as he bounced his flagging member against her bubbly rear. “Nnng… She’s still so fuckin tight… Bet she will be for all of us!” groaned the other as he gave the last few of his seemingly endless spurts, before he finally withdrew himself from her well-used cunny. The two were replaced - Aes momentarily pulled her tail free to mimic the sensation of being momentarily empty - in short order, but in that gap Aes took a moment to respond to Ria outside of the illusion, a conversation that Alex was technically a part of but too possessed by lust and the hallucination that Aes was feeding her to really take part in.

Of COURSE we’re crazy~ Well… I know I am. But she let me do this to her, so dear Alex is probably a little crazy too~” Aescila replied flippantly to Ria, “now drop trou and give her something to suck on~ Alex needs all holes filled, and even I can only be in so many places at once! Without spending a lot of energy anyway…

W-what!? No! You can’t just do this in the middle of town! What would…” Ria began, but Aes silenced her with a stern glare. The dark angel didn’t let her angry look linger, however, and after her grin returned she jerked with her head towards the street behind Ria. “Did anyone other than you notice us?” she said, and just as she did a pair of militiamen wandered by, completely oblivious to their presence. “So long as nobody comes down the alley, no one can see us~ Now come on, I invited you out here for a reason! My naughty dragon pet requires additional dick!

Dingroria apparently didn’t need any additional convincing. She glanced back over her shoulder, and then looked back with a nervous grin. “Well… Alright then! If you insist~” she declared, sliding her pants down. She summoned a single massive member as she straightened, and stepped forward a heartbeat later to finally give Alex something to suck on. Ria moaned softly as the dragon’s lips sealed around her fattened helmet, and only a few seconds of her attention later the dragoness received the first glob of Ria’s potent pre onto her tongue. Aes giggled, but said no more, instead leaning forward as her tail thrust into the dragon’s pussy and her cock pressed back into Alex’s tight rear.

In the hallucination, she would find herself being enjoyed now by a somewhat different sort. Aes had mostly made her imagine that most of her partners were members of the militia, all of whom were mostly human, but now some of the Red Crows were getting into the mix. The mercenary company was naturally of more a mixture of races than the locals, and Alex was getting a taste of that - literally - as of now; the man below was so dark skinned that the brown was almost black, the man leaning over her back was of honeyed skin and slanted eyes, and the one in Dingroria’s place in front of her, offering their cock for Alex to suck on, was an orc. Clanless orcs and the half-breeds born of rescued captives had never been exactly uncommon in Crolian military forces, they had seen a few among the Crows even in their very brief interactions, and it seemed that Aes had taken note of their colorful makeup when designing the otherwise generic looking men who were enjoying her body.

Aescila didn’t take long to build up to a rapid rhythm; she’d fucked Alex several times already and needed little prompting to get back to pounding both of the dragon’s holes. The dark angel - like the man in the fantasy that she was feeding into Alex’s mind - simply grabbed Alex by the hips to keep her locked securely in place for the brutal pounding that she delivered, slamming her hips forward to produce those audible claps that Alex’s perfectly sculpted rear so effectively provided when she was fucked in just the right way only to swing back and do it again. Her tail moved in perfect sync with her hips, coiling between Aescila’s legs to sink its phallic addition into the dragon’s sex until its head pressed against Alex’s inner gateway and sent a fresh wave of satisfying bliss pouring up her spine. The once-demon was in prime form after so many rounds of depraved lovemaking, her every thrust aimed perfectly to stroke the dragon’s most sensitive points and her pace guided not only to produce those musical claps but to keep those rising waves of stimulation coming one after another in

Ria, while Aes was rutting Alex to match the pace of the men that she was prompting the dragoness to imagine, took things a bit slower. The burly oni allowed Alex to lap and suckle at her helmet at the pace of Alex’s choosing, instead reveling in the pleasure while warming up to the situation. Ria hadn’t had several hours of depravity already, after all, so for a moment she just let Alex’s lips and tongue nurse her erection to full strength while offering the first few globs of her salty, potent precum to whet the half-dragon’s appetite for more. The oni lifted her top until it was curled around her shoulders, then undid the clasp of her bra and removed it, though she hung it over her shoulder rather than simply drop it. Then, one of her hands dropped to the top of Alex’s head, prompting Alex’s lips to slide forward to take in the first few inches of her shaft - enough to nearly fill Alex’s mouth completely - while the other slid up the underside of one of her breasts so that she could begin toying with the sensitive peak. Ria was fairly rough on her own body, seizing the hardened nub only to squeeze and twist and tug, but Alex would be only dimly aware of the oni’s attention to her own chest. The image of the burly, generically featured orc that Aescila had created dominated her vision instead, and for the moment he simply leered at her while holding the top of Alex’s head and prompting her to shallowly bob against his turgid shaft.

“Heheheh, you like the taste? You look like you wanted something in your mouth,” the orc murmured, and even if Alex didn’t intend to answer Aes - in her fantasy the pair of men fucking her - put on her a burst of speed in their pounding that prompted her through an intense orgasm through which she was drawn deeper and deeper down onto the cock in her mouth. By the time she was done quaking through fresh waves of pleasure, Alex was more than halfway down the orcish shaft in her controlled bobbing, but after another moment spent at around that length her partner suddenly thrust forward aggressively without any sort of warning. Most of the orcish cock was suddenly down her throat, cutting off her air and making the hallucination feel all the more real to her scattered psyche. The orc held there for a handful of seconds, leaving Alex totally unable to breath as her nose was pressed against his crotch and his balls rested on her chin, and then retracted back to make shallow thrusts that kept him mostly embedded down the half-dragon’s throat, letting her draw in only the smallest gulps of air that were rife with the pungent masculine pheromones that made her womb throb with need for another dose of seed.

