What's new

SIM [Vincent] 姦状痴漢電車 / Next Stop: Molestation (RJ276994) (RE276994)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A train molesting sim game where there's practically no information to you at all.
You just see a scene, try to click around trying to find the hidden spot. But there's a hidden attempt counters, where if you click in the target zone too many times and fail to find a spot, you get a game over (in the demo, the scene of rubbing her skirt will fail after 10 clicks, so change to another point of view then back to try more)

There's also not much in term of 'plot' to go about really, late night train where molester lurk, girl get on it, get molested.

The only control is clicking around.
ESC immediately close the game down.

Total of 25 CGs including variations.
Girl is voiced, and there's tag for animations in there.

Fetishes: Molestation, rape.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right up my alley depending on how the scenes actually are. The girl certainly looks cute enough.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seem like there's no bar or something that warns us to be careful before the "You failed..." title... interesting....

Dropbare

Reputation score
The read-me text says "△クリア特典 ゲームをクリアすると、女の子が逃走しなくなります." which roughly translates to "△ Clear benefits When you clear the game, the girl will not escape.". Apparently not the case. I've cleared the game (got the 'game clear' screen). And now when I play again, I can get the game over. Has anybody else gotten the game clear to actually work? I'm bordering deleting this trash. Never liked Vincent games, and this one so far isn't helping that.

EDIT: Formatting.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
not explained in the walkthrough given is that you have to keep repeating the actions multiple times but the number given is the limit before a game over. Example, when you start you can touch her skirt 10 times, 11 times is a game over, but going backwards to the screen before will reset the clicks to 0, so you click her skirt and do it 10 more times, go back a screen, , etc. It's more like theres a cap of how many times you can do an action before a game over but a larger number of times you have to do it. Example, touching has a cap of 10 but you have to touch her butt through her skirt like 100 times before it switches to the next part.

Subtle

Reputation score
The read-me text says "△クリア特典 ゲームをクリアすると、女の子が逃走しなくなります." which roughly translates to "△ Clear benefits When you clear the game, the girl will not escape.". Apparently not the case. I've cleared the game (got the 'game clear' screen). And now when I play again, I can get the game over. Has anybody else gotten the game clear to actually work?
If you reach the Game Clear screen and start a second game without quitting the program, the click limits for triggering Game Overs are removed, so you can basically click all you like without switching screens.

Of course, if you quit the program, the game doesn't keep the Game Clear flag.

kualiwajo

Reputation score
not explained in the walkthrough given is that you have to keep repeating the actions multiple times but the number given is the limit before a game over. Example, when you start you can touch her skirt 10 times, 11 times is a game over, but going backwards to the screen before will reset the clicks to 0, so you click her skirt and do it 10 more times, go back a screen, , etc. It's more like theres a cap of how many times you can do an action before a game over but a larger number of times you have to do it. Example, touching has a cap of 10 but you have to touch her butt through her skirt like 100 times before it switches to the next part.
i forgot about that reset, thanks for helping.

Loli

Reputation score
after some time derping around
the rule is basically : number of clicks <= 10 (count start as soon as u switch to molesting scene) and reset when u stop molesting (click outta the scene)
all u need is keep repeating the process of <=10 click per molest scene with the exception of the last scene (where u switch from grope boob > fucking from behind > close up 1 > close up 2) causethen u need to alternate again and again between grope boob > fuck behind > close up 1 > close up 2 > her abouttacum face until the dude cream her pussy good. Then u have the "privilige" to use the DELETE button and exit the game does not erase this. just press DEL b4 u start and voila, unlimited click

Tr1tium

Reputation score
This something I personally hate in Vincent's games,there is no indication at all of your progression

Etarnak

Reputation score
One way you can beat the game (The trail too I assume since I think I have the trial and I can pretty much do what ever the full version can), basically, the trial is hard capped to make you lose at 10 clicks, so. Open cheat engine, look the value type "4 bytes", then just count your clicks.

The very moment you click onto her butt its on 0, that little fondle motion he does when you change screen does not count towards the clicks. So, look for the clicks by basically clicking one, then searching for the amount of clicks you do.

Then, when you've found the total clicks (Theres two values, 1 is the temp clicks that reset the moment you change screen, and the other value is the total amount of clicks) Once the total amount of clicks reach 20, it will switch over to a front view of her looking upset. Now, I was stuck on this for ages because basically, to get further along, you need to have 20 clicks while on the screen where she looks upset, however (at least in the trial version), it resets the total amount of clicks when it hits 20. So, do what I did, set the "Total clicks" to 20 while on the screen where she looks upset, and bam, you can play the game as if it was the full version.

Also, if you use cheat engine, you can simply force the temp click value to stay on 0, so you can just click away and not lose the game.
1582958782965.png

Tr1tium

Reputation score
By the way,does anyone the name of the artist of their game?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Not gonna lie boys, I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.
Edit: Is it possible that the sweet spots you need to click are random each time?

One way you can beat the game (The trail too I assume since I think I have the trial and I can pretty much do what ever the full version can), basically, the trial is hard capped to make you lose at 10 clicks, so. Open cheat engine, look the value type "4 bytes", then just count your clicks.

The very moment you click onto her butt its on 0, that little fondle motion he does when you change screen does not count towards the clicks. So, look for the clicks by basically clicking one, then searching for the amount of clicks you do.

Then, when you've found the total clicks (Theres two values, 1 is the temp clicks that reset the moment you change screen, and the other value is the total amount of clicks) Once the total amount of clicks reach 20, it will switch over to a front view of her looking upset. Now, I was stuck on this for ages because basically, to get further along, you need to have 20 clicks while on the screen where she looks upset, however (at least in the trial version), it resets the total amount of clicks when it hits 20. So, do what I did, set the "Total clicks" to 20 while on the screen where she looks upset, and bam, you can play the game as if it was the full version.

Also, if you use cheat engine, you can simply force the temp click value to stay on 0, so you can just click away and not lose the game.
View attachment 29825
Would you mind posting your cheat table for CE? I can't seem to find the address myself. I'm hoping that I can just freeze the number of clicks, that way I don't have to worry about the click limit, but all I can find is the address that stores the total number of clicks.
Note: I'm playing the full version.
Edit: Nvd, I think I've got the game figured out, doesn't matter where you click, just need to click her enough times with breaks in between.

Last edited:

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know the click amounts of "Next Stop: Cucking Molestation"? Can't find any forums anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind I managed to use cheatengine to increase the counter to 1000 each time to move into next scene.

Last edited:

gabo

Reputation score
Does anyone know the click amounts of "Next Stop: Cucking Molestation"? Can't find any forums anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind I managed to use cheatengine to increase the counter to 1000 each time to move into next scene.
Can you please tell me how?

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you please tell me how?
I used cheat engine to check for any increments everytime I click, then I change the value to 1000. I kind of forgot as it has been a while but If you cant Ill check this forum for a couple of days