What's new

ADV Violated Hero 6 announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 6 announced!

Contradictory to former posts I really like the battle system, specially later on it grew on me.

Once you figure out how to position your girls around the mc to get off multiple 'special combo attacks' it's a real treat since there is a couple different combinations. Also, these attacks cost no sp and deal the highest damage at least that's what I noticed. For example, my hero and the lvl 30ish monster girl group deals about 1500 to 1900 damage with every 'special combo attack' and I think all of them are area based...

What I wanted to say, I really like the combat system 'cause you can try out lots of different things, specially later in the game when you have more girls :p.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Contradictory to former posts I really like the battle system, specially later on it grew on me.

Once you figure out how to position your girls around the mc to get off multiple 'special combo attacks' it's a real treat since there is a couple different combinations. Also, these attacks cost no sp and deal the highest damage at least that's what I noticed. For example, my hero and the lvl 30ish monster girl group deals about 1500 to 1900 damage with every 'special combo attack' and I think all of them are area based...

What I wanted to say, I really like the combat system 'cause you can try out lots of different things, specially later in the game when you have more girls :p.
I think its very "Non japanese" friendly :D

its pretty simple to understand, and once you get the hang of it, you can kill pretty much anything.

some scenes were cool, some unecessary, but eh. What can you do.

I do like the concept. Machines are taking over, and monsters are being pushed back, and you and your companions must stop them.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are you sure? i cant find it....
if people still wanting this game i could reupload it if the mega link already expired but it will do it in the late. :p

i will repost or edit this post when its done

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if people still wanting this game i could reupload it if the mega link already expired but it will do it in the late. :p

i will repost or edit this post when its done
i didnt had the chance to try it yet.:eek:

lknd14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see nothing wrong with vanilla scenes with monster girls, in fact that is something very rare to see (sure you don't expect that coming from a game like "Violated Hero" but... oh welp :D). Also I love footjobs and I don't think "4" (which are all those I could count till now) are too many, like someone said if it's not your thing you would probably don't understand it.

And about the battle system, they try a new one, it didn't work that well, but it's ok to me, it's not like they can't learn from this and improve it in the future.

staemme01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont think the vanilla scenes are a problem. Its just that people expected different scenes after the last Violated Hero games became more and more femdom-ish.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okey i reuploaded the game if someone want it send me a pm.

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm...well I would say this was ok.

The combat system wasn't that great in terms of difficulty. It was easy for the most part and it got even more ridiculously easy once you unlock those combo attacks. Lack of SP was hardly an issue. You either eventually start getting more gold than you can spend to buy those SP pills, or your monster girls level up (rather frequently) to replenish the SP. I imagine it will only start being hard if you skip a lot of the stages and just go straight for the bosses. Otherwise, it really is just about bum-rushing the enemy as someone mentioned earlier. This battle system is all new though, so perhaps some heavy tweaking will make it more interesting.

I will say this...the game felt less grind-y this time around at least. I only had to grind slightly for those combined bosses. I didn't grind for the initial optional bosses, as I simply came back to them when I was stronger. However, the last three took more effort since you most likely won't be strong enough by the time you hit the final boss. However, even the hardest of the optional bosses only required me to do 10-ish series of fights to get to an adequate level. It's a shame they don't have scenes, but I suppose those other violated heroes wouldn't appreciate it if you know what I mean.

I was pretty surprised by all the vanilla scenes considering the previous games. However, it was actually a good thing for me. I very much like a dominant girls, but I start liking it less when there's infliction of pain for amusement, ball-busting, pegging, bloodshed/mutilation/castration, etc involved. I guess you can say I like...light femdom? Anyway, this game was a rather perfect fit for me in terms of the scenes, even with the injections and the transformation/futa thing. However, I do understand the disappointment in the lack of diversity.

Lastly, the characters. I can say they are generally appealing and there are favorites. I feel this is a step-up from the more recent games in terms of design. I like the whole concept of mecha girls vs monster girls, so I really hope this gets a translation at some point so I understand what the conflict is all about. In regards to the protagonist...not much to say other than he's your typical run-of-the-mill shota in a monster girl game who happens to look a lot like Luka.

Last edited:

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation of this games H-scenes has begun.

I will be doing my share of 10+ scenes and never1.0release will do others that he hasn't released yet.

Patch is delayed for the month due to cluster headaches.

Progress
M9 - 2nd scene translated
Vegina - 1st and 2nd scene translated
ESTY - 1st scene translated

Last edited:

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@211Rudens : Greate new , i will wait for it before playing this game hehe :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old threads, requires description, link to info, prefixes (as apparently this has a battle system so it's probably not ADV) and correct title format. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.