The next few minutes would pass with Alex kept hovering in that nearly delirious state, with Aes deftly fucking both of her holes via her conjured members and Ria plugging her mouth, each standing in for the assorted men pounding into her from every direction. There were still dozens of others around her, stroking themselves to readiness or even going all the way, adding their liquid gift to what was already covering Alex’s face and body. The phantasmal cum was soon to be joined by the real thing, however, as when Ria came not too long after starting to facefuck Alex properly the oni would prove as voluminous as ever. Her veritable geyser of seed was too much for Alex to easily swallow, and ultimately she would pull out to shower the dragon’s face and body with further ropes that Aes casually caused her illusionary images to match. It would take a full body illusion to cover up their depraved shenanigans now, at least until Alex could get herself into a bath, but the two barely even gave her a chance to swallow the mouthful Ria had left her with before Aes was cumming in her as well, flooding both of her lower holes with fresh waves of messy cream.

“How you like THAT taste? Potent enough for ya?” the orc in her hallucination grunted, still holding her by one of her horns and his long, thick green tool hovering in front of her face. There was no sign that he was even starting to go soft, a common occurrence in her more supernatural partners but rare for mere mortals, and with Ria doing much the same Alex soon found herself suddenly hauled up, not to her feet but into the orc’s arms.

Nnnn… Should I be pulling out?” Ria asked, she - but not the orc that she seemed to be in Aescila’s illusion - asked. “Gonna make put a lil baby orc in ya!” the hallucination declared, while Aes replied; “Nah, she’s been getting potent shots all day, took a potion to make sure nothing comes of it. Fill ‘er up~

Dingoria needed no further prompting, raising the suspended dragoness and slamming her cock to the hilt into Alex’s thoroughly used pussy. There was little need for subtlety at this point - Alex was well on the way to being totally fucked senseless already - and Ria seemingly had no patience for it. Whether it was the combined aggression and lust of her mixed orc and demon genetics, her adrenaline being up, or simply the haze of pheromones that Aes was producing, the oni was apparently ready to go hard, and so she start hammering her hips as neither Aes nor Roko had been able to. The audible claps could have carried across the entire town from the power of the oni’s rapid fire thrusts at that point, and for a good while Aes could only remain on her knees and watch in shocked awe while Ria fucked Alex like a wild beast.

The oni’s member was thicker than any of Aescila’s conjured rods, and of comparable length to the worst of her angel’s monstrous shafts. Her sheer girth left Alex feeling every vein and throb, the softness of her inner walls conforming to every texture from the flare of her helmet to the veins pulsing along its length, and for the next few minutes the oni’s brutal pace left Alex’s mind swimming in pure bliss. She merrily hammered Alex through a chain of orgasms - Aescila’s aphrodisiac cum running hard through her system leaving her intensely sensitive by that point - but before she came, Ria swung Alex downwards, planting Alex’s back against the ground and piledriving her into the ground. The oni - and the orc in Aescila’s fantasy - was panting like a beast in a rut by that point, and Alex felt the familiar throbs of a cock about to cum inside of her.

Ria’s railing lasted another minute as she held Alex by her ankles - keeping her legs raised high - and practically fucked her into the ground. When she came, Aes let the illusionary orc cum as well, and in her mind the two went shot for shot, bursts of thick, potent cream firing off into her clenching depths as Alex was left to experience one last thunderous orgasm. The sheer volume was too much for her to contain, leaving spurts erupted from her lips where they pressed against Ria’s cock to ooze down Alex’s body in a thick, frothy cream. Alex’s belly began to swell slightly as her womb hungrily drank up as much as it could contain and more, and when it seemed that she was finished Ria pulled out again, splattering a few smaller ropes onto Alex’s thighs, ass, stomach, breasts, and face before she’d finished.

Ahhh…. That was fun~ Wanna try a turn on her ass next? I bet she’ll love having both of us pounding her at o- aaagggh!!!” Aescila’s playful suggestion was cut off - and the fantasy playing through Alex’s head along with it - as Aes suddenly staggered into the nearby wall and hung there, knees partly bent and shaking as if they were about to crumble under her and her head clutched in her hands.

What’s wrong!?” Ria asked, still holding Alex by the legs and too lust drunk in the afterglow of her recent orgasm to fumble with letting the dragon down. Her massive climax was steadily oozing down the half-dragon’s stomach as it shrank back towards its normal flatness, her sex gradually squeezing out a flood that poured down her body. The oni’s seed gradually coated her breasts and began to dribble from her peaks to splatter in dense ropes over her face, joining Aescila’s freshest release that had coated her features in similar places.

Aescila took a moment to recover, shaking the daze from her head while Ria finally managed to awkwardly step back and let down Alex’s legs, essentially leaving Alex lying in a spreading puddle of cum until the dragoness managed to get herself up. “It’s nothing… Just my Insight acting up, showing me something from what I assume is the battle on-” Aescila’s explanation was interrupted by the loud clanging bell of the town alarm, a clarion call that resounded from several other bells a moment later.

RIDERS! ORC RIDERS!

The call sounded, echoing distantly from the wall, and a moment later the distant clattering of a lot of bodies moving nearby, accompanied by the sounds - all too familiar to Alex - of a military force being set into action. Aescila looked up in shock, momentarily stunned, and for a moment the familiar sound of Dina’s voice echoed through Alex’s mind in mocking laughter. “THANKS INSIGHT! REAL HELPFUL!” the dark angel shouted skywards in exasperated annoyance, prompting one of the passing militiamen to glance down the alley and stop short a moment, gaping, before hurrying off when Dingroria glanced over a shoulder at him. “Whatever just happened to you, it took out your illusions… So we might want to get some clothes on,” Ria remarked, releasing the magic keeping her magically conjured member and causing it to retract, glowing, into her body. Aes did the same, both to her tail cock and the one jutting from her crotch, but then looked to Alex to examine the sort of state that she was in.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
He was hesitating. She didn't know why. She couldn't even properly see him. The slight shadows of the alley hid his form, and the pair of cocks bouncing against her rear and firing small little bursts into her womb were entirely too distracting. And still he waited. It made her feel foolish for holding her mouth open for him, for inviting him to join in whatever depraved festivities were unraveling all around her, and though the embarrassment of it all made her want to pull back, close her mouth, and simply blush like the maiden she most certainly wasn't the little pulses of pleasure she felt from the man beneath her kept her frozen in a silent moan that left her invitation open for the world to see.

Eventually the men shifted. The two that had recently enjoyed Alex pulled free and made room for the next pair to approach. And it revealed some Crows. It was enough to tell simply because the differed so much from the standard Crolian male. And that seemed to be all the man in front of her was waiting for. He stepped into the light, and a shot of fear ran up the dragon's spine. The orc that revealed himself was smirking at her, obviously enjoying the sight of the proud warrior presenting herself for his enjoyment, and the cock he bore was simply too large. It looked nearly the match for Ria's monster, and as he pulled closer Alex pulled back ever so slightly. The thought of servicing that beast was frightening, that thing was likely to choke her if things got out of hand, but despite whatever worries she held her head was still taken and pulled closer. It left her lips brushing against the massive helm that sat right before her, and though a part of her hesitated the beast within would have none of that. The Crows that had taken position behind and beneath her were already screwing the hell out of her, and there was no way it was going to let the beast before her escape.

As massive as the orc was he wasn't at full strength, so he allowed her to explore his helm at her leisure. Alex's lips planted themselves around his rim, testing every inch she could reach while her tongue followed and tasted the surprisingly familiar musk that immediately made her think of Ria, but once he was ready he held her head still. The first few inches were fed to her, and that first taste nearly filled her mouth. It left her feeling somewhat helpless as she was urged to start sucking, and when she was asked if she like it let out a small whimper that was equal parts worry and arousal. It was all she could manage before the pair behind her starting picking up speed. Their rapid thrusts were overcoming the grip they shared to keep her held in place, and little by little more of that monster was being forced down her throat until she found herself swallowing half of it.

And that was all the orc needed. Seeing that she could actually take him had him thrusting as well, and in almost no time at all Alex felt her eyes bulging as her throat did the same. The mercenary's crotch was staring her directly in the face, and the cock shoved down her gullet was cutting off any hope of breathing. It left her body scrambling to find some freedom despite all the training she'd had from her Mate and her cousin, but whatever struggles she made were weak and pointless as her vision started to cloud over slightly even while she was being railed from behind at a breakneck pace. It may have only lasted a few seconds, but even then Alex felt her eyes rolling up into the back of her head before he finally pulled back and gave her the chance to breath. But it wasn't enough. The barest of breaths managed to enter her lungs, but a moment later it was cut off as the orc simply thrust back into her and forced her throat to gag and swallow as he buried himself to the hilt. It left her dancing on the very edge of consciousness as he pulled back just to do it all over again, and with her body unable to recover it could only fall limp and offer out half-hearted protests at being used as nothing more than a toy.

It didn't take long for all three men to find a nice rhythm. The pair behind her would pull her closer, her ass and pussy being absolutely filled before a sharp push allowed her to be swung back in, and with each pass it left a white hot burst of pleasure racing up her spine to fill her mind with absolute bliss. That motion would help their brother as he fucked her face for all she was worth, her throat making obscene noises as each passing breath was interrupted by the orc thrusting himself in and out of her at a pace that matched his brethren. It left the dragoness hanging between them, her body rocking back and forth with each slap of flesh on flesh, and were it not for the momentary breaths the orc allowed she would have passed out from sensory overload.

But that didn't last long. The orc was the first of the men to cum, his prick swelling a moment before it shot down her throat and exploded. Alex swore her gullet was filled with just that first blast alone, and as he pulled back her mouth soon followed before the force of it all caused the two to finally part and left the remains of his load to fire all over his body. The men surrounding her had been working themselves into a frenzy at that point, and they soon joined by showering the dragoness from head to toe with their release. It left her positively drenched, and just when she thought they were done the men behind her unloaded and left her brimming with their release before she couldn't take anymore and forced the seed to burst out of each of her abused holes.

But he wasn't done. The orc's length was far from going soft. That much she could see as it bobbed slightly right before her eyes as he held her by one of her horns and forced her to acknowledge his virility. It would have been hard to notice, the only thing keeping her up at that point was that hand gripping her horn as she wheezed and coughed until she finally managed to catch a full breath, but once he hauled her into his arms and threatened to fill her with a child she gave another of her half-hearted whines before simply dropped her onto his cock and started pounding the very sense out of her. Each thrust was hard enough to fill the alley with a loud clap, one that could probably be heard clear across town, and the sheer ferocity of it left her bouncing up and down in his grip as those claps came three, four, maybe even five beats each second. And that was a miracle considering how tightly he filled her. His girth stretched her out as few others had, and every pump left her feeling each and every little bump, ridge, and vein running all across its surface as her body could do nothing other than grip him with every pass. He was fucking her like some wild beast, and his entire length attacked every inch of her delicate flesh as he plumbed her depths as if he were possessed. It left her utterly helpless, her breath once again lost due to the sheer ferocity of his thrusts, and all she could do was lightly hold onto his arms and pray for relief as she was forced from climax to climax.

But he still wasn't done. He was getting close, Alex could feel him swelling as he continued to pound her flesh, but before he came he swung her down. Her back impacted against the ground, another jolt that left her breathless and helpless before his might, and as she lay suspended he took a firm grip on her legs and simply spread her open before he started railing her. Where once she was being force to bounce on his prick as it drove into her from below now each thrust was driving her into the ground, the stone and dirt beneath her actually starting to shift as if he was trying to drive her deeper before ultimately came. And when he finally did there was no containing him. The sheer volume more than filled her to the brim, and even if his cock was plugging her the sheer pressure caused that seal to break and left rivers of seed pouring from her depths only to fall onto her chest and face. She was being drenched once again in his release, only this time it was his and his alone that painted her white and left her a seething, riling mess of cum and exhaustion that was still held up be her legs even as he pulled himself free and let the last few dregs spurt wherever he damned well pleased.

