What's new

Video Games

Baron1447

Banned
Reputation score
So i was thinking of making this thread about what our favorite games were.(not the hentai games)I thought it would be a stupid idea but im making it anyway. So tell what your favorite game for PC, 360, ps3 or what ever is and explain why.

Mine is Halo 3: ODST Mainly because how the story guides you though it and its combat is alot better than the first. The music is wonderful with lighting that gives you a felling of comfort and dread at the same time.

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with you guys. Please respect that and post on topic comments.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Video Games

So i was thinking of making this thread about what our favorite games were.(not the hentai games)I thought it would be a stupid idea but im making it anyway. So tell what your favorite game for PC, 360, ps3 or what ever is and explain why.

Mine is Halo 3: ODST Mainly because how the story guides you though it and its combat is alot better than the first. The music is wonderful with lighting that gives you a felling of comfort and dread at the same time.

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with you guys. Please respect that and post on topic comments.
I do believe you've just gone full retard.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey baron il help a lil bit with this thread,Mine is : the metal gear franchise,from twin snakes to guns of the patriots,Kojima brought us an entertaining and epic storyline.I personally like infiltration and sneaking games alot and this game is pretty much the ultimate icon of this genre.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm likin' this topic. My top five right now are as follows:

1. Left 4 Dead series
2. Metal Gear series
3. Mass Effect series
4. Uncharted 2
5. Pokemon

EDIT: You guys are harsh. lol

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow somone actually rep me down cuz i answered this thread...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow somone actually rep me down cuz i answered this thread...
Because it's been pointed out that there are three threads already dedicated to video games. One specifically for multiplayer, another for any form of video game, and finally one for indie/flash/ and other browser based and lesser known titles. There is no need for this thread, and we have a search button. I hate to get bitchy, but the fact that there was these pre-existing threads has already been pointed out as well.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes i do realize that,but the only thing is i didnt know that there was another thread until i finished typing.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, so what you're saying is that you realized there were threads that covered this, but you didn't know there were other threads.Calling it now. He's going to point out the "until I finished typing". That argument doesn't work here. That's what the edit button's for.

Last edited:

Egger

Banned
Reputation score

Please wipe this person from the internet. God, why are you this cruel?

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't even know about the other thread, this one was the newest that popped up so I answered it. Ain't gotta be so harsh about it. :(

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't even know about the other thread, this one was the newest that popped up so I answered it. Ain't gotta be so harsh about it. :(
The other threads were linked before your response, and this thread is now in the archives....

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I'm not exactly the guy to pay attention to stuff like that, I just hit reply as soon as I read the first post. Still, it isn't really a big deal. I don't see why you all are so angry about it. And the whole neg rep thing I got was a little bit stupid, I didn't deserve that.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Well I'm not exactly the guy to pay attention to stuff like that, I just hit reply as soon as I read the first post. Still, it isn't really a big deal. I don't see why you all are so angry about it. And the whole neg rep thing I got was a little bit stupid, I didn't deserve that.
I have only one thing to say to that (taken from Kusanagi's album):

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And I love the lot of you, with all of my three hearts. :D

EDIT: And I apologize for being an idiot, I'll read more in the future.

Last edited: