Hello.

Here is a very interesting game which currently is in 0,5 version:

Controls
A W S D = Move
left click = Attack
Right Click = Aim
Space = roll
E= use

"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.

“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.

The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.

Mechanics of the game are simple, open doors, explore areas, kill monsters, if you get KO you get raped. There would be some quests in later versions. Gameplay of version 5 takes 1 to 2hrs max, but quality of graphics is quite high

The ingame rapes are animations, the gallery ones in the Demon version are pictures and animations

Things about this version:

There is a supposed Mini Boss which I haven´t found yet,

the ogre
because it was already in 0.41 so what it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilverin

Reputation score
The game looks really interesting, indeed, even if a bit buggy.

I think it's either the minotaur, in the mines, or the "parasite-futa-girl-thing" in the last stage

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"HohoHOOO I bone some 3d monsterg--"
"Female protag"
"HohoHOOO I get boned by--"

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Information in thread OP is insufficient. As such, the thread has been moved to the Hentai section and locked, until a satisfactory OP is provided. The title is also not in the correct format, which I'll handle if/when a new OP is provided.

Refer to READ BEFORE POSTING for guidelines on what constitutes an acceptable OP. If you are not the thread creator, PM myself, @DarkFire1004 @super_slicer and/or @ToxicShock with the updated OP.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thread redone and reopened, thanks jesus

Did anyone found the miniboss?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I saw some webms of this posted a few times but never thought it was an actual game. Character design hits all the right notes, but Unity always comes with a fair bit of jank. Seems like it's worth keeping an eye on, however. They have a fair bit of a foundation here, but I'll stay cautiously optimistic about this being finished. I've been burned too many times by the ole "We decided to go back and re-do the engine/art/combat system oops we ran out of funds, it's cancelled".

OP
S

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
version 0.6 is out, found a cultist version but it doesn´t have any of the new material or I haven´t found it.

anyone found the new material in the description?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
All new material is by going through the altar. It's the right most altar if you're facing the portal. Make 3 sacrifices to it and then you can enter. There are contraptions and scenes you can find by going through a simple scavenger hunt.

viktorblack

Reputation score
For 0.6 release
Bring sacrifices on altar to get following codes (You should complete the ritual after getting code):
TTT - for tentacles level
LLL - for Magic castle

OP
S

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello! welcome! about time you come here I wondered why such "potential big game" didn´t have a thread and I guess the answer is that the creator wasn´t on the forum :D

viktorblack

Reputation score
Hello! welcome! about time you come here I wondered why such "potential big game" didn´t have a thread and I guess the answer is that the creator wasn´t on the forum :D
Thanks) Yes, I have just registered here))

Any plans to include rape without being KO'ed in combat?
This game doesn't contain any rape scenes, cause of Patreon TOS. You must agree to have sex by pressing spacebar :)
You can find more sex scenes inside of Letel and Torusus dimensions

I saw some webms of this posted a few times but never thought it was an actual game. Character design hits all the right notes, but Unity always comes with a fair bit of jank. Seems like it's worth keeping an eye on, however. They have a fair bit of a foundation here, but I'll stay cautiously optimistic about this being finished. I've been burned too many times by the ole "We decided to go back and re-do the engine/art/combat system oops we ran out of funds, it's cancelled".
Usually I'm posting some new webms on r/lewdgames as preview of upcoming content. Since ULMF contains a thread I'm gonna post copy of them here.

OP
S

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
0.7 is out, there´s supposed another in-game scene with the minotaur God but coudn´t find it, at least in Cultist version