This was what greeted Aes when she looked down after her bout of Insight. Her Mate was utterly exhausted in both mind and body, rivers of semen pouring out of and over every inch of her, and with the way her body seemed to randomly shiver and flinch it was clear she was still going through all the aftershocks of this latest batch of debauchery. But even then she started shifting. Her body tried to regain some semblance of control, arms and legs curling to try and lift her up before another shock left her shivering once more. She seemed oblivious to everything, not even acknowledging the end of her hallucination of the fact that Ria was hovering over her, but the ringing of those alarms and the call to arms was starting to stoke her warrior instincts. She was fighting to regain control, to get up and join her brothers as they fought to protect this little town, but even then she wasn't going anywhere. In that moment she was utterly useless, and unless someone cleaned both her body and spirit she would remain that way until she had a moment to just sit and rest.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 56/88, Status = Fine, Infertile until tomorrow

Aescila: Spent 152/210 EP, 30 EP ring is full, alright mostly

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Alex's state left Ria and Aescila in something of a conundrum. They hesitated after redressing, and Aescila quickly gathered some water and sent it rushing over her, gathering up the massive quantities of seed coating the half-dragon's body and pulling it away. The shock of the cold was slightly helpful in sobering up from her pleasure drunk state, and after Ria pushed her over - causing a fresh flood to flow out of her abused lower holes - Aes spent a second bit of her magic to assuage the half-dragon's exhaustion. That didn't entirely help with Aescila's aphrodisiacs and the prolonged mental strain of being used so vigorously, however, and after giving Alex another minute the two looked at one another and Ria silently helped Alex up enough that the oni could gently smack her back and forth across the face.

"C'mon, wake up time there, uhh.... S-sorry! We gotta get out of this alley!" Ria said while trying to shock some sense back into Alex. "C'mon, we're going to the inn to get our stuff on... The fa - shit we can't do that here! I forgot! Argghhh.... Alright, Alex, we're gonna have to walk," Aes added after a few seconds, at which point Ria at least stopped slapping her.

They would wait however long it took for Alex to come out of her stupor, and once Alex was on her feet - and possibly wearing her clothing or covered in another illusion if the dragoness remembered to think of her dignity - they hurried towards the inn where they had collectively left their weapons and armor. Aes needn't have gone, but she seemed to want to keep nearby in case of trouble. The streets, even with how many people had fled the town, were packed with panicked people. Those unable to fight were rushing away from the walls, to homes or sturdy buildings or wherever they could go to take shelter. The militia and mercenaries who hadn't been at drills hurried in the opposite direction, and it seemed that they hadn't been the only ones caught with their pants down given the how many were hurrying to position sans some pieces of clothing.

They made it to the inn without issue, and inside the innkeeper was being helped into some ill-fitting armor by Angelle and one of the woman that had taken shelter there. It seemed that he was one of the levies, and a modest group of people had hurried in to take shelter in the bar.

"What's going on!?" Angelle asked as soon as Alex and Aes came into view. "We don't know yet," Aescila replied immediately, though Alex was free to answer however she liked before they hurried upstairs, Ria making for her own room and Alex and Aes for theirs. Aescila helped Alex hastily don her armor, Ria emerged a few moments later to pound down the stairs after them, and they would hurry towards the wall possibly with Angelle in toe if Alex didn't dissuade her from following. They passed the waddling innkeeper on the way there. They saw Akorvick in the air as they drew near to the wall, but as they did a burst of wind so intense that it was actually visible hammered into him and sent him tumbling end over end to crash into a house beside them, and he clawed his way out of the ruins with some difficulty - and possibly help if they elected to stop.

Whether they aided Alex's brother back to his feet or not, it was chaos when they arrived. Roko had seemingly made it back to the wall either moments prior, and was directing the inexperienced crews at getting the catapults firing at whatever was approaching. Arrows were landing haphazardly in the area, placed with impressive accuracy and in a constant flow if deadly shafts, thus limiting the return fire that the levy and mercenary could put out as they kept behind the defenses and under cover. Ria tore off the roof of a fruit stand and raised it over her head as a piece of mobile cover, and the wet clunk of black-shafted arrows hitting melons sounded as they made to get up on the wall and see what was going on.

By the time they got there, the orc riders that Alex had seen from the air when they had attacked the army could be seen, led in front by the shaman. They were firing in lines with near-perfect sync even at a gallop, keeping the pressure on as they came hurtling down the road. They had spread out to leave the center of the road empty, limiting what Ochre's already sparse return fire could accomplish. They were already nearly at the point where the treeline ended - some three hundred or so feet away from Ochre's wall - by the time Alex was up on the wall, and a few seconds after they arrived the entire column began to turn, exposing a flank but taking them towards the river while the horse archers expertly turned and continued peppering Ochre's defenders with fire.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The impromptu blast of cold water truly did help, and after a shocked cry Alex managed to gather enough sense to realize who was around her. "Ria?" That didn't mean she was completely lucid. A moment was taken to look around to see if she could spot Dina after she thought she heard that bitch's voice somewhere, but with the militiamen rushing by and a sense of urgency tugging along it didn't take much to get her to her feet.

It still took quite a few seconds for Alex to recover enough to think properly, but with Ria offering a hand by slapping some sense into the dragon the sheer annoyance at that indignity helped bolster her willpower enough to actually bolster her willpower by calling up her inner flame. It wasn't much, nothing as powerful as Alex could manage if she truly needed, but it let her focus enough to give Ria an annoyed look before actually looking around and finally recalling all the panicked cries and the call to arms. "Riders... right..." With that she started heading back toward the inn.

And then she immediately stopped. "Clothes!" Whether she was wreathed in another illusion or given back the outfit Aes had taken earlier didn't matter in that moment, she just needed something to cover herself. But if all she wore was illusion then she would start bothering Aes for her actual clothes. She'd need them, because once she burst into the inn she immediately started heading toward their room and bellowed one word. "Armor!" She needed her gear, and the clothes she'd had worn was what she used as padding to protect the more delicate skin that wasn't covered in scales.

It was actually a bit of a surprise to see Dan getting into his own set once they entered, but once Angelle asked what was going on Alex answered truthfully. "Not sure, but I think I heard something about riders." That was all she could offer at the moment, and once she was fully armed she started rushing back downstairs at a far more controlled pace than she had earlier and started following the militia as they still continued to gather. As she did she noticed Angelle following them, and though she opened her mouth to tell the girl to head back to the inn she paused and thought better of it. "Keep your head down, and be ready to head back at a moment's notice. I'm not sure if we're under full attack, but depending on how things look you'll either need to keep Anowyn protected or help escort people as they flee. Understood?"

