What's new

[Video] Best Hentai Games Of 2016

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys,

So I wasn't really sure where the right place for something like this is, because it seems like noone tried to post something like this here :D

This is my toplist of the best games of 2016.

Have fun and tell me what you think about it, any suggestions on what should have been on this list ?

To Mods/Admin.

Feel free to move it, where it belongs but since it's about hentai games it should be in the right place, isn't it ?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Video] Best Hentai Games Of 2016

I would have kept the list to a smaller number, unless your goal is to just showcase a bunch of games. Some of these were really quite weak, namely Virus Z had decent animation but terrible gameplay that was a numbers grind combined with stupid rolling rocks.

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cool list, found alot of interesting games that i havent tried yet

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice list, though I'd probably of just made it a top 10, your list brought to attention some games I didn't know about so thanks.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would have kept the list to a smaller number, unless your goal is to just showcase a bunch of games. Some of these were really quite weak, namely Virus Z had decent animation but terrible gameplay that was a numbers grind combined with stupid rolling rocks.
I thought about that at first but I wanted to make kind of a recap through the games that are worth playing, this is also the reason that there is no ranking :p

Crowsnight/Dragoneer

Good to know, hf :)

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, great channel! There's a lot of games you got me interested in. It's nice to get a little better idea of what these games are like than the tiny preview videos dlsite sometimes provides. Hopefully YouTube isn't giving you too much trouble.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, great channel! There's a lot of games you got me interested in. It's nice to get a little better idea of what these games are like than the tiny preview videos dlsite sometimes provides. Hopefully YouTube isn't giving you too much trouble.

Well as long as I censor the important parts and explain youtube that my videos are for informational purposes and not to seduce anyone, they should be fine :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys,

So I wasn't really sure where the right place for something like this is, because it seems like noone tried to post something like this here :D
Not here is for sure. There is a section named reviews < click me!

E

erobotan

Virus Z had decent animation but terrible gameplay that was a numbers grind combined with stupid rolling rocks.
I never understand the appeal of rolling rocks/logs/their other variations ...

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am very upset that Taima Miko Yuuki wasn't on this list, because I am extremely bias. It was the only H-RPG this year I could bare to finish and it definitely DID NOT (that part is important) make me almost cry at the end.
At all.
Whatsoever.
Not a female.
LINK -
I did like your video though, I saw some games in there that I wouldn't mind checking out/buying myself given the time. So, thanks for your time and recommendations at the very least!
Side note: To a normal, boring America, your accent is awesome.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice list, but you should also upload the uncensored version in another place, like in dailymotion or whatever. But good job man!

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not here is for sure. There is a section named reviews < click me!
Well, I can't move threads on my own but you seem to be right :c

I never understand the appeal of rolling rocks/logs/their other variations ...
They probably wanted the player to react fast with their rocks, what they didn't think of is that it's stupidly hard to dodge these...

I am very upset that Taima Miko Yuuki wasn't on this list, because I am extremely bias. It was the only H-RPG this year I could bare to finish and it definitely DID NOT (that part is important) make me almost cry at the end.
At all.
Whatsoever.
Not a female.
LINK -
I did like your video though, I saw some games in there that I wouldn't mind checking out/buying myself given the time. So, thanks for your time and recommendations at the very least!
Side note: To a normal, boring America, your accent is awesome.
Thanks for the feedback :D And my accent comes from beeing german :p

I didn't play or even noticed Taima Miko Yuuki.
I'll give it a try but I don't know if a game can make me cry when I'm not able to really understand anything. Did you play it with an english patch I wasn't able to find or do you understand japanese ? :c

Nice list, but you should also upload the uncensored version in another place, like in dailymotion or whatever. But good job man!
I tend to upload uncensored versions of my shortplays here:

But since I had to censor most images in photoshop and not directly in vegas, it would've taken ways longer than the usual 2 hours of rendering.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The number one on your list, you said it has the best CG you've seen.

Well, my child might I introduce you to the world of Visual Novels? You see, that best is greatly common place in the land......of VN.

You will however have to forego such convenience as game play and sprites. But in return you'll experience far greater depth in story, character development, choices and CG quality.

*disclaimer*
Note that any lost of life due to the 25-60+ hours play time is in no way fault of Koishi or game developers. Koishi is a real customer, not a paid actor. Koishi was not paid for this ad.

Batteries not included.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The number one on your list, you said it has the best CG you've seen.

Well, my child might I introduce you to the world of Visual Novels? You see, that best is greatly common place in the land......of VN.

You will however have to forego such convenience as game play and sprites. But in return you'll experience far greater depth in story, character development, choices and CG quality.

*disclaimer*
Note that any lost of life due to the 25-60+ hours play time is in no way fault of Koishi or game developers. Koishi is a real customer, not a paid actor. Koishi was not paid for this ad.

Batteries not included.
I'll be honest with you, I'm not really into VNs, I just don't like the lack of gameplay even if there's a ways bigger focus on story and atmosphere than on most other H-Games.

And I said "The best CG I've seen in a long time" which is not only because of the quality but also because of the artstyle which I adore (Yeah, all that fucked up ahegao and litres of cum...that's my thing :D).

I know that VNs usually deliver the highest quality regarding the CG but if there is no game to it, I can't really bring myself to play through it.

But now you what kind of stuff I'm into, feel free to give me a suggestion on what VN I should play (english pls) and maybe I'll change my mind ;P

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be honest with you, I'm not really into VNs, I just don't like the lack of gameplay even if there's a ways bigger focus on story and atmosphere than on most other H-Games.

And I said "The best CG I've seen in a long time" which is not only because of the quality but also because of the artstyle which I adore (Yeah, all that fucked up ahegao and litres of cum...that's my thing :D).

I know that VNs usually deliver the highest quality regarding the CG but if there is no game to it, I can't really bring myself to play through it.

But now you what kind of stuff I'm into, feel free to give me a suggestion on what VN I should play (english pls) and maybe I'll change my mind ;P
Sorry, ahegao isn't really my thing so I can't offer you any specific titles but pretty sure any nukige would be up your alley. Only one off top of my head that was translated was......Imouto Paradise. Though be warned of real incest, loli, urination and undesired use of a strap-on. Princess Lover I think also featured ahegao but I'm not sure if the translation was ever finished for that game (looked it up, yup dead project).

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't play or even noticed Taima Miko Yuuki.
I'll give it a try but I don't know if a game can make me cry when I'm not able to really understand anything. Did you play it with an english patch I wasn't able to find or do you understand japanese ? :c
I can read a bit, actually. I'm nowhere near the level of most of the other translators/speakers here, but I can at least read a bit of an H-game (with an online dictionary handy). Most of the words they use aren't big or they have furigana to help me figure out what each character means.
Other than that, I kind of look at it like "practicing with a reward"! I genuinely don't know if there's a translator out there that would work with this game though. Either way, the game is pretty fun for an H-RPG, the in-battle H-stuff is good, and the CGs hit a lot of different fetishes. I'd at least give the demo a try if you don't mind RPGs in general.

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice video. Keep up the good work. :)

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd rate hentai games based on how erotic they are for me, so there wouldn't be a best hentai game in general because each person has their own fetish.

Though there are some criteria that make some hentai games better than others, like smooth animation of characters and a more art.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd rate hentai games based on how erotic they are for me, so there wouldn't be a best hentai game in general because each person has their own fetish.

Though there are some criteria that make some hentai games better than others, like smooth animation of characters and a more art.
Those 20 games were the best with art+gameplay.

Both is usually really important for me. But I felt like talking about one VN for the sake of having a VN in there. Also this is basically the only I've been playing because of the art :p