It wouldn't take much longer to get to the wall, and as they neared Alex spied her brother rushing to battle. But as he neared a column of wind battered him out of the air, and as he came to a crashing halt no more than a few feet away she changed course to help remove the rubble of the home he inadvertently destroyed. Once he was uncovered she didn't offer him a hand or ask if he was fine. All she did was give him a once over to see how he looked before turning back toward the wall and finally take stock of the situation. Some people may have seen that as a bit of a snub, but considering Akorvick's militant nature and his obvious pride anything more would have been slightly demeaning to his sense as a warrior. It was one of those lessons she's learned as a child, and it stuck with her even after all of these years.

Once they finally arrived a hail of arrows greeted them as well as the militiamen and the siege unit scrambling to fight back as they were all under fire. Simply getting to the wall looked to be a bit of a hazard, but Ria solved that by ripping the cover off a melon stand and using that as a massive shield. If there was room to join then Alex would, otherwise she would let the others follow in Ria's wake while she used her own shield to keep herself protected before she climbed the wall and got her first look at the force opposing them. There were indeed riders approaching Ochre, and leading them was their shaman. The riders themselves were excellent archers, enough so that even though they kept off the main road their fire was a near continuous stream that left Ochre's defenders struggling to offer anything in return. The column itself was turning, most likely moving to surround the city so they could prepare for their siege, and as Alex watched them she noticed something. She only saw the riders. None of the clanless were running around, nor was any of their infantry seen. They could be hiding in the woods, or they could be starting an assault from another direction, but considering how quickly they were attacking Alex had the sneaking suspicion that the riders were the vanguard meant to keep the city contained as the remainder of the forces gathered. That meant their shield walls were not there, and that meant they couldn't ward against any magical attacks.

She was going to exploit this. She rose, her own shield held high to keep from being peppered by arrows, and as she got a clearer view she turned toward the head of the column and specifically sought a section of archers that were either busy firing or preparing to let loose. Once she had her target she took a deep breath, and a moment later she release it in one sharp burst that kicked up a small wave of heat and pressure that pushed at the people surrounding her. In its wake a small ball of concentrated fire could be seen streaking toward her target, and once it finally hit the ground that ball simply exploded in a burst of dragonfire that sought to reach out and consume whoever was foolish enough to be caught with their pants down. She lingered lone enough to see how her shot fared before ducking back down, and once she did she found whoever looked in command of the wall. "Any word from the other sections of the wall?" The invaders had to have pushed themselves to arrive this early, and if they did then this would be the time to deal with some of their more dangerous threats before Ochre would be preoccupied by sheer numbers.

Starting off with Dragon's Pride at X = 2 just to get Alex back on her feet

Dragon's Pride: Cost = X-2, Upkeep = X-5
+2X Dodge
+2X Grapple Escapes
+X Resistance
+X Resistance Defense
+X/4 Perception dice
Cannot be countered/dispelled

Cost = 0 EP 2-2
Upkeep = 0 EP 2-5-3+2+1+1
Dodge: +6 (2 + 1 Soul's Strength)(2)
Grapple Escape: +6 (2 + 1 Soul's Strength)(2)
Resistance: +6 (1 + 2 Soul's Strength)(2)
Resistance Defense: +4 (1 + 1 Soul's Strength: Free)(2)
Perception: +0 dice (2/4) = .5

Followed by Dragon's Breath at X=10 once she's on the wall to disrupt the orcs' formation

Dragon's Breath: Cost = X
(2d6 - 1) * X Heat/Fire Damage
10 ft radius anywhere within line of sight
Harmful Spirit: Each damage die roll cannot roll under half of the max for that die
Dragonborn: Dragon's Breath ignores Fire resistance and treats Fire Immunity as if it were 20 resistance, unaffected by Warding

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 46/88, Status = Fine, Infertile until tomorrow, Dragon's Pride X = 2, spent 10 EP so far

Roko: Still a cripple

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

255 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Rolls
Attack: 77 vs 57. She manages to catch 5 orcs in her area of effect.
Damage: 7 * 10 = 70 damage.

Alex's Dodge: 114
How many pot shots go for her; 4
Attacks: 86, 86, 81, 74, all miss.

Alex's clothes would be somewhat sheepishly returned to her; it seemed that Aescila had forgotten that she had them.

On the way to the wall, Angelle would nod silently in acceptance to her mother's instructions. Akorvick would accept what aid was given when they helped pull him out of the rubble, clambering to his feet on his own without offering thanks for the help and simply joining them on the rush for the wall. He looked battered and bruised, but the wind blast and ensuing crash hadn't inflicted any serious damage.

The column of horsemen was apparently unsupported, as Alex had surmised; there was no sign of any of the infantry that should have been coming in behind them, nor any of their other leaders. That didn't mean that they were a small threat, however, as the forty or so armored horsemen were able to suppress the village's defenses despite being heavily outnumbered. As soon as she popped up to prepare her breath a group of them turned their bows onto Alex, but her shield caught the arrows and the black shafts and Alex responded by belching up an orb of flame that hurtled into their lines. They tried to turn their horses away to avoid the blast, but she managed to catch a group of them in the explosion. Dragonfire burst across the orcish riders and their mounts, and horses went down screaming or bucked their riders and ran off into the woods in a panic. Their riders rose from dying mounts or leapt from panicked ones, however, and continued to fire from a standing position despite their burns, covering those still mounted and placing their shots more accurately for not being on the gallop.

The wall's defenders were in shambles, having been completely unprepared for the premature attack; they had thought that they had at least three more days before the attack, and hadn't been fully prepared for this sudden raid. The officers were clearly fairly inexperienced, and even after Alex's pep talk it seemed more like they were trying to rally small groups rather than form a cohesive defense. The first man she found who seemed to be in charge was a militia sergeant who was giving orders in a shaking voice to the cowering levy that he was trying to keep from bolting from the wall, and in response to Alex's demand the pale-faced man looked out to the farther portion of the wall. Upon emerging into the open, all of the orcs had hard turned to the left to circle around the front of the wall, leaving their arrows falling entirely on the center and right portions - where Alex was - with the left totally unmolested.

"Word? We're dodging death here! Looks like they're fine over on the Northeast section, and the instructions on the call is for everyone to come here! I'll bet South and North are skeleton crews!" he replied, his voice cracking. An arrow landed in the rough log forming their cover scarcely an inch from the crouching man's arm, causing him to jump, but then he turned and barked; "Shoot back dammit! We outnumber them ten to one! Just take out the horses!" The levy under his command were hesitant to obey, but obey they did, peppering the orcs with haphazardly placed shots and ducking back out of the line of fire.

"Orient right! Twenty five degrees! Put your backs into those wheels! Torches! Get ready to light 'em up! Spook their mounts and we'll have them in chaos!" Roko could be heard barking orders far more clearly to his artillery crew while seemingly remaining fearless of the shafts occasionally landing around him, and the militia under his command were at least moving with purpose even if they were almost painfully green. The artillery pieces were being shifted gradually, their throwing arms oriented to fire into the orcs even as their column continued at a hard gallop around the length of the wall.

The orcs who had made their home on the Amazonian plains were a rare encounter, but not an unheard of one in the Eastern reaches of Crolia, problematic as they were for many militias who kept their infantry in tight groups. Their formations of horse archers normally turned in on themselves once they reached optimal firing range, forming a circle with an empty center that allowed them to pour a continuous stream of arrows into an enemy while maintaining constant mobility, ensuring their ability to react to enemy counter moves while peppering slower moving infantry with arrows. This time they did not make that initial turn to form their deadly circle, however, and instead turned to follow the curve of the wall. The shaman again approached the fore, and magic reached out from him as they began to curve towards the Southern portion of the wall.

Even from so far away, Alex could feel the intensity of that burst of energy. It launched into the river that split Ochre in half, and suddenly the flow turned to a trickle as a thunderous crackling sounded with the formation of so much ice. Even without clean line of sight to most of where the central blast had hit the water, Alex could see that the orc shaman had frozen the river from where the it slipped under the pallisades to where it met the trees, and while it wasn't nearly cold enough for that ice to last for long the magic had been powerful enough to flash freeze a bridge that had all but eliminated one of Ochre's natural defenses.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Her opening volley was successful. Somewhat. There was definitely some disruption, and the riders she struck were left without their steeds as the beasts either fled in panic or bucked savagely as they burned. But that just turned the mounted archers into normal archers, and that caused their accuracy to improve now that they weren't distracted. But even if they all simply dismounted and started firing en masse having a stationary threat was much preferable to a mobile one. Thus, success.

Of course the orcs weren't going to simply sit and wait for her to find even more success. The column kept their turn and continued their path around the city, and as they started moving Alex looked ready to follow suit. But before she did she turned toward her allies. "Ria, head to the North. Aes, head West. These guys are making a big show of their attack, and this could be a distraction for another unit. If you see them set up some kind of flare. Big green explosion for you, right?" She pointed at the oni for this last bit, and this was just to make sure that they could fire some sort of signal. They didn't need to engage, but having eyes in the more vulnerable areas was incredibly important considering all the damage she caused. Their dragons were either missing or dead, and the majority of their knights were nothing more than smears. The final two draconic knights and the glowing bastard would not have given up the chance to pay Alex back for the mess she caused. They had to be skulking around here somewhere. Unless they were dealing with the still wayward Crows, but that was another matter to worry about.

That still left two others. "Angelle, head back to the inn. I know we've been helping you train, but you're not ready for a full-out war. Akorvick." And here she came to a pause. When looking him over he appeared to be nursing his back, but now he simply looked pissed and ready to kick some ass. "If you see one of my fireballs in the air then that means I found their knights." And that should be enough. She wasn't going to order him around. She didn't have the authority. And she wasn't going to keep him leashed. He was a powerhouse. But the orcs weren't the only ones that were humbled, and if the knights showed themselves then Akorvick would relish the chance to pay them back for that defeat during the ambush. Hell, Alex wanted to pay back that glowing asshole, and she was the more rational dragon here. She just knew he's jump at the chance to give them hell.

But for now Alex wanted to face off against that shaman. He was a threat, especially if he started summoning even more aspects, and of all the people there she was probably the most qualified to stop him. She was trained in techniques to combat the metaphysical, and she had her own powers to counter his. The wings that sprung from her back was one, and she used them to start following the column of riders while keeping herself hidden behind the wall to avoid arrows and the same type of wing that blasted Akorvick out of the sky earlier. Of course staying behind ate into some of that time, but it also meant she had a good look at him freezing the river and turning that barrier into a bridge past and possibly into the city. So that's where she came to a stop. Though the river had been frozen the flow was backing up since it came from the North, and that was causing the waters to overflow. It wouldn't allow entry, but that didn't mean they wouldn't put it to use.

So Alex waited. She watched the archers from cover, seeing how the shaman led them and whether they were intending to continue circling or try to use the bridge as a road to start battering the wall. If it was the former then another breath would be launched into their midst, only now she aimed to catch the column in its center to both catch some riders and to turn melt the ice to leave the mounted unit cut in half. If they were heading forward then she'd wait until the first quarter of the column had entered her range. Then she'd launch a stream of fire straight at them. It would wash over those unfortunate enough to be leading the group, and those that managed to avoid it would find the ice they were galloping over suddenly collapsing under their feet.

Cast Draconic Transformation for 2 EP to gain wings

Then Dragon's Breath at X = 15 at the river

Dragon's Breath: Cost = X
(2d6 - 1) * X Heat/Fire Damage
a) 10 ft radius anywhere within line of sight
b) 120 ft line starting from the character
Harmful Spirit: Each damage die roll cannot roll under half of the max for that die
Dragonborn: Dragon's Breath ignores Fire resistance and treats Fire Immunity as if it were 20 resistance, unaffected by Warding

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 29/88, Status = Fine, Infertile until tomorrow, Dragon's Pride X = 2, Draconic Transformation X = 1 with wings, spent 27 EP so far

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

255 orcs including; decimated group of clanless, contingent of blue serpent banner archers, contingent of mounted knights with bows, squad of strange berserkers, contingent of red grinning standard orcs, three contingents of black banner elite orcs
1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Rolls
Resistance: 1 + 39 = autofail, but Alex's opposition rolled a 19 and would have won the numbers contest anyway. Alex's fire breath has been counterspelled.

"Right... I'll make something go boom if there's anyone creeping around," Ria replied before immediately stomping off, taking her shield with her. Aes seemed to weave through any arrows that came nearby, and for some reason none of the ones landing around them came close enough to Angelle to threaten her.

"Stay safe as ya can," Aes replied quickly before taking wing and heading to the opposite end of town.

Angelle was the only one of them to hesitate, but after Alex immediately turned to Akorvick and an arrow thunked into the ground a few feet from her Angelle simply nodded and took off, hurrying towards the center of town.

Akorvick would only grunt wordlessly and take wing again, while the shaman was too busy freezing the river to issue another burst of wind to knock him down, and headed for the rear of the orcish cavalry line with smoke already billowing from his nostrils and the edges of his mouth.

That left Alex to play her part, growing wings with the most minor expression of her ancestral gifts as she sprinted around the edge of the wall. It was a rugged construction, made in haste, but the rough terrain offered minimal impediment and the wall itself offered cover from the occasional arrow that came near enough to her. The wall grew more sparsely manned as she ran along it to follow the retreating column, and a group of more capable militia was starting to follow in her wake to continue peppering the column with shots. An orc tumbled from a saddle here, a wounded horse broke formation there, but the armor and barding and simple skilled riding had allowed them to escape from the brunt of the inexperienced defender's return fire. Akorvick was after them, but a squad had broken off to engage him in a fighting retreat that was, for the moment, holding his attention lest he be peppered with enough arrows to get him out of the sky again and preventing him from belching flame across their entire line.

The horse archers continued towards the now frozen river while Alex took up a well covered position, watching and waiting. They made no turn towards the more lightly defended section of the wall where the river ran under it, instead making to cross the river and undoubtedly come up through Ochre from behind, through the unfinished portion of the palisade. That left Alex to watch them go and wait, timing her strike to cut their formation in half and destroy at least a portion of their bridge. Dragonfire gathered in her throat, roaring with power more intense than what she had issued before, and when the time was right it erupted from her mouth in... A faint sparkling wisp of flame that floated forward, growing fainter with every foot it crossed before it poofed away into nothing but a little puff of smoke. The magic that had created it had been a solid chunk of raw power, shaped as she'd done countless times before, but something had disrupted it as it left her.

That was when she followed the source of it, a tiny sliver of magic that had just barely gone unnoticed, but that had been enough to leave her burst of flame breath totally harmless. She followed it to its source easily enough, and as she did it drew her gaze to the mage tower at the center of town, the highest point in Ochre. Dust was falling from several sections of the tower, but as Alex rounded onto it something began to appear. It didn't materialize, and after a moment Alex realized that the massive creature coiled around the tower was dropping an invisibility spell.

Saphire scales coated the aspect of Intet, She Who Dreamed the Mortal Races Into Being, the great wingless serpentine elder dragon who was also known to be an unparalleled master of all forms of sorcery. From where she stood Intet could have rained death down onto the defenders of all kinds, and even a simple cough of her breath could have wiped out scores... But such was not her way. Karthus and some of the other elders would answer calls for aid in simple overt violence, but to drawn Intet to their aid one had to offer a more interesting scenario. The dreamer's paired whiskers flickered in midair over her grinning maw as she gazed down at Alex, tilting her antlered head, though still she made no apparent effort to directly assault her or anyone else.

The column of horse archers had crossed more than she might have liked, but Alex could still catch the rear of the formation, leaving another portion of them at Akorvick's mercy as he harried them forward. It would mean more certain casualties than she'd have had with her earlier shot, but more of the horsemen would make it across than she'd have liked, but Intet might well attempt to stop her again, and while she might not be actively threatening them she could easily prove to be a nuisance to their magical efforts. There were still no signs of any of the other orcs as yet, and none of her compatriots sent a signal up suggesting that they had found anything, nor did any of the alarm horns from the militia or the mercenaries sound to warn of a change in the flow of battle. Roko's men were drawing back the levers of the catapults in preparation to fire, and she could already see that they were aiming directly for the frozen river section where the orcs were crossing, but whether they could fire in time to disrupt the orcs was unclear and if Akorvick was following the column and they fired too late her brother might well be directly in the line of fire.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So they were circling. Made sense. Why attack a less fortified section of a wall when there was another that was completely open? That just meant Alex was going to cut their formation in two. She braced herself, her shield once again rising to offer her cover against any stray arrows heading her way, and once she inhaled she let loose a breath that might have actually pushed her back had she not set herself. She was packing a lot of essence into this blast, and the recoil was going to be that much stronger because of it.

But before her strike even managed to fly it started grinding against something else. Some other presence was shearing magic from her blast at an alarming rate, and even before it flew even a few feet it puttered out into nothing more than a candle's flame that was then snuffed in an instant. It definitely caught Alex off guard, but it wasn't enough to miss the thread of magic that still lingered right before her. She followed it back toward Melody's tower, and after spying some dust falling as if disturbed a slight shimmer suddenly faded to reveal the sapphire scales of Intet planted at the center of town.

Well shit. She wasn't quite sure what to think of that. Unlike the more martial aspects Intet wasn't one to simply appear and rain devastation on her enemies when summoned. She tended to seek a more interesting purpose behind her calling, and with Alex's power simply nullified in an instant the dragonknight felt confident that this would be the elder's purpose. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try to confirm it. She hopped off the wall, her wings flourishing to keep her from landing harshly, and once she landed she actually bowed to the grand drake before rising as respectfully as she could. "Honored Elder." It was doubtful if she could be heard from this distance, but Alex felt the effort would be noticed and understood. "May I ask your purpose in being here?" It was doubtful that she'd get an answer, but better to ask and learn what conditions were hanging over their head than trying to overcome the Dreamer, especially with the position she'd taken.

Alex would wait long enough to either receive an answer or be snubbed, but following that pause she would start flying once again. They were still engaged in a battle with the shaman and his archers, and ignoring that would just lead to the city being overrun once they breached its walls. To that end Alex started heading toward the opening, and once she arrived she planted herself square in that unfinished breach and brandished her sword and shield. The colum would have been arriving at around that point, and as she settled herself she slammed her shield with the flat of her blade and dragged the broad side of her sword across it. The sound of steel on steel would draw the eye just as much as the act alone, and now that she was set she let her pride flare. Can't dispel this one.

Try talking to the dragon, ignoring the battlefield for the moment in favor of that.

Fly to the opening, then cast Dragon's Pride at X = 12

Dragon's Pride: Cost = X-2, Upkeep = X-5
+2X Dodge
+2X Grapple Escapes
+X Resistance
+X Resistance Defense
+X/4 Perception dice
Cannot be countered/dispelled

Cost = 10 (12 -2)
Upkeep = 4 (12 -5 -3 Efficient Wilder)
Dodge: +24 (2)(12)
Grapple Escape: +24 (2)(12)
Resistance: +24 (1 +1 Soul's Strength: Free)(12)
Resistance Defense: +12 (1)(12)
Perception: +3 dice (12/4) = 3

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 80/80, PP = 64, EP = 19/88, Status = Fine, Infertile until tomorrow, Dragon's Pride X = 12, Draconic Transformation X = 1 with wings, spent 37 EP so far, Upkeep = 7 EP

Fight Stats
4 catapults
150 Red Crow Mercenaries
20 golems

VS

1 shaman
2 dragon knights
glowing greater knight
green boar rider

Rolls
Alex's Dodge: 124.
Ten orcs take pot shots at her using no skills.
Attacks: 61 misses, 72 misses, 73 with autoglance on base dice misses and thus deals no damage after Alex's armor, 68 misses, 88 misses, 71 misses, 79 misses, 63 misses, 79 misses, 77 misses.
As expected, Alex is nearly goddamn impossible to hit and hard to damage without skill bonuses to help.

Intet seemed to smile - and Alex heard several gasps and shocked shouts off in the distance from many directions as more than just her realized that the dragon aspect was here - as Alex recognized her. Though she had spoken from so far that conventional hearing would never have allowed Intet to pick up her question audibly, not only did Intet reply, but when she did so it sounded like she was coming from right next to Alex; "Oh, some youngblood apparently bullied dear brother Karthus, and I just HAD to see who it was!" The elder dragon's voice was musical and had a lulling note to it, like those of faerie nobility, and Intet was clearly having some fun... Even if it had quite possibly resulted in deaths that might have been avoided on the part of the people of Ochre.

With her opportunity to burn - or perhaps more accurately, melt - the bridge lost, Alex was left to turn and hurtle herself as fast as she could go towards the section of unfinished palisade where the orcs might easily find ingress without bothering with Ochre's main line of defense. She passed a lot of frightened people as she went, many staring up at the dragon clinging to the tower that they once saw as a beacon of security with terror and horror in their eyes. Fortunately, while a few arrows were shot her way, Intet was largely ignoring the mortal populace, and none of the other magic users had as yet engaged her. That did mean that Alex's offensive magics would be stifled by more attempted counters, but as she planted herself on the central road leading into Ochre it wasn't offensive magic that Alex enacted. Her Pride flowed through her, a source of power that even the most potent countermagic couldn't touch, and with it she was left to await the coming of the orcs... Thought not alone.

Aescila was there, and moved to stand beside Alex, glowing slightly with an expression of her own power. "Dunno how much I can do to help here," she muttered, glancing sideways at Alex as she crossed her arms, frustration thrumming through her, "but maybe I can at least keep her from countering you if you need to do something big." Her annoyance at the limitations placed upon her, both by the instincts that she had inherited from the angelic half of her soul and those explained to her by Abarial and Michael was flaring fairly blatantly by that point; she couldn't just stand next to Alex and hope that an arrow sailed close enough to her to let her defend herself, trying to game her inability to intervene in mortal conflicts like that would get her into life-changing trouble. She could have engaged Intet directly, the summoned aspect was beyond the realm of angelic protection, but it would be a dangerous struggle and undoubtedly cost her a lot of the energy that she'd just managed to scrounge together. Better, perhaps, to leave Intet alone for now.

At least they didn't have to wait long for the orcs to come into view. Alex may have had less distance to cover, but she couldn't outrun a horse, and no more than twenty seconds after she'd arrived the orcs rounded the turn that brought them into view of the weakness in Ochre's defense. They were roughly in the middle of the field separating Ochre from its surrounding forest, and as the whole group came into view she could see plainly that there were fewer now than there had been when she'd last seen them. The last rank or so had been shaved off, leaving a sizeable portion of their formation eliminated or at least stalled; she hadn't seen what had happened at the river but Akorvick wasn't following immediately after them either. Where he'd ended up, she could only guess... For now.

The column of horsemen, their mounts foaming at the mouth and each covered in a sheen of sweat that left their ebony and mahogany coats gleaming, came into view and continued towards the road that would take them into Ochre, the very road that Alex and her family had come down only a few days prior. It was surely there that they would turn, diverting right to pitch themselves into Ochre and start raising all manner of hell, the chaos sure to allow their forces no doubt currently attacking the wall or enacting some other mischief to more easily take the city. There Alex would meet them, the banging and scraping of her shield as they drew closer an obvious challenge to the incoming column. Helmeted heads turned toward her, and a volley of arrows came streaming for her from the nearest rank. Some shafts landed around her, an excellent grouping for a large group of mounted archers going at full gallop, and nearly a dozen would have hit her mark had she not been ready for them. Multiple arrows snapped against her shield with a series of audible pings, shattering against the layer of enchanted steel. Only one came to test her secondary barrier, slipping past the circle of her shield and smashing into her knee instead. The shaft snapped against her left greave, leaving only a minor bruise beneath that she could ignore without issue.

Their opening volley had failed to accomplish much, but there were still a lot of them, and they were readying more arrows, drawing them to their bows and twisting in their saddles... As the column turned left onto the road instead of right, heading AWAY from Ochre instead of into it.